2BT Financial Group

Petula B.2 posts

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still in my life

BT Financial Group is still sending me their rubbish after not being with them since January 2019. It is now 5 years since I left them for Hostplus and they still are bothering me. What an incompetent group. All they have to do is send me a bank cheque for the money they owe me; but no that is too difficult for them. Please leave me alone. BT can keep the money they owe me but GET OUT OF MY LIFE.
Luke O
Luke OAlice Springs, NT3 posts

hopeless

wasted half an hour trying to update contact details. Directed by BT to update using online consultant, waited in cue, requested 'need to change mobile number 3 times' - apparently they don't reed that 'chat', then informed I would need to call to do that - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE IDIOTS
Rates and Fees
Jamie
Jamie

Worst fund ever

Double dipping on my insurance fees. When I emailed them about the issue I was told it was okay I could make 2 claims. In the same period I lost a substantial amount on the amount of super invested. Would never recommend BT to anyone
Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA4 posts

Unauthorised access to super account

On the 23 /5/23 my account was accessed and $14000 of shares were purchased
My wifes account was also accessed and $5000 of shares purchased

However NOBODY CAN ACCESS my account

Some of the response from BT
Never happened
I gave my account details to someone

Complaint ref: CS60030202
Your Customer Reference Number for this request is: [6222864861].

BT Have gone VERY quiet and will not respond
Dont TRUST BT

Adrian
AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Criminal and sneaky

Covered for own occupation with income protection as a boilermaker, got injured at work and they use a corrupt panel of doctors to get out of the cover.

I'm to injured to go back to being a boilermaker and have to find a new career.

Cody B.
Cody B.

Do not Sign up with these people

Took me two weeks to shut down the account, plus all these hidden fees
Insurance Options
Suresh
Suresh

Worst customer service

Worst customer service, very frequently they merge with other company and your existing account will be disappeared without any notification, employer cannot remit your super. You have to chase for new USI ID, lot of issues with BT super.
KimW
KimWSydney, NSW17 posts

Stay away at all costs

My investments and Superannuation was invested via my Financial planner. BT are arrogant and customer service is zero. Performance is bad and 6 weeks still waiting for super rollover and account closure of investment account. You can do better elsewhere and wished I had researched more before investing with them.
Sven
Sven

Horrendous in all areas

Money grab, high fees for nil work. When you want to move on they slow it down to be annoying and want all sorts of information from you to prove who you are after sticking it to you for months. They just cannot accept they are no good. Their disclaimer line is.....past performance is not an indication of future performance!!!
If this is how they perform then it surely is an indication of how they will always perform.
I gave them feedback now they block me very childish. They can't handle the truth and really don't want feedback.
Stay away...zero stars.
Lena
Lena2 posts

Worst fund ever ! Beware

I started the switch to another fund 5 weeks ago . This should not be a hard process , people do it all the time . Still not completed . Worst financial decision ever made was to listen to a financial adviser who invested my super with this sham of a company . Will be glad to be rid of them .
Kim
KimPeel, WA

Worst platform and borderline illegal

At random times the platform blocks you from selling investments, both on app as on website, it takes them up to 10 days to resolve by which the trade you wanted to make is no longer a good trade. I have lost thousands of dollars without compensation. This has now happened 2 times so I want to close my account but again the platform doesn’t allow me to move or sell anything. I have raised multiple complaints but it’s been almost a week without resolution. This should be illegal.
Greg
Greg16 posts

Shocking customer service

I have been with BT for over 10 years now and have been to loyal, even when they have under performing. The shocking service and ego driven arrogance I just received via phone conversation from an employee Ben and his manager Kenneth, mean I have decided once the issue is sorted I will be leaving BT for good. They need to train their managers in customer service. I actually recorded the conversation the Kenneth and he was shocking. Maybe the reason they are under performing starts from the top. Surely this company cannot go on.
Richard
Richard4 posts

dullbootSydney, NSW6 posts

Dean Mac
Dean Mac

Why is BT Super performing so poorly if you ring to ask why they won’t tell you anything does anyone who works there have any idea what they are doing has to be the worst fund of all time

ianlaurente
ianlaurente

Tried to close my investment account on 17/07/2021. It took them till 17/09/2021. I needed the funds for a deposit. Made 2 complaints to them in August unanswered and escalated it 3 times due to urgency. They finally released the funds at 8pm on a Friday on settlement day. Money will not hit my bank account till 2 business days. I lost my deposit and will now pursue this with ACFA. Great fkn work I hope you crash and burn like AMP.

dullboot

I would advise anyone who needs to rollover to another fund to do this via MyGov, 3 day turnaround period which is long enough but at least they're mandated to complete the transfer within that time.

Alex W
Alex W

I see so many complaints on this site about BT and BT's Panorama Platform. Is BT advising all of these dissatisfied customers that they can pursue their complaints with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) at no cost to the complainants. It seems very odd that all of these complaints seem to just be closed off by BT with no outcomes - Is that the case? Very strange as AFCA can order BT to make financial compensation and also needs to report systemic issues to ASIC.

Grandma Des