Breville
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breville

Mandy
MandySydney, NSW

Terrible customer Services

Customer service

Its been near four weeks since a 10 day turnaround time was offerred and Breville customer service is off-line and unavailable to provide a progress update. My machine failed to operate at two months old and cost over $3,000!

Halwagy
HalwagySydney Surrounds, NSW

non existing customer service with poor quality product (Smart Kettle KB825)

Customer Service is non existence

How do you contact Breville for help? Online chat doesn't work. Submit cases online, they don't reply. Telephone personal knows nothing. Its enough for us to return the product.

Find out how Breville compares to other Appliance Brands

Customer Service!!!! What customer Service ?

Shame the lowest you can put is 1 star

I ordered a simple replacement cappuccino disc for my breville milk frother.
The disc cost less than the shipping, weighs under 10 grams and is about the size of my thumb.
So far it’s been 4 weeks and all I can get from the Breville customer service is “We can’t control Australia post and can’t supply a refund.
Unbelievably terrible service from a company as big as they are.
Recommend you think twice before ordering anything from Breville, certainly don’t expect any customer service satisfaction!

Arief C
Arief CSydney, NSW

Unhelpful customer service.

Bought 2 x filter for group head on 23rd feb and item hasnt even been processed according to Breville Customer service. Today is 8th march.

The not so friendly customer service blamed it on ordering system update for the last 2 weeks And basically wont know when the items will be processed also said nothing she could do about it and to just wait it out. Well done Breviile, probably longest system update for the most important feature on your website! Please update your shipping time from between 1-3 days to 2-4 weeks until your system is rectified.

Giorgia

A $700 coffee machine only last 4 months

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

I ordered a mixing bowl on the 4/8/2021. I am yet to receive the product that I had PAID for.
You cannot get through to their customer service over the phone and rarely do they reply the emails.
DON'T BUY BREVILLE!!!

david d.
david d.Western Australia

WA’s best customer service

New Oracle coffee machine and absolutely love it. Fantastic customer service Emily provided to make the best coffee and how to look after our purchase. What a great experience.

Never had an issue with breville until recently

There is no way to lodge customer inquiry with breville. Have a faulty item and they do not answer their phone in Australia and their website does not submit your inquiry. Very disappointing.

Deb H.

Misleading advertising

Sharon C
Sharon CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Breville Citiz Coffee Machine

On November 9, 2021, I returned my 11 month old Breville Citiz coffee machine to JB Hifi Tweed Heads for repairs as the water was not pumping. I finally received notification it was ready one month later and picked it up the next day-December 8. When I started the machine it was working but was making a worrying noise. Today is December 12 and it is not working again with the same problem. I rang JB this morning and was told this is unusual but bring it in again. This situation is unsatisfactory and the inconvenience of this whole exercise is unbelievably frustrating. I tried to sort this through private mediation with Breville which was responded with a trite reply. I will never buy another Breville product.