Titan, Aluminium

Renata
RenataSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best steam iron

I have had my iron since December 2020
Solid build, excellent performance (plenty of steam)
Great for all types of fabrics
It makes ironing a breeze and so much quicker
So far so good

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Renata i'm sorry for my delayed reply to your kind review. thanks for sharing regards Dino MD

Ange
AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Great with delicate fabrics. Love that it kills germs and makes my Clothes and sheets feel Fresh and clean. Brilliant to iron with, quick, easy and lightweight. Love it! Can’t live without.

Purchased in October 2019 at Laurastar for $1,000.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Ange apologies for my late reply somehow i missed this, i would like to thank you for your review and glad you love it. regards Dino MD

Joanne Cleaver
Joanne CleaverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent. My last Laurastar lasted fifteen (15) years.

Excellent quality product. Works well on everything. Easy to use. Particularly like the stand that I purchased with it. Hope this one lasts as long as my Laurastar G2 (fifteen years).

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Joanne thanks again for trusting Laurastar and continuing with the brand. thanks Dino MD

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Laurastar Lift Xtra Range compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Fabulous - love it just like the big Laura( she is my second)

Best on synthetics, delicates, wool etc. I still use the big Laura ( ie the ironing station S plus) for my linens, denims etc.
Perfect for freshening up clothes that have been hanging in the wardrobe for a while or perhaps have been worn once for a short time.

Purchased in December 2020 at 99 Bikes QLD, Cannon Hill.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Margaret thanks for sharing your experience and we appreciate your support of the brand. regards Dino MD

Simon D.
Simon D.

Neatness required!

This is my third Laurastar and am still very impressed with how easy it is to operate, how it treats all types of fabrics to deliver excellent results, the value for money and excellent customer service that is provided.

Hi Simon D, many thanks for your ongoing support, regards Dino MD

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Sandy L.
Sandy L.Sydney, NSW

Best stem iron and electric product i have ever purchased!

Hands up the best stem system
I have ever used! It has became one of our essential items in the family. It irons the cottons and silks with high efficiency and does not damage the delicate fabric, plus it also steam cleans children’s clothes and soft toys. Will recommend to anyone who’s looking for the perfect steam system!

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Sany L thanks for the great recommendation and we are glad you like your new Laurastar. thanks Dino MD

Helen
HelenWimmera, VIC

So easy to use

Just love my Laura Star and have been using it for years. To be able to do tablecloths and shirts it just glides over them and you don't get tangled up into the cord either and this is my 2nd one of which I upgraded with. I am not sure of date or cost.
Helen of Nhill

Purchased in January 2020 at On line from you.

Hi Helen, appreciate your support and loyalty, many thanks Dino MD

Lisa Stefanutti
Lisa StefanuttiIllawarra, NSW

Good Iron - Making Ironing easy

This is a good iron which makes ironing easy. It also gives a professional finish to the clothes compared to a regular iron. The iron works particularly well on Linen and mens collared work shirts / dress shirts.

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,200.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Lisa many thanks for your feedback, appreciate you taking the time to share. regards Dino MD

Ironing made easy!

Love Laurastar and have been using one for 18 years. We just recently upgraded and still love it. Easy to use and perfect every time. I love the ease of a chore that I don't necessarily love doing :)

Purchased in June 2020 for $799.00.

Hi Tammy thank you for your ongoing support, regards Dino MD

Ruth T.
Ruth T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant

I feel like a queen owning this one.
The cord tucks away nicely
It irons creases our easily
It’s powerful steam burst finds me hardly placing clothes on the ironing board, instead I steam garmentS while they are still drying, hanging on the coat hanger.
Works a dream.

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,400.00.

Hi Ruth, great to hear from you and thanks for the feedback. regards Dino MD

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Just like professionals iron feeling

My first Laurastar iron, love it very much it just like professional steam iron they use in garments making factory. I know because I use to work in a garments factory for over 10 years.

Purchased in May 2020.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Karen, thanks for investing in Laurastar and thanks for the feedback. regards Dino MD

MercedesC
MercedesCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!

Absolutely love my Laurastar. Definitely a slight learning curve when first using it but easy to get used to. I also love the fact that I can use it not just on clothes but to disinfect cushions, toys and our mattresses. Our bed sheets have never felt better !

Purchased in March 2020.

Hi MercedesC great to hear from you . thanks Dino MD

RitaR
RitaRSydney, NSW

Great iron. Love it

I do love my iron. My last Laurastar was 15 years old this is why I went to Laurastar again. I would’ve given it a 5 star but only issue is while ironing the steam pump constantly runs which my other iron never did. It can be so frustrating listening to it if I have lots of ironing.

Domenic C.
Domenic C.

Love this product and can’t live without it

I love my Laura star Iron, it is easy to use and produces great professional results. It works well on so many fabrics including linen and silk. I love that it takes up very little space and is easy to store due to its upright design.

Purchased in January 2020.

Product is used Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton, Denim, Silk, Synthetics and Wool

Hi Domenic C, many thanks for sharing your experience. regards Dino MD

Sally
Sally

Best iron ever!

This iron is amazing! My second Laurastar and I love it! I can’t live without it. Best ever! It heats up within 3 mins, turns itself off and looks great.

Purchased in February 2020.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Sally we appreciate your feedback and loyalty to the brand. Many thanks Dino MD