3Laurastar SMART I

4.9

mhuhes6041
mhuhes60412 posts

Time saving iron

This is my third one over the year hate ironing but love the iron cuts my time ironing time in half. Worth every penny. Show details ·  1
Safety
Sueliz69
Sueliz69

Life Changing!

This ironing system has changed my life! My shoulder no longer aches after ironing and my hands no longer hurt. It's an effortless system, it works on heat and steam, not pressure like my old iron! It's brilliant and really love ironing now. I wish I'd bought one 20 years ago. Highly recommend for anyone who has lots of ironing to get through each week or anyone who has arthritis or who has other aches and pains caused by using an inferior ironing product. Show details ·  1
Jools
Jools2 posts

Best one yet

Love my new LauraStar this is my third one in over 35 years this is the best one so far Show details ·  1
Tully
Tully

Steam express

A joy to use, love the musical tone starting up, ready for action, then switching off. Show reply
Gill B
Gill BIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Almost as good as my previous LauraStar

I have been using the Laurastar ironing system for many years now, and traded in my old system for a new one, so clearly I am a fan.
I miss the constant steam button.
Otherwise it works as well as my old Laurastar used to before it deteriorated with age (15+ years).
The docking and release for storing the iron is not as functional as my old Laurastar, and I have to tug quite hard to release the iron. Show details ·  1
Andrea
AndreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Makes ironing a breeze!

I love the way I can switch from cotton to synthetic fabrics without having to change anything on the iron. All fabrics iron up really well and I find using the “shoe” on dark fabrics, particularly linen, prevents any shiny marks. Show details ·  1
Sawaiz A.
Sawaiz A.
  Fair Incentive

O my god this product is amazing

I can order it. It is amazing products.it is very helpful for me. It helps in work Show details ·  1
Antonio
Antonio
  Fair Incentive

perfect and never used anything else

its easy, simple and effective when I iron my clothes. Show details ·  1
Akuna Laundry
Akuna LaundryIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Best iron on the market!

Owning a laundry, we do lots of ironing, personal and linen. Laura star Smart 1 is great! I have 3 in constant use 8 hours a day. The staff at Bankstown are wonderful and helpful when my irons need servicing. Show details ·  1
Jedi
Jedi2 posts

My 3rd Laura Star iron. Just keep getting better

My 3rd Laura star iron. Each one improves. Didn't think it could improve much on my last one but, yes, it has. I love the way the fan starts as soon a you move the iron & continues that little bit longer. A bit sceptical about the lack of heat control but then realised that I never really altered the heat on the last iron, except by accident. A beautiful ironing system again. Show details ·  1
Hafsa
Hafsa Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing!

My laurastar has Cut my ironing time down to half!!
It’s Really easy to use and safe for the whole family, my kids iron as well.
Stylish and sleek looking machine Show reply
Stephen
Stephen

I should have purchased it 20 years ago!

Works well with all fabric types.
Very gentle with clothing and the more you use it, the easier & quicker it is.
Steaming works a treat, especially with the aid of the blower/suction ironing board. Show details ·  1
Amanda Ross
Amanda RossSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing

I do not know how I lasted this long without my Laurastar. It is amazing and I love it. Takes the time out of ironing and the finish is perfect. Show details ·  1
Andrew Mackenzie
Andrew MackenzieSydney, NSW

The Chore has Gone !

Quite simply, the chore has gone our of ironing. It's fast, efficient delivering a perfect job every time.
This is my second Laurastar iron and whilst the ironing itself remains the same, the added features in the new Smart I model, just makes it that much more enjoyable and hassle free. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW2 posts

Absolutely fantastic product

This is our third laurastar and couldn’t be happier with the new model. Improvements made over the S3 that we had are superb, such as the fan. Just love this brand and product . Show details ·  1