3Laurastar SMART U

Angelina

Maria B.
Maria B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ironing Revolution-Top of the range Laurastar -Smart U

I'm writing to express my satisfaction with my Laurastar iron. Its continuous steam feature has made ironing a breeze, eliminating the need for frequent cooling down and refilling of water. The convenience it offers is unparalleled, and the quality of its performance speaks volumes about the craftsmanship behind it.

Thank you for creating such a reliable and user-friendly product. I wholeheartedly recommend the Laurastar iron to anyone looking for an exceptional ironing experience. Show details ·  1

Peter  Kelly
Peter KellyPerth, WA4 posts

Trusted brand - great performance

The Smart U is my 3rd Laurastar machine over a 25-year period. I love the new Tech integrated with the App, love the lighter hand unit and am very happy with the new machine. Show details ·  1
Douang
Douang
  Fair Incentive Verified

Good system

Overall happy with the systems only from time to time protective soleplate come off of the clip doesn’t clip strong enough . Show details ·  1
Raelene F.

Dominique Charlotte H.
Dominique Charlotte H.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Amazing !

It’s a lot of years that I use Laura Star in Switzerland and It’s the reason I buy one here in Australia too. Excellent ironing for all fabrics Show details ·  1
Linda
Linda

Love the Laurastar Smart U

A wonderful ironing system. I’m quite tall and enjoy being able to iron at a comfortable level. The ironing experience is just great - it’s very easy to use and suits all fabrics. Show details ·  1
Kaye Chandler
Kaye ChandlerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Arduous task made simple, efficient and effective

A number of features for convenience and makes ironing effortless Show details ·  1
KAR
KARSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t use anything else

I’m on my third Laura Star - not because they’ve needed replacing regularly but because until recently I had a cat that couldn’t resist chewing on all cords! Ironing is no longer a chore. Clothing definitely feels & looks better with the steam system. Could not recommend highly enough. Show details ·  1
Ranjeet S.
Ranjeet S.

Best iron system ever !

It is ergonomic and , ironing is so smooth that my younger son loves ironing his own shirt. I like the color too , previous one’s was white. My woollen and silk scarves comes out amazingly crease less Show details ·  1
SBM88
SBM88Murray Region, NSW

Love Laura Star

I love Laura Star because it works so well & saves time! Show details ·  1
Angelo
Angelo

Water tank and Handle

Overall pleased with the iron except the lid comes of the tank spilling water and the handle can slip out of your hands causing the tank to spill and can crack the tank when it falls. This has happened to me. Show details ·  1
Ali Martins
Ali MartinsPerth, WA2 posts

Making ironing a steam

Old Laurastar needed replacing as 13+ years. Happy with the upgrade and so is my ironing Lady. Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewSouth-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

Makes Ironing a Pleasure

Fantastic for delicates and pleats. Laura star ironing systems never fail to be beyond fabulous. The steaming capabilities are so beneficial to get a professional-looking iron. Wouldn’t use anything apart from Laurastar. Expensive but with every cent and more. Show details ·  1
Jennifer Graf
Jennifer GrafSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Makes ironing so much easier!

It was expensive but I am very happy with it's performance, makes ironing a breeze. Show details ·  1

Judy
Judy

Hi there
The steam doesn’t work could you tell me where I can send it to repair. Thanks

Laurastar   DM

Hi Judy please contact us on live chat through our website 9-5 Sunday or call us during business hrs 1800 999 910
regards Dino MD

Moo
Moo

Trying to get this model but no stock anywhere. Only one I can find is the smart I series but it doesn't have the Sensteam (automatic steam) technology. Do you guys believe that is a make or break deal when it comes to that feature?

Dee
Dee

I have automatic steam, but I don't use it anyway, I always use manual. Hope this helps.

Laurastar   DM

Hi Moo, we are expecting new stock to arrive early September, please call one of our showrooms and add your name to our back order list 1800 999 910
regards Dino MD

Christine G
Christine G

Hi, i noticed the water container still has a lot of water in it but yet the machine stops working until I refill it. I used the water container from my old laurastar and the water emptied a lot more before I had to refill it - it seems like the new container design is not as good because I am not able to iron as many garments before having to refill it when there is plenty of water still in it.

Julie
Julie
Laurastar   DM

Hi Christine sorry not clear what you mean, could you call us on 03 9894 1400 for assistance
regards Jenny