Britax Safe-n-Sound B-First ifix TEX

Britax Safe-n-Sound B-First ifix TEX

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Britax Safe-n-Sound

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
Caroline
CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best seat you can get!

This seat is a winner in all respects. The quality of the seat, the comfort of the padding, the reassurance of the side impact feature along with the freedom of being able to move it from car to car with ease using the ifix technology makes this seat the best in the market. My daughter has been using it from birth, she is now 9 months, it's grown with her and she absolutely loves going in the car, she looks so comfy in it and seems very well supported. It's great that it can see her through from birth up to 4 years. An investment that is well worth it - our babies are so precious, this seat has them protected in all ways.

Purchased in January 2021.

Britax Safe-n-Sound
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound
Tiffany
Tiffany Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best seat I've owned

I purchased this seat for my 13 month old and I am so happy with it. The design and extra safety aspects of the seat are great. The seat isn't HUGE like my past seats such as the Platinum pro range which is great. The installation is easy and my daughter is very comfortable in her seat. I rearface my children till they have reached the second marker on their A4 seats as their safety is my number one priority- so typically they end up being forwarded faced at about 3 years old.

The price is the only downside to the product however I am still happy to pay $700 to insure my daughter is extra safe in the car.

Purchased in July 2021 at Baby Bunting.

Britax Safe-n-Sound