Laurastar Lift

501 (Red), 511 (White) (See All)
Listing monitored by Laurastar

Pros

Professional results with minimal effort
Works well on all fabrics
Makes ironing enjoyable

Cons

Steam button sometimes difficult to push
Premium price tag

• Product is used
  • Safety

This is perfect, I don't how I lived without all these years

excellent for all fabrics, especially dedicates, less time to iron, steaming capability is superb. Best decision I ever made, recommend to everyone. I Used to have one 20 years ago.

Purchased in at Laurastar for $854.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Catena, so glad you are happy with your new LIFT steam station. And thank you for your kind recommendation. regards Dino MD

Impressive unit

This is a great product! I’ve recently had to return three high-end, top-of-the-line steam generator stations (not Laurastar) due to their performance. I wanted a reliable steam station that works well. I got that with Laurastar! I’ve used only steam stations for the past 7 years and Laurastar is by for the best I’ve used. The steam is strong and constant and all components are of high quality. I mostly only ever vertical steam so I would say the one minor con is that the iron itself seems slightly heavier than others I’ve used. However, the pros far outweigh this. This is a quality product that is far superior than the competitors and the performance is unrivalled.

I highly recommend this product.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Tammy thanks for taking the time to share your views. We are so glad you are enjoying using the LIFT steam station. thanks again Dino MD

Joyce L.
Joyce L.Sydney, NSW

Much improved model

This new model is great, user friendly and easy to use.
Quick heating and ability to refill the water tank while ironing. Now I can complete my ironing without having to stop and wait for it to cool down before being able to open and refill.
Much improved and I just love it.
I also got a $250 tradein for my old Laurastar

Purchased in at Laurastar for $749.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Joyce thanks for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for your continued support. regards Dino MD

Karen W.
Karen W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Game Changer

I'm a Property Stylist so I iron/steam bed covers every day. I have used a normal steamer and I have used an iron. This is the best of both worlds. It works super fast and is easy to use.

• Incentivised Review No
Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Karen, great to hear the LIFT has made getting your work done faster & easier, regards Dino MD

Tell It Straight
Tell It StraightSydney, NSW

No regrets! One of my best purchases

I had a G1 from a decade ago that was brilliant, so it seemed reasonable to replace it with another Laurastar given the durability and longevity. The Lift is definitely an improved version and is even easier to use and manage. Excellent on all fabrics and doesn't leak. My clothes and suits always look immaculate, and it saves me so much time and money. One of my best purchases that I expect to have for years to come.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Tell It Straight, thanks for your feedback and continued support for the brand. Glad you are enjoying the LIFT Xtra, i believe its our best steam station yet!!. thanks Dino MD

SteveM
SteveM

Excellence in Ironing

Easy to use and makes ironing so much easier. We paid for quality and got it. Ironing is smoother and with less wrinkles. Very happy with the quality and performance.

Hi Steve thanks for taking the time to leave a review. regards Dino MD

Harry
Harry

Love it, I’ll never go back to cheap irons

This iron is perfect for my ironing. Couldn’t get the creases out of cotton batiks with a regular $150 iron but this one is amazing. I do like the power a dry steam it produces.I also like the design as irons can be very ugly. However I have only had it for a month and already the change filter light has come on. I live in a place where we don’t get much scale in the water so not sure about that. Anyway I do recommend getting one as it’s changed my outlook on ironing.

Purchased in at Online for $799.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Helena0
Helena0South East Queensland, QLD

Always Excellent

I’ve found the 511 works slightly better than the 500 which was a gift I received. East to use and lightweight yet feels like a high quality iron. Steamer settings are great too

Hi Helena, many thanks for your kind review regards Dino MD

Caz
CazCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Ironing no longer a chor!!!

The Laurastar lift has made ironing fun! I can iron shirts with only one pass of the iron. The steam is so powerful that it’s more than halved my ironing time. Best purchase, you won’t regret it!

Purchased in for $556.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Caz many thanks for taking the time to review the LIFT, so glad you like it. thanks again Dino MD

Sezeva
SezevaNortheast, VIC

Absolutely brilliant

Absolutely loving this!
So easy to use and great on all fabrics. I personally never ironed or purchased linen clothing to avoid ironing and now I am thrilled to be able to wear anything and it looks brand new!

Purchased in for $900.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Sezeva, nice to hear from you and glad Laurastar has helped you enjoy ironing. regards Dino MD

Rebecca
RebeccaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A fantastic way to Iron

This iron has not disappointed in how good the steam is and how quickly I can iron all types of fabrics. I would say the biggest issue is price, they are expensive but something I wanted for a long time and hoping I get many years of use out of it.

