Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700

Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700

MPNs: 3063 and BMO700BSS
See the Best Microwaves in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breville

UdayanSydney, NSW

I won't trust Choice's recommendations anymore.

Had an issue with the time setting dial almost from the begining. Two years later it broke down. Not worth the Price. This was a Choice recommended product. I won't trust Choice's recommendations anymore.

Purchased in at Bing Lee for $355.

Ross
RossSydney, NSW

A good Microwave BMO700BSS

This is not a bad microwave.
It does heat food. I am not a fan of the grill feature. It does not work so great.
Apart from that, it is not too much noisier than any other microwave I have used and it looks good,
The dials feel a little cheap.

MaxG
MaxGMount Hallen

More suited for a one-person environment

Duchess..
Duchess..Brisbane

love love this Microwave

Bought on sale $299 and amazed at the versatility of this microwave , softens butter and chocolate without melting, browns and grills pizza and pies . My oven is not working but with this and my Tefal Cook4me I wont be replacing it anytime soon .You will not be disappointed but make sure it is the "crisp" you buy as there is another model very similar and does not have all the features this one does .

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Add excellent functionality to an everyday device.

Daly
Dalyadelaide

Not worth the pricetag

The thought was the more you spend on an appliance the better it'll be. Not so true in this case. It's not very powerful and very convoluted to use. It was quickly replaced by a budget kmart or target style microwave. Looks great on the counter but using it was too much hassle and took far too long to even heat a bowl of noodles.

Caleb
Caleb

Excellent!

Versatile unit with oven and microwave functions that can kick out the conventional oven sometimes to salvage the time being taken.
And The Grill Function is great also ideal for light practices like sausages
Would fully recommend this despite the price but eventually we get what we are paid for.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Andy
AndyBrisbane

Great Microwave

Have compared with other microwave brands and finally choose breville as my favourite. And it was the top rated microwave by Choice magazine. It is powerful and with a lot functions where you can use with various purpose. It also comes with cooking manual where you can prepare your cooking with their instruction, highly recommended!

nik
nik

crispy microwave food

This microwave gets around the problem of having soggy reheated food with the addition of a grill. it .akes the lroduct quite versatile for making things like grikled cheese and nachos. the grill plate is also great for cooking meat and fish that still retain moisture with a grilled texture

frozenfocus
frozenfocus

Fantastic microwave that grills

I purchased this microwave because it was the top rated microwave by Choice magazine. The best thing about it is that it grills as well as microwaves, meaning you can crisp foods like pies and pizza while microwaving them, and so they don't come out soggy. You can also just use it as just a grill so it uses less power than a normal oven grill. Well worth the money and saves space.

Justin
JustinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A big powerful microwave

I've observed it to be anything but difficult to utilize, simple to clean and it's certainly a change on our old microwave since it appear to warm nourishment all the more equitably.

I like how the brisk press choices are covered up by the entryway as opposed to (loading with chaotic heaps of things) or over entangling the primary board. In spite of the fact that the awful thing/disservice to this is I frequently neglect to utilize them.

I have never had a Breville microwave until the point that this one however I should state I'm awed with the capacity and nature of it at the cost. It's most likely the best microwave I've needed to date, looks great and all the more critically works as it should.

Hollie
HolliePimpama Queensland

This is the best

Love my conventional oven best thing I have bought , I can make meals freeze them then when busy I can just pop them in a heat proof container and reheat and serve , so quick never burns food , always tastes great would highly recommend buying this product it's a fav at our house

Erika
ErikaSydney

Great features!

This microwave has awesome features, it has great functionality for what you need. With a variety of different functionalities it's pretty straight forward and easy to use. I would recommend this. I particularly like the defrosting option. The defrost function defrosts pretty well and pretty evenly too, so i'm happy with that.

Andy S.
Andy S.Sydney, NSW

Good buy..

I bought this Breville microwave oven about 3 months ago and I'm happy with it. Being a smaller unit, the power is not the maximum available in the market so it takes a bit longer to heat food. I don't use the unit for cooking but just for reheating food from the fridge or freezer. It has many more extra features than my older microwaves, like softening butter, time and power selection for different types of food. This makes selecting the correct settings quick and easy. Very reliable and I like the design too. Happy to recommend this unit.

Bretto
Brettoperth

Its Black like our fridge

This microwave is so easy to use with so many functions , its a dream to have in your kitchen and does a great job on all functions incl defrosting . So simple to navigate and not too large either. Great in small kitchens and colour co-ordinates with our black and white kitchen scheme. We have owned it for 2 years now and very happy

Deborah F.
Deborah F.asked

What dose E - 5 mean on my microwave

Check the Manual.

Tim M.
Tim M.asked

had the microwave not quite a week now and heated some milk in a mug for a few seconds to warm it before pouring coffee in with it and surprisingly (well it never happened to me before!) it didn't bubble over, it popper and splatted (1/4 of a cup) around the microwave

we cleaned as thoroughly as we could but were cautious about the ceiling area because of whatever the grill elements are there.
sure enough the next time we heated something a couple more drops of milk came down from the top.

its two days now and I tried to do a grilled pie but one minute into a 10 min cycle a burning smell emanated through the house. I used my phone to get photos and there are scorch marks on the white rod/bars that I presume are the grill but its behind metal mesh.

this is burnt on milk? how would that be cleaned ?
I've searched through all the manuals for this model and related models with grill function and its all "wipe generally with damp cloth) or the old " microwave a bowl of water mixed with lemon juice) - nothing that would clean this area

any information would be gold, too worried to use the device for anything involving grill right now

Udayan

I use a microfiber cloth or paper towel dipped in hot water to wipe clean the inside.

PDD
PDDasked

I'd like to know whether you'll replace a $450 BMO700 that has stopped working after 13 months. Bing Lee couldn't care less. I wonder whether Breville does?

See all Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryMicrowaves