Britax Safe-n-Sound Platinum PRO Plus

Britax Safe-n-Sound Platinum PRO Plus

Paige W.

Paige W.South East Queensland, QLD

High Safety and Quality, high price, minor flaws

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $599.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelToyota Camry ASV70R / GSV70R Ascent Sport
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Paige W. Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review and valuable feedback. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team if you have any questions. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

MEZSouth East Queensland, QLD

The little man gave it a big smile

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $695.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelHolden Astra TS
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mez, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Peace of mind with no exceptions

My childs car trips have become so much better for both them and myself. The comfort and practicality of this seat makes for a very enjoyable trip. And the safety features make for a less worried mind.
Very easy to install. Drink holders are great too.
Overall, you can't get better seat.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Bex, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Pimkamol G.

Pimkamol G.asked

Is the Britax Safe-n-Sound Platinum PRO+ aircraft compatible?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Pimkamol G. Thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Platinum PRO Plus is not aircraft compatible. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

ms.choi1207

ms.choi1207asked

Hi, I tried my best to figure out the differences between Platinum pro and Platinum pro+ but couldn't get any of them. What exactly make them different? I read pretty much everything in detail and it seems pro+ is the advanced version of pro.

Also, I'm writing this in South Korea and thinking of buying the product through this website. Is is possible to install in other countries as well?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi ms.choi1207. Thanks for your questions. Please email us au-support@britax.com listing the products you wish to compare along with your other questions so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Ellieasked

Just wondering if it's possible to change the angle of the car seat in the rearward facing position?

MEZ

Yes you can change the angle of the front passenger car seat, you may just have to move the seat forward if you recline further
You can also change the angle of the safe n sound

Ellie

Thanks so much for that! Sorry, I didn't make my question very clear. I was referring to the angle of the Platinum Pro+ seat but you've answered my question anyway! My daughter is nearly 10 months old and hates sitting in it at the moment so I'm relieved that we can adjust the angle which will allow her to sit more upright. I'm hoping this will make car trips a bit easier!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ellie, thanks for your question. The angle cannot be changed when using the Safe-n-Sound Platinum Pro in rear facing and must be in the most fully reclined position. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives