Bridgestone Alenza 001

• Off-Roading Frequency
haining

hainingSydney, NSW

Tread Depth 6.95mm

This Tyre is good, less noise and drive comfortable, but new Tyre Tread Depth only 6.95 mm, less then another Tyre 8 mm. Bridgestone engineer measuring the Tyre in warehouse is same 6.91 mm.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bridgestone Tyres for A$295.00.

Tyre Mileage 1,000 km
Car ModelSubaru Outback 5GEN 2.5i Premium
Tyre Pressure Used32 PSI

Toni M.Sydney, NSW

Magic carpet ride quality

I replaced the Pirelli scorpion zeros 295 40r21 , with Alenza 275 45r21. On all measures noise, dry grip, wet grip, wet stopping, dry stopping, steering and handling they are magnificent. The ability to reduce the noise on pot holes or uneven roads, ie that boom sound is unbelievable. There is some sorcery going on. Best tyre hands down. GL500 owner.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bob Jane T-Marts for A$1,200.00.

Tyre Mileage 500 km
Car ModelMercedes-Benz GL-Class X164
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI
Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best tyres I’ve bought in a long time!

I’ve only had them fitted to a Lexus RX450h for a few weeks, but I’ve covered a few thousand k’s already in a mix of rain, dry, country, hills and city driving and I’m really impressed with the all round comfort and handling. I cannot fault them and only wish that I’d fitted them before after a really bad run with an alternative premium brand. I’ll have to wait and see how they wear but at least it’s enjoyable to steer now.

Purchased in May 2020.

Find out how Bridgestone Alenza 001 compares to other 4WD Tyres

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Excellent tyres for an SUV

Cannot believe the tyres work so well for a BMW SUV X3 30i weighted almost 2000kg. Like someone already mentioned, I have to remind myself that I am not driving a sports hatch all the time. Very grippy especially on conners and quite on highways.

John L

John LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Came Standard on my X3 M40i 21"

I've now had the tyres on the car for 4 weeks and so far I've loved them. They are quiet and grippy when they need to be. I also sometimes need to remember I'm driving an SUV not a Sports sedan. We also have the same tyres fitted on my wife's Lexus and she loves them too. They feel grippy and well balanced on the road and in the Lexus because its a thicker side wall its next to no noise. Great in the wet too haven't had wear issues as the set on the Lexus has just past 15k Kms. Great tyre Bridgestone Love it!

Purchased in May 2018.

Tyre Mileage 15,000 km
Car ModelLexus NX AZ10.I NX 200t Sports Luxury
Tyre Pressure Used36 PSI
Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Sports Luxury Tyres for SUVs...

Great steering feel, handling and braking in wet and dry. Super quiet and smooth ride. Replaced Continental SportContact 5 SUV tyres and my vehicle feels far more refined while maintaining excellent performance. Stuart from Bridgestone Select Fountain Gate always provides great advice and first class service.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bridgestone Select.

Tyre Mileage 1,500 km

Car2016 Mazda CX-5 Alkera AWD
koolala

koolalaQLD, 4000

Excellent highway tyre

Excellent all purpose tyres but feels best on the highway . Impressive handling performance in both dry and wet situations. Road noise was noticeably reduced compared to the original fit. It transformed the driving experience of family wagon to prestige SUV immediately. Don’t hesitate if it’s on promotion. Can’t comment on durability so far. By the way Bridgestone service is awesome too.

CarSubaru Forester

4WD Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Alenza 001 compares to other 4WD Tyres

Tomato

TomatoPerth

Didn’t realise how noisy my last tyres actually were!

Fantastic tyres. I originally wanted the Bridgestone potenza as they were in my budget, plus part of the current 4 for the price of 3 campaign run by Bridgestone.
As they were out of stock, I was offered the alenza for the same price. I’m a girl, and tyres are tyres as far as I’m concerned, but I found these excellent.
The road noise is cut right down, and my steering is effortless now. Super happy, with both product and service.

CarFord Territory