Brotherhood Books

Brotherhood Books

Erin M

Erin MAU

Unbelievable

So happy! After months of scouring second hand book stores, I stumbled across Brotherhood Books who had it! Within 2 days of ordering I received my package. It was wrapped well and even though rated "fair" there was nothing wrong with it. Loving your work and will be a repeat customer.

anniep

anniepMelbourne

Love Books? Check out Brotherhood Books!

Brotherhood Books are highly recommended. I have placed two orders to date and both arrived within 24 hours. Amazing service. All books were very well packed and in great condition. This is a charity-based organisation so money spent goes to a good cause. Well done to all at Brotherhood Books and thank you for your service.

Amazing!

super fast shipping, got it in one day!
    the books were said to be "good," but they looked like new!

Online Shops

Find out how Brotherhood Books compares to other Online Shops

Austfran

Austfrannew south wales

Excellent service

Brotherhood books described the books I ordered as "good." In fact they were pristine. They looked brand new and it only took two days to get to me even though I'm in the country. Great service, fantastic range of books to choose from and the six books I ordered this time cost me less than the packet of cigs I used to smoke. Much better value I think. Do yourselves a favour if you're readers. Take advantage of the free post on orders of three books or more and enjoy the pleasure of holding a book instead of reading online.

Lorry

LorryMelbourne

Unbelievably good service every time!

I've bought second-hand books from the Brotherhood online store 3 times now. The first delivery was so fast I assumed it was a fluke, but my last two orders both arrived one working day after placing the order. The books are cheap, in good condition, safely packaged and exactly as ordered, and free postage as well if you order 3 or more books at a time. Such consistent good service deserves applause!

Tamarra.T

Tamarra.TMaroochydore, Queensland

Excellent customer service and well looked after books

From searching to shopping cart, check out to delivery everything with this book store went smoothly! they are active on facebook which was a great relief and the books arrived REALLY FAST! i'm in QLD and it took 2 days.I purchased 3 Chris Carter books and they arrived in nearly new condition! and the price was so cheap! all up i think we spent $21 and i love that it was free shipping in Australia. highly recommend them!