Laurastar SMART U

• Product is used
  • Safety
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

The Laurastar SMART U is fantastic!

This ironing system works so well with all different types of fabrics. It honestly makes ironing so much easier and cuts down the ironing time in my busy household by half in comparison to other ironing systems I've used in the past. I love my Laurastar SMART U.

Purchased in February 2020.

Clothing MaterialCotton, Denim, Silk and Synthetics
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Michelle, many thanks for your comments and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts. regards Dino MD

Life changing

I have had my Laurastar U since Christmas and it has literally cut ironing time in half. Sheets have become a breeze and kids school clothes with pleats are simple. I also have trouble folding the board but have no problems leaving it out as it gets used every day..

Purchased in December 2019.

Clothing MaterialCotton and Denim

Hi Matthew G, nice to hear your comments and feedback. regards Dino MD

DeeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The best! Love it

I have had Laurastar ironing systems for around 18 years, and would never go back to a conventional iron. And my latest which is the smart u is by far my best yet. Specially love the app integration which helps me keep track of maintenance and filter changes.

Purchased in June 2019 at Laurastar Bankstown.

Clothing MaterialCotton
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Dee we would like to thank you for your loyalty to the brand over many years. regards Dino MD

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Laurastar SMART U compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Peta M

Peta MGippsland, VIC

OMG!!! Love, Love, Love my new Laurastar Smart U System, simply the BEST of the BEST!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Laurastar for A$3,499.00.

Clothing MaterialCotton, Denim, Silk, Synthetics and Wool
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Thank you for your very kind words Peta. Customer experience is very important to us so I am glad you were happy with yours. Enjoy your Smart U.

Loz

LozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy, But It Does Take A Bit To Get Used Too...

Purchased in October 2019 for A$3,499.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Loz, nice to hear from you and thanks for your feedback. As always we are here to assist if you need any further help. regards Dino

JulieSydney, NSW

Great iron...don't know if it is really worth the money but I do enjoy using it!

I had an old LauraStar iron (steam iron only...not the ironing system) and really appreciated the steam and ease of use. My husband bought me the SMART U as my 15-year old tank had started to leak (yes....15 years!). It is really easy to use and has a great water reservoir. I love the built-in air pump when ironing gathered materials, and the vacuum effect when ironing heavy materials/pleats/most pants. It also packs away & wheels away easily. I wouldn't waste my time/money on the connectivity of the app next time, as I usually don't have my phone with me when I iron anyway. Overall very happy with this iron...anything that makes ironing easier and more efficient has my vote!

Purchased in August 2019 at LauraStar for A$2,299.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Julie many thanks for your comments

Trixie

Trixie

Absolutely love it

I think this is my third Laura- certainly the best by a long way. The product is a breeze to use. I certainly feel that it can tackle any type of fabric.

Purchased in July 2019 at Laura Star, Malaga, WA for A$2,400.00.

Clothing MaterialCotton
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Trixie, many thanks for the feedback

new Laurastar U

recently purchased our second Laurastar ironing system, this time an upgrade to a Smart U.
it is a very versatile machine, making ironing all sorts of fabrics so easy, including stiff cottons (steam is great) to more delicate items .

Purchased in July 2019.

Product is usedWeekly

Wow! Where have you been all my life

This is our first Laurastar iron. We could not believe how well it irons everything. My husband is amazed by how easy it was to iron his business shirts. It cost a lot of money and never thought I would spend so much on an iron, but now that I have one I don't think I would want to be without it :)

Purchased in August 2019 for A$2,599.00.

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Laurastar SMART U compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

John S - Australia

John S - AustraliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ironing par excellence

Purchased in May 2019 at Adelaide Appliance Gallery - Mr Dishwasher for A$2,990.00.

Clothing MaterialCotton, Denim, Synthetics and Wool
Laurastar S.Laurastar

thank you John for this fantastic feedback.

Moo

Mooasked

Trying to get this model but no stock anywhere. Only one I can find is the smart I series but it doesn't have the Sensteam (automatic steam) technology. Do you guys believe that is a make or break deal when it comes to that feature?

Dee

I have automatic steam, but I don't use it anyway, I always use manual. Hope this helps.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Moo, we are expecting new stock to arrive early September, please call one of our showrooms and add your name to our back order list 1800 999 910

Christine G

Christine Gasked

Hi, i noticed the water container still has a lot of water in it but yet the machine stops working until I refill it. I used the water container from my old laurastar and the water emptied a lot more before I had to refill it - it seems like the new container design is not as good because I am not able to iron as many garments before having to refill it when there is plenty of water still in it.

Julie

I have used a Laurastar product previously but not this style - it was an old LAURASTAR Steamup, and find that I don't need to fill as often with the SMART U. Do you use it in the auto-steam mode or manual steam mode? Maybe try the opposite of whatever you currently use? I use the auto steam mode and it seems to work really well.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Christine sorry not clear what you mean, could you call us on 03 9894 1400 for assistance
regards Jenny

Get an answer from our members and Laurastar representatives

CategoryIrons & Steam Generators