Fontaine Publishing Group

See the Best Book Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Carla

CarlaPerth

Excellent Publishing and Printing Service

Fontaine Publishing in East Fremantle proved to be a very wise choice for bringing a manuscript to completion as a printed book. The author and myself as his agent were expertly advised and generously accommodated by Jason and his team. Jason Swiney produced a marvellous cover for Of Fisheries and Islands from a few photographs supplied. Because of his wise suggestions, there was a minimum of to-and-fro. Our requests were always fully respected and were filled beyond expectations. We are so glad to have chosen a local publisher and printer, after receiving invitations from abroad to do the job. No-one could have done it better.

A Priest A Brothel and the Fox

Intuitive receptive enlightened but most of all Fontaine knew what they were doing. End result a world class highly polished desirable product. Congratulations on a job more than well done!

Errol Seymour

Errol SeymourPerth, WA

Professional advice one can rely on

This is my first book. I needed advice on layout, fonts, illustrations, binding and most importantly, on the dust jacket design. All advice was readily made available, and the end result; an attractive volume which has drawn praise from many quarters. The jacket illustrated by their professional artist is stunning. The printing and binding is top quality. The whole process went very smoothly.

Helen K

Helen KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Process

I have been writing for years and the thought of publishing terrified me but Nicola-Jane and the team made the whole process easy. They always left the timeframe (of publishing) up to me, were never pushy but were always available to offer sound advice and support. No question was considered 'too silly' and replies to said questions always prompt. It is because of them that my e-book Paradise Won & Lost is available today. Im madly trying to edit other stories to get them published as quickly as I can and I look forward to dealing with the crew at Fontaine again and again.

Edith M.

Edith M.Sydney, NSW

Total Satisfaction

I invested three years plus in writing my book, Dancing for the Marquis. I wanted a publisher who would reflect and add value to that work. The Fontaine team was infinitely patient, responsive and totally professional. The finished product entirely met my hopes and expectations.

MelHB

Outstanding service

R J Potts

R J Potts

Book Publishing

I have had experience ...!

... and frankly you topped the lot. Constructive, clear options, on-time delivery and finally the best product of the lot. Your guidance in shaping the existing cover artwork, your meticulous checking when during a change of software everything went haywire, and your on-time delivery were outstanding. I have copies from two other sources and neither come anywhere near matching your imprint. Thank you Fontaine - and Vivid.

Professional and prompt service

As a first-time author, I was delighted with the supportive, helpful and professional way Fontaine Publishing worked with me throughout the publishing process. The service was efficient, clear and exceptional. Highly recommended! Karen van Eyk, author of Soul Navigation

Excellent and professional

This was my first experience in publishing a book and had no idea where to start.
Fontaine publishing team were all very professional, on time and just brilliant in every step of the way. I am thrilled and grateful of Fountaine publishing's help and support.

Simplicity Speaks: Poems to make sense by

This was my first time to publish a book and had no idea where to start. The crew at Fontaine publishing assisted and supported me the whole way though. Communication and prompt replies are what stood out for me. Very grateful to have been guided by such a professional team!

A professional job

I have been very impressed with the way Jason listened to our ideas and produced a book that met our requirements. His ability to offer suggestions and options to achieve the book we wished for is of the first order. Would thoroughly recommend his company.

Great personal yet professional support.David Adams

As a first time author, my eBook Terror in Our Homeland was published may 2018. I really appreciated the support and encouragement the team provided. They educated me and yet still assisted me to progress to the point of publication. Terror in Our Homeland is a far better product than what we began with. The cover design was extremely efficient and successful as was all the finishing touches on my novel. Thanks a lot.

Gemma

GemmaMelbourne

A pleasure to work with from beginning to end

Mal

MalCarlisle

Efficient, helpful and professional

From the time I submitted my manuscript to Fontaine/Vivid it did not take long to see it in print. Nicola, Jason and the rest of the very efficient team did a wonderful job with my book, “Into the Eternal Moment”. I made several changes during the
process and, without any fuss, my wishes were accommodate. They always responded promptly. I am very pleased with the beautiful cover as well as the style and format of the book. These guys have my tick of approval.

Great Self-Publishing Company For My Two Books

I have had two books published by Vivid/Fontaine in the last 12 months: "Pub Quizzes Ready To Use" and "The Quiz Book For Kids".
I found their expertise and advice very helpful. Jason offered me ideas on formatting, layout and general presentation. He was always prompt with email replies and took me through every step of the process in a very professional manner.
The time from submitting my manuscript to publishing was quicker than I thought, which was very welcome.
I would use Vivid/Fontaine Publishing again for my future projects. And the real bonus is that they are an Australian based company.

Cathy

Cathy

Fast,friendly, professional

I commissioned Fontaine publishing to bring my 1st picture story book to life. The process for me as a novice author was daunting but Fontaine publishing know their business. In the end it was smooth sailing. Prompt, helpful and professional they were easy to work with and I love the finished product.

Outstanding Guidance and Service.

Absolute pleasure to work with

Fontaine worked closely with me to help realise my dream - to publish my debut novel, Helium and Honey. The journey for a novice like me is challenging and at times confusing. The team at Fontaine were patience, understanding and methodical, providing timely advice and service. Jason, Nicola-Jane, and the whole team, were an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to any prospective or established author.

Dolly

Dollyasked

I have a text book with coloured images and some interactive Q&A with approximately 277 pages, can you pls provide a quote for editing and publishing?

Jason S.Fontaine Publishing Group

Dear Dolly, thank you for you enquiry. Please fill in the quote form and we will get back to you with costings and options available: http://www.fontaine.com.au/book-publishing-quote/

JGLSasked

How long did it take when you originally emailed them? I haven't seen any replies to MY queries. Not a one. Not even an automatic one!

Judy Waugh

Hi, I filled out a form asking for an obligation-free quote, with rough details of my print-ready draft. I had a reply within 24 hours I think, with a ballpark figure. That gave me a contact person to follow up with. I adjusted the figures on the form and the replies were pretty prompt. There was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing before I was invited to speak to a real person. After that the communication was excellent. I hope this helps. cheers Judy

JGLS

Thanks Judy, are you happy, has it progressed and are you making any headway with your path?

Judy Waugh

Totally happy, please check my review.

Get an answer from our members and Fontaine Publishing Group representatives