3.8

Househelppp

HousehelpppSydney

Grout cleaning - solution is great but not right the tools

The solution lifts grime almost in minutes
But the head attachment is not adequate
I ended up using my own grout brush
I even found vacuuming the water with that head quite useless
I guess you could mix Britex solution and put in spray bottle, use own brush and use a proper wet dry vacuum to suck up the water as a better alternative
Also whilst solution lifted grime almost instantly, it didn’t return to original, or close enough, colour... but looked much better than when we started and worked quicker than all other solutions and methods I have tried

Becca

BeccaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I'll never pay anyone to do my carpets again

I was quoted $450 to get my carpets cleaned. I hired this machine to see how it goes and OMG my carpets came out amazing. Yes I had to do the work but screw it, I think I spent $90 for the hire and cleaning products for 3 bedrooms, a hallway and two living areas and soooo impressed.

Britex C.Britex

Thank you for your wonderful review Becca. The results look amazing. We're glad you had such a positive experience and saved money at the same time!

veeblefetzerNowhere

Violates the Spam Act 2003

Britex C.Britex

We are extremely sorry you have experienced this and we have direct messaged you to address this incident.

veeblefetzer

Thank you for your contact. As mentioned privately I can see the fault possibly lies with the third party messaging service Britex uses and in this instance will not follow through with the ACMA action.

Jared

JaredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy first time user. Urine deodoriser is the only one that actually works!

First time user. Price for 48 hours was very reasonable and the machine is idiot proof (tested extensively by me, an idiot).I have 2 dogs and one loves pissing on the carpet in creative ways as hobby. have tried numerous brands of odour and urine removal sprays without success, but the Britex one actually works. The machine also sucks out so much crap from the carpets it is both gross and satisfying. only minor comment is that I found the handheld upholstery sucker thing better than the vacuum attachment. both are good but upholstery one (because of size) sucks like a demon. happy and highly recommended.

Britex C.Britex

Thank you for your colourful 5 star review Jared!

JennybeeYandina

No customer service

We recently hired a Britex carpet cleaning machine from Woolworths. After getting half way through our cleaning the machine died completely and even sparked at the power point when trying to get it going again. We rang the customer help line listed on the machine and left a message but, three days later, have still not had our call returned. Not what I would class as good service!

Jennybee

I would like to add that Britex excelled with the follow up call and resolution of the problem. They provided true customer service with their response.

Bestin

BestinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely useless and very high noise level

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Tile and Grout cleaner

Great product easy to use
The tile and grout cleaner brings both the tile and grout up like new with very little effort. Tiles are left dry
Should be ranged at all stores that hire britex but worth purchasing the tile wand if you can’t hire

Larisa

LarisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine! I would love to buy it!

Absolutely brilliant machine and it did a perfect job! Very strong and effective cleaning detergent together with high temperature water and qiuck to clean and achieve the desired result. I did the whole house as one lot.

Britex C.Britex

Hi Larisa, we are so pleased to hear this! Thank you for your 5 star review.
Britex machines are available to buy as well as hire. Learn more at www.britex.com

2CENTSworthSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a bunch of pessimistic cretins you all are!

Bunnings Oxenford.

carlowe 14

carlowe 14South East Queensland, QLD

Big effort minimal impact

This machine will deafen you! You will need ear plugs. We went over and over. It won't remove actual stains just shampoo and suck it has no brush to work the shampoo in so don't expect much. As soon as I switched it on I had a terrible sneezing reaction and itchy watery eyes, I don't think it was cleaned out properly, handle for upholstery kept failing to trigger shampoo out, to now my forearm is so sore.

Hi Carlowe,
We're sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive. Please call us on 1800 804 973 to discuss.

Con Doncaster East

Con Doncaster EastGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Britex machine excellent for do-it-yourself carpet-cleaning

This was the first time I have used the Britex machine and I found it extremely easy to operate. My carpets had not been steam cleaned for some time and the result was fantastic. The machine was simple to operate and I was able to do 7 rooms in no time. The accompanying Britex cleaning products worked really well and the stain remover was particularly good. I will be using Britex from now and saving money in the process.

Britex C.Britex

Hi there, thank you for the 5 stars! We're glad that you enjoyed your cleaning experience.

James S.

