My Online Adviser
See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by My Online Adviser

Pros

Knowledgeable advisers
No sales pressure
Transparent business practices

4.9

Break away from big companies.

The process of transferring my super was made so quick and easy i did it while on hands free in the car driving. It was easy to understand and i knew how, where and what my money was going to be doing in the coming years. Big companies are invested in themselves and give you the scraps. My Online Adviser will point you in the direction that will benefit YOU most. Its only your time and money your wasting not calling them sooner.

The best super dudes

When my online adviser came into my life my superannuation was all over the place. Ben was so good at explaining how superannuation works and what I can expect from it. Both Ben and Ryan have been fantastic to deal with and such "real " people. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Dale Bailey
Dale BaileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good

Yes I found my online advisor really helpful very easy to talk to and very polite people.. definitely one of the best things I’ve done as far as my superannuation

Found this Aussie Super by chance

I found this super place by accident and was very impressed by how well they know what there talking about and what to do with all your needs meet and so easy to contact they follow up with calls and a friendly personality great job guys keep up the good work

Dani
Dani Sydney, NSW

Ben is Fantastic

Ben and My Online Advisor are extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. They are happy to work around your busy schedule and make everything easy. I feel confident my superannuation is in the best hands. I've been with them for twelve months and wouldn't change anything.

My friendly online advosor

In reviewing my two years, I found Ben to be very friendly & polite. Enjoyed my chat with him this morning. I look forward to the next review with him next year as he is just such a delight. Have nothing negative to say about my online advisor!

Great Customer Service

Have been with My Online Advisor for 2 years. Everyone is extremely helpful, polite and courteous. They care a lot and explain everything so clearly. Appreciate everything they do. Well done.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Satisfied.

I am happy to be informed of where the growth of my super was at and it was confirmed to me that my employer was also contributing consistently well monthly.

My Online AdviserMy Online AdviserSend a private message

I had a call from Ben about my super update. He was really nice and went through what I needed to know. He was awsome explaining my details and answered my questions. I am very happy I found these guys big THUMBS UP

Samuel Boston
Samuel BostonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect performance.

Been working closely with Ben Shaw over the last 12 months. Fantastic financial advice, very approachable, very diligent, very adaptable and the results speak for themselves. 100% recommend, this is the place you need to grow you’re portfolio.

Jamie
JamieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Super happy with my superannuation review

I have been with my online advisor now for the past 2 years.. I couldn’t be more happier with all they have done for me and handling my superannuation.. my advisor Ben has been awesome with handling everything for me he has always been honest strait forward and very clear on explaining everything to me.!

Along with that Ben has been a great person very friendly easy to talk with and about everything.!

I’m very happy with everything Ben has done for me and my online advisor has done for me and handling my superannuation.!!

My Online AdviserMy Online AdviserSend a private message

These guys make super easy

My super needed attention,im glade I contacted them ,might actually have some money for retirement now.Made the transition from a average preforming fund to great fund easy,thanks my on line adviser

Gayle
GayleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I had been with another company for many years I wanted to change funds but had no idea how to go about it or even what I needed to know. The service i have received from Eathan and Ben made this so easy to roll over funds and easy for me to understand. I have now been with them for 1year and the follow up service has been excellent . Highly recommend contacting Ben to anyone thinking of changing funds.

Paul Maguire
Paul MaguireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super happy

I found Ben great customer service and highly recommend him to all my associates as he has given me peace of mind regarding my super and on going assistance as my retirement approaches in the next few years

Super helpful

Easy chat, great advice and very helpful the whole time. Answered all my questions and assured me on doubts. Looking forward to staying on with you guys and the future ahead.

John Croanasked

My wife died 4 years ago. I think she may have some super funds. How do I find out. She was a nurse when possible funds were made Her surname was Beecraft when a nurse.

not sure what you want

nothing received

Peter H.
Peter H.asked

How to withdraw money

Nguyen H.
Nguyen H.asked

What happens if I change my adress

Get an answer from our members and My Online Adviser representatives

Services provided

The services offered by My Online Advisor include a free initial online consultation, and financial advice on how to maximise superannuation and recover lost super, advice on how to buy property with a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF), advice on how to compare insurance plans; including Personal Insurance, Life Insurance, TPD Insurance, Trauma Insurance and Income Protection.

Points of praise

• The financial planners at My Online Advisers are skilled and knowledgeable staff who are well versed in their financial subject matter. They provide clear and helpful advice that frequently paid off in the long-term, with promising returns.
  • Financial planners were also patient, and advised customers of the different options available to them, without bias or pressure.
  • All in all, customers were optimistic and enthusiastic about their financial futures and plans after discussing options with My Online Adviser.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

My Online Adviser consistently provided reviewers with peace of mind when it came to money matters. This feat has led to the company winning a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Financial Planning Service. The strongest points were My Online Adviser’s transparency and its outstanding customer service.