Mark and Linda Strahan

Mark and Linda StrahanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peace of Mind

With the exceptional advise and knowledge we have received from Thomas and his team I am able to sleep at night! Thank goodness we decided to put our finances into the hands of these people. We now own our home and have two investment properties. Thomas is always available to speak with if we have any concerns about anything. We are looking forward to an early and comfortable retirement.

Tsegay

TsegayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best professional service

Blyth had helped us to refinance our home loan. He was able to get us a low interest rate with all the requisites we asked for. Throughout the process Blyth had been fantastic on his approach and on the solutions he presented to us.

ActOn W.ActOn Wealth

Hi Tsegay, It’s so pleasing to hear about such a positive client experience. We are thrilled that your new home loan is exactly what you were after.
If you have any questions moving forward, please don't hesitate to give Blyth a call.

Great service, helped me start on my new home

Thanks to Blyth, I am currently in the process of building my first home. The process for organising my mortgage was made as simple as possible and Blyth always took the time to answer the questions I had about the process. I would definitely recommend the team here if you are looking at organising a home loan.

Thanks to the team at ActOn Wealth

I owe a big thanks to Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth. From the beginning Blyth has been incredibly helpful in not only establishing my financial position but also providing the knowledge to actively build my wealth. As a young investor, I was hoping to maximise my financial position and take advantage of previously unconsidered financial opportunities. Blyth has been extremely considerate and honest throughout this entire process - I don't consider Blyth as a my financial advisor, but rather friend. I look forward to a successful future thanks to the team at ActOn Wealth.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am so glad I can trust my financial decisions with Act on Wealth

I have been working with Thomas for a long time now and he is amazing. Nothing is too much trouble. I ask a lot of questions and Thomas is always easy to contact and is extremely helpful. He makes things easy for me to understand and always takes the time i need to make sure i have a full understanding of what i am doing with my finances,
I would be lost with out his advice.

Amanda Edwards

Amanda EdwardsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Well Cared For!

After more than a year of dissatisfying service from our long term financial service advisors we tracked Blyth down and came on board with ActOn Wealth. We are again actively managing our financial future and I'm confident we are on the right track. Trust is such an important factor in this area and having worked with Blyth and Alex for many years we have that here. We have an investment strategy and have been able to achieve major goals like realising our dream of building our business and home. Blyth is patient and lovely and we cannot recommend him and Acton highly enough.

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic communication!

Thanks to ActOn Wealth I have been able to purchase my second investment property!
Being the first time I have been through the build process, I had many questions & Blyth has been very thorough & clear with explaining everything along the way.
Blyth is very approachable & always very quick to respond to any questions I have.
I also really appreciate the care & detail which has been put into all correspondence.
I strongly recommend ActOn Wealth!

Ailiefree

AiliefreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these guys!

After being very disappointed by the service of a previous provider, ActOn Wealth have been saviours. Blyth is very switched on and brought to our attention things we hadn't thought of, especially regarding insurance. We are very excited about our future and see our dreams within reach.

Great experience

Blyth was incredibly diligent, patient and understanding of my needs, due to these traits I am confident that the product he advised is the correct one. Dealing with Acton Wealth has been a great experience and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of financial advise.

ActOn W.ActOn Wealth

Great service at all times

Shannon and the ActOn Wealth team were recommended to me by my brother who Shannon also recently assisted with the purchase of his property. As someone who had no idea what the process would involve, I found Shannon to be extremely informative and patient in explaining things to me at each stage. From pre-approval all the way through to the settlement of my property, Shannon went above and beyond to ensure that each stage flowed easily. Shannon was always available to address any questions that I had and would take the time to follow up at regular intervals as well. I could not have asked for a smoother process thanks to Shannon and ActOn Wealth. Would highly recommend.

Nino L

Nino LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expectational Service & Very Knowledgeable in Products supplied

I was introduced to Blyth by a friend of ours several years ago. I needed someone who I could trust with my finance & work towards a saving plans as we head towards our retirement. Since we have started working with Blyth, we have found him a true professional, assisted us with our savings goals, refinanced our 2 mortgages, savings us lots of money & working with us to achieve our goals in retirement. Blyth is always a phone call away & is happy to visit our home to discuss our finances. I would recommend him highly to anyone that wants to take control of their finances & secure their future. Thank-you Blyth & Act On Wealth team for your help over the years & look forward to achieving our goals.

Lez P

Lez PVictoria

Fast and Efficient!

We were very pleased with ActOnWealth in the way that they got the ball moving and helped us to achieve our goals. Blyth was very professional and friendly and explained everything very well. We were so surprised with the speed of things and are very grateful. Would recommend ActOnWealth to anyone who wants to get things done in a quick and professional manner.

ActOn W.ActOn Wealth

Hi Lez, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. With any client, speed and professionalism are non-negotiables. It's great to hear how pleased you are with the process. As always feel free to call If you have any further questions.

Service that goes over and above

A friend recommended ActOnWealth and we’re so pleased with the service and strategies that we now recommended them to our friends. Over the past few months we have been able to secure a new home and set our kids up well for the future. Blyth is always available to discuss anything, big or small and we really value his feedback and input. It’s really been one of the best decisions we’ve made when it comes to planning for our future.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommended, Great Service.

ActOn Wealth provides a service that is stress free and very easy to deal with. Blyth and his team are very professional. If it wasn’t for their help we would not have been able to purchase a rental property that we have always dreamed of having to make our life a little easier for when retirement comes and to set our boys up for their future. The process was seamless. We are very thankful. Thank you to Blyth and ActOn Wealth team.

Kim and Craig

Kim and CraigMelbourne

Outstanding Understanding and Customer Service

Suzanne

SuzanneInnaloo

Fantastic service

The service from Acton Wealth was exceptional. From attention to detail, personal service, & follow ups. I couldn’t have asked for more. I'd highly recommended Acton to anyone looking to refinance or secure a loan.

FKA

FKAMelbourne

Improved Retirement planning

Several members of our extended family have had their financial planning improved though ActOn Wealth so, as I approach retirement, it seemed fitting to have our circumstances reviewed by them. Blyth has been thorough and his proposed plan for us will have significant benefits for us in retirement. He has been pleasant to deal with and we look forward to a long, lasting relationship.

ActOn W.ActOn Wealth

Hi FKA, thanks for taking the time to leave your review! It's always great hearing how we have been able to assist our clients' with their longer term needs and goals. We're looking forward to continuing our work alongside you in retirement.

Andrew R

Andrew RClarence Park

Providing exceptional value and service to clients and improving our future

Kahill T

Kahill TMelbourne

Quality Service and a customer for life!

ActOn W.ActOn Wealth

Hi Kahill, thanks for leaving such an extensive review of your time thus far with ActOn Wealth. Helping our clients holistically and ensuring that any client can sleep easy knowing they have financial goals to work toward is what we strive to do.

Paola Main

Paola Main

Sound, Sensible Financial Advice

I have known Blyth for most of his life. So, for me, it was a no brainer to go to someone that I know, trust and respect. Blyth was able to help me with Superannuation and income protection advice and other financial matters. They are prompt, precise and efficient when it comes to financial matters. Blyth and the team have provided us with sound and sensible advice across our financial portfolio. They are well researched and continue to educate us. I highly recommend Blyth and the Team at ActOnWealth.

ActOn W.ActOn Wealth

Hi Paola, thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review of Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth. Structuring superannuation and insurance to suit your needs and objectives is so important, ensuring that their benefits are maximised!