ActOn Wealth

Great experience

Blyth was incredibly diligent, patient and understanding of my needs, due to these traits I am confident that the product he advised is the correct one. Dealing with Acton Wealth has been a great experience and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of financial advise.

Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review of your experience with Blyth. Keeping clients protected in case the unexpected occurs is one of the core focuses of our business, and being thorough about product selection is of the utmost importance. Always feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.

Great service at all times

Shannon and the ActOn Wealth team were recommended to me by my brother who Shannon also recently assisted with the purchase of his property. As someone who had no idea what the process would involve, I found Shannon to be extremely informative and patient in explaining things to me at each stage. From pre-approval all the way through to the settlement of my property, Shannon went above and beyond to ensure that each stage flowed easily. Shannon was always available to address any questions that I had and would take the time to follow up at regular intervals as well. I could not have asked for a smoother process thanks to Shannon and ActOn Wealth. Would highly recommend.

Hi Kate, thanks for taking the time to leave your experience with Shannon and the team at ActOn Wealth. Keeping our clients informed throughout a process like buying a home is crucial, so it's great to hear that we have been able to deliver. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.

Expectational Service & Very Knowledgeable in Products supplied

I was introduced to Blyth by a friend of ours several years ago. I needed someone who I could trust with my finance & work towards a saving plans as we head towards our retirement. Since we have started working with Blyth, we have found him a true professional, assisted us with our savings goals, refinanced our 2 mortgages, savings us lots of money & working with us to achieve our goals in retirement. Blyth is always a phone call away & is happy to visit our home to discuss our finances. I would recommend him highly to anyone that wants to take control of their finances & secure their future. Thank-you Blyth & Act On Wealth team for your help over the years & look forward to achieving our goals.

Hi Nino, thanks for sharing your experience with Blyth. It's always a pleasure hearing how our team have been able to assist clients' with so many aspects of their finances. Please feel free to get in contact with Blyth or the team at ActOn Wealth if you have any questions.

Fast and Efficient!

We were very pleased with ActOnWealth in the way that they got the ball moving and helped us to achieve our goals. Blyth was very professional and friendly and explained everything very well. We were so surprised with the speed of things and are very grateful. Would recommend ActOnWealth to anyone who wants to get things done in a quick and professional manner.

Hi Lez, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. With any client, speed and professionalism are non-negotiables. It's great to hear how pleased you are with the process. As always feel free to call If you have any further questions.

Service that goes over and above

A friend recommended ActOnWealth and we’re so pleased with the service and strategies that we now recommended them to our friends. Over the past few months we have been able to secure a new home and set our kids up well for the future. Blyth is always available to discuss anything, big or small and we really value his feedback and input. It’s really been one of the best decisions we’ve made when it comes to planning for our future.

Hi Eilidh, thanks for leaving such a positive review about your experience with Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth. It’s always a pleasure assisting our clients in all aspects of their life to ensure this is a longstanding relationship. We’re looking forward to continuing our work with you!

Highly Recommended, Great Service.

ActOn Wealth provides a service that is stress free and very easy to deal with. Blyth and his team are very professional. If it wasn’t for their help we would not have been able to purchase a rental property that we have always dreamed of having to make our life a little easier for when retirement comes and to set our boys up for their future. The process was seamless. We are very thankful. Thank you to Blyth and ActOn Wealth team.

Hi Mel, we are delighted to receive your glowing review of our team at ActOn Wealth. Helping our clients turn their dreams into a reality is a pleasure for all involved. Enjoy the rest of your day and please feel free to give us a call with any questions you may have.

Highly recommended to everyone. Excellent service and nothing is too much

The team at Acton Wealth have been fantastic in preparing a long term financial plan for myself. They took the time to get to know me very well to understand my goals and plans for the future.
Blyth and the team made sure to answer any questions I had in a way so I had full understanding and confidence in what was proposed.

If you are looking for attention to detail and a team who will go over and above with customer service then look no further!

Hi Brad, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Getting to know our clients is our favourite part of the job, and hearing that the team's attention to detail and customer service was over and above expectation is always appreciated!

Outstanding Understanding and Customer Service

When it comes to financial planning and making significant investments for your future wealth, it’s incredibly important to have an adviser you can trust implicitly to help achieve your goals. Blyth and the Act On Wealth team have been that adviser for us. Throughout every stage of the process, they have demonstrated their deep understanding of our current position, our immediate lifestyle needs, and future aspirations. Importantly, they recognize our appetite for risk and knowledge of the investment market and tailor their approach to help us clearly understand their recommendations and advice. On an ongoing basis, Blyth has provided outstanding customer service, never more than a phone call or meeting away to work though any questions we have, or changes that arise. We would highly recommend Act On Wealth to any of our friends and family.

Hi Kim and Craig, thanks for taking the time to leave such an outstanding review of Blyth and the team. Hearing that Blyth has been able to deliver so well with his customer service is fantastic. As always, please feel free to get in touch with Blyth or the team if you have any questions.

Fantastic service

The service from Acton Wealth was exceptional. From attention to detail, personal service, & follow ups. I couldn’t have asked for more. I'd highly recommended Acton to anyone looking to refinance or secure a loan.

Hi Suzanne, thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind review of our team at ActOn Wealth. Having open communication is imperative for all our clients and helping them understand how things are tracking is paramount. Please feel free to get in touch with the team at ActOn Wealth if you have any questions.

Improved Retirement planning

Several members of our extended family have had their financial planning improved though ActOn Wealth so, as I approach retirement, it seemed fitting to have our circumstances reviewed by them. Blyth has been thorough and his proposed plan for us will have significant benefits for us in retirement. He has been pleasant to deal with and we look forward to a long, lasting relationship.

Hi FKA, thanks for taking the time to leave your review! It's always great hearing how we have been able to assist our clients' with their longer term needs and goals. We're looking forward to continuing our work alongside you in retirement.

Providing exceptional value and service to clients and improving our future

After watching interest rates steadily increase across two mortgages we held, we approached Blyth and the ActOn Wealth team for advice on what other options were available to us. Our mortgages were held across two different banks and there were other complicating factors involved so we did not anticipate much improvement. However we were surprised to find out that we would be able to make significant savings through working with Blyth and the team. Blyth provided a level of service that was truly outstanding - when I called or emailed Blyth with queries, we were made to feel like we were his most important client every time. Every query we had would be answered promptly and with a level of enthusiasm that we have yet to encounter in any industry. Blyth also took it upon himself to deal with every issue presented during this process personally and kept us continually informed along the way.

After we received the remortgaging options from Blyth, we were guided through step by step on how we would be best to structure the facilities to provide us with the best savings. As a result of the remortgaging and restructuring, we will be saving ourselves a significant amount of money on interest and have our mortgages paid off within a quicker time-frame. A better outcome that we could have ever imagined.

We look forward to gaining further financial advice from Blyth and the ActOn wealth team into the future.

Hi Andrew, thanks for taking the time to leave your experience with Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth. Customer service is something that we pride ourselves on, so it's great hearing feedback like this! Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.

Quality Service and a customer for life!

At 27 years old, my wife and I have been talking about what to do next. After a conversation with a friend a work, he recommended I reach out to ActOn Wealth. After just a short discussion, Blyth recognised that our Super funds where not performing, our insurance’s were WAY over the top, we definitely didn’t have the best home loan rate and we weren’t exacting putting money aside. Fast forward a few months and we have more savings, AND a better spread of insurances, lower home loan repayments and an investment strategy that offers security for the future. Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth have shown us a better way to spend our money and all the while been fun, personable and professional throughout the entire process. We cannot wait to catch up with Blyth again, review our position and plan the next goal!

Hi Kahill, thanks for leaving such an extensive review of your time thus far with ActOn Wealth. Helping our clients holistically and ensuring that any client can sleep easy knowing they have financial goals to work toward is what we strive to do.

Sound, Sensible Financial Advice

I have known Blyth for most of his life. So, for me, it was a no brainer to go to someone that I know, trust and respect. Blyth was able to help me with Superannuation and income protection advice and other financial matters. They are prompt, precise and efficient when it comes to financial matters. Blyth and the team have provided us with sound and sensible advice across our financial portfolio. They are well researched and continue to educate us. I highly recommend Blyth and the Team at ActOnWealth.

Hi Paola, thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review of Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth. Structuring superannuation and insurance to suit your needs and objectives is so important, ensuring that their benefits are maximised!

Excellent service and personalised advice with our best interests in mind

I've worked with Blyth for over 7 years now and he has been nothing short of exceptional. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas and the advice from him and his team has put us in a great position financially. He's also a great guy and very easy to deal with. Would highly recommend him and the team at ActOn Wealth if you are looking for someone to help you with your finances

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time out of your day to write your review! It’s great to hear how Blyth has been able to assist in getting you and your family into such a strong financial position! Enjoy the rest of your day and please feel free to give our team a call with any questions you may have.

What fantastic service!!

We would like to express our thanks to Shannon of ActOn Wealth for his wonderful assistance with all things financial. With his help we are achieving so many goals we would never have thought possible. We would highly recommend ActOn Wealth to all.
Nick and Lynne.

Hi Nick and Lynne, its great to hear how Shannon and our team have been able to assist you and your family over the journey. As always, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Great Team! Highly recommend

I have known and previously worked with the team members of ActOn Wealth for 6 years, they are extremely diligent and good at what they do. They genuinely care and strive to make a difference in their clients lives. I highly recommend them.

Thanks Andrew for your recommendation!

Thanks ActOn Wealth for helping me with my First Home purchase!

The team at ActOn Wealth have recently assisted me with my first home purchase, and I couldn't have asked for a better service. Applying for a home loan was particularly daunting, and finance isn't something that I understand, so to have someone there to guide me through was exactly what I needed. They answered all of the questions I had, and kept me up to date with exactly where my loan was at. Being my first home purchase, this was really important to me.
If you are after advisers who genuinely care about their clients and who have amazing communication skills, then you can't go past ActOn Wealth.

Hi Jools, thanks for allowing us to assist you with purchasing your very first home. It’s always great to hear how we have helped our clients reach their goals especially one as big as this!

Exceptional service with a financial planner you can trust!

Blyth has made this whole experience for me so easy, I had no knowledge about the current structure I had in place and fees I was paying. He took the time to educate and help me understand the importance of the insurance policies and how it would benefit me in the future! A massive thank you to Blyth and the Acton Wealth team for the service they have provided, will definitely be recommending them to family & friends!

Hi Danni, thanks for taking the time to leave such kind review of Blyth and our team. A well-structured insurance policy can save money long-term and provide huge benefit when it comes to making claims in the future.

A team you can rely on!

Being on my own and having to make my own financial decisions has been daunting, but having Blyth and his team at ActOn Wealth assist and explain to me carefully what I am doing with my investments has been reassuring. They have helped to arrange my finances to save a large amount in fees that I didn’t know I was being charged and I am more than satisfied with their service.

Hi Lindsay, thanks for leaving such a comprehensive review of your experience with ActOn Wealth. It’s always important to have reassurance when making financial decisions. Please feel free to get in touch with the team at ActOn Wealth if you have any questions.

Providing a great service

Blyth and ActOn Wealth have helped me and my wife with investing, super and insurance. We couldn't be happier with the service that they have provided.

Hi Suad, thanks for your glowing review of Blyth and the team here. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave this feedback!