Ausclimate Winix Compact 4-Stage AUS-0850AAPU

Ausclimate Winix Compact 4-Stage AUS-0850AAPU

MPN: AUS-0850AAPU
Listing monitored by Winix

• Pet OwnerYes (8) · No (3)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (11)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
CJT
CJTSouthwest, VIC

This air purifier changed my life

I did a lot of research before I decided on this air purifier from Ausclimate. I had been suffering from allergies for a number of months with no reprieve. I am thrilled with my choice. Easy to clean, portable from room to room, quiet but most importantly incredibly effective. I no longer cough all night and I breathe easier. I highly recommend this product. Plus it’s an Australian company!

Purchased in May 2021 for $349.00.

Love my new air purifier!

Helps to keep the air clean in my home. The light colour indicates air quality which is also interesting to watch. I keep mine on all the time at home, compact size makes it easy to move to the bedroom at night time. Makes a nice soft sound on 'sleep mode'. Just bought a second one for my office. Happy and would buy again.

Other Air Purifiers

Rhonda H
Rhonda HSouth East Queensland, QLD

This purifier definately makes a difference.

With a recent diagnosis of COPD in the family, we bought two Ausclimiate Winix air purifiers, one for the living room and one for the bedroom. They make a big difference. Overnight coughing has stopped and wheezing is much better. It's been a very good purchase for us.

Purchased in April 2021 at from Austclimate for $428.00.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix Compact 4-Stage AUS-0850AAPU compares to other Air Purifiers

Great, compact and effective purifier

Love this purifier. It works hard and effectively and I can really feel the difference in the air as well. The colour coded display panel is easy to read, and I love the compact design.

Purchased in May 2021.

It seems to be making a difference

I bought the air filter about 6 months ago for a medium sized bedroom.
It is easy to use.
It doesn't stay in the blue zone much but I think its helping.

Purchased in April 2021.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Lucy
LucyTasmania

Deal with a LOT of pet hair

I bought this air filter because I have rabbits. They live indoors with us and there is hair everywhere. It didn’t really used to bother me but for whatever reason I developed an allergy and was sneezing, waking up with itchy eyes and sore throat and just generally feeling blerg. Since I got this air purifier my allergies are under control again :)

Very nice product

I bought this product for my daughter. She's got allergy to dust mites and her bedroom has issues with mold. It seems that Winix is doing its job and it is pretty quiet while doing it. I leave it on all day as it has low energy consumption rates (I think it is only 10 watts). It is also quite small and this allow me to place it anywhere or move it around the room easily.

Purchased in April 2021 for $350.00.

Mez71
Mez71Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compact & light Winx Air Purifier

Purchased in March 2021 at Ausclimate.

Other Air Purifiers

Brittany
Brittany Victoria

Amazing product!

I love my air purifier! It's so easy to use and does an amazing job. I use it over night on sleep mode and I no longer wake up with a blocked nose. It's been amazing for my dust allergies. Would recommend for anyone who suffers any kind of dust allergy!

Air Purifiers

The snazziest air purifier on the market!

As a Naturopath, it’s really important to me that my patients are breathing clean air. As such, I bought this unit for my clinic room, and I’m loving it! I’ve only had it a couple of weeks, and already I’ve received several comments about the design (one even thought it was a cool lamp!) and how quiet it is. It’s super light and easy to use - can’t recommended it highly enough!

Purchased in February 2021.

Tess
TessSydney, NSW

A great little unit

We were looking for something lightweight that we could easily move around the apartment. My husband uses the air purifier in his home office during the day and we put in the nursery at night - It does what it says on the box and the air feels cleaner. We have only had it a short while and we are happy with our purchase.

Purchased in March 2021.

Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ausclimate Winex Compact

Purchased in February 2021.