NutriBullet 600

NutriBullet 600

MPN: NBR-0507LG
4.2 from 1,027 reviews

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

High Power Blender

Great all round blender. Very powerful and looks good on the kitchen counter. The only thing I wish were different is that there was a timer instead of blending things to oblivion until you remove the container from the base.

Purchased in December 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

helping hand to digest hard fruits.

As a mature person, my mother at 87 years of age find most of the fruits are hard to bite and chew. The blender helps to chop them up she was able to drink it instead.

Purchased in March 2019.

Used for: Juices

NutriBullet

I have had mine for a while and I really love it , Its very powerful and will do everything you need inclding ice. It is a little loud but honestly I would take loud and powerful over something with less power and and quiet. I use mine for sauces , drinks puree and ice creams

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $100.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Such a great appliance!

I love the Nutribullet and think that no other appliance compares! I like how durable and tough it is, always makes great drinks and smoothies.

The only thing that is a bit downside is that you need to be wary of blending for too long so it doesn't overheat - which can happen quite quickly.

Overall though, I love it and recommend to anyone looking for a blender.

Purchased in September 2018.

Used for: Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Good little machine, but leaks

Have two of these for about a year now, works well and is easy to use. Only gripe would be that one of them leaks slightly on one side of the seal which is annoying. Blends very quickly and has very strong blades, hope it lasts quite some time.

Purchased in December 2017 at Coles for $80.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Favourite!

Blends amazingly, handles all solids and liquids, frozen or not. Best thing for fruit smoothies as you dont have to peel first, it blends everything! I do recommend for anyone who needs a blender in their life, 10/10

Purchased in December 2018 at Big W Retail Stores for $99.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Very handy and useful

its very handy and useful.
its compact design and fast processing makes our life so so easy.
i use it for juices, shakes, soft blending and dry grinding as well.
must for everyone

Purchased in December 2018 at Tens Machines Australia for $299.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Great Blend

I love this cheap blender. It has helped me to lose a bit of weight with some delicious smoothies that I can make instead of eating other things for breakfast. I just destroys everything you put it in. Its very easy to clean, the only one bad thing about it, it is quite loud to use

Purchased in January 2019 for $69.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Smoothies

Healthy life routine

Love this mixer so much as it is super fast and easy to blend fruit, it is so powerful that you can even blend ice very easily using it! It is selling at a very reasonable price and I am now making smoothies everyday and i feel like my lifestyle is becoming much healthier now! It is also easy to clean, Love it! Would recommend to everyone!

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Used for: Smoothies

Great Little Gadget

This is a convenient well priced blender, it's quick and easy to clean, depending on what your blending it can come out kind of lumpy but I just strain the juice and it's good to go. Doesn't take up too much room in my limited kitchen cupboards and the cup sizes are great alos

Purchased in January 2018 for $80.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Awesome blender

Auto 1 min setting is great. Impressive extraction. Far superior to other blenders, great for smoothies, dips, nut butters. Very load though, wakes up the entire household in the morning.

Purchased in June 2016 at The Good Guys for $89.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Works great

Purchased this item to make smoothies mixed with my protein powder and ice. Mixes really well - makes the ice nice and smooth and no chunks in site. Love my new blender.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Does a good job

Tossed up between this one and the ninja, bought this one because I found a better offer at the time and 'm happy with my decison. Love the color too.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Good little blender.

It blends things without issue including ice and frozen fruits. Doesn't get stuck or stop like some other blenders i have used. The size is a little small but it is good of you are making smoothies for 1-2 people.

Purchased in May 2018.

Product is used: Monthly
Used for: Cocktails and Smoothies

Great!

Very good blender. Crushes fruits & Vegetables very well (when water is added).
A bit noisy. Hard to clean some of the rotors though.
Robust and reliable in general. Recommended to alot of people

Purchased in January 2019.

Very good blender

Very good blender. Crushes fruits & Vegetables very well (when water is added).
A bit noisy. Hard to clean some of the rotors though.
Robust and reliable in general. Recommended.

Purchased in May 2018.

Blending never been easier

Great product
We have had the Nutrabullet for 4 years
Use it every day
Love the additional storage cups and lids take drink in the car put lid on it when it’s finished
Only problem seal on inside of blade attachment has ditoriated - I am sure you could buy replacements

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Love it but make sure you always check seals!

I absolutely love my nutribullet. We use it at least once a day, normally twice. My kids have fruit smoothies each morning & hubby often has a fruit and protein smoothie too. I’ve also used it for soups (be careful when taking lid off as steam builds up), blending meat, pulverising nuts and seeds and spices, grinding coffee. The list is endless! The only reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is because apparently a seal came off our lid (that you can’t notice) & it caused liquid to seep into the motor in the lid, causing rust.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Hygiene nightmares black mildue

I had one, and many of my friends and family still use them. Black mould grows under gasket in the base and lids.
I noticed the black specks in a malt shake which only had white coloured ingredients. Little flecks of black in my drink. On closer inspection, the gasket allows the liquids to go under the gasket.. after a short amount of time this liquid turns into black slime. Most likely very poisonous.
Everyone thinks it's a sealed blade base, it's not.
Everytime I've taken out the gaskets on other people's Nutribullets, same thing.. disgusting, bad and thoughtless design.
Also, removing the gasket is difficult and often causes the hard plastic, of the blade base, to become easily damaged.
These blenders are not fit for food.
Search online for the injuries being caused to people when these blenders explode.. horrible!
The manufacturer of this product should be ashamed of themselves, they need to go stand in the corner and have a good hard think about what they've done wrong with this.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great

Great blender makes amazing smoothies and I use it to crush coffee beans. I have been using it now for at least 3 years and it’s a great little machine.

Date PurchasedJan 2016