93% · 131 · 7%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Brilliance Cleaning? Claim your listing.

Tasha
Tasha

Highly recommend Brilliance

Renato did a great job today. The carpet looks as good as it did when I first moved in - Thank You! I would definitely use Brilliance again.
Bernie
BerniePerth, WA

Perfectionist!!!

I had Rafael come and clean my couch, ottoman, rug and two office chairs. I can’t express how happy I am with the result they look like new again. He took his time and was a perfectionist in his work even asking me to check anything he may have missed in which he hadn’t. Thank you again will definitely use you again and more then happy to recommend to my friends.
Brilliance carpet
Brilliance carpet Perth, WA

Integrity and professional service

Very reasonable , efficient service . Eddy was knowledgeable , and did a great job of removing and dulling a huge coffee stain on my wool carpet .
He was enthusiastic to help and was keen to give me the best result possible , given how dark the stains were.

Peter
Peter

Great job in East Fremantle

Brazillian Brilliance!
Lukas was very professional and super efficient,
cleaning 3 bedrooms and some carpet-cladded stairs
in a very quick amount of time.
There were also stains on one bedroom floor, from saline
flushes used for medical purposes, and he got rid of them
with ease.

I Would recommend Brilliance carpet cleaning to anyone
who needs their carpets looking brand new in Fremantle.

Regards,
Peter Gell.

Asettik
Asettik

Great professional affordable service

Had my rugs done the second time now and these guys are great > top service with a reasonable price. Call Eddy he’s your man if you need your rugs to look like new :)
Natasha Lew
Natasha LewPerth, WA

Great Job!!!

Renato had done a very good job. Booked to cleaned my unit carpet this morning. I can't wait to write a review straight away. Notice he was really focus on his worked, punctual ,professional,friendly. Now feel my place cleaned and fresh. I am very happy. Highly recommended Brilliance Carpet Cleaning Perth to my friends.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.Perth, WA3 posts

Excellent Job and Great Value

Bruno from Brilliance has just finished cleaning some 25yo fabric dining chairs and a 6yo set of couches for me. Bruno was very friendly and helpful I'm very pleased with the results of his work. The chairs were really grubby and now have a new lease on life, despite their age, with just a couple of very small spots still identifiable. The couches look brand new, although they also started with ground-in dirt. The price was also much better than a competitor with similarly good reviews. Thanks to Bruno and Brilliance!
Linda
LindaPerth, WA

Would highly recommend

Just had my apartment carpet cleaned by Alex, he did an amazing job. He was prompt and very polite. Would not hesitate in recommending him . Thank you so much Alex
Celeste C.
Celeste C.Perth, WA

Great experience

I had Alex come and clean my carpets and he was prompt, polite and did a great job. I would reccomend Brilliance. Very happy with their work. Thanks Alex. Cheers Celeste Nth Coogee
Dave T
Dave TPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent Service & Clean

Excellent service & clean for 3 bedrooms. Very happy with service & Alex was very polite & professional. Would definitely Recommend.
Suzanne
SuzannePerth, WA3 posts

Excellent job! Very professional and polite

Alex was so polite and professional, from his phone manner I thought this was his own business! Carpet looks great! I will only use Alex from now on. I Will definitely be recommending him too.
Paul Harbuz
Paul HarbuzPerth2 posts

Fantastic company ❤️

Had two rooms and two rugs cleaned today couldn’t be happier !

Lovely guy , quick, clean and very polite

Excellent job and a very good price

Big Thank you to Brilliance

Scrim
Scrim

Quality Job, Fantastic Service!

Thanks for a great job, professional service & making my carpet look brand new & feeling fresh & clean again.

Love your work Bruno, your attention to detail & professional approach was very impressive & you are an asset to your company & I would most certainly recommend you to anyone

KM1
KM1Perth4 posts

Dont bother, not a good job or service

Would not use this Company ever again or recommend to anybody. They do not do a professional job for what they charge and the service is poor. Won't fix there bad job once they have taken your money.