Brunnings Path Weeder

Brunnings Path Weeder

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Trae

TraeMackay

Happy with this product.

I have used this product for years. I have used both the ready mix and the concentrate and I have been more than happy with it. I use it to do my paddock fence lines. I find it works well. I sometimes find it hard to find the concentrate in Bunnings. That's disappointing as I used to use a lot of the product.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Sam

Sambrisbane

Ineffective

This seemed more like a fertiliser for my driveway weeds. I’ve also left an online message, hoping someone will follow up. I applied it twice to the same area a month apart and according to the instructions. No effect. I wish I’d checked here before buying but didn’t think to.

March 2nd 2019 Update: Follow up

Following up, I did get a response to my online query. They replaced my 1L of thoroughly ineffective concentrate with 2 little spray bottles of pre-mix. I sprayed a few weeds that had come up since the last roundup application to spot test it, and again, no effect.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

NeilPerth, WA

Works Well

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Lenith

LenithSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would give this product ZERO stars if I could

This product DOES NOT WORK! I have repeatedly sprayed and sprayed weeds and even grass and all it does is turn them a little bit yellow but the weeds and grass are still alive and well! It should be called 'weed lover' not killer! Don't waste your money buy some ZERO instead.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Good stuff

Brunning's path weeder is an excellent product. I use it around my garden edges and farm fencing. After a week or so, weeds completely dead. I always shake product well before mixing with water. I have bought other similar products , that are slightly more expensive, and brunnings path weeder works quicker than them.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

This Rubbish and a complete waste of money

I followed the instructions and was left with a white stain on the pavers and no discernible effect on the weeds. The ineffectiveness of the product is disappointing but the fact that it may stain paths, pavers etc is strange given this is called Path Weeder. I acknowledge this is stated in the instructions but to be frank who reads through the lengthy product information. My expectation was to purchase something called Path Weeder that would kill weeds and not affect the path. Clearly I was wrong.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Paul

PaulMelbourne

the worse product.

I actually sprayed this product twice in the same area. After more than 2 weeks nothing changed to the weeds & grass in the area that I sprayed. I read & followed the instructions carefully (shake well before use and mix 500ml with 9 L of water) and spraying water after 5 days of use. But so far 'No results' at all. Very disappointed. A complete waste of time & money!!!

Date PurchasedMar 2017