20Britax Safe-n-Sound b-grow ClickTight+

Ease of Height Adjustment

Mother of 2
Mother of 2Sydney, NSW3 posts

Seat badly designed

My son 3.5 years old started complaining that he is hurting in his seat,we have to use insert that designed for babies
Very uncomfortable seat , as it has a hole in the middle of the seat , which is covered with hard cover for buckle . Very unhappy with the purchase Show details
Safety
Britax Safe-n-Sound
Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM
Courtenay W.
Courtenay W.

So secure and comfortable, you will love this seat!

My son is 8m old. I've just upgraded to this seat from an Infasecure Kompressor Caprice. The quality is exceptional in comparison. The Britax Safe'n'Sound B-Grow seat fits my vehicle (Toyota Prado) so much better with zero movement thanks to the click tight system. Due to my sons height, he can now safely and comfortably be in the forward facing position which he loves (and which we couldnt do safely with the Kompressor) Between the safety features and design of this car seat, you couldnt ask for any more. Show details ·  1
Jess
Jess
  Fair Incentive

Love this car seat!

We have been using the Britax B-Grow ClickTight car seat with our 4yo and 6yo and love it! The girls regularly comment on how comfortable they are and ask to go in the car so they can sit in their new car seat. It was by far the easiest car seat we've ever installed. We really like the click-tight mechanism, the seat is super secure and there was no fiddling around with straps or clamps to lock the seatbelt. Being able to easily adjust the length of the groin buckle and shoulder heights means that we can have the girls fitted comfortably and safely in the seat. Would 100% recommend this product! Show details ·  1
Amy
Amy2 posts

The Britax B-Grow seat has it all

The Britax B-Grow ClickTight car seat is exceptional. Best car seat I've ever owned by a long way. First, it is well padded and comfortable for the kids ( I have a 3 year old and a 6 year old) with easily adjustable shoulder height and buckle length at the groin. It has extra shock absorption capabilities for safety. It is functional for daily use and the 'clicktight' mechanism for self-installation is outstanding. We move our seat between cars regularly and it takes less than 5 minutes to be securely fitted into the car. I can't praise it enough. Show details ·  1