Fontaine Publishing Group

Fontaine Publishing Group

Exceptional in every way

What I thought would be a daunting experience in publishing my first book turned into an absolute dream. Nicola & Jason were brilliant to work with and offered outstanding advice, support and guidance.
Christina was brilliant with providing editing and additional comments to enhance specific areas of the story.
The graphics team, well, I have no words to express my gratitude with the end result of my front cover. They nailed it first go, and turned all my words into a visual that reflected the core of my story.
My heartfelt thanks to the team at Vivid Publishing, especially Nicola, they were professional, responsiveness and kind with every interaction.
I can not recommend them more highly! If you are looking to publish a book, this team are the jackpot.

Outstanding service

Thank you so much for your structural analysis and feedback on my manuscript. To be quite honest as a newbie in the publishing realm I was quite nervous about this. However when I opened the document and saw the sincerity and effort that you had invested in my very personal work I was deeply touched.

I really appreciated your thorough analysis and the way you offered suggestions that would enhance the readers journey and the potential emotional impact.

All of your suggestions, while so gently offered, were very on-point and incredibly useful to me. The way the feedback was presented, or suggested, allowed me to perceive my manuscript through fresh eyes and encouraged me to revisit areas with excitement.

This whole experience made me feel valued and that my writing had both merit and great potential.

And it also taught me a lot about creative writing terminology and structural development for my future endeavours.

I highly recommend this service to other writers. It has been a fabulous experience that has enhanced my current manuscript and increased my knowledge around creative writing and story-telling.

Sincerely Grateful

Book Publishing

I have just had the pleasure of publishing my first book.
I believe that this would not have been such a memorial event if I had not engaged the fantastic services of Vivid Publishing.
Jason and Nicola-Jane made the whole process so unbelievable easy. I will be doing all my book through them and they make you feel like you have just made a great set of new friends.
They supported, encouraged and organised me all the way through this exciting time, thank God !!!!!
Their editing services are amazing, and money well spent, and I strongly believe my book would not have the professional look it has without this service.
They have a wonderful sense of humor which was important to me.
If you have spent the time writing your precious book then give it to someone who understands this, no brainer Vivid Publishing!!!

I have had experience ...!

... and frankly you topped the lot. Constructive, clear options, on-time delivery and finally the best product of the lot. Your guidance in shaping the existing cover artwork, your meticulous checking when during a change of software everything went haywire, and your on-time delivery were outstanding. I have copies from two other sources and neither come anywhere near matching your imprint. Thank you Fontaine - and Vivid.

Professional and prompt service

As a first-time author, I was delighted with the supportive, helpful and professional way Fontaine Publishing worked with me throughout the publishing process. The service was efficient, clear and exceptional. Highly recommended! Karen van Eyk, author of Soul Navigation

Excellent and professional

This was my first experience in publishing a book and had no idea where to start.
Fontaine publishing team were all very professional, on time and just brilliant in every step of the way. I am thrilled and grateful of Fountaine publishing's help and support.

Simplicity Speaks: Poems to make sense by

This was my first time to publish a book and had no idea where to start. The crew at Fontaine publishing assisted and supported me the whole way though. Communication and prompt replies are what stood out for me. Very grateful to have been guided by such a professional team!

A professional job

I have been very impressed with the way Jason listened to our ideas and produced a book that met our requirements. His ability to offer suggestions and options to achieve the book we wished for is of the first order. Would thoroughly recommend his company.

Great personal yet professional support.David Adams

As a first time author, my eBook Terror in Our Homeland was published may 2018. I really appreciated the support and encouragement the team provided. They educated me and yet still assisted me to progress to the point of publication. Terror in Our Homeland is a far better product than what we began with. The cover design was extremely efficient and successful as was all the finishing touches on my novel. Thanks a lot.

A pleasure to work with from beginning to end

My book 'Skilled in Magic' by Gemma Kirkman, was published by this company. The people were an absolute delight to work with throughout the entire experience.
From the very first moment when I contacted them to ask for quotes and services offered, Jason was professional and prompt and gave me all the information I needed.
I then began the publishing process which incorporated comprehensive editing services. My editors, Christina and Keith, gave excellent feedback and advice on tightening up the patchier parts of the story. My book title is a result of excellent insights and suggestions, as is the ending which was suggested to open up as a series. Both of these aspects particularly, I am extremely thankful and grateful for. The advice was invaluable and has contributed to my progression and development as a writer.
My contact throughout the experience was Nicola, who was outstanding to deal with, giving quick and efficient replies, no matter how small the question. She guided me through the process with patience and clear explanations, and was the biggest part of creating such an enjoyable experience. My publishing option included the book's cover design, and I delighted in being able to have such a creative and final say into how my book was going to look. I highly recommend taking this option to everyone, as there really is nothing like opening your first batch of books and seeing your book cover design, staring back up at you.
I dealt with Ilan on the e-book distribution side, and again, the service was faultless and highly professional. The team at the company are collaborative, informative, proficient and patient, and I could not be happier with working with them and the finished product.

