2Britex

3.2

CYBEROO
CYBEROOAU4 posts

Easier & quicker than expected

Our carpet was getting very grimy and spot cleans weren’t cutting it. I bit the bullet & hired the Britex from Woolies New Town (Tas) for 24 hrs.
I was amazed at the dirt and muck the Britex extracted, very satisfying!
I was able to clean all the carpet in our little 1 bedroom townhouse in about 4 hours and perfectly happy with the results.
One observation, the machine is quite noisy so I wore a noise cancelling headset.
Aliky
AlikySydney, NSW

Best Experience - will hire again

This machine is amazing. Very easy to use and great results. Easy instructions from the Bunnings staff, it did the job 100%
Dannic
DannicVictoria3 posts

Well worth DIY

Satisfying to see the results and very impressed. I have a rental property which I cleaned both the carpet and tiles . I was able to spend more time working on the heavy traffic areas which pulled out allot of dirty water . The suction on the machine was great and you could see the dirty water lifting . Powerful machine. Thinking of buying one .
Maggie
Maggie3 posts

Never again

I felt it did a superficial carpet clean which required more than one clean to improve cleanliness. It was easy to use but regret as a dog owner I could not use it again. Had to try
Alè B
Alè BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good experience, will hire again and do my car

Hired britex from my local bunnings and staff were really helpful. I didn't use the tile and grout cleaner - just the carpet and upholstery wand.
Its a little heavy to move around but overall not too bad. Definitely cleaned the stains on my couches and carpets really well and the water tank was disgusting at the end!!!
Didn't realise how filthy everything must be.
I think I'll hire again to do my car as well.
Jill
JillSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Anne Keating-wangaratta Wangaratta5 posts

Can’t live without it

I love using the britex machines. I use it with upholstery cleaner on my suede recliners with no damage to them what so ever.carpets stay clean. Easy for 1 person to carry/pull or lift. Great long hoses. I use the spot & stain spray bottle daily. I use spot and stain on the yellow under arm of shirt school tops ,bottom of socks. Gets blood noses off pillow cases. I use the spot and stain on a rug that got lipstick on it. Took me about 35 seconds to spray then rub with fingers then nails. Came out right away. I highly recommend the britex machines, the products the lot. 100 % recommended. Yes machines are quite noisy but work great. Great affordable product. Ive hired from Woolies and bunnings.
N. FREEMAN
N. FREEMANSydney, NSW2 posts

FORGET HIRING A BRITEX SHAMPOOER - THEY DON'T SERVICE THEM

If you are thinking of hiring a Britex Carpet Shampooer - don't waste your time and energy - I have wasted a whole day ringing and visiting their recommended hire centres close to and not so close to my residence. The story was all the same - none to hire due to the fact they were all defective. When asked when they would be available, the answer all the same. "Don't know - been waiting for Britex to do something about them for ages now.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT TRYNG TO HIRE ONE OF THESE BRITEX MACHINES - 5 OUTLETS AND ALL THE SAME STORY TOGETHER WITH 7 PHONE CALLS WITH ALL THE SAME STORY
Josh H.
Josh H.5 posts

Be Careful - Lounge Took a few attempts

We hired this product off a recommendation to clean our dirty lounge. After two attempts of cleaning the lounge was slowly getting better however; it did get worse before it did. The noise this thing lets out must be the equivalent of a jet engine also. Not the greatest experience but does the job
lpn
lpnPerth, WA3 posts

• +2Thumbnail
Kapoor.A
Kapoor.APerth, WA2 posts

Not worth the time!!

Even with low foam solution, it pumps out so much water that the cough it all wet.

*Only * use for carpet cleaning, other fittings & use is frustrating & waste of time

Pieter L.
Pieter L.Sydney, NSW6 posts

Helen from peterhead SA
Helen from peterhead SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was amazed

Thought id hire a britex carpet cleaner from foodland, process was easy and after finding it a tad hard to attach the water hose ( I was a tad baffled.. but google was my friend) I was totally amazed as to how clean the cream carpet came up in our rental property ! Id say an annual rental of one of these britex carpet cleaners and i wont need to join a gym , lol .. Show reply
Cat
CatVictoria3 posts

Honest reviewer

Over the course of time we noticed the couches did look bettee especially once fully dry.
Britex were quite helpful as were their products.

Would recommend doing yourself if you have patience and strength to manually do the job yourself. Show reply

irene Power
irene PowerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Britex Urine Remover

I have recently purchased from Woolworths a 500 ml bottle of Urine Remover at a cost of $15.
The product professes to destroy urine odours and stains without touching o scrubbing. It does neither one. I followed instructions on three occasions with no response or satisfaction. I usually find Britex to be a good product but not on this occasion. I would not recommend this product.

Catherine

I have realised that my dishwasher hose has been leaking into the bedroom behind the kitchen wall and the carpet is extremely wet and smells of mould can I use the britex shampooer to suck out the excess water or is there another way to do it

Britex   DM

Hi Catherine, Yes you definitely can use our Britex Carpet Cleaning machine to suck up the water. For closest locations of our hire machines, go to our website : Britex.com and search under - Where to Hire.
Regards Manuela Customer Service Officer

Catherine

Hi I have had flooding in a bedroom carpet caused from a leaking dishwasher hose can I use my britex machine to suck out the excess water regards cath

Britex   DM

Hi Cath, Yes you definitely can use our Britex Carpet Cleaning machine to suck up the water. For closest locations of our hire machines, go to our website : Britex.com and search under - Where to Hire.
Regards Manuela Customer Service Officer

Catherine

Terrific do I only push the vaccum button or do I still need to push both vaccum and pump buttons

Rhys H.
Rhys H.

Can I use Britex upholstery cleaner on it's own without machine and if so how

Britex   DM

Hi Rhys, The upholstery chemicals are specific for machine use, however using the correct water and chemical quantities, you could gentle wipe the fabric with the solution. Trust this answers your question. Regards Britex Customer Service Officer

Anne Keating-wangaratta

Or spot and stain. Test first up to you

Contact info for Britex