Britex Carpet Cleaner Hire

After reading many reviews I decided to hire a machine from Bunnings. Initially had some issues with the machine but all quickly and more than satisfactorily resolved by Patricia at the help centre. I cleaned two couches ( was quoted $400 to have the larger couch cleaned professionally), a mattress and large tiled area. Will definitely hire again and recommend to family & friends.
I understand why it wld have cost $400 to clean my large couch as it does take time and effort but the results are absolutely amazing. Although it took care and time I saved $300!
Hire for 48 hours and results won’t disappoint

Britex C.Britex

We're glad to hear the results are amazing and that you saved so much money! Thank you for the 5 star review.

Karen

KarenThe Mallee, VIC

Unbelievable how much dirt and sand and hair it cleans out of the carpet my house looks and feels and smells so fresh .

Most unbelievable cleaner I have ever used the dirt that it removes is unbelievable and embarrassing I use every 6 monthsro keep
My hime fresh and clean as we are Asthmatic

Hi Karen,
Thank you for the five stars! We are glad to hear that your carpet and home is all clean and fresh.

Eduardo M.

Eduardo M.Sydney, NSW

Best cost benefit in the market.

I bought the new machine for cleaning at several customers' home in Bunnings Alexandria and the machine is sturdy and easily accessible because it is not huge and heavy.

In addition, the Kiri Armstrong customer service will help you with any questions you may have.

I am very pleased with the product and the customers also for not so heavy cleaning.

Hi Eduardo,
Thank you for your 5 star review! We have a knowledgeable customer service team on hand to help customers who are hiring our machines for home, or buying them for their business. Happy to help!

Kelli

Kelli

Better than expected - It did an awesome job!!!!

I was quoted $450 to clean my King Living sofa! I hired the machine from Bunnings and $70 and 4 hours later my sofa looks brand new. The upholstery wand was small but easy to use and the spot cleaner cleaned stains that had been there for quiet a while. If you just go over the sofa once you probably would not be happy - it takes time but my time is free and I will definitely use again.

Hi Kelli,
Thank you for your review. Great to hear that your sofa looks brand new! Deep cleaning is a great way to revitalise existing furniture and save money.

Amanda

AmandaSouth West, WA

Twice hired, twice disappointed

Have hired the vacuum twice now, both times were a mistake. Does a very general clean but does not lift anything out of the carpet or remove stains (as stated in the brochure). Considering the time, effort and money out laid with hiring and using this machine, I will be engaging professional cleaners next time. In fact, to get my carpets to a standard I am happy with, I will engage a professional immediately and consider this latest, so called clean, with Britex time and money wasted.

Britex C.Britex

Saved my wretched carpet in time for Christmas.

We have wall to wall pale carpets through most of our living areas, hallways and bedrooms. They are good quality, but over twenty years old, in a house with three kids and two cats.

I could not afford to replace them and I was quoted $300 plus from a professional, on the proviso that the carpets were so worn and stained the result may not be spectacular.

I decided to wing it with a hired Britex machine from Bunnings.

Wow, just wow. The bedrooms look like new and the living areas are clean and fresh. Nearly all the marks have gone completely, or faded so they aren't noticeable. Even the worn patches have fluffed up.

I can take Christmas visits from relatives without feeling ashamed and disgusted by the state of my home.

Hi Elaine,
Thank you for your 5 star review! We're so pleased to hear that your carpet is looking great for Christmas.

Sheryl

SherylRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Better than having someone else clean it performs perfectly and great results

Cleaned my carpet really well
I guess it was part the cleaner and part me the operator as Im fussy and could work on soiled areas more the wear and tear tracks in doorways came up better than expected .. Id highly recommend the Britex anytime

Hi Sheryl,
We are glad to hear how well the Britex Cleaner worked for you. Thank you for your 5 star review.

Jeff Mccallum

Jeff MccallumSydney, NSW

Not happy

Have hired the Britex machine before but this time the machine did not extract the water out of the carpet it left it too wet. So I think it did not clean that well.

Britex C.Britex

Hi Jeff, do you still have the machine? Can you please call us tomorrow from 9AM to troubleshoot? 1800 804 973

SteveSydney, NSW

Water button broken

Hired britex from coles today got home filled with detergent and water found button to operate water pressure not working. Lesson learned check operation before leaving store. Great fun after lugging up 2 flights of stairs. But does amazing job of carpets better than a pro

Carla I.

Carla I.South East Queensland, QLD

Hired machine to clean fabric couch! Brilliant

New couch badly stained from using products to try & remove small stains. Tried everything and finally hired a machine from Woolworths, super impressed with the results, like brand new again!

Britex C.Britex

Thank you for your 5 star review Carla. We are glad your couch is looking new again!

Dylan M.

