Great Job

They are always working for you, they leave nothing to chance, great job thank you, thanks Blyth once again you went above and beyond to ensure everything was done on time, as time was critcal.

LCr

LCrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Personable, professional service

Blyth and Matt have provided professional and personalised service. Responses were timely and information explained in simple, understandable terms. We would recommend them to anyone looking for financial or mortgage advice.

Maurice

MauriceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and helpful...... as always! :)

We've used Blyth for a few years now and has always been of great service. Always able to assist and help with resolutions for our every changing situations. Definitely would recommend!

K and E

K and EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality professional advice; responsive attentive service

Thomas supported us with setting up a strategy for our new family and purchase of an investment property. We have welcomed the approach Thomas has taken to guide us through the process an take the time to explain the reasoning behind the strategy. At all stages of the process we have found Thomas to be thorough, communicative and balanced. We would absolutely recommend Thomas services and commend him on his professionalism.

Excellent service

Thomas our advisor was excellent! He was very thorough and explained everything in our plan very clearly. He made frequent contact throughout implementation and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Matt Foster

Matt FosterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and superior knowledge

Thomas was outstanding in providing advice and his knowledge and ability to explain was great
Highly recommend Thomas Daykin for those looking for an excellent financial advisor.
His ability to navigate challenges with COVID-19 were also impressive

Five Star

Thomas Daykin has helped me to buy my very first and very own property. The experience was seamless and I couldn't be happier now. Not being an expert in this field, I always felt in good hands with Thomas and ensuring I was given the best deal. He was very thorough and personally ensured that I understood all necessary steps and took time to guide me through the process correctly. Thomas was recommended to me and I would absolutely recommend him now to others.

Jean Marie D.

Jean Marie D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and honest

Jim Zagoudis and Staff from NFP was very professional and friendly to deal with ! My insurance and super matter was fix without any problems’ I will highly recommend Jim to all my family and friends .

Omer

OmerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impeccable Service

Matt & Blyth were fantastic in organising our finances! Very easy to deal with, open and honest. I am the type of person that needs a gentle push from time to time to get things done and these guys made sure things progressed in a timely manner.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Omer. Sometimes a gentle push is all a person needs!

Find out how ActOn Wealth compares to other Financial Planning Services

Matt and Blyth helped my partner and I with a financial plan, and refinancing of our mortgage. They were both very professional, great communicators and gave us functional, practical advice. Would definitely recommend this service.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Hayley, it’s great to hear about your positive experience with ActOn Wealth! Matt and Blyth definitely make a great team and practicality is so important when making big changes for the long term.

Theo

TheoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding services - we highly recommend Blyth and his team at ActOn Wealth

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Theo, we’re glad we could assist you with your finances! We are always here to help so please feel free to reach out to us if you need to discuss any queries you may have, whether it be your lending, investment or insurance needs.

Matt P

Matt PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great professional experience

We had a great experience with Blyth and Shannon who helped us refinance our mortgage. They were able to get a far better interest rate than our bank was offering and given their financial planning background were able to structure it appropriately for our needs. We couldn’t recommend ActOn Wealth highly enough, they made what can be a very daunting and complex process very easy and helped us save a significant amount of money on our mortgage.

Hi Matt,
It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with both Blyth and Shannon, we really appreciate it!

Chris A.

Chris A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and outcome

Customer service was outstanding. The team at ActOn Wealth went above and beyond to make this process as easy as possible. Their team worked around my hectic schedule with multiple site visits to get documents signed. Really happy with the outcome as they delivered exceptional finance options that I didn’t think were achievable.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

HI Chris, thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave such an amazing review of our team! Fitting in around our clients schedules and delivering outstanding outcomes is what we aim to do!

Dani and Juan

Dani and JuanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect guidance

As a young couple, we were unsure what to do with our savings and were concerned about being able to afford having children and owning a property. Blyth and the team created a 10 year financial plan for us including childcare and maternity leave and future mortgage repayments and gave us options on how to invest our savings to support the life we want to have. We are now closing the deal for our first investment property and we feel like the decision we've made had the best and most complete research backing it up. We've been guided in every step of the process and have had all of the question answered (in multiple occasions). We are very happy with the relationship we have built with the team and hope it will keep growing with time.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service

As a first time/nervous investor trying to plan for retirement our experience with ActonOn Wealth has been amazing and given us peace of mind. Blyth and the team have walked us through each step guiding and supporting. Their professionalism and service is first class, I cannot speak more highly of them.

John and Amelia B

John and Amelia BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent financial advice with professionalism and integrity

Blyth has been our financial manager for 6 years and he has always provided sound advice, tailored to our personal situation and changing circumstances. Blyth and the team at ActOn always act with the utmost professionalism & integrity and we have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone looking to optimise their financial situation.

first class

My fiancee and i met Blyth through a work colleague of mine, he has been very professional when ever we meet him, very upfront about our financial situation, and has helped up take control of what decisions we need to make and a realistic time frame of when we need to do this for our benefit. We mainly deal with Blyth but have met with others from ActOn Wealth, and everyone we have met have been very helpful, professional, approachable and seem very genuine people who are working for our best interests.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Highly recommended to everyone. Excellent service and nothing is too much!

The team at Act on Wealth have been fantastic in preparing a long term financial plan for myself. They took the time to get to know me very well to understand my goals and plans for the future.

Blyth and the team made sure to answer any questions I had in a way so I had full understanding and confidence in what was proposed.

If you are looking for attention to detail and a team who will go over and above with customer service then look no further!

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, Responsive and Interactive

Blyth has been professional, responsive and interactive with us at every stage of creating our financial plan. Completely informative about everything in helping us make the right choices for our needs. Genuinely couldn't recommend Blyth enough.

Vanessa V