BT Financial Group

BT Financial Group

• Rates and Fees

Worst customer service ever

I have had multiple superannuation companies over my working life - none perfect - but none come near to BT in terms of treating me as a customer/investor with such a level of disdain
1. Dodgy insurance salesperson when rolling over from another fund- initial premium was almost more than my contributions
2. Effectively locked out of my online account since late last year while they "update" their system - with absolutely no communication at all

If you have an opportunity to use another superannuation company...

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Excellent service during this difficult time

Have been with BT Super for 5 years and have found their service of a high standard with options that work well.
Recently called to clarify my position and lower my risk. Although there was a little wait, the service I received was helpful and positive, and my request was immediately put into effect.
I'm very happy with BT

Get the ombudsman involved

Still have not been sent my “Welcome to BT Super” letter with my new user name even though they clearly have my email address. Received an email blaming Covid - 19 for their lack of customer service ! They were apparently able to close my BT Lifetime Super account without any notification and then send a member exit statement showing what funds I used to have. So where are they now, how much haven’t I got. Ah that’s right I can’t log into my account with the temporary password you sent to my old address because I don’t have a user name. I guess now Covid - 19 is a really good excuse for you, bet you didn’t have to line up at Centrelink this week [name removed] did you !!!

daniel s.

daniel s.Perth, WA

BT Super account showing $0 on My Gov - if you are with them please chcek your accounts

Due to the corona virus outbreak wanted to check my super and opened my My Gov account to see my super vanished from 60,000 to 0 dollars
I think they need to be accountable since peoples lives are in stake.

Never use this service

Terrible services, I have been waiting on the phone more than one hour and then disconnected,
Not satisfied with their service they just stealing our money for nothing no service

Mick. D

Mick. DSouth East Queensland, QLD

ruined my life

They have ruined my retirement I switched plans because i was on a high risk fund online about 3 weeks ago and they haven't processed it yet and watched my super dwindle away by nearly to a 1/3 i'm heart broken with all this coronavirus my future is now blown out of the water

Negative Star - Rip off & scammers - stay away if you don't want your money stolen

BT super switched to some fund without my consent and my super fund plunged 21.62% in just four three business days. They switched to new account on 12th March, and balance as at 16th march stands 21.62 percent down. I will let the below image show the reality.

Spudnicks

SpudnicksSouth East Queensland, QLD

WARNING!! Please Read The Following

Raptorfly

RaptorflySydney, NSW

Bad communication, no one answers the phones and Password don't work

I joint BT super 18 month ago with my new job. from the begining there was very little paper communications. Then they Changed from BT Business super to BT super? What for?. They sent me an exit statement? also a new password and account? Non of it worked. couldn't get on line at all and no help. I tried to call and after over 45min.. no answer!!. Sent them an online complaint, no reply what so ever!. This is the worst Super Fund I ever joined. Today I joined another one and got out. My advise to all just get out if they treat you like this.

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Terrible system, 45+ minutes to reach someone. They still didn't verify it was working

I have been with BT for 10 years. It has been fairly painless.
They release this new super system with different Username ID and membership ID. How is anyone meant to remember that in this age.
Try to ring up and have to wait 50mins to speak to someone! And then after the call i find i am locked out. what a joke

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip Off

BT Super ,it's TPD insurance Insurers and Trustees are deliberately prolonging the process time on your claim ,they are disgraceful and full of lies and excuses ,they the trustees stay hidden in the dark with there names as I dare say thousands of people would dearly love to know who they are , remember they have the final say ,one day it will be there turn.Anyone who has TPD insurance ,my advice cancel it and that bit of extra money will serve a better purpose in your Super Fund instead of TPD.My advice if anyone can access there Super transfer away from these Criminals ,cause that is exactly what they are .

Poor Customer Service Standards

You have extremely poor customer service standards. When calling, you get one option at the very beginning for a call back or wait in the queue. If you don't take that option, you'll never get asked again despite waiting 55 minutes to be answered. Then, when answered, and even though I called the Superannuation line, I am put through to a young lady who cannot assist me whatsoever because she "usually works in life insurance and is just helping superannuation out." The best she could do was take my name and number and tell me someone would call me back. 55-minute...to be told that... This is appalling customer service.

On Hold

Called BT Super to get my new membership number (god knows why they had to change it) and waited for over 1 hour to talk to someone. Poor customer service.

James L.

James L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible processing time. Non transparency.

Been with BT for 5 years. Couldn’t even find the return on investment or contribution figure on their statement. Terrible processing time when you want to roll out or withdraw. Stay away from them. Wish I had seen the reviews here earlier.

Brian D.

Brian D.

Terrible

Been with them for years, only because they make it difficult to change to another super provider. Every single time you want to do something with your super or make a change it is unreasonably complicated and hard to do. High fees, low benefits. Stay away from BT

SJE

SJESouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute disgrace! Avoid avoid avoid

I was with this super company for a few years, I called them numerous times to cancel my death cover only to find it hadn’t been cancelled. I am now dealing with AFCA to deal with them for the money they kept stealing from me..... avoid avoid avoid. Just look at their terrible reviews..... another bully company that treats their customers like craps..... backed by Westpac of course. Anyone considering them Don’t!! And anytime that’s with them should do themselves a favour and switch!

Square Onions

Square Onions

I Spoke with Paige at BT Super

I have been with BT for 10 years and the performance was no different to my other super fund with another company same returns the share & money markets the last couple of years have been up and down like a bookie.
The reason for my review was I recently withdrew my super as I am retired now and I spoke with a young lady named Paige very helpful she told me my super would take 5 to 10 days to be in my bank account and then I started reading all the reviews about BT & my belly sunk I thought it is going to be a nightmare getting my money from BT so I rang again and was assured all was on track and it was on the 5th day all my money was in my bank account as promised Thank You Paige your employer should be proud to have you as an employee.

Jagan V.

Jagan V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been with BT for 6yrs..worst performing super..

6yrs
Completely dissatisfied.All I could see is the money I contribute no performance and simply paying heftyadministration fee .And now they are increasing admin fees too which is a laughing stock.

Income Protection

Rip Off. Will never tell you where they invest your money, ever.

BT is a rip off fund owned by Westpac. The only reason they have customers is that they offer employers incentives. I have asked them repeatedly where is my money invested and they have never given me an answer. Over a 9 year period the fees have been more then my contributions. I would have more money today if I kept it under my bed. They invest a lot of money in Westpac or Westpac affiliated companies such as Westpac Life without informing you.They are being sued at the moment by thousands of customers. Get your money out quick and invest in an industry fund before it is too late.

Emad Baba

Emad BabaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Super Fund & Life Insurance Plan in the World... Just another Scam... BE WARE...