Breville The Quick & Simple BMO120SIL

Breville The Quick & Simple BMO120SIL

Easy & reliable

Got this microwave when our other one broke (different brand) and was pleasantly surprised by the easy features, generous capacity, heats food evenly so would say good value for money

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for $171.00.

Noise Level

Perfect microwave

This microwave is very good at reheating and defrosting. The features and controls are easy to use and the manual is helpful and easy to read for information
The food is heated evenly every time without fail so far.
It's very stylish and doesn't take up a huge amount of space on the counter. It looks very classy compared to others on the market.

Very happy with this purchase!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Perfect microwave, does what it's suppose to

After spending weeks looking around for a quality and reliable microwave we settled on this one. We looked at every brand from Panasonic, Samsung to LG however none of them were up to scratch for the price. This microwave has all the settings you need as well as an inbuilt kitchen timer and 30 sec quick start button. The design is also nice and sleek and will sit perfectly in your kitchen. For the price it is definitely a good buy, although we've only had it for 6 months it hasn't let us down so far.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Reliable sturdy microwave

I have been using this for the past year and its a good trouble free machine. It has very clear menus and is simple to operate. Cooking times are quick and I really like the "a bit more" button. The machine thinks like I do! Its a nice design and looks very smart in the kitchen. There are no "cons" its a good machine and I would buy the same model again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Works like any other microwave

A bit gimmicky but works like any other microwave. This one’s a bit noisy though and the constant beeping reminder that your foods ready can be annoying..
The build quality is not as good as some other microwaves but you get what you pay for.
It’s not a hard machine to learn to operate and we used ours straight out of the box to test and so far so good.
We also bought the Breville BMO700 oven and we prefer that taste of reheated food on that.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Looks Good Works Well

Simple good looking microwave from Breville - a good Aussie brand.
This is a solid unit. Well made and strong. It looks really good in the kitchen and performs like a little champ. The menus are very clear and easy to understand and it does all I expect from a microwave. Cleaning up is easy, I just give it a wipe when needed. A good all round package.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Looks really stylish

I have to admit that I did not need to purchase a new microwave. It's just that my old homebrand white one looked a bit daggy alongside my new kitchen appliances. This looks really snazzy but is easy to use, cooks well and is easy to clean. It's not too pricey. I hope it lasts.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Love it

Well built sturdy and strong..heats up amazing defrosts perfect..so easy to use. Simple clean lines..looks great..sleek black fits good in any kitchen..Big and roomy. Easy push buttons easy open and close. Not loud and so many heating options.. Buttons easy to read and i even teach my granddaughter numbers off here.

A solid microwave

A good quality microwave that looks nice in my kitchen. The display is simple and easy to use. I must admit the only heating options I use are the express and timed options but there more specific heating options for those who might want to use them. Overall a solid product.

Good Microwave

It works fine and seems well built, I expect it to last for quite a while.

The microwave heats fast and evenly, and its simple enough to use. To open it, I would prefer the button to the handle, but the handle works.

It's not the quietest microwave, It's about as loud as most other microwave out there.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Like it

Like- the child lock, the look, ease of use
Dislike- the small buttons, the handle (Actually was looking forward to having a handle instead of a button but now realise it’s something else my child can bump into)
First time trying breville for this type of appliance so am hoping it lasts a long time!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Excellent Microwave

As usual, another great product manufactured by Breville. The microwave gets daily use and has been functioning well without any complication for eighteen months now. It does everything a microwave is intended to do – heat your food. What's more, it will even warm up your wheat pillow in winter. What a charm!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Effiecent at heating food

This microwave is very fast at heating up my food and it is a good size for a couple. The buttons are easy to use and the handle makes opening and closing the microwave very easy.

I did find once that a faint smells get trapped in the microwave, but i turn off the microwave overnight and air it out. After that it was fine.

Not a bad microwave overall.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

very happy with this product

The microwave is very efficient,quiet and very quick.lt looks good as well.l bought this on the recomendation of a friend and havent been disappointed.lt has a great defrosting function,easy to read keypad and simple instruction.Easy to clean.l would have no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone.When l can l prefer to buy Breville appliances.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

a very quick & simple microwave for daily use

It cooks my food perfectly from re-heating last nights' dinner to steaming vegetables. The settings & features are very simple & easy to use. It makes minimal noise which is great! the Breville quick & simple is very well built & used multiple times a day by family members & myself.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Sleek and efficient

Love this microwave! It's very powerful and also really easy to use. Even if I something in there for 30 secs it comes out sufficiently heated - it's not extremely loud either and has a very strong solid feel to it. It doesn't rattle when placing larger casserole dish sized containers to heat up either and I like the opening handle as it doesn't wear out like the usual press button ones do. Overall well worth the price and looks sleek as well adding a contemporary look to the kitchen.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Perfect for lots of use in the workplace!

I bought this for my workplace & it is used heavily by many staff members. It is a great design, simple to use & cooks everything perfectly. The buttons are a nice feature & very easy to press, Breville is fantastic for their appliances, very well known & long lasting.

Good product

This microwave does a good job of cooking and defrosting. There are numerous settings which actually work. Previous microwaves have failed to defrost or produce even heating results, that is not a problem with this machine.
It seems to be a sturdy decent microwave for the price, isn't overly loud or clunky.

Good product

Good appliance very practical with different heating options, can prepare and cook different meals. The sound is a little bit loud and the door makes a big noise when closing.

Date PurchasedDec 2015