10/10 would highly recommend this company and the services they provide.

Efficient, helpful and professional

From the time I submitted my manuscript to Fontaine/Vivid it did not take long to see it in print. Nicola, Jason and the rest of the very efficient team did a wonderful job with my book, “Into the Eternal Moment”. I made several changes during the
process and, without any fuss, my wishes were accommodate. They always responded promptly. I am very pleased with the beautiful cover as well as the style and format of the book. These guys have my tick of approval.

Great Self-Publishing Company For My Two Books

I have had two books published by Vivid/Fontaine in the last 12 months: "Pub Quizzes Ready To Use" and "The Quiz Book For Kids".
I found their expertise and advice very helpful. Jason offered me ideas on formatting, layout and general presentation. He was always prompt with email replies and took me through every step of the process in a very professional manner.
The time from submitting my manuscript to publishing was quicker than I thought, which was very welcome.
I would use Vivid/Fontaine Publishing again for my future projects. And the real bonus is that they are an Australian based company.

Fast,friendly, professional

I commissioned Fontaine publishing to bring my 1st picture story book to life. The process for me as a novice author was daunting but Fontaine publishing know their business. In the end it was smooth sailing. Prompt, helpful and professional they were easy to work with and I love the finished product.

Outstanding Guidance and Service.

Fontaine/Vivid provided me with exceptional service in the production of my second novel, High Street. At a time when I had a choice of publishers, it was the calm, efficient and helpful staff at Fontaine who clinched the deal for me. Yasmin impressed with her professional approach in bringing my project to life. Jason provided a faultless pathway for the commercial production of my book, including cover design, layout options and commercial plans. When minor unexpected hurdles arose, the staff were quick to provide solutions. I am delighted with the final product. High Street looks and reads exactly as I had envisaged. I live in Melbourne, Fontaine is in Western Australia. The geographical distance had no impact at all on the smooth course of production. Jason always responded with promptness to phone calls and emails. I have no hesitation in recommending Fontaine to potential and existing authors. John Considine.

Absolute pleasure to work with

Fontaine worked closely with me to help realise my dream - to publish my debut novel, Helium and Honey. The journey for a novice like me is challenging and at times confusing. The team at Fontaine were patience, understanding and methodical, providing timely advice and service. Jason, Nicola-Jane, and the whole team, were an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to any prospective or established author.

Helpful and efficient

Everyone from Fontaine I had contact with was very customer focussed: they helped when I asked for it, and responded quickly and efficiently to every request. I'll use them again. Fontaine took the hassles out of the whole publishing routine.

Exceptional understanding

"Eureka! an introduction to Classical Greek for young Australians" is itself a bold, non-commercial venture in producing a cross-cultural textbook for a small market. I have been delighted with the service from Fontaine in terms of promptness, quality and attention to detail, willingness to make a correction in the proof in Greek font (!), and amazing control over the delivery of the finished product within a tight timeline. Jason really seemed to understand what we were trying to achieve! The Flexicore binding will withstand even the worst students can do, and the paper and colour quality are tops. The Classical Languages Teachers Association is very grateful.

Check off the bucket list

I have recently self published my first children's picture book. I was very happy with the service provided. There was always prompt and helpful advice and being able to do this all online made it very simple for me as I have a rather hectic life outside of this project.

I recently printed a hard cover children's book 'We Can't All Be The Same,' through Fontaine and used some of their extra publishing services. I had previously used their printing company to print another hard cover children's book 'The Mighty Kite Flight.' Both times I was extremely happy with their service. Jason was always very helpful and often went beyond what was required. Jason was usually very prompt with replies. He helped me through the whole process (especially the first time). The quality of the second book seemed even better than the one from 2 years ago. Very happy with the overall service. Glenn Martin.

Great Publishing Firm

I self published my first book with Fontaine Publishing Group and was very happy with the advice and support I received from Jason. The process of publishing was very new to me and the support I received was encouraging. I wouldn't hesitate to use Fontaine again

November 30th 2017 Update: Very Professional Service

I published my first book , Violence in a Box, with Fontaine Publishing Group. Being inexperienced with publishing I found Fontaine extremely helpful and they responded to my questions and emails promptly. I would not hesitate to use them again