Purchased in at FitZone Solutions for $800.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Rebecca many thanks for your review we appreciate you taking the time to share. regards Dino MD

kct
kctSouth East Queensland, QLD

New model is a dream

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi kct, many thanks for your review and we are very glad that you continue to be a Laurastar customer. regards Dino MD

Lill S
Lill SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service - purchase of the new LauraStar Iron

After more than 12 years my Laura Star iron finally quit.
Over a month I’ve been liaising with the staff in the Melbourne store who were really helpful in guiding me to troubleshoot.
Even as I called this morning explaining what happened, knowing that it’s gone, the staff tried to see if it was possible to repair it.
I felt their priority was to help me rather than promoting the sale of a new iron.
I did purchase a new iron.
The assistance and customer service offered by lovely Melissa was beyond expectation and made it a pleasure to deal with LauraStar.
Looking forward to receiving new Laurastar Smart U ironing system.

• Incentivised Review No
Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Lill many thanks for sharing your experience, i will certainly pass on your feedback to Melissa. regards Dino MD

renae
renaeIllawarra, NSW

Perfect, easy not heavy love my Laurastar

Loving this steamer - iron makes ironing fun and efficient, ironing is now not a chore. The steamer is so gentle on my clothes and I am extremely satisfied with the Laurastar

Purchased in for $700.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi renae, nice to hear your feedback and glad you love it, having the right tool to do the job definitely makes it easier. regards Dino MD

irene armstrong drumm
irene armstrong drummGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fairly good but with reservations

It is good with all clothes - irons beautifully
The steaming capacity is very good.

Negatively: The cord gets very hot where it joins the iron
The boiler noise is extremely annoying - it is constant - it never stops and is very loud.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Irene we can arrange everything as its still under warranty, the pump noise varies between models as different pumps are used. if you would like us to action this please contact Anne in customer support 03 9894 1400
regards Dino

ritaeuziere09
ritaeuziere09asked
Lift

The filter change warning light on my Laurastar Lift doesn't work any longer. How often do I need to change the cartridge. I only use the iron once a week and only for about an hour or so.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi the filters should be changed every 3-4 mths or 30-40 hrs of ironing. The light will only come on when it needs replacing. Please call us on 1800 999 910 for more advice. regards Dino MD

Cathy
Cathyasked
Lift

My boiler is steaming from the vents and dripping from the bottom ... I cleaned the boiler and screwed the the top and bottom in properly...

Hi Cathy please contact customer support 1800 999 910

Toni R
Toni Rasked
Lift

Filters haven’t arrived for laurastar
Lift, can I still iron until they arrive?

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

yes you can no problems, cheers Dino

Get an answer from our members and Laurastar representatives

Features:

• The Laurastar Lift heats up in three minutes - meaning you’ll have fresh, clean linen in no time.
  • The steam station weighs 5.6kg, and has a handle for convenient carrying.
  • An auto-stop feature that turns your iron off after 10 minutes of being unattended makes this product a safety winner.
  • It features a vertical steaming function, helping you give a professional finish to your hanging garments.
  • The steam station has a removable water tank that holds up to 1.1L and lets you add water as you iron, so you don’t need to keep stopping and starting.
  • It has variable steam control, letting you easily handle all kinds of fabrics.
  • An integrated anti-scale filter on the ironing system makes it easy to clean and maintain.
  • The Laurastar Lift will set you back $999.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that the Laurastar Lift made for effortless ironing, cutting the time spent pressing clothes in half.
  • Reviewers noted that the steam station worked extremely well on all kinds of fabrics.
  • People loved getting professional results at home.
  • According to reviewers, the Laurastar Lift made ironing an enjoyable experience.

Pain points:

• Some reviewers said that the steam button wasn’t easy to push and was prone to getting stuck.
  • According to some reviewers, the steam station sometimes spits out water when you use the steam function.

Points to consider:

• Although many reviewers said that their Laurastar Lift was extremely durable, many also said they expected it to be more durable for the price point.
  • Laurastar recommends buying separate anti-scale filters to filter your tap water before using it for ironing. These come to $89 for a pack of 3.
  • When heating water, the boiler can be a little bit noisy according to reviewers.
Compare both Laurastar Lift
CategoryIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam Generators
Price (RRP) $999.00$999.00
FeaturesVariable Steam Control and Vertical SteamVariable Steam Control and Vertical Steam
CordlessNoNo
Steam GeneratorYesYes
Water Tank Capacity1,100 ml1,100 ml
Cord Length2.3 m2.3 m
Steam Output3.5 g/min3.5 g/min
Power2,200 W2,200 W
Weight5.6 kg5.6 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteRed