Breville

Verifiedbreville.com
1.8

159 reviews · Statistics

18% · 29126 · 79%
Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No (71)
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mile
MileVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Again Zero

I would prefer zero star for Breville.
Customer Care Breville ZERO.
Amanda Lines
Amanda LinesQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

So purchased a $2000.00 coffee machine only 2 years old, overheated and is rusting. Took 3 Weeks of phone calls and emails to finally get the go ahead to book it in for repairs. how can you repair rust?
took it in this morning to be told they will take 4 weeks to look at it then order parts. This is a joke. I work in customer service and i am glad i dont treat my customers like this.
T.G
T.GSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA26 posts

CRG23
CRG23

Sam
SamNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Customer Non-service

I love Breville products have been using them for many many years but lately been disatisfied with their service which is near non-existent ,being constantly on the move in a caravan I find it hard to get anything repaired at a local area and have to transport or send many kilometres away and wait weeks for return
a few times I found it easier to bin the product and buy a new one ,not always a Breville Show details
Toni Sinc
Toni SincTASHobart, TAS

Breville Australia Customer Support

I recently required my Breville Oracle Touch BES990 In for repair after purchasing 4 years ago.

In order to receive your machine back after repair you need to pay invoice which I did from the repairer for Breville in my area.

They informed me that Breville several years ago had issues with the seals and part of my repair related to this.

I then sent the paid invoice to Breville Australia only to be told unfortunately unable to do anything. Extremely disappointing considering I value the brand and paid for the top of the range coffee machine at that time knowing the reliability of Breville.

Very disappointed as the repair was quite expensive.

Support from Breville non existent. Show details

Kumar
KumarVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Cheating ,Fraud and Bad/worst Customer service from Breville

Hi Order cold press juicer from Breville at first place they gave me faulty product and which was't even started. And when I complain their customer service hung up on me and created so much hassle to return this product. When I receive d replacement product that was too faulty it On & OF and Low/High knob was not functioning. I don't know why Breville not honest with their customer. Show details
Shine
ShineQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Stevo
StevoVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Poor customer service from Brevile and the promotion scam

Purchased a Breville barista pro with the promise of Breville bonus pack worth more than $500. After submitting my personal information they are refusing to honour the promotion.Just to top it all off, the coffee machine leaks water
I would not recommend Breville products and their customer service is horrendous. I will never purchase another Breville product and continue to warn others. Show details
Bobanddi
BobanddiQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD11 posts

6 Years of the Breville Orical

Our Breville Orical has died, 6 years of hard work, we had a great run, repaired in the 2nd year by Orical warranty, had a year with no problems, than broke again, returned to "Product Care" to be repaired, had a great run of 4 years and it died for the last time, Sent it to "Product Care" again but was worn out.
So now we have a brand new BES980 Orical, making beautiful coffee for years to come. These are a great machine well worth the money. Show details
Melissa O.
Melissa O.VICSouthwest, VIC

Sergiy
Sergiy

Cattle

I can't even pour the water into the cup. It doesn't run from the cattle!
Horrible design by terrible company Show details
Eli
EliNTDarwin, NT7 posts

Not a gift but a take

Brevilles latest offering a $232 Gift Pack on selected purchases wasnt a gift at all but an attempt to take my time and money all for the cost of my personal details.

"Provide personal details plus home address, phone number, email and proof of purchase to recive your gift pack worth $232"

"Your gift pack is ready and includes a free course and a 50% discount on coffee bean subscription for the first 3 months" Show details

ENOUGH
ENOUGH5 posts

Problems- contact seller not Breville!!

Milk frother gave me problems! Contacted Breville and they provider an exchange! However the exchange also gave problems! Breville not interested. Refused to respond to queries! So I went back to Good Guys! Happy to look after customers and provided a replacement without bother! Better to go straight back to seller as Breville resists providing replacement for their faults!! (eg - if you use their machine on high heat - the milk burns!! A lovely touch??) If you go to the seller to replace their goods Breville are forced to accept the faulty items back!! Show details
Greg