NutriBullet 600

NutriBullet 600

MPN: NBR-0507LG
See the Best Blenders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for NutriBullet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Safety

reviewer
reviewerSydney, NSW

Wow! This blender is amazing!

This is so much better than my old blender and much easier to clean - just some hot water and scrub! :) It was on sale at big w and I'm so happy I purchased it, trust me, it's worth the money. I made a smoothie with frozen berries which blended super quickly and easily. If you're considering it just go for it there's nothing I have found that's a problem.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $66.00.

Lory
LoryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's pretty good!

It's not bad. Had it since it was only sold on TV shop and not in stores. Used it a few times a week since then. I do find it quite noisy, but it blends excellently. Parts are a bit flimsy, but not bad for like 8 years. I'm always nervous when I use it though, mostly because of the stories I've heard of them exploding. But either than that it's great

Purchased at TV Shop.

Yokine Perth, WA

Quick and easy blend in seconds.

No fuss blend. Blends ice, vegetables and fruit in seconds. I’ve had no issues with chunks of food not liquified. It’s a quick and easy process for a nutritional drink.

Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW

Rusty

The nut/bearing under blade became rusty and the milk shakes are contaminated with rust each time the blender is used. No matter how much you clean with a cloth it still adds rust to the food and you can clearly see it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $150.00.

GoddessSydney, NSW

8 years! And still going strong!

Purchased in June 2012 at NutriBullet for $130.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Kevin J.
Kevin J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved It made Morning Smoothie Easy as Pie

The machine has incredible blending ability and literally was able to transform any cold fruit into a liquid form in just under 60 seconds. I am very happy about the product and I use it every day. Soo far this blender has worked magnificently with all the food i have put in even almonds!!! I just dislike the loud noise it makes.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $70.00.

brooke w.
brooke w.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect addition to the kitchen

I love this nutribullet. It sits so perfectly on the bench and doesn't take up to much room. I use it every second say and it doesn't disappoint. Blends quickly and effortlessly and I don't find it as loud as other blenders I have used. Super easy to clean aswell :)

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $69.00.

Aimi L.
Aimi L.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it!!!

Best blender I've ever used and I've tried heaps!!! It's easy to use, easy to clean. Gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I couldn't live without it. Thank you!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $69.00.

Cu2Southwest, VIC

Bad quality parts non durable.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant blender, more than enough power for every situation

Bought this because I was familiar with the NutriBullet name, and it didn't disappoint. Feels strong and well built and has enough power for anything you can throw at it, including ice cubes. Perfect.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for $69.00.

Joe B.
Joe B.Sydney, NSW

Design fault

Makes a good smoothie BUT the rubber gasket on the blade assembly falls off every time you unscrew the blade assembly from the cup (from day 1).
Replacement blade assembly was sent to me under warranty and the rubber gasket also falls off every time you unscrew the blade assembly from the cup!

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $69.00.

Was great until poor quality showed

I bought this and it was definitely great to begin with but after just less than a year of using it 5 times a week the plastic that holds the cup down broke. Yes I lost my receipt but even though it’s clearly a poor quality issue nutribullet won’t rectify the issue. My recommendation is get a ninja, the quality is much sturdier.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W.

Good For 1 Year

My smoothies are always choccas full of vegetables, frozen spinach (250g) and fruits and other vegetables. The Nutribullet does a good job making a smooth creamy consistency. But after a year of constant use, i've replaced 4 cups and 2 extractor blades. The 3 piece locking part on the cup always breaks off after a few months and the blades on the extractor blade comes loose and won't blend after 6 months. Also the extractor blade starts to leak a black liquid, like people have mentioned. I've now switched to the Optimum 9200a, and I'm confident it will outlast and outperform the Nutribullet.

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $100.00.

Kate-Elizabeth M.
Kate-Elizabeth M.Sydney, NSW

Works perfectly - Just what I needed!

I’ve used this item for two years and it’s still going strong. Blades work well and are still sharp. It works perfectly well for my shakes in the morning - does exactly what I need it to do. I use frozen strawberries.

Purchased in January 2017 for $99.00.

Megan A.
Megan A.Darling Downs, QLD

Best blender

Have had this blender for ages and it never misses a beat. Blends everything smoothly in no time at all and best of it it’s super easy to clean. Purchased from Target.

Purchased at Target Australia for $79.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

yawen J.
yawen J.asked

Does the juice heat up while blending?

Yokine

The appliance doesn’t heat.

pauline nixon
pauline nixonasked

can i put protein powder nutra bullet 600 series?

Yes. You can. Put it in last after liquid etc

The main and most important thing about NutriBullet- if you want it to last reasonably well - never run it longer than 30seconds without a cool down pause for about 30seconds. Then, repeat as many times as you need.

NutriBullet is a powerful blender and will not need many repeats for most ingredients. But, the motor will burn out if overheated.

The motor in NutriBullet will last years if taken care of, but it will not last overheating !!

Sharonasked

I was making a smoothie tonight and when I pressed the button
To blend a really strange noise started but I did turn it off within second now it wnt blend
I had ice in it and I’d say the ice got stuck in the blades wonder is the motor or the blade has this happened anyone?

I have a nutri bullet 900w

Cu2

Yes, very common it’s a crappy piece of machinery, more than just ice gets stuck under blades. Stop it straight away or you’ll blow out the engine. From that you will stuff up the bearings of extractor blade. You’ll find it will begin to get louder with use. Change bearings or buy a new extractor blade.

CategoryBlenders