Britex
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Britex

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a great product!!

Made our new car floors look brand new. Cleans really well and is worth the money. Very simple to run and set up and the Britex soap smells really good and cleanly. I highly recommend this product!

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your review and feedback! We're glad to hear your car floors look sparkling clean.

Zoe
Zoe

Didn't meet expectation

Mitch
MitchIllawarra, NSW

Awesome!!! cleaning machine and the liquid smells are super amazing

Good morning BRITEX!!

Firstly I would like to msg you to say a huge awesome thank you for the Gift Voucher and also some cleaning product goodies you didn't have to do that as really kind of you guys I opened them and had a smile from ear to ear your amazing thank you so much ❤️ the smell of the upholstery and carpet cleaning product smell absolutely beautiful going to leave my house smelling fresh and clean once again thank you so much ❤️ can't wait to hire it again and make my other couch and rug smell fresh and look clean.
Have yourself a lovely week and take care ❤️

Kindest Regards
Mitch Hodgson.

Justin B.
Justin B.

No good , next time will just pay the professional.

The on button was broken when I got the machine home and would not stay on. I called Britex and customer service told me to jam cardboard into the side of the button to keep it recessed. Machine did not perform its functions and did not clean at all good. Machine was old , dirty , broken and smelly. Next time I will just pay the professional carpet cleaner. Lesson learnt.

Emily
Emily Sydney, NSW

Oh brittex!

I hired the Brittex machine from Bunnings 6months ago and I just loved it! It did an absolutely amazing job. The products smell amazing and do thoroughly clean! However for my future use, I will buy the spot stain remover you can buy for the very bad areas (I have 2 toddlers and 2 dogs!)
The machine is quite noisy, so I suggest maybe putting some earplugs in otherwise I really can’t fault my experience! Love it, I wish I owned one! I’m in sydney and currently can’t find one for hire due to the pandemic which is annoying because this actually helps with minimising bacteria and viruses, so could really use it right now!

Leandro M.
Leandro M.Sydney, NSW

Inefficient bureaucracy

I was trying to rent a carpet cleaning machine from the IGA SUMMER Hill store. BUT I couldn't get it because it says in a rental book at the IGA that to rent you need an Australian drive license.
Even if I present ID Card, address proof, bank proof, they are closed to requiring Australian Drive License.
The Britex attendant said that some people steal the machines.
What's the difference between a thief with australian drive lincense and one without drive lincense? Will someone who wants to steal the machine but has the drive license will reflect on their willingness to steal or not?
Company fails to bill because of a drive license.

Hi Leandro,
We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We do have processes to cater for this situation. We have sent you a DM and would like to work with to you to resolve this.

Kate Ward
Kate WardPilbara, WA

What a JOKE!!

My Miele vacuum has 10 times better suction & my Kmart vacuum has at least twice better! The machine itself is heavy & awkward to use. The little amount of product that sprays out to leave a very small film on top of your carpet could never be considered deep cleaning. The amount of money you pay for the tiny amount of 2 products you put in the machine is laughable & all & all it wasn’t at all worth it!

Meredith
MeredithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Britex Carpet & Upholstery Wipes

Bought these from Coles. Did a great job of cleaning blotchy dirt stains from my pale grey rug. Also have used on random stains on couch and that has also worked. Nice lemon smell.

Britex C.Britex

Thank you Meredith. We're glad you found Britex Carpet and Upholstery wipes to be useful!

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One issue with the machine but otherwise good

Better results than the dodgy guy I hired last time to clean the rug.
Unfortunately my outlet did not have the couch attachment.
Note to Britex- the machine at IGA Piedmont’s ( St. George’s road) was lacking an o ring so I had water spraying everywhere. Please maintain!
I have used these machines previously so no mark down for today’s woes.
Also- they didn’t have a tile cleaning attachment which I would have liked to try

Fantastic product.

Hired one of these machines today and must say that I’m overly impressed with the results. Not only a great price for hire $38 for 24hrs but the price of the products is also a thumbs up.
Carpets look fresh and better than when I hired a professional. Very happy & would definitely recommend Britex over and over again.

Britex C.Britex

Hi Bec, thank you for your 5 star review. We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful results using our machines.

Bingo
BingoVictoria

Urine remover rubbish.

After treating and cleaning area twice with insane amount of britex urine remover I sit here now and it stinks. Sure I can smell an unpleasant britex urine remover odour as well but it does not and has not done what it claims to do. Honestly I think the urine smell combined with smell of spray is worse than pre treatment! I have used cheaper sprays before that have been more effective. Like the woolies Rufus wee away. That’s amazing so I guess I expected more from a product that comes from a cleaning company and cost more. I was sorely disappointed and am now going to have to try and get rid of the britex stink as well as the urine smell. So no, I don’t recommend AT ALL.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.Perth, WA

Great for in between cleans.

A really good machine to use in between getting them professionally done. Freshened them up and made them smell nice and clean and lifted the carpet to look near new.

Gerry
GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Machine - but Bissell Revo ProHeat 2x is better value if buying one

Kirra
Kirra

First timer!

First time I’ve hired the Britex carpet cleaner and I will absolutely be doing this again! It got everything from heavy foot traffic to dark stains and the cleaner smells divine! I am impressed!

Britex C.Britex

Hi Kirra, thank you for your 5 star review. We are so pleased to hear about this wonderful result!

Sonya D
Sonya D

Does a good job

Hired the machine to do a last minute job. It is a bit of hard work but cleans the carpets well and the sofa also look d good. Took me 8 hours to clean 4 rooms and 4 seats

Britex C.Britex

Hi Sonya, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that your carpets and sofa are looking good!

deborahmaree
deborahmareeasked

Hi I hired one of your machines for 48 hours, I’ve run out of the carpet cleaner that I bought for it but it’s not really working that well on stains can I use laundry detergent liquid plus a bit of bicarb soda in the DIY machines without damaging the machine? Thank you.

Hi Deborah,
Unfortunately you cannot use laundry detergent as it will corrode the machine componentry. For stubborn stains we recommend the Britex Spot n Stain remover. Spray it onto the stains, leave it for 30 minutes and then deep clean the carpet. Spot n Stain is an enzyme formulation that will not damage the Britex machine, but is effective at removing most household stains. We hope this helps.

Kanna
Kannaasked

Did the job well, but my god it is a very noisy loud machine.

Hi Kanna,
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad the Britex machine did the job well.

The Britex machine features an industrial grade vacuum, which enables such a powerful clean - and yes, it does produce some noise. For your comfort during cleaning you may choose to wear ear muffs. When the machine is resting on a hard floor surface, we suggest placing a towel under the machine to absorb some of the noise.

Bernie
Bernieasked

Can I use the upholstery cleaner in a leather lounge?

Britex C.Britex

Hi Bernie, Thank you for your question. You should not use Britex Upholstery Cleaner on a leather lounge. It's designed for use with the Britex Deep Cleaner on fabric upholstery only.

Get an answer from our members and Britex representatives