Breville

Unsatisfied customer

Unsatisfied customerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Terrible items

Purchased a breville master chef rice cooker after a few months the pot has deformed and contacted customer support as the item still under warranty but they refused to replace it and told me I need to buy it. Rediculous! Never again Im gonna purchase breville products! I ended up throwing the rice cooker in the bin where it belong crappy appliance.

Benjamin L.

Benjamin L.Hunter Region, NSW

Put in many time wasting impositions

Was given the incorrect labeling/packaging by Breville.
Phoned them to clarify, when the courier wouldn't pick it up.
Re-organised courier, courier refused to pick up parcel again.
Put on hold by the company for the guy I was interacting with. Waiting for over 30 mins. Re-queued, turns out he was 'out' on a break.
This is insane time wasting/mismanagement.
I have shifted work twice, been on hold for over an hour. Had multiple phone/email conversations.
How can you set up systems with so many points of failure like this?

TLDR.
I have taken good care of the product. It is broken, I just want it fixed under warranty, but seemingly Breville is doing it's best to avoid dealing with the problem. I am a reasonable/pragmatic person.

Bam

BamSouth East Queensland, QLD

We need a new sustainable approach to 'making a profit'

White Glove in home visit by Breville after purchasing Oracle

Fantastic learning experience and session delivered by Tania was outstanding via their "white glove treatment". Wish all the manufacturers did this to get the best experience individually tailored to their product. Fantastic and highly recommended

Gayle

GayleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Breville cyclonic whiz.

What a great blender never had a problem with it. Still goes after 30yrs of constant use. I have lost parts over the years with moving houses only. Thanks Breville.

Angie lyndon

Angie lyndonPerth, WA

Cut myself accessing product

I bought a mini whiz I opened the box and put my hand in over the corrugated cardboard n pulled it up and cut my finger badly on the blade beneath which was very sharp I did not know it was there It needs a warning on the cardboard It has sat in the house unused as I had bad finger for two weeks and then found I did not want to use it . I tried once n it dis not work and sue to being somewhat wary of it I dont want it !!! I had a moan here n some Breville person asked me to leave my details with them I did this n never heard from them. If any one wants a cheap mini blender - Perth area??? I will never use them again!! ! No no one paid me to write this!!!!

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Breville Coffee Machine

I noticed some pretty negative reviews about Breville espresso machines and I felt compelled to write a review. I have had my Breville Infuser for years and never had an issue. I am also about to upgrade to a better Breville Machine. I have to say the current machine is brilliant. Manual coffee machines take practice and technique, you need to buy the fresh coffee (Not from supermarket) learn how to tamper properly and know how to select the right grind for your machine and not to forget how to steam milk. If you learn how to do that right (youtube) you will serve up brilliant coffee. I have done this for 5 plus years without fail. I have found Brevilles appliances to be very high quality over other popular brands.

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Customer Service

Don’t know why people are writing bad reviews. I phoned Breville customer service yesterday for my faulty toaster which was under warranty. I was given a case number and told to take it back to where I purchased it for replacement. It was all done very quickly with a very pleasant customer service person by phone. I have a new toaster with new warranty. No hassles at all. Thank you Breville.

dixxky

dixxkywollongong

Great

Have to use a potable cook top and have been useing a kambrook which was the worst, it gave in so we tried a breville and its great cooks at the right temp and is quick

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Registration frustration

I purchased a Breville slow cooker this morning at Bing Lee Hornsby. Have been trying without success to register the product. Not able to process this at all. I know what is needed, just not a helpful website . BSC 500. No batch on the product so my endeavours failed.Robyn

bhoo

bhooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty machine... Even worse customer service

Purchased 2 infuser coffee machines. One was faulty. Contacted breville by email only to receive a reply with questions about the freshness of my beans, not even a simple hello. I replied answering the questions and got another response with no help. But instead told me to go back to where I purchased it.
I went to myer and they were out of stock so could not exchange the machine for me.
I ended up calling breville and spoke to someone who spoke to me with a sarcastic tone and had a 'not our problem' attitude.