Dylan M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pretty disappointing

Carpet cleaner does get dirt up but will not actually remove anything stronger than sand and your average stuff that can be picked up in a regular vacuum cleaner . Carpet still looks dirty after three run overs. You're better off getting a large scrub with a handle and wash it and then vacuum after ..actually works. Big waste of money , was less sore from the scrubbing method which makes no sense. You have to work harder using the machine

Britex C.Britex

Hi Dylan, thanks for your feedback. If you DM us your phone number or call us on 1800 804 973, we'd love to learn more about your cleaning experience as it does not sound typical of how the Britex Machine functions.

Zowie

ZowieCronulla

Fantastic outcome tiles and carpet.

Found machine and chemical supplied perfect for porcelain tiles and plush carpet.
A bit of elbow grease needed but thats normal for these jobs if you want the outcome.
Very happy bunnings n britex .
Highly recommend.Before n after shots below.And I thought they were clean ! Amazed !!

Britex C.Britex

Thank you Zowie. Your tiles look beautiful! Thanks for your review.

LC Sydney Australia

LC Sydney AustraliaSydney

Carpet cleaner Machine - Would not hire again

Hired machine and purchased required chemicals. I have used similar machines before but not Britex.
I thought using the machine and the end cleaning result were terrible.
Pile picked up only owing to sheer effort involved. Any mark needed to be hand removed (and it was only dirt, not sticky or oily marks).
An enormous effort for very little result.
Recommend hiring a better machine from a cleaning company/warehouse. Ive done this multiple times with brilliant results but today thought Id save an extra 15 mins driving and hire the Britex from local supermarket = big mistake.

Britex C.Britex

We are sorry to hear this was your experience. We do have a helpline that our customers can call 7 days a week (1800 804 973) if they are experiencing any difficulties while cleaning. We find that we can troubleshoot most issues over the phone.

Hi LC,
Thanks for replying to the direct messages. As mentioned in them, we need you to direct message us a phone number to reach you on, or need you to call our Helpline to progress this further for you.

Alex

AlexCapalaba

More than meets requirements

Hired from Coles Capalaba Park, very helpful. Machine cleaned 4 x 4 in 30 mins, not bad for a first time. Dried in about 3 hrs. Change chemicals onto lounge, again excellent results although very tiring. Big lounge with a few marks, not the machine issue. Refilled and it wouldnt pump . Called the Helpline and resolved in 3 mins. Thank you Brexit and thank you Coles

Hi Alex,
Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear of your positive cleaning experience with Britex.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

The best carpet clearner and products

Great carpet clearner go hire it works great see my mate use it at his place now im gunna hire it and get the product all at my place thnk u

Britex C.Britex

Thanks for the review Nathan!

Daniel T

Daniel TSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is awesome!!!

The service and machine was perfect look forward to next time. Definitely recommend it. The ease of hiring the machine made everything run smooth. Anyone can use it. Just follow the instructions.

Britex C.Britex

Thanks for the 5 star review Daniel. We are glad your experience was positive!

Kaz

KazMurray Mallee, SA

Britex

I hired a britex hundreds of times. I have asthmatic children so need to keep my carpets clean. Then one day my hubby joking said you have hired these machines enough times to have bought one. So thats what we did we bought our own and it is the best thing we ever did love it love it love it.

Hi Kaz,
Glad to hear that you love using the Britex machine!

kuldeep s.

kuldeep s.South East Queensland, QLD

Great carpet cleaner i hired many times very reasonable price

Great service and got new carpet again as well as staff is also very friendly in Oxley brisbane bunnings I recommend to eveyone hire from here and make clean your property

Hi Kuleep,
Thank you for your review! So glad your carpet looks new again and that you had a great experience hiring from Bunnings.

JMP

JMPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great machine! Pity about Bunnings’ poor service.

I’ve been using Britex machines for years and have always been happy with results. I seem to have more success with getting our marks than the professional cleaners. I suspect because I know where every mark is. Ideally you need two people - one to operate the machines while the other backs up with vacuuming, stain removal and moving furniture. Provided you have the energy, it’s the only way to go. The return process was a pain though. No one in Bunnings seemed to know what they were doing. Sent to four different places / people and took over 20 mins. It used to be simple when Woolworths were the agents!

Hi JMP,
Thanks for your review and sharing your positive experience with us. We've passed on your feedback regarding the returns process.

this is a great carpet cleaner.

Hi I see there was a review from a customer from Bunnings that the wand did not suck up the water the problem is in side the wand it is clog full off hair and muck this needs to be cleaned out with garden hose then pull hair and muck out off wand end have had this problem every time I hire the machine. told Bunnings but did not care what I had to say. I now own my own britex machine and very happy with results the wand needs too be flushed out after every use this machine is very good just keep it clear so it can work.