BT Financial Group

BT Financial Group

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emad Baba

Emad BabaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Super Fund & Life Insurance Plan in the World... Just another Scam... BE WARE...

Justin S.

Justin S.South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless , waste of time.

Sara

SaraSydney

Started loosing money the second i moved into this

I was convinced to move my super and insurance policies across. Worst mistake ever!
The insurance policies kept going up significantly, til i cancelled them and my super just refused to grow, all their fees and charges basically matched any money earned or added. Compared to my husbands who is not with BT and now ahead of me in super even though his contributions have always been well below mine. Very dodgy super they will milk you for ever dollar

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgruntled customer

I have never seen a more disfunctional and incompetent workforce ,not to mention there system when you apply for Insurance claims or to access your Super .
They just lie to you and drag it out for as long as they can , remember they are making money off you everyday.But when you go to claim ,what a pathetic joke it is .I will guarantee that there are so many more unsatisfied customers ,only they couldn't be bothered to report it .I will never use BT Super nor will I ever in my life recommend them to anyone ,not even my dog .There a disgrace to be honest .

S. Ringshaw

S. RingshawMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Money grabbers

I was pressured to switch my Life Insurance to BT, (Westpac Insurance services) that was 5 years ago. I receive one letter a year from BT to advise my premium is increasing and nothing further. Since switching in 2014 my premiums have doubled. I have received a letter from them today advising my premium has again risen by nearly $70.00 extra per month. I am now looking for a new insurer, I can not afford to maintain this policy. Nothing but money grabbers!!!

Yash

YashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst performing super not surprise they have been sued due to dodgy practice

Dodgy super fund backed by big bank. My super has performed worst in last two years thanks for the ongoing BT scam. To my surprise,i was charged $200 exit fee. Stay away from this dodgy super.

Gerard Carrasco

Gerard CarrascoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non Transparent Company

Please read this before signing any policy with BT Life or Westpac Life Insurance

jana

janaAlexandria

Poor service

A fund was set up for son via employer with BT what a nightmare, each time you speak to them they have lost original information or not on system, Been set up several times and each time have to call them as not in system. Very frustrating and time wasting especially for low income funds. Many better providers available to assist , choose wisely.

Adam S.

Adam S.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Criminals!!

They promised me that my superannuation would be paid to my bank account almost 2 months ago, I was told it would take 5 business days. I'm withdrawing my money from BT Super as have constantly messed me around with two separate claims with a total of 7 months spent waiting for either very simple services or very simple answers.

Ben K.

Ben K.South East Queensland, QLD

SuperWrap fees are excessive

On a balance of around $450,000 I was paying around $3,000/year in account keeping fees on BT's SuperWrap plus management fees on underlying funds.

I switched to a low cost industry fund that was simpler and had all the features I wanted. The account keeping fees for the same balance were less than $400. Get your money out of these rip off funds into industry funds.

Michael Duggan

Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spoke to Mitchell who was REALLY helpful

Been with them for 7 years and suddenly realised I am on a cash option, spoke and they were very helpful. So I have to confess I felt much better. Was a bit about not getting the callback I had asked for but to be honest not much of a wait to get thru.

John R.

John R.South East Queensland, QLD

They're a very dodgy company

Maurice G Boyce

Very Dodgy Company

BigFish

BigFishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

23 years of waste

Was with BT since 1996 and was far too trusting of their ethical (and fiscal) responsibility to act in my interests. They didn't and it has set me back 10's of thousands....
Excessive fees and consistently poor returns on their "BT Retirement Selection - Personal super plan" product, and further compounded by the Complaints Resolution Team who's only purpose is to deflect and avoid any recognition of the issues.
I've paid a heavy price for not paying attention - don't let it happen to you.

Terrible support and terrible roll out process could cost my client his insurance policies

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

BT Insurance are terrible, very frustrating and completely disorganised

Tony

TonyCentral West, NSW

Should be locked up

I rolled all my supers into the BT robbers fund as I have been working from the age of fifteen, I am now 54 have had a few different jobs in factorys, labouring, etc over the years, busting my bum like a lot of other struggling Aussies I invested the amount of $45.000 in this scamming scheme which was all my supers, they had the cheek to send me a report that I had $2000 left 15 years later I know I could have moved to another fund (but I wasn't that savvy) as they told me when I rang them and ask them if they were going to keep charging me fees when my account was completely empty, they told me that they don't do that. Wooh I was so thankful.Id just like to thank you again BT for Rippin' me