EXCELLENT

BEST purchase ever. Easy to use and tackles pretty much anything you can throw in it's jug! We've made soup; frozen fruit "ice cream" and all sorts of dips and sauces.

RRSP $699.00 and purchased for $299.00 - another reason I'm smiling.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

This is good but there is a little design issue

The blender is really good.
It blends well. The great thing is that it does not make a lot of noise when it blends and blends well
However, the reason i gave it 4 and not 5 is because every time you blend, the food item gets stuck at the bottom of the pot. There is an accessory using which you can remove the blade at the bottom of the pot, wash it and put it back. However I have to do this every time I use it. I think Breville can change the design so that the food does not get stuck then it would be a 5 star.

Thanks,
Sam

Date PurchasedAug 2018

It’s just ok

Love this blender for smoothie making and puréeing used it for all bubs meals. Don’t love the “chop” setting so much, sometimes it works perfect and other items it pretty much purées them.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Amazing power

Like other reviews I was amazed at the power and speed of this blender. Comes with a recipe book with some really good ideas and input from Heston detailing the benefits of fine particle size through good blending( which this machine definitely offers). The only blender I’ve ever heard of that blends a soup so fast that it heats the soup. Auto clean function is good. Only downside is it’s quite noisey - but that comes with the power.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Better than I thought!!

When I first purchased the Breville I was concerned it wouldn’t be as efficient as my old model. This model is fabulous, it blends large quantities and therefore, no one misses out on a smoothy. We use it daily and having a house with three grown teens it’s earned back its money.

Nutribullet who?

This blender smokes the nutribullet pro 900 because it is so easy to blend things together like who needs one of them expensive hard to use blender this blender just chuck it in and your done.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Who needs a bullet when this dose it all

Who needs one of those bullet blenders when this one is so simple and can make the freshest fine milk shakes or blended drinks including a few alcoholic beverages with crushed ice. It blends very well down to tiny bits to none depending on what you blend

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Solid power gets through anything!

Great blender this! It has tonnes of power and can handle the hardest root veggies, nuts and even crush ice. A lot of lesser blenders reveal themselves with these tasks but the boss powers through. Looks nice in the kitchen in silver (we got solver) too. Happy with it,.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Divine

I love making sauerkraut and salads but no one from the family likes to do the slicing. This machine is so helpful and excellent. It makes life so much easier. Slices and grates like a god.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great All Round Blender

This has worked out very well for us. It was not cheap but it gets used a lot. Mostly we do soup which it does easy-peasy and health concoction smoothies and it does those well too. It is quite noisy when running- our dog took off the first time we fired it up, but it's also very powerful. It's not too hard to clean and you know it should last well because Breville is a good brand.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

V8 of blenders (powerful but a bit loud)

But seriously I do really like it. I’m very noise-sensitive so I keep hearing protection with it. It does everything they say it will, the book is good quality and helpful. It’s easy to clean. I would prefer a glass jug though. The ability to make semifredo desserts is a bonus my vanity wishes it didn’t have. Makes the best nut milks using the high setting. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Pleasantly surprised

I was given one of these as a gift from a friend. I have used countless blenders in the past 4 years for smooties and making dips and have tried and tested many as a result. Most l find very unsatisfactory and leave me wanting more power, but l was pleasantly surprised that this could do everything l wanted. I even used it to ground un cashew nuts (after soaking) for a spread. But l have really enjoyed using it. It also doesnt iverheat like some. The only downfall is that it is a little noisy in my opinion but almost all blenders are.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Its good

This blender is good for blending all consistencies
It has various option to keep consistency very runny or semi liquid as you desire.
It's easy to use but not easy to clean but I found a trick to clean which helped me. I just put liquid soap n water n blend for a sec it cleans the machine easily

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Good product, blends well!

Yes very happy with the machines blending ability. the consistency is how I want it to be, and being a Breville product, I expected nothing less. In terms of storage, it isn't necessarily easy to store, but what appliance is? noise level is normal for a blender, the settings are pretty self explanatory. Overall good purchase.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

The boss gets the job done!

My husband and I are big on getting healthy and I purchased this blender with juicing in mind. The boss can do it all! Every juice tastes delicious and the texture is perfect, unlike other blenders that leave you tasting nasty lumpy surprises! The only downside is that the green smoothie setting is super loud! Our early morning juices were inconvenient for our neighbours since we live in our inner city terrace house. Other than that it is the best! The boss does it all!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Perfect for all sorts of meals!

The blender works very well initially - the blades are sharp and blend everything very smoothly. After a couple months of use you can really tell its wear as the blender heats up quite quickly and also takes a little longer to blend smoothies etc. Other than general wear and tear the blender is perfect for soups, frozen desserts, smoothies!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Very happy with the boss

Very happy with this purchase. It works as it should and is easy to clean. Can be a little noisy but it is quite powerful. I have not used commercial brands but think this machine would stack up pretty well in comparison. I mainly use for shakes (protein and thick shakes) and have made a few soups. Also looks nice.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Blender from hell

The first blender I bought eventually was on fire inside of it, the replacement started smelling like burnt rubber and giving off smoke. Not bothering to get another, will just get refund.

very good

Very easy to clean, you dont need to open up the bottom at all to clean it, smooth blending of chunky items, noisy, but thats expected well priced basic features

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Powerful!

- Had trouble with mixture getting stuck with cheaper model, never get stuck during mixture
- Very easy to clean, dont need to open up the bottom at all meaning dont have to clean it separaetely
- Very smooth blending, the end product is crush to bits
- Quiet noisy, but expected for high voltage product
- Has muiltiple function for varierty of use Eg - Blend, Cut, Mill etc

Date PurchasedNov 2017

BBL910 my blender has stopped working today. Bought this awhile ago (3 or 4 years ago). Just wondering what's the warranty on this product?

The black rubber (or plastic) base which the glass jug goes onto has started breaking down, with the result that the jar is not firm on the base and if under pressure (e.g. making almond milk so on mill) the jar starts to jump up and down and can then not be properly connected to metal connection. I'm never far away and can hear the difference in sound so I quickly attend to the problem, but it now means I have to stand there holding the jar down whilst the job is done (wearing ear defenders because The Boss is not quiet :-) ). Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, did you find a remedy. Thanks, Jan D

I love my blender, but it has begun to leak from the bottom of the jug. What should I do?
Given the blender comes with a 7 year warranty it should be covered for free replacement. Give Breville call on their support line - it can be found in the operating instructions book.Thank you!

The Boss BBL915BSS (Stainless Steel)The Boss BBL915CRN (Cranberry)The Boss BBL915BKS (Black Sesame)
Price (RRP) $699.95$699.95$699.95