Breville

Farid

Farid

Overall satisfied

I bought a mixer after a few months the batters had a few signs of rust which was very odd. I contacted the customer service which they replied the same day. it took 2-3 months to send the replacement since it was not in stock but we got it in the end.

Linda

LindaGreat Southern, WA

Worst appliance I have ever bought

The inside of the breville air fryer is impossible to clean there is a sticky type substance on the bottom which will not come off it looks terrible and looks like it hasn’t been cleaned for months and it’s only a few weeks old

Marian

MarianPerth, WA

Shocking customer service

Bought online from BREVILLE 58mm portafilter with 2 cup single wall insert. This never arrived. Contacted customer service but guy didn't know what happened with that order. He said he going to find out and will call me back and send me email. Neither eventuated. Called customer service again on Monday and was put in the queue 31, opted for call back. It happened 2 hours later. This time guy couldn't even find my order and after 3 minutes just hang up. I played for my order with PayPal and will be rising claim with them. So much for BREVILLE customer service.

Upset Breville User

Upset Breville UserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service: terrible

Anna H.

Anna H.Sydney, NSW

Breville BTA825BSS The smart toast 2 slice toaster

The first toaster worked well for about 18 months, then only part of the bread of was toasted. Luckily it had a two-year warranty. Breville was contacted and was told to take it back to David Jones with the receipt swapping it over. They ordered one in for me which was delivered with it having the same problem. Again it was returned after contacting Breville with David Jones replacing it. Third time unlucky because top of the toast is burnt with the bottom of the bread hardly toasted plus the 'Lift and Look' button doesn't always work checking to see if the bread is toasting well, if need be. It will be returned to David Jones again after contacting Breville for the third time for a refund. I will never buy Breville products ever again.

mitch

mitchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

rubbish !!!!

Breville complaint

Breville complaintSydney Surrounds, NSW

Simple question about my Breville duel boiler coffee machine.

Extremely frustrated , have tried to contact Breville about an issue with the de-scale warning continuing to come up on my duel boiler coffee machine, seems a simple question but I’ve tried emailing them with no response for a couple of weeks , despite sending a return email saying they will get back to me in 36-48 hours . Also rang with no luck , automated voice tells you all staff are in training and I should email , going around in circles . Very poor service from such a large a respected company.

Ann O.

Ann O.Sydney, NSW

Very Disappointing

Purchased the Soft Top Luxe Electric Jug because it matched the toaster (which is very good). The jug looks nice BUT it is very heavy and very very noisy when boiling, the water level is only visible if you hold the jug up to a light and even then it is hard to see and is heavy to lift. A rust mark has appeared on the bottom stainless steel plate within 1 month of purchase. This is the first time I have purchased an expensive Electric Jug but I am not happy and very disappointed with the purchase. My old cheap jug was better than this one which cost $130.

TMNZ

TMNZSydney, NSW

Customer service team ignore all attempts at contacting them

I try to be patient, I really do, but when I've been on hold for 30 minutes and I am still number 32 in the queue, it's pretty frustrating. I tried again the next day and the same thing happened. I am astounded such a reputable brand would ignore its customers like this. I've left messages (they don't call back), Tweeted, FB messaged them and also filled out a case number online. Nothing is getting a response. Will never buy from this company again - its contempt for its customers is staggering.

Disappointed83

Disappointed83Brisbane

Breville promotion not filled..

Promo not received but substituted for coffee beans and was told they ran out of stock even though the accessories I was to receive are available online and I store . Shame on you Breville!

TAds

TAdsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting

Purchased a Barista Express machine due to promotions (a gift pack of coffee beans, milk jug, knock box). Ended up, being scammed. Don’t offer promotions if you can’t provide them!! Goodluck to your company!!

Breville Wizz is the most frustrating food processor

The food attaches to the tip of the quad blade - and has caused a gauged our circle in the processor bowl. The blade is then unable to turn round. A job that should take a short time ends up taking more equipment than necessary- pull the blade out; empty contents into another bowl, free food from blade. Start again. Happens with chocolate, sultanas, broccoli and cauliflower stalks.... Grrr
I phoned breville to discuss- customer service said “ not surprising to hear this, it is a Breville after all! if you don’t like the product, don’t buy it again”.

Mike H.

Mike H.

Breville electric blankets-causing shoulder and back pain

Socket under the shoulder blade. It doesn't matter how tall you are, with head on pillow the socket is jammed into your shoulder blade. Very painful. Phoned Breville Customer care- no reply

erdbrink

erdbrink

Won't send advertised products as part of mothers day promotion

Same as https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/fbdcece5-f4c3-48bd-8c60-16302deb9084:
two month after making the claim, I received an email they ran out of stock and would send some coffee beans instead of the Milk Jug and Mini Knock Box in Black Truffle.
I'm really disappointed! Don't offer promotion items if you can't deliver them!!

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They own many brands such as Cli Mate

Typical umbrella corporation, owns many brand names, all just marketing. I bought a Cli Mate air purifier, owned by them, and there are no replacement filters, when I pushed I felt treated like a joke, avoid this company, I believe it's another old trusted brand that isn't what it was and just trades on old credibility. May aswell buy stuff straight off Alibaba, names means nothing I feel.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible after care on products purchased! Not a brand you can trust!

I purchased a The Bakery Boss Bench Mixer. This machine broke and the warranty process has taken nearly 3 months so far (still going). Told it would get fixed, waited weeks before I started to follow up. Then after following up approx 4 times with company fixing it and Breville I was told parts could not be secured, so I would get a replacement machine.

Fast forward almost 3 months - no parts to fix machine, no new machine and still no ETA. I would not buy another Breville product as after care is terrible.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Waiting over 4 months

I have been waiting over 4 months after I purchased a Breville Barista Pro coffee machine. I have called up multiple times to only be told lies that it should be sent out “in a few weeks” due to supply difficulties.
I understand these are trying times, but the lack of transparency, communication and flat out lies is incredibly disrespectful. I’m really disappointed in Breville’s customer service and only recommend buying their machines if you want to take a risk with their warranty/customer service assuming you have no issues with your machine. If something goes wrong, good luck. You’re on your own!

Giselle C.

Giselle C.

Jokesters

Purchased the barrista express for mothers day due to promotion. I put my claim in for the promotion 3 weeks after it started. After waiting 2 months for my promotional products I received an email stating they have run out of the milk jugs and knock boxes and will instead send me 3kg of coffee beans.
Its so magical breville runs out of the expensive products in their promotion but still have ample amounts of coffee beans, so much so they are now able to send their customers 4 times the amount they were going to receive with the milk jug and knock box.

Rob S.

Rob S.Perth, WA

Breville Promotion

Purchased a Coffee Machine that offered a mother days promotion. One month after trying to claim the promotion, still wait for anything to be sent from Breville. Find this unsatisfactory and doesn't give me a lot of faith if I ever have an issue with my coffee machine and need to deal with their customer service.

Thomas