9Laurastar Lift

• Weekly
  • Occasionally
4.4
Safety
Professional results with minimal effort
Works well on all fabrics
Makes ironing enjoyable
Steam button sometimes difficult to push
Premium price tag

DavidH
DavidHSydney, NSW2 posts

Update to replace tired system

Whole process was great. I traded in my previous Laurastar lift as it was quite old and was not working properly. Given a great trade in and purchased a new Laurastar Lift. Great simple ironing system to use that does the job perfectly. Could not go backwards to traditional irons, so simply updating was the way to go. Our clothes always look fresh and new thanks to the Laurastar. People always positively comment and ask where I get my clothes ironed, thinking that I get my washing and ironing done professionally. Show details ·  1
SandraP
SandraPSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive 511

Great ironing / steaming product

This Laurastar replaced my 14 year old one. It's much easier to carry around for little steam jobs and also great to iron with. I'm very happy with it. Show details ·  1
Ges
Ges2 posts

Best iron I have ever used

Light and easy to use and is a very compact appliance which makes it easy to store. Very easy to top up the water when required. Ironing is effortless because you don’t have to keep going over the same spot to remove creases. Very well thought and designed product. Show details ·  1
Katerina
KaterinaDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Efficient & practical

It’s been the ideal solution and nice to know additional accessories are available. Particularly like the iron rest that can be positioned anywhere. Show details ·  1
gregcccc
gregccccSydney, NSW46 posts

Excellent - well worth the price

We bought the lift after our 12 year old S4 died. The power from the lift is as good if not better than the S4. In addition to normal clothes, I use it to iron cancan karate uniforms. It irons these with ease. It is compact and easy to move around. My only criticism is the design of the lid on the water tank is poor. I recommend buying a Lift. Show details ·  1
Sami
SamiGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

I love my iron

makes life easier and contributes towards neat clothing,
it is my 2nd Laura star and will never go back to using any other Show details ·  1
Beany
Beany

Very pleased with it. Easy to,use

Wonderful with all types of fabrics and most impressive was the sending of videos to cover everything that I wanted to know. First class delivery in every way. Show details ·  1
Kamp M
Kamp MSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic

It is so easy to use. Ironing is finished in no time at all. Although ironing is not my favourite chore, the ease of use and the finished product brings a smile to my face. Show details ·  1
billyboybliss

3rd Laura Star so say no more. Best product on the market Show details ·  1
Pookie
PookieSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive 511

Best thing and I should buy long time ago

I am so happy since the first time using this product. So easy to use and cut down on ironing time more than half. Show details ·  1
Kimz Sewing
Kimz SewingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Love Love my Laurastar Lift

I absolutely love my Laurastar Lift and will be purchasing another one very soon.
I love the big tank on it and the amount of steam it produces.
I do patchwork and sewing, and this iron is awesome for this type of use. Show details ·  1
Selcroft
SelcroftGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

All Good

Easy to use, will recommend to friends and family , great red colour Show details ·  1
Taylor
TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD
Mike
MikeIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Laurastar lift 501 red

I have always used a laurastar for many years and have had the model G1 which I have always luved but the newer model lift red 501 is lighter to use and find even better which makes it easier to enjoy ironing every day Show details ·  1

Craig B.
Craig B. · Lift

Can I use the Laura Star Lift on a normal (Sunbeam) ironing board

Diana · Lift

My iron is not heating, completely cold to the touch even after five minutes. How do I fix this?

Diana

How do I fix my Laurastar iron? It is not heating.

ritaeuziere09
ritaeuziere09 · Lift

The filter change warning light on my Laurastar Lift doesn't work any longer. How often do I need to change the cartridge. I only use the iron once a week and only for about an hour or so.

Laurastar   DM

Hi the filters should be changed every 3-4 mths or 30-40 hrs of ironing. The light will only come on when it needs replacing. Please call us on 1800 999 910 for more advice. regards Dino MD

Features:

• The Laurastar Lift heats up in three minutes - meaning you’ll have fresh, clean linen in no time.
  • The steam station weighs 5.6kg, and has a handle for convenient carrying.
  • An auto-stop feature that turns your iron off after 10 minutes of being unattended makes this product a safety winner.
  • It features a vertical steaming function, helping you give a professional finish to your hanging garments.
  • The steam station has a removable water tank that holds up to 1.1L and lets you add water as you iron, so you don’t need to keep stopping and starting.
  • It has variable steam control, letting you easily handle all kinds of fabrics.
  • An integrated anti-scale filter on the ironing system makes it easy to clean and maintain.
  • The Laurastar Lift will set you back $999.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that the Laurastar Lift made for effortless ironing, cutting the time spent pressing clothes in half.
  • Reviewers noted that the steam station worked extremely well on all kinds of fabrics.
  • People loved getting professional results at home.
  • According to reviewers, the Laurastar Lift made ironing an enjoyable experience.

Pain points:

• Some reviewers said that the steam button wasn’t easy to push and was prone to getting stuck.
  • According to some reviewers, the steam station sometimes spits out water when you use the steam function.

Points to consider:

• Although many reviewers said that their Laurastar Lift was extremely durable, many also said they expected it to be more durable for the price point.
  • Laurastar recommends buying separate anti-scale filters to filter your tap water before using it for ironing. These come to $89 for a pack of 3.
  • When heating water, the boiler can be a little bit noisy according to reviewers.
Compare all Laurastar Lift listings
Laurastar Lift 501 (Red)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Laurastar Lift 501 (Red)4.7
Laurastar Lift 511 (White)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Laurastar Lift 511 (White)4.8
CategoryIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam Generators
Price (RRP) $999$999
FeaturesVariable Steam Control and Vertical SteamVariable Steam Control and Vertical Steam
CordlessNoNo
Steam GeneratorYesYes
Water Tank Capacity1,100 ml1,100 ml
Cord Length2.3 m2.3 m
Steam Output3.5 g/min3.5 g/min
Power2,200 W2,200 W
Weight5.6 kg5.6 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishRedWhite