deepdug

deepdugMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unreliable machine and no service.

I have bought a Breville coffee machines here in Australia. The machines broke down quite a bit. The buttons failed and the the mother board failed. Breville had a 3rd party repair agency in my state. Repairs were very expensive.
When the motherboard failed the technition told me to buy another machine as the repair cost was rediculous.
I tried again later only to find that there is now no maintenance here.
I tried ringing the Breville head office, (Breville is an Australian company) but received no replies to my queries.
One technician told me that Breville are very difficult to deal with and that his company had given up offering Brevile service.
Woeful!

Scott

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Warranty claim

Honestly,it was the least stressful experience on a warranty claim ever in my life.After ringing the Nestle/Dolce Gusto claims line,all i needed to provide was the coffee machine serial number to the member i spoke too.I was asked nicely about the issue,once explained my details were taken and the part in question replaced and mailed to me,very simplified...As i purchased the item in an online store,I was expecting to have to repackage the machine and send it back to Melbourne for assesment,but it couldnt of been any easier to resolve..Excellent service Nestle/Breville on simplifying the process.

L and M Smith

L and M SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

White Glove Service

Take up the White Glove Service if it's applicable to your new coffee machine. Our rep, Tanya, was amazing, knowledgeable - so much new info learned. You think you know about coffee, but wow, we learned heaps. The Oracle Touch is just amazing and understanding coffee freshness is a whole new world. Thank you Breville!

Tarek I.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

$150 Breville Christmas Espresso 2019 promotion not delivered and no ETA

Tarek I.

Is this the silence treatment!!! What you will be doing if I send you my machine for repairs? I no longer trust or recommend breville...

Not fulfilling their promises

Bought a Breville espresso machine BES878 in mid December and qualified for a '$200 gift pack' as part of their promotion. According to Breville, the promotion gift pack is delivered within 30 days of purchase. Multiple emails/phone calls over the past few months have led only to apologies and vague responses about stock fulfillment and imminent shipping. This company's promises and customer services are unreliable.

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Breville - $200 coffee machine redemption not fulfilled

Dec 2019 purchased a Breville auto espresso machine There was
extensive advertising of a $200 redemption offer. As this is a $1300 investment we had researched many similar brands and had been incentivised by this redemption.
We received confirmation of our claim on 17 Dec 2019 and have still NOT received the redemption offer. Each time I have called to follow up I am told there are delays. I consider this misleading and false advertising and now ask Breville to send me a cheque for the $200 value of products.

Happy days

Happy daysSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bravo Breville, BES920 repairs were quick & professional.

Dimi

DimiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

disappointing

We recently purchased the new Breville BOV860 smart oven air fryer, assuming it would be an upgrade, only to realise its not as good as the old one. It deceivingly smaller, although dimensions are similar? It's clunkier than it predecessor, the oven door drops too far and if not careful it will slam onto your bench. considering how much we paid for it, I'm of kind of hoping it will last at least five years. I would not recommend this model.

KatieSarkis

KatieSarkisSydney, NSW

Breville team at Alexandria are fantastic

I wanted to thank the Breville team at Alexandria in Sydney for going above and beyond to help me get a spare bowl for my Breville scraper mixer, even when there was none available in the warehouse, they didn't give up and found me what I needed. Very professional and lovely bunch of people, especially Rebecca and Lyn. So grateful!

g r.

g r.Far North Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service

Bought a barista touch machine that failed within 6 months. Sent the machine to some hopeless contractor called Mr sparky in Brisbane who didn't check the machine obviously as it came back with a new fault and not working at all after 4 weeks. Breville basically said too bad no apology and the best they can do is give us some free beans. A replacement machine or vouchers for coffee would have been acceptable but now we wait another few weeks to get our machine back and not confident it will work this time either. I will let as many people as I can know how pathetic they are and won't recommended or buy Breville again.

Unsatisfied customer

Unsatisfied customerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Terrible items

Purchased a breville master chef rice cooker after a few months the pot has deformed and contacted customer support as the item still under warranty but they refused to replace it and told me I need to buy it. Rediculous! Never again Im gonna purchase breville products! I ended up throwing the rice cooker in the bin where it belong crappy appliance.

Benjamin L.

Benjamin L.Hunter Region, NSW

Put in many time wasting impositions

Was given the incorrect labeling/packaging by Breville.
Phoned them to clarify, when the courier wouldn't pick it up.
Re-organised courier, courier refused to pick up parcel again.
Put on hold by the company for the guy I was interacting with. Waiting for over 30 mins. Re-queued, turns out he was 'out' on a break.
This is insane time wasting/mismanagement.
I have shifted work twice, been on hold for over an hour. Had multiple phone/email conversations.
How can you set up systems with so many points of failure like this?

TLDR.
I have taken good care of the product. It is broken, I just want it fixed under warranty, but seemingly Breville is doing it's best to avoid dealing with the problem. I am a reasonable/pragmatic person.

Bam

BamSouth East Queensland, QLD

We need a new sustainable approach to 'making a profit'

White Glove in home visit by Breville after purchasing Oracle

Fantastic learning experience and session delivered by Tania was outstanding via their "white glove treatment". Wish all the manufacturers did this to get the best experience individually tailored to their product. Fantastic and highly recommended

Gayle

GayleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Breville cyclonic whiz.

What a great blender never had a problem with it. Still goes after 30yrs of constant use. I have lost parts over the years with moving houses only. Thanks Breville.

Angie lyndon

Angie lyndonPerth, WA

Cut myself accessing product

I bought a mini whiz I opened the box and put my hand in over the corrugated cardboard n pulled it up and cut my finger badly on the blade beneath which was very sharp I did not know it was there It needs a warning on the cardboard It has sat in the house unused as I had bad finger for two weeks and then found I did not want to use it . I tried once n it dis not work and sue to being somewhat wary of it I dont want it !!! I had a moan here n some Breville person asked me to leave my details with them I did this n never heard from them. If any one wants a cheap mini blender - Perth area??? I will never use them again!! ! No no one paid me to write this!!!!

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Breville Coffee Machine

I noticed some pretty negative reviews about Breville espresso machines and I felt compelled to write a review. I have had my Breville Infuser for years and never had an issue. I am also about to upgrade to a better Breville Machine. I have to say the current machine is brilliant. Manual coffee machines take practice and technique, you need to buy the fresh coffee (Not from supermarket) learn how to tamper properly and know how to select the right grind for your machine and not to forget how to steam milk. If you learn how to do that right (youtube) you will serve up brilliant coffee. I have done this for 5 plus years without fail. I have found Brevilles appliances to be very high quality over other popular brands.

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Customer Service

Don’t know why people are writing bad reviews. I phoned Breville customer service yesterday for my faulty toaster which was under warranty. I was given a case number and told to take it back to where I purchased it for replacement. It was all done very quickly with a very pleasant customer service person by phone. I have a new toaster with new warranty. No hassles at all. Thank you Breville.

dixxky

dixxkywollongong

Great

Have to use a potable cook top and have been useing a kambrook which was the worst, it gave in so we tried a breville and its great cooks at the right temp and is quick

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Registration frustration

I purchased a Breville slow cooker this morning at Bing Lee Hornsby. Have been trying without success to register the product. Not able to process this at all. I know what is needed, just not a helpful website . BSC 500. No batch on the product so my endeavours failed.Robyn