James S.Sydney, NSW

Absolute unsatisfied disgusting to be honest

I hire the machine at Burwood Woolworths get home find out when I'm doing the floors but the hose is broken and it was leaking the whole time I got told to take it back to get a refund and pick up another one I picked up another one today my floss absolutely stink like wet gross mould I picked up another machine today and guess what that things broken as well get your stuff together they should send someone a fixed it and my carpet.

momo66

momo66Brisbane

Noisy and hard work!

Britex Carpet Cleaner Hire

After reading many reviews I decided to hire a machine from Bunnings. Initially had some issues with the machine but all quickly and more than satisfactorily resolved by Patricia at the help centre. I cleaned two couches ( was quoted $400 to have the larger couch cleaned professionally), a mattress and large tiled area. Will definitely hire again and recommend to family & friends.
I understand why it wld have cost $400 to clean my large couch as it does take time and effort but the results are absolutely amazing. Although it took care and time I saved $300!
Hire for 48 hours and results won’t disappoint

Britex C.Britex

We're glad to hear the results are amazing and that you saved so much money! Thank you for the 5 star review.

rockettrental765
rockettrental765
Karen

KarenThe Mallee, VIC

Unbelievable how much dirt and sand and hair it cleans out of the carpet my house looks and feels and smells so fresh .

Most unbelievable cleaner I have ever used the dirt that it removes is unbelievable and embarrassing I use every 6 monthsro keep
My hime fresh and clean as we are Asthmatic

Hi Karen,
Thank you for the five stars! We are glad to hear that your carpet and home is all clean and fresh.

Eduardo M.

Eduardo M.Sydney, NSW

Best cost benefit in the market.

I bought the new machine for cleaning at several customers' home in Bunnings Alexandria and the machine is sturdy and easily accessible because it is not huge and heavy.

In addition, the Kiri Armstrong customer service will help you with any questions you may have.

I am very pleased with the product and the customers also for not so heavy cleaning.

Hi Eduardo,
Thank you for your 5 star review! We have a knowledgeable customer service team on hand to help customers who are hiring our machines for home, or buying them for their business. Happy to help!

Kelli

Kelli

Better than expected - It did an awesome job!!!!

I was quoted $450 to clean my King Living sofa! I hired the machine from Bunnings and $70 and 4 hours later my sofa looks brand new. The upholstery wand was small but easy to use and the spot cleaner cleaned stains that had been there for quiet a while. If you just go over the sofa once you probably would not be happy - it takes time but my time is free and I will definitely use again.

Hi Kelli,
Thank you for your review. Great to hear that your sofa looks brand new! Deep cleaning is a great way to revitalise existing furniture and save money.

Amanda

AmandaSouth West, WA

Twice hired, twice disappointed

Have hired the vacuum twice now, both times were a mistake. Does a very general clean but does not lift anything out of the carpet or remove stains (as stated in the brochure). Considering the time, effort and money out laid with hiring and using this machine, I will be engaging professional cleaners next time. In fact, to get my carpets to a standard I am happy with, I will engage a professional immediately and consider this latest, so called clean, with Britex time and money wasted.

Elaine

Elaine

Saved my wretched carpet in time for Christmas.

We have wall to wall pale carpets through most of our living areas, hallways and bedrooms. They are good quality, but over twenty years old, in a house with three kids and two cats.

I could not afford to replace them and I was quoted $300 plus from a professional, on the proviso that the carpets were so worn and stained the result may not be spectacular.

I decided to wing it with a hired Britex machine from Bunnings.

Wow, just wow. The bedrooms look like new and the living areas are clean and fresh. Nearly all the marks have gone completely, or faded so they aren't noticeable. Even the worn patches have fluffed up.

I can take Christmas visits from relatives without feeling ashamed and disgusted by the state of my home.

Hi Elaine,
Thank you for your 5 star review! We're so pleased to hear that your carpet is looking great for Christmas.

Sheryl

SherylRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Better than having someone else clean it performs perfectly and great results

Cleaned my carpet really well
I guess it was part the cleaner and part me the operator as Im fussy and could work on soiled areas more the wear and tear tracks in doorways came up better than expected .. Id highly recommend the Britex anytime

Hi Sheryl,
We are glad to hear how well the Britex Cleaner worked for you. Thank you for your 5 star review.