Laurastar SMART U

• Safety
Sal
SalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Laurastar Rocks

I just upgraded to the new smart model after 18 years of trouble fee ironing! It is amazing just how far this model has come and the ease at which it is to use now. So handy being able to remove the water bottle and refilling the unit whilst keeping the iron on. The auto steam function is so handy and makes ironing even easier than ever before - i am looking forward to another great many years of blissful ironing - thank you Laurastar

Purchased in December 2021 for $2,489.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Sal, many thanks for your loyalty and support, we are sol glad to hear you are enjoying the new Smart U, thanks again Dino MD

Denice Strachan
Denice StrachanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my new Laura Star it is so much easier to iron with

It works extremely well with all fabrics including delicates
I’m using the steamer much more with the new iron than my previous one, I’m very happy with the results I’m getting

Purchased in December 2021.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Denice thanks for your continued support and glad you are happy with the results. thanks Dino MD

Sudheshna S.
Sudheshna S.North Queensland, QLD

Cant Imagine My Life Without A Laurastar

I own a Laurastar already and wanted to get another one for my holiday home as I cannot live without it, “Can’t Imagine My Life Without A Laurastar” Love My Laurastar

Purchased in September 2021.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Sudheshna and thank you for your ongoing support of Laurastar. So glad you love the Laurastar as much as we do thanks again. Dino MD

Madeline Power
Madeline PowerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Much better than a conventional iron

Like the fact I don’t have to worry about setting the correct setting for the fabric. It’s easy to use and it does an excellent job expensive but it is good.

Purchased at Adelaide Appliance Gallery.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Madeline, many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. regards Dino MD

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

The Laurastar SMART U is fantastic!

This ironing system works so well with all different types of fabrics. It honestly makes ironing so much easier and cuts down the ironing time in my busy household by half in comparison to other ironing systems I've used in the past. I love my Laurastar SMART U.

Purchased in February 2020.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Michelle, many thanks for your comments and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts. regards Dino MD

Life changing

I have had my Laurastar U since Christmas and it has literally cut ironing time in half. Sheets have become a breeze and kids school clothes with pleats are simple. I also have trouble folding the board but have no problems leaving it out as it gets used every day..

Purchased in December 2019.

Hi Matthew G, nice to hear your comments and feedback. regards Dino MD

DeeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The best! Love it

I have had Laurastar ironing systems for around 18 years, and would never go back to a conventional iron. And my latest which is the smart u is by far my best yet. Specially love the app integration which helps me keep track of maintenance and filter changes.

Purchased in June 2019 at Laurastar Bankstown.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Dee we would like to thank you for your loyalty to the brand over many years. regards Dino MD

Review collected in partnership with Laurastar

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Peta M
Peta MGippsland, VIC

OMG!!! Love, Love, Love my new Laurastar Smart U System, simply the BEST of the BEST!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Laurastar for $3,499.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Thank you for your very kind words Peta. Customer experience is very important to us so I am glad you were happy with yours. Enjoy your Smart U.

Loz
LozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy, But It Does Take A Bit To Get Used Too...

Purchased in October 2019 for $3,499.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Loz, nice to hear from you and thanks for your feedback. As always we are here to assist if you need any further help. regards Dino

JulieSydney, NSW

Great iron...don't know if it is really worth the money but I do enjoy using it!

I had an old LauraStar iron (steam iron only...not the ironing system) and really appreciated the steam and ease of use. My husband bought me the SMART U as my 15-year old tank had started to leak (yes....15 years!). It is really easy to use and has a great water reservoir. I love the built-in air pump when ironing gathered materials, and the vacuum effect when ironing heavy materials/pleats/most pants. It also packs away & wheels away easily. I wouldn't waste my time/money on the connectivity of the app next time, as I usually don't have my phone with me when I iron anyway. Overall very happy with this iron...anything that makes ironing easier and more efficient has my vote!

Purchased in August 2019 at LauraStar for $2,299.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Julie many thanks for your comments

Trixie
Trixie

Absolutely love it

I think this is my third Laura- certainly the best by a long way. The product is a breeze to use. I certainly feel that it can tackle any type of fabric.

Purchased in July 2019 at Laura Star, Malaga, WA for $2,400.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Trixie, many thanks for the feedback

new Laurastar U

recently purchased our second Laurastar ironing system, this time an upgrade to a Smart U.
it is a very versatile machine, making ironing all sorts of fabrics so easy, including stiff cottons (steam is great) to more delicate items .

Purchased in July 2019.

Find out how Laurastar SMART U compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Wow! Where have you been all my life

This is our first Laurastar iron. We could not believe how well it irons everything. My husband is amazed by how easy it was to iron his business shirts. It cost a lot of money and never thought I would spend so much on an iron, but now that I have one I don't think I would want to be without it :)

Purchased in August 2019 for $2,599.

John S - Australia
John S - AustraliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ironing par excellence

Purchased in May 2019 at Adelaide Appliance Gallery - Mr Dishwasher for $2,990.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

thank you John for this fantastic feedback.

Judy
Judyasked

Hi there
The steam doesn’t work could you tell me where I can send it to repair. Thanks

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Judy please contact us on live chat through our website 9-5 Sunday or call us during business hrs 1800 999 910

Moo
Mooasked

Trying to get this model but no stock anywhere. Only one I can find is the smart I series but it doesn't have the Sensteam (automatic steam) technology. Do you guys believe that is a make or break deal when it comes to that feature?

Dee

I have automatic steam, but I don't use it anyway, I always use manual. Hope this helps.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Moo, we are expecting new stock to arrive early September, please call one of our showrooms and add your name to our back order list 1800 999 910

Christine G
Christine Gasked

Hi, i noticed the water container still has a lot of water in it but yet the machine stops working until I refill it. I used the water container from my old laurastar and the water emptied a lot more before I had to refill it - it seems like the new container design is not as good because I am not able to iron as many garments before having to refill it when there is plenty of water still in it.

Laurastar AustraliaLaurastarSend a private message

Hi Christine sorry not clear what you mean, could you call us on 03 9894 1400 for assistance
regards Jenny

Get an answer from our members and Laurastar representatives

CategoryIrons & Steam Generators