2Breville Juice Fountain Plus (BJE400)

Breville Juice Fountain Plus (BJE400)

2Breville Juice Fountain Plus (BJE400)

100% · 110%

4.5
3.8

Island Girl
Island GirlCowes19 posts

It just works

Easy to clean and fast, with a big chute. This is an excellent juicer. We've owned it for about 8 years. It's probably been used about 500 times and, although it shows wear and a little discoloration, it keeps going, juicing and doing the job. This was after two broken Sunbeam juicers, we couldn't be happier.
Alal.babyeight
Alal.babyeightSydney, NSW

Fantastic Juicer

This juicer is so easy to use and I've bought a few different ones in my lifetime. The fruit can be put in whole, the pulp that comes our it nearly dry, there are no bits in the juice and its easy to clean. Only thing that I found a little annoying is getting the part that pushes the fruit down to align properly though really that's not much of an issue just a bit fidly if you are working fast.
 Show details
Melia
Melia2 posts

Awesome Juicer

Easy to use, produces tasty juice. Must clean juicer properly straight after every use not Days later for the juicer to perform its purpose. If you don’t then you’ll have problems every time you use the juicer as fruit bits dry up within the siv if not cleaned properly. Show details
Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Loud and juicy

Been using this juicer for years without a problem

Easy to clean and quick to use I would reccomend

Doesn't have any fancy features and is no good for delicate fruit but perfect for vegtables and regular fruit Show details

Vicky
VickySydney, NSW4 posts

Great product

Brought this juicer in Christmas and it's a game changer! It worked perfectly and so easy to use and clean. It's a bit bulky but overall it's a perfect juicer that can make fresh juice every day. Show details
Jewels Powers
Jewels PowersAU9 posts

Life changing product

Juicing as opposed to blending is suitable for individuals with poor gut health, being more gentle on your digestive system. I find celery and pear produce a sweet tasting juice Show details
JanCarol
JanCarolAU11 posts
stephy
stephy3 posts
  Plus

Great juicer! I use it nearly everyday

I love this Breville Juicer, it s quite powerful, get a good amount out of the juice from the fruits and not too bad from the green vegetables like spinach. It s a bit noisy and takes time to clean but if you have the time to clean everyday your juicer, this is a good product and not too expensive. I bought on discount at Target for 150$ but prices may vary until 200$ depending where you buy it.
reliable, relatively not expensive, good value for money
noisy and takes time to clean
GandR
GandRMelbourne3 posts
  Plus

Quick and easy -- love it!!

I purchased the BJE400 earlier this month and it exceeded my expectations. Not only was it affordable($169 down from $229), but it's quick, easy to use, and cleaning is not a drama (I just use a plastic bag for the waste bin, and rinse the parts under hot water once I'm done). Didn't think I would use it as much as I have, but it's being used at least twice a day, and it's not overly big, so I can put it on my benchtop to remind me to juice daily. I've used it for kickstarts in the morning and fresh fruit daiquiris on weekends, and my kids love making their own juice combos. Highly recommend!
Easy to use, quick and affordable.
Rogue Wombat
Rogue WombatWheatbelt, WA4 posts
Oneandonly
OneandonlyBrisbane26 posts

Awesome!

We've had this juicer now for 10 months and it gets used everyday. It has not missed a beat. It has been a really good investment for health/weight loss as we juice everyday. It is really easy to pull apart and all the parts can go straight into the dishwasher. We could not be happier with our purchase.
Easy to pull apart and all parts are dishwasher safe
Nothing

Trish
Trish · Juice Fountain Plus (BJE400)

Is this model a cold press juicer?

Pabitra D
Pabitra D · Juice Fountain Plus (BJE400)

hi

Where can I get spare FOOD PUSHER (PLUNGER) for Brevile BJE 400 ?

I am located in NZ.

elena z.
elena z.

Honestly I started to use a wooden rolling pin when I lost mine, obviously be cautious but it worked well being a natural fibre

Rhino708
Rhino708 · Juice Fountain Plus (BJE400)

Hi, I purchased the BJE400 about 12 months ago and have been cleaning the removable parts in the dishwasher with no problems. However when I emptied the dishwasher today the plunger/food pusher had a large bulge in the side? It will not now fit in the machine obviously. I was wondering if this has happened before to anyone else and can I get a replacement part?

Thanks Tony

Rhino708

Hi , thanks for your info. I am in Australia, bought our juicer from Good Guys in Joondalup, WA.

Cheers