Brunnings Feed n Weed

Brunnings Feed n Weed

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jake R.

Jake R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Like buying Chinaware. Looks great, can't use it though.

While spraying, the chemicals simply do not mix to spray with the water. Sprayed it flat as the instructions suggested, no luck. Sprayed while shaking upside down, a little more luck. Tried with high water pressure, low, medium, nothing worked. Had it flat on the ground at one point and watched as the chemicals settled, not dropping from the amount it started with. Im about to pour it into a watering can and dilute it, but this product is a massive time waster. Sort the nozzle out Brunnings!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

works well

hello i have been using brunnings feed and weed for a few weeks .i have this obnoxious weed in backyard call capeweed and it is working very well dying of i can even pull the deed weeds out root and all. i will keep using this stuff had no trouble with it coming out of the holes comes out great like a hose and i will continue to use it and also the price is great

Purchased in October 2019 at safeways for $7.00.

Glenn

GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use spray applicator worked well will wait for results

Easy to use spray applicator worked well will wait for results other reviews say spray nozzle no good but worked great for me they must of improved nozzle. Will buy again

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

James F.Central Queensland, QLD

Works great every time - when you READ and follow the instructions.

Shake product well before using. Lift up leakage tab. Keep bottle level (do not tilt) and connect to the hose. Most people connect the hose and don't read the instructions.

Purchased in June 2019 for $5.00.

Simba

SimbaSydney, NSW

Great and cheap product!

Bought this 'Brunnings Feed n Weed' from Bunnings, pour 1/2 the content into a separate medium size pump-sprayer and diluted with water (didn't follow instructions). Sprayed over an area of around 10sq metres, within 2 days the clovers and dandelions started to wither and the other broad-flat leaf weed after 5 days also show sign of deteriorating, btw, the good grass were not affected (unharmed) by the product.
This product is cheap and also works, in fact this is the second time that I've used this product, and it 100% kills the weeds as listed on the pack!

Purchased in April 2019.

Doesn't work

Followed instructions to the tee,but after several attempts no chemical coming through nozzle.in this age of Costco utting,one should grab a bargain when they can,but in this case it's probably worth investing a little bit more to get decent results.stuff inside is probably good but definitely the nozzle design should be improved

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jim B

Jim BHamilton

Amazing when you don't follow the instructions.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Rubbish product

I literally spent 30 minutes watering weed and then realised that the weed will grow and shine more because I have been just watering them without the chemicals. Just wasted my time and water. This product doesn’t work no matter how hard you try it’s just doesn’t work. I am very disappointed with Bunnings

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Alan

AlanPerth

Absolute travesty that anything designed this poorly is allowed to be sold.

Simply put doesn't work, the liquid will not come out of the container. Have re-read the instructions to make sure I am using it correctly and the Brunnings website has absolutely no real trouble shooting steps. Any assistance that I've obtained is from reading what others have done that is written on product review. From what I gather it looks like a new design feed top will hit the market soon but I won't support such a horrible company that must know thay are selling a very flawed product. In closing I do take some comfort that Brunnings don't build commercial airliners as the death toll would be staggering. Still. .the plane would have to get of the ground first, so maybe not.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Excellent product!

Be mindful all the old bad reviews refer to an old design with internal issues. Worked perfectly for us here in Tassie on various broadleaf weeds, sprays and mixes really well and very effective. Good for a whole yard certainly, cost us $8 at a cheapy store. Would highly recommended.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

NJ94

NJ94Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Agreed that this doesn't work

Don't waste your money,. I agree with the other reviewers on this product. You'll attach your hose and spray then realise that the chemical stuff is not being drawn up into the water stream and simply end up watering the garden. Honestly this is such a disappointment Try another brand instead.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

mark

markgold coast

Brunnings Extra Strength Feed 'n' Weed 2.8 Litre

This product is absolutely crap i ended up with more liquid in the bottle than i started with does not work what so ever biggest waste of money ever. Very disappointed with this product should be taken of the market.
Spent ages watering my lawn to finally work out it wasn't working, as we are on tank water i was devastated that i had wasted all that water for nothing.

RIP OFF

Date PurchasedSep 2017

The model doesn't work

I was just watering the lawn for 10 minutes as the nozzle was not extracting the chemical. I followed the three step instructions check for blockages checked that the holes required piercing were but no luck. I have used other brands that successfully just this one is garbage. The hose connector keeps coming off as well. Truly a WOFTAM.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Check the inside tube first

Had a bit of trouble getting product to mix with the water at first but soon realised the tube inside had fallen off. Once reconnect worked perfectly. No problem. More than enough to do entire yard. Would rather get more product for my money than a fancy nosel. Check the tube inside people before you just get angry and give up.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Manufacturer Should be Ashamed

The nozzle design I'm sure made a lot of sense to the engineer who designed it and the person in charge that realized it would be cheaper, but it's just not made clear to the consumer.

The instructions describe the 3 holes, but then references a "flow control", with no capitalisation or diagram to show what that is. When there are 3 holes to choose from and a warning that says not to let the liquid contact the skin, I'm left wondering how to safely use this thing.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Poor instructions

I have also bought this product from Bunnings recently even though it has been written as discontinued. I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble getting it to work. I think more sprayed over my gloves then on the lawn. Doesn't connect well to hoses. Would be helpful to have pictures included with instructions.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Just bought one yesterday even though Bunnings said it is discontinued

Bought this yesterday and instructions to use is hopeless. All I did was just pierced the middle hole. When ready to feed, just block the side hole. It worked for me.
If you want to adjust the suction. Make a very small hole on the side hole..if the hole is too big, there will be no suction then you will have to control suction by blocking and releasing your finger. You could use the supplied plug to plug the side hole and control the flow by using the hole beside the middle one.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

frustrating !!!!!!

Absolutely frustrating.... followed all instructions and yes watered lawn but no product came through. I google and see you tube video that says you turn bottle upside down so bottle is on top umm i didnt read where you invert bottle !!!!! It gave the lawn of watering but I feel I wasted water !!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

New Hose On Adaptor

Hi all, I've been told through the grapevine that after all of the customer issues, Brunnings is now releasing a new hose-on nozzle for their products. I was lucky enough to test of of these and the nozzle works wonderfully and is so much better than what they had. Keep your eyes peeled for these and thank you Brunnings for finally listening to us!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

The nozzle is 10000% useless. Horrible. Waste of money and time in the sun!

Whoever designed this ought to resign immediately. The mechanism is completely 10000000% hopeless. Useless. An insult to take our money! I searched their website and youtube for some sanity, but nothing available. Disgraceful that a company can sell a product before testing it in the hands of average consumers. Woo

Date PurchasedJan 2017