Bridgestone Alenza 001

Bridgestone Alenza 001

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John L

John LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Came Standard on my X3 M40i 21"

I've now had the tyres on the car for 4 weeks and so far I've loved them. They are quiet and grippy when they need to be. I also sometimes need to remember I'm driving an SUV not a Sports sedan. We also have the same tyres fitted on my wife's Lexus and she loves them too. They feel grippy and well balanced on the road and in the Lexus because its a thicker side wall its next to no noise. Great in the wet too haven't had wear issues as the set on the Lexus has just past 15k Kms. Great tyre Bridgestone Love it!

Purchased in May 2018.

Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Sports Luxury Tyres for SUVs...

Great steering feel, handling and braking in wet and dry. Super quiet and smooth ride. Replaced Continental SportContact 5 SUV tyres and my vehicle feels far more refined while maintaining excellent performance. Stuart from Bridgestone Select Fountain Gate always provides great advice and first class service.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bridgestone Select.

Noise Level

Car2016 Mazda CX-5 Alkera AWD
koolala

koolalaQLD, 4000

Excellent highway tyre

Excellent all purpose tyres but feels best on the highway . Impressive handling performance in both dry and wet situations. Road noise was noticeably reduced compared to the original fit. It transformed the driving experience of family wagon to prestige SUV immediately. Don’t hesitate if it’s on promotion. Can’t comment on durability so far. By the way Bridgestone service is awesome too.

CarSubaru Forester

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Pretty Good Tyres.

CarMercedes ML350 BT

Tomato

TomatoPerth

Didn’t realise how noisy my last tyres actually were!

Fantastic tyres. I originally wanted the Bridgestone potenza as they were in my budget, plus part of the current 4 for the price of 3 campaign run by Bridgestone.
As they were out of stock, I was offered the alenza for the same price. I’m a girl, and tyres are tyres as far as I’m concerned, but I found these excellent.
The road noise is cut right down, and my steering is effortless now. Super happy, with both product and service.

CarFord Territory