Am not impressed with the customer service. I've had the machine for little over 1 week.

theoracle

theoracleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Breville Barista Express, certainly no express but inferior dud

Purchased a Breville Barista Express - Black Sesame from Harvey Norman and what a waste of $800. Have tried every conceivable setting wasting bags of expensive coffee beans following all the instructions to the T only to get a disgusting bitter burnt coffee taste each time. The machine has little to no pressure. Seriously, what a piece of junk now sitting unused in a cupboard in my laundry!

Factory Refurbished, Yeah, nah!

Don’t bother! The items ARE NOT factory refurbished. I knew I wasn't buying a brand new machine, however I was sucked in to paying $1,600 for the top of the line Breville Oracle Coffee machine, didn’t work from day 1, has been out to the repair place three times up to this point and has failed again a month out of the warranty. They will tell you anything to make a sale.

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Peter, we would be happy to review the situation further on your beahlf, please send an email to us at askus@breville.com.au and reference your review here so we can make sure the situation is being handled correctly!

Peter S.
Peter S.

Ive sent an email to that address and had nothing but the automated response telling me you’ll get back to me! I’ve also left a message on the stores answering machine, no call back from there either !

Poor Customer Service

I purchased a Quick Touch microwave on 27/5/19 and after unpacking, noticed it was not level. We have had to put something under the right hand side to raise it enough to make it level. I have informed Breville and also tried to phone with absolutely no success. Maybe everyone needs to remind them(as I will be) of the Australian Consumer Laws https://www.accc.gov.au/business/treating-customers-fairly/consumers-rights-obligations#dealing-with-customer-complaints

Jenelle J.
Jenelle J.
Sarah and Matt

Sarah and MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Oracle

We purchased The Oracle about a month ago and it has been dream!!
We were offered the "White Glove Service" where the lady comes to your home to teach you how to use your (expensive, so you might as well learn how to use it correctly. Half the problem a lot of the time with electrical items is operator error :-) ) machine.
Tanya came out on a Saturday (called ahead and said she was running early....perfect) and even came along with complimentary beans for us to have.
To say this lesson was very informative would be an understatement.
The product and the customer service from Breville has been excellent.

The Oracle

Hezza

HezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty seal

As a fan of Breville, I purchased a Breville Crystal Clear Glass kettle this week to replace the Smart one which had lasted four years, only to have it leak at the base a day after the purchase. Disappointed!

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

Appalling customer service - sending Factory Seconds to replace warranty repairs.

Purchased a Breville Dual Boiler coffee machine, the grinder broke down after about 16 months. Luckily I had purchased an extended warranty from Harvey Norman. The authorized repair shop informed me that they couldn't fix it and would order me a new replacement grinder.
8 weeks later and numerous phone calls from me chasing it up and today I finally receive the replacement grinder...
A Factory Second grinder in a damaged box which looks like it has been crushed on top and torn down the side.
What an absolute joke.
When I purchased the extended warranty I was told it was new for old replacement.
Customers beware this is not the case with Breville.

Jezz

JezzSydney, NSW

Breville Coffee Machine Warranty

Very disappointing to find out your 2 year warranty with Breville does not include parts so have had to pay for the part to fix coffee machine. Defeats the purpose so think of that people when purchasing your coffee machine.

Lana

LanaBrisbane

Staff

I went there with a faulty product which was under warranty n had receipt they no longer carry that brand the correct procedure was 2 give mea full refund i had the Manager who was extremely rude 2 me wanting only 2 give me a credit no way was i going 2 have anyone speak so belittling 2 me i rang Head Office n was given my refund as a result i will never shop there again i was a frequent shopper there over the years n they used 2 have lovely staff which have moved on shame that the Manager is such a Rude man as not fair 2 staff that work there