Listing monitored by My Online Adviser

4.9

Found all my Superannuation and set me up for effective outcome when I retire

Found all my Superannuation and set me up for effective outcome when I retire. Thankyou Jesse Kannan and Matt Jury for your assistance and hard work. I am so much better placed now.

Zac G
Zac GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely great customer service!

Izaak was professional and very personable,
Very easily understandable and had an answer to all my questions.

Customer service was 10/10, very interested in the conversation which was enjoyable.

Great work Izaak, look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Rory
RoryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple, got the job done, no need for anything else

Simple, straight to the point, job done, now worries, would recommend as it’s efficient, quick and there is friendly staff. Doesn’t need to be anything more than, use them if you want quick service - Daniel and Matt are the guys I dealt with

Sarah M.
Sarah M.South East Queensland, QLD

Everyone needs to do this!

I dealt with Macy and Matt at My Online Adviser and both of these people are gems! Superannuation can be a very tricky and confusing topic, but both of these guys were 100% transparent with everything and genuinely have your best interests at heart. I would highly recommend anyone who hasn't already, get in control of your super and give these guys a call!

My Online AdviserMy Online Adviser

I have just joined and had and probably will have a lot of questions going forward, but so far the process has being easy and straight forward, and the advisors have helped me through the process.

My Online AdviserMy Online Adviser

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Taariq.A
Taariq.ASydney, NSW

Great and friendly service

i just joined my online adviser, and the transition was a simple and seamless one. the Team are well prepared and present thoroughly. so thank you guys i am looking forward to a long and successful relationship.

Darryl
DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome can only get better

I've been with Matt for quite a few years now,
In that time Matt has been helpful, honest, moving forward.
Always happy to help a specially when I don't understand something he's explanitiry.
I have now been told I will be corrosponding with Ben as of now,
Looking forward to a new working relationship and being able to discuss anything that comes up moving forward.
Kind regards, Darryl Wuersching.

Great Service

I have been with My Online Adviser for a year now and their customer service is excellent, they really make me feel looked after. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Malcolm Rothall
Malcolm RothallFar North Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Shouldn’t live without it!

Fast, efficient, informative way to get looked after by the people in the know. Jed and the team took care of me from start to finish. Thanks guys and gals!

Cheers Guys

I have been with these guys for a year and have found they are very helpful and are an amazing help and helping me with trying to invest in properties,

Cheers Ben

Very Impressed !!!

My husband and I have been with them for 18 months now and are very happy with the positive growth and results we are seeing.Not understanding a lot about investments etc they have been able explain things in a way that we can understand.Thank you !!! For the great service.. Kind regards, Kristin and Lindsay.

Andrew Duke
Andrew DukeSydney, NSW

This is perfect can’t live with out it

Helpful and carrying wanting the best for there clients very to the point and was wanting me to fully understand every thing that was being explained to me very helpful

Stephen Buchanan
Stephen Buchanan South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Been with them for year very happy with help and very friendly. I would also recommend them to all of.my friends aswell. Very very happy and would like to continue for another year.

Kaz
KazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overall good experience

I am happy so far with my fund management, and knowing someone is available if l need any information. Plus the fact that they followed up with rolling over my previous funds without me having to stress

Nev M.
Nev M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Many Thanks

Very thankful for all the help from Mendhi and staff for explaining everything in a easy to understand way that left me feeling confident in my descisions and choices going forward.

Read more reviews - page 2