Bev

BevPerth, WA

very professional service, well-thought through and discussed in depth.

outstanding results from our meeting with your company's representative. Not only were our objectives met - they were exceeded. we could not be happier with the outcome and will not hesitate to recommend your company.

Jacobson Family

Jacobson FamilyPerth, WA

Review ActOn Wealth

Stuart

Stuart

Seamless and hassle free from start to finish

ActonWealth and our personal broker (Hayden Dewar) provided multiple solutions for our borrowing needs. The bank we have banked with for 20 years and were dragging their heels regarding a home loan (despite a large deposit, no debt and a 6 figure income on a 2.50 multiplier). The service certainly made the property purchase as stress free as we had hoped. 10/10

Melanie

MelanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Future is bright

Act on Wealth have turned my future around. After engaging their services to set myself and children up financially and I can comfortably say I can’t wait for future!
Their professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail is outstanding and I highly recommend anyone to have Act on Wealth provide them with a financially safe future!

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Melanie, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad that we've been able to have such a positive impact on the future for you and your family.

Great service and advise

Shannon and the team at ActOn Wealth provided me with excellent service and advice when I was applying for my home loan. Shannon had my loan approved quickly and answered all of my question in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for financial advice.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi MCJ, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Shannon! We're glad he was able to provide you with such a positive experience.

Jan C.

Jan C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Advice

After struggling with my finances for several months and further struggling with Centrelink and getting nowhere I found Acton Wealth online and a marvellous financial adviser by the name of Thomas Daykin who took control and set about devising a financial plan I could work with into the future. Thomas also dealt with Centrelink which took a lot of stress away from me (but obviously not from Thomas). I would recommend Acton Wealth and Thomas Daykin to whoever find themself in a financial quandary

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Jan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tom! We're glad he was able to provide you with such a positive experience. No doubt he'll continue to do so into the future, even if it means dealing with Centrelink!

Total Peace of Mind

Matthew has been very professional, reliable and always available to answer any questions we have. Over the years it has been really refreshing to work with Matt who is truly interested in our needs, circumstances and preferences. What really impressed us the way you took the time to get a feeling for where we were at and your depth of knowledge, lateral thinking and your common sense approach. Your professional, ethical and caring demeanor elicits our trust and respect and we would gladly recommend Matthew.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Renate, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Matt! Matt takes great pride in getting to know his clients and we're glad he was able to provide you with such a positive experience.

Review collected in partnership with ActOn Wealth

Complete Financial Package! No matter what stage of life you're at.

Thomas has been my Financial Adviser for a number of years. He has provided exceptional advice, guidance, support and customer service throughout each life phase. I am very grateful to collaborate with a Financial Adviser that continues to assist me in achieving my goals, future plans and has my best financial interests in mind. Highly recommended.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Lara, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tom! We're glad that he has been able to provide you with such a positive experience for a number of years. No doubt he will do so for many years to come.

Fantastice Service, good personalised service

Followup is great, explainations are clear & easy to understand. I feel Blyth is helping me look after my future. Blyth understands my requirments & my plan for the future well. He Taylors the investments to meet the customers needs.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Deb, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Blyth! We're glad that he is able to have such a positive influence on your future.

Find out how ActOn Wealth compares to other Financial Planning Services

Great service and very much client focused without leaving questions unanswered. Being able to simplify our complex portfolio and add value has been fantastic. Their brokerage team has potentially also saved us thousands. Great work and certainly recommend their service

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Iynkaran, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad that we were able to provide you with such a positive experience across a number of different areas.

Great Job

They are always working for you, they leave nothing to chance, great job thank you, thanks Blyth once again you went above and beyond to ensure everything was done on time, as time was critcal.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi ARC, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Blyth! We're glad he was able to provide such a positive experience in a time critical situation.

LCr

LCrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Personable, professional service

Blyth and Matt have provided professional and personalised service. Responses were timely and information explained in simple, understandable terms. We would recommend them to anyone looking for financial or mortgage advice.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi LCr, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Blyth and Matt. Great to hear that they were able to provide you with such a positive experience.

Maurice

MauriceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and helpful...... as always! :)

We've used Blyth for a few years now and has always been of great service. Always able to assist and help with resolutions for our every changing situations. Definitely would recommend!

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Maurice, thank you for sharing your experience with Blyth! Always great to hear.

K and E

K and EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality professional advice; responsive attentive service

Thomas supported us with setting up a strategy for our new family and purchase of an investment property. We have welcomed the approach Thomas has taken to guide us through the process an take the time to explain the reasoning behind the strategy. At all stages of the process we have found Thomas to be thorough, communicative and balanced. We would absolutely recommend Thomas services and commend him on his professionalism.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi K and E! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Thomas, we're thrilled that he was able to help you work towards your goals and no doubt he will continue to do so into the future.

Excellent service

Thomas our advisor was excellent! He was very thorough and explained everything in our plan very clearly. He made frequent contact throughout implementation and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Lauren! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Thomas. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Matt Foster

Matt FosterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and superior knowledge

Thomas was outstanding in providing advice and his knowledge and ability to explain was great
Highly recommend Thomas Daykin for those looking for an excellent financial advisor.
His ability to navigate challenges with COVID-19 were also impressive

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Matt! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Thomas. We're glad he was able to provide you with such a positive experience in such a trying time.

Five Star

Thomas Daykin has helped me to buy my very first and very own property. The experience was seamless and I couldn't be happier now. Not being an expert in this field, I always felt in good hands with Thomas and ensuring I was given the best deal. He was very thorough and personally ensured that I understood all necessary steps and took time to guide me through the process correctly. Thomas was recommended to me and I would absolutely recommend him now to others.

Jean Marie D.

Jean Marie D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and honest

Jim Zagoudis and Staff from NFP was very professional and friendly to deal with ! My insurance and super matter was fix without any problems’ I will highly recommend Jim to all my family and friends .

Omer

OmerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impeccable Service

Matt & Blyth were fantastic in organising our finances! Very easy to deal with, open and honest. I am the type of person that needs a gentle push from time to time to get things done and these guys made sure things progressed in a timely manner.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Omer. Sometimes a gentle push is all a person needs!

Matt and Blyth helped my partner and I with a financial plan, and refinancing of our mortgage. They were both very professional, great communicators and gave us functional, practical advice. Would definitely recommend this service.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Hayley, it’s great to hear about your positive experience with ActOn Wealth! Matt and Blyth definitely make a great team and practicality is so important when making big changes for the long term.