7Laurastar Lift Xtra Range

• Occasionally
4.9
4.5
Smooth, crease-free clothes
Effective on wide range of fabrics
Easy to use

Maria C
Maria CVictoria2 posts
Richard Norman
Richard Norman
  Titan

Fabulous service at he BRisbane store

We have been Laurastar users for many years now and love the product Show details ·  1
Tobysnanatm
TobysnanatmSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very happy

I love how light this iron is. It doesn’t have a temperature dial like my old S4e but with the ceramic soleplate it doesn’t need it. I’m very happy. Show details ·  1
TPhan
TPhanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Titan
norma boutros
norma boutrosSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Titan

This is perfect! Can’t live without it

Throw away your normal iron and invest in a laurastar. Quick and easy to use. Steams out creases in seconds with no need for an ironing board. You will never use a standard iron again once you use the Lauraster Lift Xtra Show details ·  1
Sue T.
Sue T.2 posts

Blown Me Away

Praise and Gratitude for Laurastar Iron

Dear Laurastar Team,

I wanted to express my heartfelt appreciation for the incredible experience I've had with your Laurastar Iron. It has truly blown me away and made my life significantly easier. I can now complete my ironing in a quarter of the time compared to my previous iron.

I recently visited your showroom, and the ladies there were exceptional. They provided a thorough demonstration, showcasing the iron's features. I must admit, this iron surpasses any I have ever used. It's truly amazing and unbelievable.

Thank you, Laurastar, for creating such an outstanding product and for the excellent service provided by your showroom staff. I am genuinely grateful. Show details ·  3

Kate
KateSydney, NSW
  Titan

This is a genuine steam iron! Made for genuine ironing!

Worth every $ this iron is everything a steam iron should be. And more!
It makes ironing a pleasure and so fast!
Handles various types of fabric like a pro, and the clothes look like so good, so fast.
Steam is consistent and reliable. Such a contrast to the many steam stations owned over past 20 years. Show details ·  1
AnilJ
AnilJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Its delightful

Ironing is fun again with the Laurastar. Does everything I wanted it to :)

A couple of things to note:
- In the Laurastar showroom, a lot of the creases just come out with vertical steaming however, clothes out of the washing machine have much tougher creases so I do need to use the ironing board. Once on the ironing board, the Laurastar smashes through all creases with ease first time.
- Don't underestimate the importance of a good ironing board. I had a decent one but the underlay had deteriorated over the years. I replaced the underlay and have had great results since. Show details ·  1

Matt
Matt

Great product

I am very satisfied with our new Laurastar Lift Xtra Titan. It works perfectly, doesn't drip, steam is strong and consistent. It's much better than your traditional Tefal Steam station. Show details ·  1
Steph M
Steph MDarwin, NT
salon_beauty
salon_beautyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just love my new iron

So easy to use and ironing done in minutes
No need to have separate steamer all in one
Plus l can deodorise my mattress
Love it . Show details ·  1
RC-Adelaide
RC-Adelaide
  Titan

Once you go Laurastar you can’t go back!

Upgraded from Lift to Lift Xtra and loving the design of soleplate with “V” design compared to the individual steam holes on my old lift which were always getting blocked up (possibly due to our harsh water) Also like the retractable cord feature. Loved my original Lift but the Lift Xtra is next level. Truly worth spending that little extra. Love it! ❤️ Show details ·  1
Avid user
Avid userVictoria

Its beautiful to use

It is similar to the one I had previously, I updated due to the great trade-in offer provided to me. It is a wonderful product, my clothes iron beautifully, it is lovely on all fabrics, I have a lot of delicate silks and it is perfect. Show details ·  1
Andrew L.
Andrew L.

Best iron ever

For years I have been wanting to purchase one of these irons and finally took the plunge and it is the best decision I’ve ever made. Been through a few Tefal steam generators and the steam in this iron surpasses all steaming expectations. As the YouTube channel shows and suggests the steam is super powerful and strong and DRY! Iron feels great in the hand and not having to worry about temperature settings is a absolute plus Show details ·  1
Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Loyal Laura Star user

I’ve been using Laura Star for twenty years and just purchased my 2nd one. I love the new options and quick heating. The only issue I have is with the new heat plate there is the area where the steam comes out and when ironing the “V” shaped steam holes catches on the edges of the clothes. Everything else I’m very happy with. Show details ·  1

Lin S.
Lin S. · Lift Xtra Titan

Can I iron Linen with laurastar lift Xtra titan as good as if I use laurastar S4?

Laurastar
Laurastar   DM

Hi Lin yes you can all Laurastar irons have the same steam pressure and soleplate temp, across the range
If you need more info please call us during business hrs 1800 999 910

Main Features

• The iron is equipped with a professional soleplate, which emits a powerful steam and adapts to the fabric being ironed. The soleplate straightens fabric as steam is injected onto the fabric surface, for perfectly smoothed and crease-free clothes.
  • Pulse steam technology uses short bursts of steam to use water and heat to fill out your clothes consistently.
  • Hygienic steam removes up to 99.99% of bacteria, by eliminating allergens caused by dust mites, bacteria and other fungi.

Other Features

• This portable steam station can be moved around the house. The handle makes it easy to carry, and lets you transport the station to clothes hanging in your wardrobe.
  • A generous tank capacity of 1.1L means you won’t have to refill the water frequently. There is also an anti-scale filter built into the tank, so mineral deposits won’t build up inside it.
  • A quick heat-up time of 3 minutes keeps your ironing and steaming tasks efficient.
  • A heat-resistant iron mat prevents scalding or marks on surfaces.
  • An auto shut-off feature after 10 minutes can safeguard against accidents.
  • This Laurastar steam station is available in two colours; titan and aluminium.

Points of praise

Reviewers raved about this premium steam station, saying it was definitely worth investing in due to its top performance.

Using this generator makes ironing and steaming a breeze. Reviewers reported that it heats up quickly, glides over all types of fabric, and produces clothes that look professionally ironed and steamed.

The materials the Laurastar worked wonders on included cotton, silk, wool, synthetics and delicates.

Compare all Laurastar Lift Xtra Range listings
Water Tank Capacity1,100 ml1,600 ml
Cord Length2.3 m
Power2,200 W2,200 W
Weight5.5 kg5.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishTitanRed