MPN: NBR-0507LG

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now

1,200 reviews

GoddessSydney, NSW

8 years! And still going strong!

Purchased in June 2012 at NutriBullet for A$130.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Kevin J.

Kevin J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved It made Morning Smoothie Easy as Pie

The machine has incredible blending ability and literally was able to transform any cold fruit into a liquid form in just under 60 seconds. I am very happy about the product and I use it every day. Soo far this blender has worked magnificently with all the food i have put in even almonds!!! I just dislike the loud noise it makes.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$70.00.

brooke w.

brooke w.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect addition to the kitchen

I love this nutribullet. It sits so perfectly on the bench and doesn't take up to much room. I use it every second say and it doesn't disappoint. Blends quickly and effortlessly and I don't find it as loud as other blenders I have used. Super easy to clean aswell :)

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$69.00.

Aimi L.

Aimi L.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it!!!

Best blender I've ever used and I've tried heaps!!! It's easy to use, easy to clean. Gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I couldn't live without it. Thank you!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$69.00.

Cu2Southwest, VIC

Bad quality parts non durable.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices and Soups
Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant blender, more than enough power for every situation

Bought this because I was familiar with the NutriBullet name, and it didn't disappoint. Feels strong and well built and has enough power for anything you can throw at it, including ice cubes. Perfect.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for A$69.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Joe B.

Joe B.Sydney, NSW

Design fault

Makes a good smoothie BUT the rubber gasket on the blade assembly falls off every time you unscrew the blade assembly from the cup (from day 1).
Replacement blade assembly was sent to me under warranty and the rubber gasket also falls off every time you unscrew the blade assembly from the cup!

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$69.00.

Used for Smoothies

Was great until poor quality showed

I bought this and it was definitely great to begin with but after just less than a year of using it 5 times a week the plastic that holds the cup down broke. Yes I lost my receipt but even though it’s clearly a poor quality issue nutribullet won’t rectify the issue. My recommendation is get a ninja, the quality is much sturdier.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W.

Good For 1 Year

My smoothies are always choccas full of vegetables, frozen spinach (250g) and fruits and other vegetables. The Nutribullet does a good job making a smooth creamy consistency. But after a year of constant use, i've replaced 4 cups and 2 extractor blades. The 3 piece locking part on the cup always breaks off after a few months and the blades on the extractor blade comes loose and won't blend after 6 months. Also the extractor blade starts to leak a black liquid, like people have mentioned. I've now switched to the Optimum 9200a, and I'm confident it will outlast and outperform the Nutribullet.

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$100.00.

Kate-Elizabeth M.

Kate-Elizabeth M.Sydney, NSW

Works perfectly - Just what I needed!

I’ve used this item for two years and it’s still going strong. Blades work well and are still sharp. It works perfectly well for my shakes in the morning - does exactly what I need it to do. I use frozen strawberries.

Purchased in January 2017 for A$99.00.

Megan A.

Megan A.Darling Downs, QLD

Best blender

Have had this blender for ages and it never misses a beat. Blends everything smoothly in no time at all and best of it it’s super easy to clean. Purchased from Target.

Purchased at Target Australia for A$79.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Dom H

Dom HNew South Wales, 2322

Love it

I use my Nutribullet all the time. I love making smoothies in it but I would like thinks like pips etc to be blended a bit better other than that it's pretty good. I also use it to make baby food and apple etc. My daughter loved it that much she bought one. Its awesome also for smoothies with ice in them it crushes the ice to perfection.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Veronique Induni

Veronique InduniCentral Queensland, QLD

Works like a treat

I recently purchased the 600. It was fairly cheap to purchase. It works so much better than the rip off blender I used to have and is easy to clean too. I haven't had it for too long so cannot comment on the wear and tear but i am happy with how it works so far.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for A$79.90.

Carlos

Carlos

Excellent if you are a smoothie drinker

My husband brought this home one day and I thought he had wasted our money, except I got really into morning protein smoothies from then on and it got plenty of use. The little plastic bits that are on the cups broke off so we have to use a knife to press down to start the machine. The actual machine itself is going strong after 3 years- almost daily use!

Purchased in January 2016 at The Good Guys for A$150.00.

manj

manjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent product

Hello I have been using this nutribullet since last week. So far works nicely without any issues. Would definitely recommend to others.Also, there were quite a few number of offers offlate so guess good time to buy

Purchased in November 2019.

Roderick G.

Roderick G.Murray Region, NSW

Vroooommmm

My blender has several speeds for different needs so it's very versatile. The blades are strong and sharp and can easily chop up anything I've put in. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys making nice-tasting food quickly

Purchased in August 2018 at Kmart for A$99.00.

Lily D.

Lily D.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very good! Has lasted so long

The blender works wonderfully, blends super fast and easy to use. But sometimes when I first start it up it makes a Smokey smell. Usually goes away after a while but it’s a bit concerning

Purchased in February 2017 at Atherton.

Used for Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

NutriBullet 600

The NutriBullet has been great to make smoothies and other blended items over the years. You do need to pulse the mix quite slowly, so it doesn't burn out. Some of the connections do wear over time and once they don't fit as well it just doesn't work.
It's easy to use and very easy to clean.

Purchased in August 2014 at Big W.

Product is used Monthly
B3cs

B3csGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I hate this product

It over heats. It doesn’t blend. It’s the biggest waste of $199 I’ve ever spent. I can’t even get it to blend ripe avocado simply. Any very average outcome takes a long time to achieve. I can’t understand how it’s early it’s good reputation.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for A$199.00.

charlie

charlie

Not to bad

This is my second nitro bullet after my last one died after a few years of use, I quickly started missing the easy made smoothies in the morning.
Does every thing expected of a blender, would b nice if cup was a size bigger but drinking straight from it saves washing up which is nice

Purchased in April 2018 for A$120.00.

pauline nixon

pauline nixonasked

can i put protein powder nutra bullet 600 series?

Yes. You can. Put it in last after liquid etc

The main and most important thing about NutriBullet- if you want it to last reasonably well - never run it longer than 30seconds without a cool down pause for about 30seconds. Then, repeat as many times as you need.

NutriBullet is a powerful blender and will not need many repeats for most ingredients. But, the motor will burn out if overheated.

The motor in NutriBullet will last years if taken care of, but it will not last overheating !!

Sharonasked

I was making a smoothie tonight and when I pressed the button
To blend a really strange noise started but I did turn it off within second now it wnt blend
I had ice in it and I’d say the ice got stuck in the blades wonder is the motor or the blade has this happened anyone?

I have a nutri bullet 900w

Cu2

Yes, very common it’s a crappy piece of machinery, more than just ice gets stuck under blades. Stop it straight away or you’ll blow out the engine. From that you will stuff up the bearings of extractor blade. You’ll find it will begin to get louder with use. Change bearings or buy a new extractor blade.

Shrutee D.

Shrutee D.asked

My motor is working but it will not when I put in products. Even things like spinach. Get caught in the spinner. Any ideas?