Bright Starts Sunnyside Safari

Bright Starts Sunnyside Safari

Bee

Bee

Good size but bar too high

Good size for larger baby and bright colours with comfy seat. The bar was too high and the toys dangling hit baby in face so I took bar off and just use as rocker. If bar was placed at different angle would be more functional therefore not worth price. I paid $79.

DAVE

DAVENew South Wales, 2564

Could not live without it.

We are new parents and fumbled our way through a lot. I'm so, so glad we discovered this bouncer. It's the perfect place to put the baby for feeding, resting, sleeping where ever you are. Our boy is 11 months now and we still use it. He's a big baby and I can say the stitching on this product is extra strong.The cover is held on with clips and is easy to take off to throw in the washing machine, which also dries very quickly.

Kelsiv

Kelsiv

Great until!!!!

Bright Starts Safari Bouncer was really great at first but after 12 weeks the motor in the vibration stop working, changed batteries a few times to see even if I had faulty batteries. Just keep your receipt do you can return ... Got as a baby shower pressies and they didn't keep the receipt... So couldn't return.

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Bright Starts Sunnyside Safari compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Both my twins love it!

We have two bouncers and both twins prefer this one. It's much deeper and they're able to reach the toys (they're tiny bubs). They fall asleep because of the soothing vibation and the bright colours seems to keep them occupied for longer than our other bouncer. It was inexpensive and does exactly what we purchased it for :)
    Deep seat. Position of toys. Not expensive. Colourful
    Vibation is constant, it would be better on a timer. And AC adapter would have been great