Breville

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Broken website, broken support form, broken customer service

Ian B.

Ian B.

Stood by a defective product

I bought a Breville flat bed microwave. It worked well for just over a year, then died - 'Er - 1' message. It was just 6 days out of warranty, so I wrote to Breville asking what they would do for me.
They responded quickly, offering a new model as a replacement, at no cost to me. That model costs more than the one I bought. After providing them with proof that the unit was u/s, Breville immediately arranged for the new one to be sent to me.
Good on you Breville for doing the right thing!

Rad

RadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Smart Toaster - not really

Teresita

TeresitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

breville barista pro not worth the price

Bought the machine in Nov.19and had to take it for repairs in oct20 as I had my safety switch being triggered off when I turn the machine on and also steam was coming from below not just the nozzle. Now I have the same problem steam is coming from below and the milk is not heating and frothing. I tried calling customer service but I got an automated message saying to go on line but the site seems to offline. Ive had breville before but never had problems like this machine which is more expensive but a piece of crap. I would not recommend it to anyone wanting to buy this model.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Answer your phones breville

Purchased an oracle coffee machine and had to have it repaired twice in the first year due to faults. Each time for it sent back with dents all over the machine. Sent an email through and it took them 4 months to respond only to say I would have to send it in again for repairs! No way Breville , this is not white glove service this is dodgy for a $2300 machine. I was first I. The phone queue for an hour, what a joke.
Have the decency to abide by consumer rights.

Diabolical Customer Service - you couldn't write this stuff...

swaziau1

swaziau1

Terrible Customer Service

Terrible, they don’t answer their phones and have very long call waiting cues. I have a problem I cannot fix with a brand new too if the range coffee machine

Truthsayer

TruthsayerIllawarra, NSW

poor mismanagement

Breville, fix your customer representative answering service.
Not receiving a call back is frustrating.
Hanging in the queue and not moving is frustrating; waste of time and effort.
No doubt many understanding the disadvantages of CRs working from home.
My enquiry hopefully now addressed as the part is still in the warehouse, so more delay, but probably would still be there if i hadn't persisted.
**I should have received a confirmation email when I placed my order. Only my credit card indicating a withdrawal a week later.

Choudhury N.

Choudhury N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this stupid Australian company

Their products are faulty especially portable cooktops. The ceramic top breaks within days and the company always blames it on the users. Even if people have warranty, the company never replaces them. They just keep you waiting until people give up and choose some other brand. I urge consumers to buy other brands.

Star Cruises sunk

Star Cruises sunkPerth

Get a robot!

Ordered 2 replacement beaters for a Breville stand mixer as the 2 that came with the mixer broke. Took 2 weeks to get to Perth and upon opening the box they have sent an incorrect beater! This despite having the picture and model number off their website included with the order. I had to call to get it rectified, I was on hold for a long time until a call back was offered. The customer service rep said accidents happen. I want to know how? What more information would you need other than a picture and part number for an error NOT to happen? If people are too incompetent to choose 2 beaters to post, then maybe get a robot! Shameful! Now another 2 week wait and will I indeed get the correct part? Who knows!

Shocking customer service

Mudman

MudmanSouth West, WA

I had an excellent customer service experience.

Eva T.

Eva T.

Very stressful experience

Farid

Farid

Overall satisfied

I bought a mixer after a few months the batters had a few signs of rust which was very odd. I contacted the customer service which they replied the same day. it took 2-3 months to send the replacement since it was not in stock but we got it in the end.

Linda

LindaGreat Southern, WA

Worst appliance I have ever bought

The inside of the breville air fryer is impossible to clean there is a sticky type substance on the bottom which will not come off it looks terrible and looks like it hasn’t been cleaned for months and it’s only a few weeks old

Marian

MarianPerth, WA

Shocking customer service

Bought online from BREVILLE 58mm portafilter with 2 cup single wall insert. This never arrived. Contacted customer service but guy didn't know what happened with that order. He said he going to find out and will call me back and send me email. Neither eventuated. Called customer service again on Monday and was put in the queue 31, opted for call back. It happened 2 hours later. This time guy couldn't even find my order and after 3 minutes just hang up. I played for my order with PayPal and will be rising claim with them. So much for BREVILLE customer service.

Upset Breville User

Upset Breville UserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service: terrible

Anna H.

Anna H.Sydney, NSW

Breville BTA825BSS The smart toast 2 slice toaster

The first toaster worked well for about 18 months, then only part of the bread of was toasted. Luckily it had a two-year warranty. Breville was contacted and was told to take it back to David Jones with the receipt swapping it over. They ordered one in for me which was delivered with it having the same problem. Again it was returned after contacting Breville with David Jones replacing it. Third time unlucky because top of the toast is burnt with the bottom of the bread hardly toasted plus the 'Lift and Look' button doesn't always work checking to see if the bread is toasting well, if need be. It will be returned to David Jones again after contacting Breville for the third time for a refund. I will never buy Breville products ever again.

mitch

mitchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

rubbish !!!!

Breville complaint

Breville complaintSydney Surrounds, NSW

Simple question about my Breville duel boiler coffee machine.

Extremely frustrated , have tried to contact Breville about an issue with the de-scale warning continuing to come up on my duel boiler coffee machine, seems a simple question but I’ve tried emailing them with no response for a couple of weeks , despite sending a return email saying they will get back to me in 36-48 hours . Also rang with no luck , automated voice tells you all staff are in training and I should email , going around in circles . Very poor service from such a large a respected company.