Bridgestone Alenza 001

Bridgestone Alenza 001

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Came Standard on my X3 M40i 21"

I've now had the tyres on the car for 4 weeks and so far I've loved them. They are quiet and grippy when they need to be. I also sometimes need to remember I'm driving an SUV not a Sports sedan. We also have the same tyres fitted on my wife's Lexus and she loves them too. They feel grippy and well balanced on the road and in the Lexus because its a thicker side wall its next to no noise. Great in the wet too haven't had wear issues as the set on the Lexus has just past 15k Kms. Great tyre Bridgestone Love it!

Purchased in May 2018.

Functionality
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Great Sports Luxury Tyres for SUVs...

Great steering feel, handling and braking in wet and dry. Super quiet and smooth ride. Replaced Continental SportContact 5 SUV tyres and my vehicle feels far more refined while maintaining excellent performance. Stuart from Bridgestone Select Fountain Gate always provides great advice and first class service.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bridgestone Select.

Noise Level
Functionality
Wet Weather Handling
Dry Weather Handling

Great tyre

Just replaced factory fitted Toyo 225/55R19 on 2016 Mazda CX-5 Alkera.
Very happy with Toyos but durability an issue as only lasted 40,000 km.
Opted to replace with Bridgestone Alena 001 as cheaper and have had good experience with Bridgestone in the past.
First impression is that the Bridgestones are noticeably quieter and have significantly improved steering response. Grip in the dry is superb.
It is too early to comment on wet weather grip and durability.
Gympie Bridgestone tyre centre was very helpful and professional throughout the purchase process. Getting regular servicing thanks to supplied Bridgestone servicing program is a great bonus.

PS.Look great on the car. Much better than the Toyos. Seem to give the vehicle a lower profile.

Car2016 Mazda CX-5 Alkera AWD

Excellent highway tyre

Excellent all purpose tyres but feels best on the highway . Impressive handling performance in both dry and wet situations. Road noise was noticeably reduced compared to the original fit. It transformed the driving experience of family wagon to prestige SUV immediately. Don’t hesitate if it’s on promotion. Can’t comment on durability so far. By the way Bridgestone service is awesome too.

CarSubaru Forester

Pretty Good Tyres.

I got a set of four 265/45 R20 to replace my Continental Sports Contact 5 SUV, which unfortunately sustained a side wall damage when I went over some brick on one dark rainy night. The Alenza is not my first choice but it was slightly cheaper and I was swayed by the promise of longer mileage as my previous experience with Pirelli Scorpion Verde and CSC5, whilst good tyres, have had very short lifespan. Initial impression of the Alenza 001 is good but there is not much difference between all premium brands anyway. The Alenza seems to turn more decisively than the CSC5, whilst maintaining smooth ride. In comparison, the CSC5 has a habit of tram lining and it was much more nervous staying straight at the steering wheel. Grip is ample for the Alenza, but fuel economy is slightly worse than CSC5, which I was able to achieve 7.8L/100km on a good run, whereas Alenza is usually 0.3-0.5L more per 100km. Tyre noise is very good at motorway speed - it is barely noticeable. However, there is a whirly wind noise that is particularly noticeable at steady 60-70km/hr on smoothly laid asphalt - I didn't notice this with the other tyres. It is too early to comment on tyre wear and mileage. The Alenza I got does not have the usual tyre markings such as the UTQG rating, plies construction information, inflation and safety information. Despite repeated reassurance from the Bridgestone manager, it still concerns me as it feels like a prototype tyre rushed to the market. Nonetheless, the tyres have been robust and perform well. The biggest disappointment has been the Bridgestone franchise who fitted my tyres, as he was careless and left 4 sets of teeth mark on the inner rim of each alloy wheel from the tyre fitting machines. The local Bridgestone tyre manager apologised profusely over this debacle.

CarMercedes ML350 BT

Didn’t realise how noisy my last tyres actually were!

Fantastic tyres. I originally wanted the Bridgestone potenza as they were in my budget, plus part of the current 4 for the price of 3 campaign run by Bridgestone.
As they were out of stock, I was offered the alenza for the same price. I’m a girl, and tyres are tyres as far as I’m concerned, but I found these excellent.
The road noise is cut right down, and my steering is effortless now. Super happy, with both product and service.

CarFord Territory