Ausclimate Winix Compact 4-Stage AUS-0850AAPU

Ausclimate Winix Compact 4-Stage AUS-0850AAPU

MPN: AUS-0850AAPU
See the Best Air Purifiers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Winix

• Pet OwnerYes (10) · No (4)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (13)
  • Air Quality Improvement

Using it non stop

Purchased for $244.

NSoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product

Very easy to set up - filter all in one. Had painting done in house and very smelly. This little unit was fabulous for helping dissipate odour. Wish I used it first day instead of third. Kept it on auto to see air quality and certainly as odour got less, indicator started going blue. Wonderful wonderful product. Quiet too!

Purchased in at Appliances Online for $349.

Inesa K.
Inesa K.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing quality

We just got our purifiers and so far very pleased. First impression very high quality materials are used. Super quiet i can sleep even when it’s working full force. Very impressive product. Super light too. Love the changing colour screen so i know what we working with. Can’t wait to purchase more amazing quality products from You guys. Love good old school quality products that going to last long time. Now days it is very rare. Thank you.

Purchased in for $628.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix Compact 4-Stage AUS-0850AAPU compares to other Air Purifiers

Diana
DianaIllawarra, NSW

Small but Mighty

The Winix Compact 4-Stage is fantastic for allergy/hay fever sufferers, I can breathe so much better with it. I have 2 of these in the bedrooms in our house (1 in each room), they are very quiet and efficient, easily moved from one place to another if needed. A must have if you have pets &/or allergies. I have purchased 4 air purifiers over the years from Ausclimate and they have always been a fantastic company to deal with and only stock excellent quality products. I researched many air purifiers before making a purchase, and I have always been happy with the Winix range of products.

CJT
CJTSouthwest, VIC

This air purifier changed my life

I did a lot of research before I decided on this air purifier from Ausclimate. I had been suffering from allergies for a number of months with no reprieve. I am thrilled with my choice. Easy to clean, portable from room to room, quiet but most importantly incredibly effective. I no longer cough all night and I breathe easier. I highly recommend this product. Plus it’s an Australian company!

Purchased in for $349.

Love my new air purifier!

Helps to keep the air clean in my home. The light colour indicates air quality which is also interesting to watch. I keep mine on all the time at home, compact size makes it easy to move to the bedroom at night time. Makes a nice soft sound on 'sleep mode'. Just bought a second one for my office. Happy and would buy again.

• Incentivised Review No

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Rhonda H
Rhonda HSouth East Queensland, QLD

This purifier definately makes a difference.

With a recent diagnosis of COPD in the family, we bought two Ausclimiate Winix air purifiers, one for the living room and one for the bedroom. They make a big difference. Overnight coughing has stopped and wheezing is much better. It's been a very good purchase for us.

Purchased in at from Austclimate for $428.

Great, compact and effective purifier

Love this purifier. It works hard and effectively and I can really feel the difference in the air as well. The colour coded display panel is easy to read, and I love the compact design.

Air Purifiers

It seems to be making a difference

I bought the air filter about 6 months ago for a medium sized bedroom.
It is easy to use.
It doesn't stay in the blue zone much but I think its helping.

Lucy
LucyTasmania

Deal with a LOT of pet hair

I bought this air filter because I have rabbits. They live indoors with us and there is hair everywhere. It didn’t really used to bother me but for whatever reason I developed an allergy and was sneezing, waking up with itchy eyes and sore throat and just generally feeling blerg. Since I got this air purifier my allergies are under control again :)

Michele M.
Michele M.

Very nice product

I bought this product for my daughter. She's got allergy to dust mites and her bedroom has issues with mold. It seems that Winix is doing its job and it is pretty quiet while doing it. I leave it on all day as it has low energy consumption rates (I think it is only 10 watts). It is also quite small and this allow me to place it anywhere or move it around the room easily.

Purchased in for $350.

Brittany
Brittany Victoria

Amazing product!

I love my air purifier! It's so easy to use and does an amazing job. I use it over night on sleep mode and I no longer wake up with a blocked nose. It's been amazing for my dust allergies. Would recommend for anyone who suffers any kind of dust allergy!

The snazziest air purifier on the market!

As a Naturopath, it’s really important to me that my patients are breathing clean air. As such, I bought this unit for my clinic room, and I’m loving it! I’ve only had it a couple of weeks, and already I’ve received several comments about the design (one even thought it was a cool lamp!) and how quiet it is. It’s super light and easy to use - can’t recommended it highly enough!

Tess
TessSydney, NSW

A great little unit

We were looking for something lightweight that we could easily move around the apartment. My husband uses the air purifier in his home office during the day and we put in the nursery at night - It does what it says on the box and the air feels cleaner. We have only had it a short while and we are happy with our purchase.

David H.
David H.asked

We use an unglued gas heaters in our townhouse. Do any of your air purifiers remove or reduce nitrogen dioxide?

Winix
Allan B.WinixSend a private message

Hi David
Yes, our range of Winix air purifiers can filter out harmful chemicals (VOCs) from the air such as nitrogen dioxide.
Regards
Ausclimate

colinasked

I am a smoker and we bought the biggest Winix for our main living area. the sensor light changes during the time when we have it on. We were really happy with it so we bought the compact Winix purifier for a office, instead of bringing in the large one. but the sensor light does not change from blue, no matter if I'm smoking or not. Is it still working or is it faulty?

Winix
Allan B.WinixSend a private message
Ollie
Ollieasked

Can you actually get an allergic reaction to the unit itself? Just having crazy running nose since we got the machine month ago

NSo

I have two Winix purifiers and no one has had a runny nose. If anything, allergies they used to get from my cat fur have now disappeared. Amazing product. Worth every cent

See all Ausclimate Winix Compact 4-Stage AUS-0850AAPU questions

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives

CategoryAir Purifiers
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter and Filter Life Indicator
Maximum Noise Level52.3 db