7Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene+

3.0
2.4

Binyam T.
Binyam T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Baby Uncomfortable in it most times

Baby always screams in the car seat. Most of the time uncomfortable and restless. We have tried adjusting it, tried taking out insert etc. Was professionally installed as well. Sometimes baby manages to sleep but 90% of the time she is screaming in pain. Thinking of swapping it with different car seat altogether. Show details
Kmc
KmcSydney, NSW

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Poor quality cover

This is the second Britax product I have bought (I had the capsule which straps are now getting stuck but was good at the time I purchased the second chair) and I had a relative and two friends buy this product upon my recommendation. However, unfortunately in less than a year the seams on either side of the head rest cover split open. I picked Britax as they had good safety ratings but am concerned where a simple thing like the cover is not durable whether the quality of the seat is any good. I am in need of a third seat now, but will be trying a different brand. Show details
Kaylah

ReviewsFromTheRedCentre7 posts
Johnny P.
Johnny P.Perth, WA5 posts

It’s good but no need to spend $700

Baby looks safe and comfortable which is the main priority But my biggest issue is for $700 is doesn’t come with any sort of cover to store away or to travel with that’s another $100 on top that seems really unfair you’d expect for this amount of money it would come in something. Show details
Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Johnny P. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Melissa
Melissa

Can not access tether from either side

This is a great seat apart from one massive inconvenience. After purchasing the graphene plus and installing it behind the drivers seat we realized you cannot access easily and loosen the tether from either side which is a massive disadvantage and if known before hand we would not have purchased this seat. We need the passenger side of the car for my eldest daughter who is dropped off and picked up in the kiss and go zone for school and having bub behind the driver is not user friendly. Even more so in a 4wd you'll nearly put your back out trying to reach in to loosen the tether. I hope this helps someone else in the same situation as we are now out of pocket and will have to buy another seat.