Breville the Coffee & Spice Precise

Breville the Coffee & Spice Precise

MPN: LCG350SIL2IAN1
See the Best Coffee Grinders / Roasters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breville

1.5

On switch defect after a year of use

Bought this unit around mid 2020 and a year later it is now defective and out of warranty.

As soon as I plug it on the power outlet the grinder starts at a slower speed and doesnt stop. The timer is not working and if I press the start the button, the speed increases for an indefinite amount of time.
This pretty much leaves the "Cups" feature irrelevant. I have to guess how long to grind it by looking into the powder.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee for $65.00.

CookieFar North Queensland, QLD

Leaks, Not Easy to Control

Bought this coffee grinder to replace an ageing Krups grinder, not anywhere near comparable, the Breville blows dust from the top when using and gets dust all over, the control setting is not logical and at times has a mind of it's own grinding intermittently either too much or not enough, waste of money.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $55.00.

Cookie

returned for refund after 4 uses, on switch stays on and won't turn off.

Lyn Fasked

Won't start when coffee top on. How to lock lid?

Cookie

I think you have to twist it to lock it, I can't check mine as I returned it shortly after I left the review, it wouldn't switch off as the switch was jamming on.

Thanks,
Yes, it was not us at fault, the machine would not turn on therefore we have also returned it to the store.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryCoffee Grinders / Roasters