Listing monitored by ActOn Wealth

Pros

Outstanding financial expertise
Prompt, efficient and friendly customer service

Very Informative, dedicated, clear and good followup

I have enjoyed the ease that Hayden brought in getting my home loan approved
Hayden is very detailed, clear and his timing to follow up are the best and represents his passion towards his work
I would recommend Hayden @ActonWealth without any hesitation

Wish I Had Done This Sooner

After speaking with Anthony of ActOn Wealth about my current situation and then discussing my longterm goals (which I believed were beyond my reach), Anthony came back with a plan that highlighted his industry knowledge and expertise resulting in me getting closer to my goals than I ever thought was possible. I was thrilled! My only regret is that I wish that I had met with him sooner.

ActOn WealthActOn WealthSend a private message

Hi Sally, what an amazing review of Anthony and the service he provided you. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave such kind words. As always, please feel free to get in touch with Anthony should you have any questions.

Tommi
TommiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best help with navigating finances

Matt has been excellent at providing the best plan to suit my financial situation. From day one there was a level of trust. Matt has good product knowledge, is great at keeping me updated, provides guidance and advice when needed which ultimately all has contributed to making the experience stress free!!

Very helpful and knowledgeable

Matt and Hayden have been excellent in helping us with our plan and mortgage. They are professional, knowledgeable and patient! Thanks guys!

ActOn WealthActOn WealthSend a private message

Hi Laurie, thanks for your glowing review of Matt and Hayden. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave this feedback!

Lou
LouBrisbane

Great advice and customer service

Matthew is very responsive and has provided options that would work the best for me. It is aways a pleasure speaking with him and the advice provided has been of great benefit to me.

Review collected in partnership with ActOn Wealth

Great advice, great people!

Anthony is our financial advisor and my partner and I have been super happy with what Anthony had proposed for us. He was very helpful, understanding and thorough in his explanation of the advice as well as offering great advice for my partner and I and where we are in our journey. I would highly recommend ActOnWealth if you are looking at financial support!

Acton Wealth

I found Anthonys presentation and explanation of my wealth building for retirement very helpful showing how to increase my wealth with a specific financial plan he has put in place. All my questions were answered along the way. Anthony explained the reasoning behind each item presented to me and was able to answer all my questions either by email or phone. I have been very impressed.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Allan A.
Allan A.Gippsland, VIC

AOW Review

ActOn WealthActOn WealthSend a private message

Very comprehensive review and plan

Plan was formulated on my specific information and was adaptable across different business areas
My consultant was friendly, patient and very easy to talk to. I was allocated enough time and encouraged to ask questions

Tony F.
Tony F.Sydney, NSW

Well done!

I was very impressed with how knowledgable and organised the team at ActOn Wealth have been. They have been able to provide me with wholistic advice have been able to answer any questions I had along the way. Definitely recommended!

Mr W
Mr WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant service and trustworthy team

My wife and I were referred to Blyth by two very close friends who have been using Blyth's services for over 10 years. We have been so impressed by Blyth, his customer-centered advice (that being his ability to develop a comprehensive plan centered around our needs), his patience as we took the time to mull over our options, but most of all his trustworthy nature. Can not recommend ActOnWealth enough and particularly the services of Blyth Staley.

Hasnain Ahmed
Hasnain Ahmed

Highly Recommend

Recently, I have done refinancing through Hayden from ActOn Wealth. I am completely satisfied with the process Hayden gone through.

I am looking forward to work more with Hayden through ActOn Wealth.

Highly recommended!

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We have been dealing with Hayden for the past 6 months and he has been fantastic. We were able to secure the best loan for us and Hayden went above and beyond to make the process as smooth as he could for us. I highly recommend.

Hi Amanda,
Thank you so much for your 5-star review for Hayden! We will share this with the whole team and let them know to continue the awesome work as we take pride in providing the best customer service we can.

Review collected in partnership with ActOn Wealth

Best mortgage broker ever!

We'd worked with Hayden previously to refinance an existing home loan so when it came time to purchase our next property we knew we were in good hands.

Hayden is professional, knowledgeable, eager to help and was just a pleasure to work with. Nothing was too hard for him and we certainly wouldn't have settled before Christmas without his help. He went above and beyond to secure us our loan and we are so grateful to him to help us get our forever home.

Anyone needing help with their loan will be very lucky to have Hayden on their side. Thanks again!

ActOn WealthActOn WealthSend a private message

Hi Luisa! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hayden. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Morgan Wilson
Morgan WilsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Team, Super Helpful

Hayden Dewar and Matt Jacobson from ActOnWealth are fantastic. They’re so helpful, accommodating and understanding. They provide clear, concise information that is always easy to understand for those who aren’t familiar with the finance field, and have taken the time to really help us with our goals.

ActOn WealthActOn WealthSend a private message

Hi Morgan. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hayden. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Get an answer from our members and ActOn Wealth representatives

ActOn Wealth's boutique financial planning style puts personalised financial help at the forefront of every client interaction. Tailored and goal-orientated advice is paired with ongoing financial mentoring and education, for holistic financial solutions that carry forward into the future.

Points of praise for ActOn Wealth:

• With a flawless 5-star rating and zero ratings below than 5 stars as at November 2020, it’s immediately clear that ActOn Wealth is a financial planner with a proven track record.
  • ActOn Wealth provided informed and professional financial advice that was workable and effective. One reviewer aptly commented, ‘Their professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail is outstanding.’
  • Friendly and helpful customer service was widely praised, with ActOn Wealth being quick to respond to client questions
  • ActOn Wealth financial professionals often provided several solutions when it came to home loan borrowing. Many reviewers cited a quick loan approval turnaround, thanks to brokers expertise in putting together applications and overseeing the process
  • Reviewers consistently praised ActOn Wealth’s brokerage team for its high quality help and advice – as well as saving borrowers' money.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

ActOn Wealth certainly acted on their client’s wishes to expand their wealth portfolios – so much so, that it’s the 2021 Award Winner for Best Financial Planning Service. Top points were awarded for ActOn’s transparency regarding its business practices and for its stellar customer service.