Breville the Smart Air

LAP300WHT, LAP500WHT, LAP308WHT, LAP508WHT (See All)
See the Best Air Purifiers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breville

• Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (8)
  • Smokers Yes (4) · No (13)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Javi
JaviGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

With xovid times is god to have cleaner air in your home, that’s the reason we bought this appliance

Best feature is that is connected to wifi and works autonomous and forget about it, clean the air and smells when cooking fairly quick, good to know how poor is the air after cooking a steak, very Happy with the product. Only downsize is a bit pricy

Purchased in at Harvey Norman.

Jo
JoMelbourne

Love this unit!

This is great in the bedroom as I wake up with less allergy symptoms. I love how it visually lights up with the colours and it specifies the number level. After a year, I changed the filter, but it didn't seem to be working properly. A call to the Breville helpline solved that with step by step instructions on resetting etc. I was really impressed with the friendly service of the Breville helpline and highly recommend this unit for the product and the service.
Just make sure you keep up with the maintenance of cleaning the filter monthly as it's so good, it builds up quite a bit of dust.

Purchased in at The Good Guys Physical store for $479.

Bee.
Bee.

Great Air Purifier!

Purchased in at Myer for $349.

David S.
David S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great little air purifier!

I run this unit for a year and run it 24/7 in the laundry where my cat has its litter box and food. Good to power on high after a cleanup to remove left over smells.

Purchased in .

R A.
R A.Perth, WA

Poor quality and faulty product.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $369.

Nikki
Nikki

I am liking it so far, I do have a question

I love my purifier, it helps to remove smoke. We have a bird in the house so whenever I see the light turns red due to cooking smoke, or my bf came in from balcony with ciggie lingers around him, or when we used deodorant...this purifier never miss to indicate it. I will put my bird at somewhere with more ventilation.

I found that when the weather is humid, it seems to stay yellow more often. I do not think the air quality was poor, and once I turn the aircon on, the rings goes back to blue in a while. Does the humidity caused the dust stick to the sensor more? I don't know. Does anyone noticed this?

Purchased in at Bing Lee for $236.

Emma G
Emma GSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s just the best!!! Especially if you have a sensitive sense of smell!

I love this Air purifier. We have the smaller model in my bedroom which is wonderful and we bought this one for the living room. It gets rid of the smells from our indoor dogs, cooking smells, most smells really! I have a nose like a bloodhound so it’s just a godsend. Great to use Iin the kitchen when chopping onions to stop from crying. And when there’s smoke around, we live in the bush so there’s a lot of burning off that happens, it’s amazing for removing he smoke from the room. I love it so much.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $479.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Tony N
Tony NMELBOURNE

So Far Seems Like a Great Unit

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Online for $279.

AG1986
AG1986Sydney, NSW

Great and accurate product

Bought this coz of all the great reviews and did it not disappoint at all! I have asthma and rhinitis so my nose gets stuffy and sneezing can fet annoying during winter but when we started using it, i dont have that anymore especiallt waking up. And you cant even tell that its on coz is so quiet. Highly recommend this product! And the price is great too, not to expensive for a very effective product.

Purchased in at Big W Online Store for $199.

Janine B.
Janine B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Such A Relief

Ripped Off
Ripped OffCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Good Value for a great product

So good I bought two. I have asthma and COPD and bought the purifiers during the Canberra bush fire smoke. They have never been switched off since. They are cheap to run and despite heavy use the filters don’t need changing. An added advantage of them is that they are very good at getting rid of cooking smells. People who have seen them in action have gone on to buy their own.

Purchased in at Appliances Online for $499.

Che
CheGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Goodbye sinus problems!

I have chronic sinusitis and found at the end of summer that I was getting a flair up. I live next to a butcher who always has smoke coming out of their chimney and it is quite disgusting to breathe in.

I absolutely LOVE the Smart Air, it has absolutely enhanced my quality of life by keeping irritants out of the air in my apartment. It sounds over the top but sinusitis is hell. The only thing I would love is to be able to put the fan up when it is in night mode, but it’s still great. I run it almost constantly and hasn’t made a single dent in my electricity bill.

So pleased with this purchase. It’s quiet, easy to use and effective.

Purchased in for $289.

holdenhv
holdenhvMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very Good, does what is expected

Purchased in at Bing Lee for $500.

Anp