Laurastar Lift

Standard, 501 (Red), 511 (White), etc...
Listing monitored by Laurastar

Pros

• Professional results with minimal effort

• Works well on all fabrics

• Makes ironing enjoyable

Cons

• Steam button sometimes difficult to push

• Premium price tag

• Product is used
  • Safety

Harry
Harry

Love it, I’ll never go back to cheap irons

This iron is perfect for my ironing. Couldn’t get the creases out of cotton batiks with a regular $150 iron but this one is amazing. I do like the power a dry steam it produces.I also like the design as irons can be very ugly. However I have only had it for a month and already the change filter light has come on. I live in a place where we don’t get much scale in the water so not sure about that. Anyway I do recommend getting one as it’s changed my outlook on ironing.

Purchased in June 2021 at Online for $799.00.

Helena0
Helena0South East Queensland, QLD

Always Excellent

I’ve found the 511 works slightly better than the 500 which was a gift I received. East to use and lightweight yet feels like a high quality iron. Steamer settings are great too

Hi Helena, many thanks for your kind review regards Dino MD

Caz
CazCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Ironing no longer a chor!!!

The Laurastar lift has made ironing fun! I can iron shirts with only one pass of the iron. The steam is so powerful that it’s more than halved my ironing time. Best purchase, you won’t regret it!

Purchased in February 2021 for $556.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Caz many thanks for taking the time to review the LIFT, so glad you like it. thanks again Dino MD

Sezeva
SezevaNortheast, VIC

Absolutely brilliant

Absolutely loving this!
So easy to use and great on all fabrics. I personally never ironed or purchased linen clothing to avoid ironing and now I am thrilled to be able to wear anything and it looks brand new!

Purchased in December 2020 for $900.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Sezeva, nice to hear from you and glad Laurastar has helped you enjoy ironing. regards Dino MD

Rebecca
RebeccaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A fantastic way to Iron

This iron has not disappointed in how good the steam is and how quickly I can iron all types of fabrics. I would say the biggest issue is price, they are expensive but something I wanted for a long time and hoping I get many years of use out of it.

Purchased in January 2021 at FitZone Solutions for $800.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Rebecca many thanks for your review we appreciate you taking the time to share. regards Dino MD

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
kct
kctSouth East Queensland, QLD

New model is a dream

Purchased in February 2021.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi kct, many thanks for your review and we are very glad that you continue to be a Laurastar customer. regards Dino MD

Lill S
Lill SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service - purchase of the new LauraStar Iron

After more than 12 years my Laura Star iron finally quit.
Over a month I’ve been liaising with the staff in the Melbourne store who were really helpful in guiding me to troubleshoot.
Even as I called this morning explaining what happened, knowing that it’s gone, the staff tried to see if it was possible to repair it.
I felt their priority was to help me rather than promoting the sale of a new iron.
I did purchase a new iron.
The assistance and customer service offered by lovely Melissa was beyond expectation and made it a pleasure to deal with LauraStar.
Looking forward to receiving new Laurastar Smart U ironing system.

Purchased in September 2020.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Lill many thanks for sharing your experience, i will certainly pass on your feedback to Melissa. regards Dino MD

SilviaSydney, NSW

I had to replace it twice and didn't last long

Purchased in March 2014 at David Jones for $500.00.

Silvia

Hi, it is just a Review about your products and service. The warranty is gone, I am not after that. I just wanted to share my experience with other consumers.

renae
renaeIllawarra, NSW

Perfect, easy not heavy love my Laurastar

Loving this steamer - iron makes ironing fun and efficient, ironing is now not a chore. The steamer is so gentle on my clothes and I am extremely satisfied with the Laurastar

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi renae, nice to hear your feedback and glad you love it, having the right tool to do the job definitely makes it easier. regards Dino MD

Helen Siggs
Helen SiggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

The iron is a replacement for my Laura Star 1st class that I have had for 20 or more years. It is brilliant and I love it. I love it because it irons my linen clothes without any effort from me.

Purchased in June 2019 for $599.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Helen, thanks for your feedback and your ongoing support for the brand. kind regards Dino MD

Merrin Douglas
Merrin DouglasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it

No issues at all love it works well in all fabrics very easy and light to use easy to store love that there’s no filter and I can refill without turning off

Purchased in March 2019.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Merrin, we appreciate you making time to share your thoughts, thank you, Dino MD

irene armstrong drumm
irene armstrong drummGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fairly good but with reservations

It is good with all clothes - irons beautifully
The steaming capacity is very good.

