158 reviews · Statistics

99% · 1571 · 1%

Outstanding financial expertise
Prompt, efficient and friendly customer service
Quick loan processing turnaround
See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sam 777
Sam 777VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Proactive in finding a great deal

Early this year, Act On Wealth credit advisor HAYDEN DEWAR took the initiative and found a great deal then proactively approached me to offer a deal that can save $10,000+ of interest per year.
andrewandemma2016
andrewandemma2016

Brilliant financial planning and wealth management

Blyth and his team at ActOn Wealth have been managing our finances for over 10 years. Blyth advice is timely and has helped us build our investments for the family including a recent purchase of our dream property. Blyth’s team have provided independent, evidence-based and holistic advice. Highly recommend
Darcy W.
Darcy W.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the service

We have been very happy with the level of individual service and attention from our advisor, Anthony. This has taken a lot of stress, planning, and implementation off our plate.
Lee-Anne C.
Lee-Anne C.

Thrilled by ActOn Wealth's Expertise

We were seeking a new financial advisor and after meeting with several companies, ActOn Wealth stood out from the very first meeting with their genuine caring questions, their knowledgeable responses to our questions which demonstrated their expertise. We found our trusted partner to take us into the future! Thank you ActOn Wealth and specifically Matt!
Hasnain Ahmed
Hasnain Ahmed2 posts

Smooth Service

ActOnWealth is very professional regarding taking care of my financial health for few years now. And I am glad that I have been recommended to have their service.

Hayden & Dael were very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about current banking services in Melbourne. Hayden knew how to handle tough financial situations for clients. With interest rate increasing every month, Hayden & Dael from ActOnWealth got their research done and find the best solution for their clients.

Highly recommended!!!! Show reply

Tess
TessNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Asking question if Reverse Mortgage available

I am happy with the response of Matthew from Act on Wealth Show reply
Simon J G.
Simon J G.

Long term vision and support

We went to ActOn for investment strategies, but then switched to buying a new place and selling the old. We certainly feel like we put the team through their paces, as we were nervous buyers, but they did a great job explaining, being patient, and making sure the many people involved in the banks, development, and conveyancing all spoke to other and got things sorted. We got a great rate, a terrific final product, and of course a new home! We intend to stay on with ActOn for when our finances resolve and we are once again able to look at investing. We love when a company has a long term vision and that was ActOn. Show reply
John
JohnQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Quality advice and reliable service!

My wife and I appreciated the professional way the advice was presented along with the prompt response to clarifying questions. Show reply
James G
James G2 posts

Cannot fault the players at Act On Wealth.
Dael and Anthony are the bees knees and will hold your hand if need be to assist you in understanding everything you ask them.
Sign yourself up! Show reply
Trang N.
Trang N.

Clear prompt financial advice

So happy to be able to call Anthony for any advice during the year. Appreciate the time and effort to clearly explain things to me. Show reply
Sally O
Sally O

Fantastic Advice and Service

The service and advice I've been given by Anthony over my first twelve months with ActOn Wealth has been very positive and has kept me on track to reach my ultimate goal. Would recommend Anthony and ActOn Wealth to anyone. Show reply
Jay Fleming
Jay Fleming2 posts

Made things seamless, from start to finish

Act on Wealth have played a critical role in our family's financial journey for many years. Most recently they have helped us purchase a home, by taking the lead in sourcing us the most appropriate loan and then following up with the bank every step of the way. We look forward to utilising ActOn Wealth for many years to come and make no hesitation in recommending others to do the same. Show reply
Shayne
ShayneVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great service as always!

Hayden and Thomas always give us great service.
Any question we have is always promptly dealt with.
Great service. Show reply
Al Perez
Al PerezSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Smooth process, Hayden help us to get this done in time with minimum hassle. Show reply
njbotterill
njbotterill3 posts

Constant Errors - No attention to detail

From the get go mistakes. Inaccurate numbers. Incorrect details used setting up accounts - wrong DOB, incorrect postal address. Sent completed forms to me asking to complete so they can lodge. Advisor didn’t know why a fee was charged and had to follow up to find out and then said it was correct. The only thing they got right was [Content Removed] out for them. Terrible service. I am no longer a customer. I’ve lost money immediately.

Claire S.
Claire S.

Hi there, I'm seeking independent advice on an investment I'm looking into. Is this something you can provide on a one-off basis?

ActOn Wealth   DM

Hi Claire, thanks for your question! Any personal advice will need to be in written form and will be covered in a financial plan. No personal advice would be given in a one-off meeting. I hope this helps!

Diane C.
Diane C.

I am 63 and needing retirement advice, just wondering what you charge for this service

Kaimaha K.
Kaimaha K.

Hello, I am seeking financial advice regarding a retirement plan and transitioning from my usual career into another. Thank you.

ActOn Wealth   DM

ActOn Wealth's boutique financial planning style puts personalised financial help at the forefront of every client interaction. Tailored and goal-orientated advice is paired with ongoing financial mentoring and education for holistic financial solutions that carry forward into the future.

Points of praise for ActOn Wealth:

• With a flawless 5-star rating as of February 2023, it’s immediately clear that ActOn Wealth is a financial planner with a proven track record.
  • ActOn Wealth provided informed and professional financial advice that was workable and effective. One reviewer aptly commented, ‘Their professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail is outstanding'.
  • Friendly and helpful customer service was widely praised, with ActOn Wealth's financial advisors in Melbourne being quick to respond to client questions.
  • ActOn Wealth financial professionals often provided several solutions when it came to home loan borrowing. Many reviewers cited a quick loan approval turnaround, thanks to brokers expertise in putting together applications and overseeing the process
  • Reviewers consistently praised ActOn Wealth’s brokerage team for its high quality help and advice – as well as saving borrowers' money.

Contact info for ActOn Wealth