2.1

Mike H.

Mike H.

Breville electric blankets-causing shoulder and back pain

Socket under the shoulder blade. It doesn't matter how tall you are, with head on pillow the socket is jammed into your shoulder blade. Very painful. Phoned Breville Customer care- no reply

erdbrink

erdbrink

Won't send advertised products as part of mothers day promotion

Same as https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/fbdcece5-f4c3-48bd-8c60-16302deb9084:
two month after making the claim, I received an email they ran out of stock and would send some coffee beans instead of the Milk Jug and Mini Knock Box in Black Truffle.
I'm really disappointed! Don't offer promotion items if you can't deliver them!!

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They own many brands such as Cli Mate

Typical umbrella corporation, owns many brand names, all just marketing. I bought a Cli Mate air purifier, owned by them, and there are no replacement filters, when I pushed I felt treated like a joke, avoid this company, I believe it's another old trusted brand that isn't what it was and just trades on old credibility. May aswell buy stuff straight off Alibaba, names means nothing I feel.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible after care on products purchased! Not a brand you can trust!

I purchased a The Bakery Boss Bench Mixer. This machine broke and the warranty process has taken nearly 3 months so far (still going). Told it would get fixed, waited weeks before I started to follow up. Then after following up approx 4 times with company fixing it and Breville I was told parts could not be secured, so I would get a replacement machine.

Fast forward almost 3 months - no parts to fix machine, no new machine and still no ETA. I would not buy another Breville product as after care is terrible.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Waiting over 4 months

I have been waiting over 4 months after I purchased a Breville Barista Pro coffee machine. I have called up multiple times to only be told lies that it should be sent out “in a few weeks” due to supply difficulties.
I understand these are trying times, but the lack of transparency, communication and flat out lies is incredibly disrespectful. I’m really disappointed in Breville’s customer service and only recommend buying their machines if you want to take a risk with their warranty/customer service assuming you have no issues with your machine. If something goes wrong, good luck. You’re on your own!

Giselle C.

Giselle C.

Jokesters

Purchased the barrista express for mothers day due to promotion. I put my claim in for the promotion 3 weeks after it started. After waiting 2 months for my promotional products I received an email stating they have run out of the milk jugs and knock boxes and will instead send me 3kg of coffee beans.
Its so magical breville runs out of the expensive products in their promotion but still have ample amounts of coffee beans, so much so they are now able to send their customers 4 times the amount they were going to receive with the milk jug and knock box.

Rob S.

Rob S.Perth, WA

Breville Promotion

Purchased a Coffee Machine that offered a mother days promotion. One month after trying to claim the promotion, still wait for anything to be sent from Breville. Find this unsatisfactory and doesn't give me a lot of faith if I ever have an issue with my coffee machine and need to deal with their customer service.

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Frustrated Coffee Lover

Louise T

Louise TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Sam

SamVictoria

Coffee machine constantly failing and repair process tedious

deepdug

deepdugMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unreliable machine and no service.

I have bought a Breville coffee machines here in Australia. The machines broke down quite a bit. The buttons failed and the the mother board failed. Breville had a 3rd party repair agency in my state. Repairs were very expensive.
When the motherboard failed the technition told me to buy another machine as the repair cost was rediculous.
I tried again later only to find that there is now no maintenance here.
I tried ringing the Breville head office, (Breville is an Australian company) but received no replies to my queries.
One technician told me that Breville are very difficult to deal with and that his company had given up offering Brevile service.
Woeful!

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Warranty claim

Honestly,it was the least stressful experience on a warranty claim ever in my life.After ringing the Nestle/Dolce Gusto claims line,all i needed to provide was the coffee machine serial number to the member i spoke too.I was asked nicely about the issue,once explained my details were taken and the part in question replaced and mailed to me,very simplified...As i purchased the item in an online store,I was expecting to have to repackage the machine and send it back to Melbourne for assesment,but it couldnt of been any easier to resolve..Excellent service Nestle/Breville on simplifying the process.

L and M Smith

L and M SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

White Glove Service

Take up the White Glove Service if it's applicable to your new coffee machine. Our rep, Tanya, was amazing, knowledgeable - so much new info learned. You think you know about coffee, but wow, we learned heaps. The Oracle Touch is just amazing and understanding coffee freshness is a whole new world. Thank you Breville!

Tarek I.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

$150 Breville Christmas Espresso 2019 promotion not delivered and no ETA

Tarek I.

Is this the silence treatment!!! What you will be doing if I send you my machine for repairs? I no longer trust or recommend breville...

Not fulfilling their promises

Bought a Breville espresso machine BES878 in mid December and qualified for a '$200 gift pack' as part of their promotion. According to Breville, the promotion gift pack is delivered within 30 days of purchase. Multiple emails/phone calls over the past few months have led only to apologies and vague responses about stock fulfillment and imminent shipping. This company's promises and customer services are unreliable.

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Breville - $200 coffee machine redemption not fulfilled

Dec 2019 purchased a Breville auto espresso machine There was
extensive advertising of a $200 redemption offer. As this is a $1300 investment we had researched many similar brands and had been incentivised by this redemption.
We received confirmation of our claim on 17 Dec 2019 and have still NOT received the redemption offer. Each time I have called to follow up I am told there are delays. I consider this misleading and false advertising and now ask Breville to send me a cheque for the $200 value of products.

Jase Lea - Stress Less

Jase Lea - Stress LessSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bravo Breville, BES920 repairs were quick & professional.

Dimi

DimiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

disappointing

We recently purchased the new Breville BOV860 smart oven air fryer, assuming it would be an upgrade, only to realise its not as good as the old one. It deceivingly smaller, although dimensions are similar? It's clunkier than it predecessor, the oven door drops too far and if not careful it will slam onto your bench. considering how much we paid for it, I'm of kind of hoping it will last at least five years. I would not recommend this model.

KatieSarkis

KatieSarkisSydney, NSW

Breville team at Alexandria are fantastic

I wanted to thank the Breville team at Alexandria in Sydney for going above and beyond to help me get a spare bowl for my Breville scraper mixer, even when there was none available in the warehouse, they didn't give up and found me what I needed. Very professional and lovely bunch of people, especially Rebecca and Lyn. So grateful!

g r.

g r.Far North Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service

Bought a barista touch machine that failed within 6 months. Sent the machine to some hopeless contractor called Mr sparky in Brisbane who didn't check the machine obviously as it came back with a new fault and not working at all after 4 weeks. Breville basically said too bad no apology and the best they can do is give us some free beans. A replacement machine or vouchers for coffee would have been acceptable but now we wait another few weeks to get our machine back and not confident it will work this time either. I will let as many people as I can know how pathetic they are and won't recommended or buy Breville again.