Negatively: The cord gets very hot where it joins the iron
The boiler noise is extremely annoying - it is constant - it never stops and is very loud.

Purchased in August 2019.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Irene we can arrange everything as its still under warranty, the pump noise varies between models as different pumps are used. if you would like us to action this please contact Anne in customer support 03 9894 1400
regards Dino

amust
amustGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Took the words right out of my mouth~ Couldn’t live without it!!!

It works great with all types of fabrics. I never have to worry about damaging our garments.
The steaming is what makes ironing a breeze!
So easy for everyone to use :)

Purchased in November 2014 at Laurastar Blackburn for $799.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi amust, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, kind regards Dino MD

I have recommended this product to many people

I have used Laura star irons / systems for decades, could not do without this perfect system/product. I am a bit of a perfectionist and like to wash even only dry cleanable materials. With the Laura star iron even my husbands navy blazers come out of the laundry in a perfect condition.

Purchased at Laura star .

Product is used Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton, Denim, Silk, Synthetics and Wool
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Dom, many thanks for your recommendations, we appreciate the support. regards Dino MD

Michelle
Michelle

Definitely worth the money!

It’s really easy to use, the steam makes the difference. It make the work enjoyable and faster as the steam can penetrate many layers of fabric! Definitely worth the money!

Purchased in March 2020 for $799.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Michelle, thanks for the feedback, we appreciate your comments. regards DIno MD

Read more reviews - page 2

Cathy
Cathyasked
Lift

My boiler is steaming from the vents and dripping from the bottom ... I cleaned the boiler and screwed the the top and bottom in properly...

Hi Cathy please contact customer support 1800 999 910

Toni R
Toni Rasked
Lift

Filters haven’t arrived for laurastar
Lift, can I still iron until they arrive?

Laurastar S.Laurastar

yes you can no problems, cheers Dino

Toni R
Toni Rasked
Lift

My filters haven’t arrived for my Laurastar, can I iron without a filter?

Get an answer from our members and Laurastar representatives

Features:

• The Laurastar Lift heats up in three minutes - meaning you’ll have fresh, clean linen in no time.
  • The steam station weighs 5.6kg, and has a handle for convenient carrying.
  • An auto-stop feature that turns your iron off after 10 minutes of being unattended makes this product a safety winner.
  • It features a vertical steaming function, helping you give a professional finish to your hanging garments.
  • The steam station has a removable water tank that holds up to 1.1L and lets you add water as you iron, so you don’t need to keep stopping and starting.
  • It has variable steam control, letting you easily handle all kinds of fabrics.
  • An integrated anti-scale filter on the ironing system makes it easy to clean and maintain.
  • The Laurastar Lift will set you back $999.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that the Laurastar Lift made for effortless ironing, cutting the time spent pressing clothes in half.
  • Reviewers noted that the steam station worked extremely well on all kinds of fabrics.
  • People loved getting professional results at home.
  • According to reviewers, the Laurastar Lift made ironing an enjoyable experience.

Pain points:

• Some reviewers said that the steam button wasn’t easy to push and was prone to getting stuck.
  • According to some reviewers, the steam station sometimes spits out water when you use the steam function.

Points to consider:

• Although many reviewers said that their Laurastar Lift was extremely durable, many also said they expected it to be more durable for the price point.
  • Laurastar recommends buying separate anti-scale filters to filter your tap water before using it for ironing. These come to $89 for a pack of 3.
  • When heating water, the boiler can be a little bit noisy according to reviewers.
Compare all 6 Laurastar Lift

Laurastar Lift 510
  • Discontinued

Laurastar Lift 510

3.6
CategoryIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam Generators
Price (RRP) $999.00$999.00
FeaturesVariable Steam Control and Vertical SteamVariable Steam Control and Vertical SteamVariable Steam Control and Vertical SteamVariable Steam Control and Vertical Steam
CordlessNoNoNoNo
Steam GeneratorYesYesYesYes
Water Tank Capacity1,100 ml1,100 ml
Cord Length2.3 m2.3 m2.3 m2.3 m
Steam Output3.5 g/min3.5 g/min3.5 g/min3.5 g/min
Power2,200 W2,200 W2,200 W2,200 W
Weight5.6 kg5.6 kg5.6 kg5.6 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteRed