Bright Starts Teensy Turtle Cradling Bouncer

Bright Starts Teensy Turtle Cradling Bouncer

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Molly

MollyRockhampton

Good but issue with toy bar

I got mine brand new after using a friends and the toy bar didn't stay up on hers either. Disappointing but bub still loved it and went to sleep in it more often than we woukd have liked lol. I loved that the timer turned off after 15 minutes. Bub didn't like the music though.

Broke with my baby in it

The legs came apart more than once but usually only when we had to wash the seat cover. I put in my 12lb baby and sat down to bounce her when the legs came apart and she fell. Hitting her head on the floor/almost getting jabbed with the loose leg

tiffo

tiffoWingen

Meh

Bub loves bouncing in this but not impressed the toy bar will not stay up after only 2 months! Not very fun for her without being able to play with the toys. Definatly defeat s the purpose of having her play in it! And now cant keep it for the next bub :(
Colour and patterns
Toy bar! not much point if it won't stay up!

A A

A AMELBOURNE

Toybar broken

I had an earlier model of this bouncer which was given to me when I had my first baby. The earlier bouncer had a sturdy toybar mechanism that holds the toybar in place. The Bouncer function works fine but I am disappointed that the toybar mechanism on the teensy turtle bouncer is broken and the toybar won't stay up after only a few uses. This makes the bouncer pretty much useless at entertaining a baby that needs to look at toys to be occupied. Disappointing you would think in time a company would improve things not change things and make them worse.
Nice Pattern - cute
Toybar keeps falling down

GMFOX

GMFOXColac, Victoria

Not the best

KateH21

KateH21QLD, 4500

Wish we'd saved the receipt!

Jo1811

Jo1811AU

boncing baby

This is a fantastic bouncer after 4 children and 2 bouncers later this was the best by far. My new bub loves the bouncing he has learnt to bounce it himself he loves it.... happy baby, happy mum and dad. Easy to put together washes and dries fast, safe and comfortable for baby.
The only down side is the maximum weight holds up to 9kg only, so depending on the baby weight and size it doesn't last long have to find something else for him now. Too many toys on the ring doesn't allow bub veiw beyond it but you can actually hoist the middle toy out of the way or remove the play ring altogether.
safe 3 point harness, music/vibrating switches off automatically, sturdy
only up to 9kg, busy play ring

Nevenka

NevenkaMelbourne

Life saver!

We had our daughter in this from a few weeks old and she loves it. She happily sits in it and observes whats going on around her. Also great for settling her down by rocking her or just somewhere for her to sit while I prepare a meal. It must be comfortable because she will drift off to sleep in it also. Overall the seat is easy to assemble, light weight and doesn't cost a fortune.
Inexpensive, convenient & entertaining for baby.

Lynda_Cooper

Lynda_CooperMid North Coast, NSW

Happy Baby

I'm happy that I purchased a Teensy Turtle Cradling Bouncer with it's 3 point safety harness I know that baby can be safely left while I'm busy. The bouncer has a removable turtle shaped head support pillow which is a help in stopping flat head. Baby loves the soothing vibrations and melodies, I like the automatic shut-off. The toybar easily removes with one hand which makes taking baby in and out a breeze. No tools were required when assembling and the seat cover is machine washable. For a reasonable priced bouncer I would recommend the Teensy Turtle Cradling Bouncer.
Light weight

Talia_Stewart

Talia_StewartAU

Brilliant

My Baby Boy Bentlee, loves it.....
He is just starting to touch the toys and giggle at them....
It is a great position for him if he falls asleep..
Great i'd love to buy one for my Mum's house.....
Bright Colours, Good Music and Vibration
A Bit expensive, for some metal and fabric...