Buckmaster Hawkey

Buckmaster Hawkey

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

What a unique and wonderful experience

The service was impeccable from start to end. Mark Appleby kept me updated throughout the entire process, gave me great advice, was never pushy, and overall behaved with genuine integrity and professionalism unlike anything I’ve seen for a long time. I can’t thank the team at Buckmaster enough.

Nick

NickMelbourne

Fantastic agency

Every consultant I've spoken to at BH has gone above and beyond to help me. I can definitely tell they care about their candidates, which is a rarity in recruitment!

Nudiya A.

Nudiya A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best recruitment agency in Melbourne!!!

I have worked with couple of other recruitment agencies as well but i can say for the fact that Buckmaster Hawkey is one of the most supportive company i have dealt with. They are very good in communications and are very fast in getting the answers.

I would rate them 5 stars *****

Kim.C.

Kim.C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why wouldn't you?

Nice people to deal with as I have for about 15-16-17 years in both the capacity to employ temps and as one. Things just seem to happen with the minimum of fuss which is pleasing.
At the moment, a fellow named "Willow" is impressing. His "can do, will do" attitude and actions are refreshing in an industry recently described to me is being like overseas electricity sellers.
A good bloke and diligent in his efforts. There are other similar companies but why not just go for the very good in the first place?

SammyD

SammyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you so much Sara!

This was my first time using recruiters and I went through a number of different agencies. Sara was the only one who stuck it out from beginning to finally placing me in a great role that met all my wants and needs in a job position. Moving from one end of Aus to the other was hard enough, Sara took the stress out of finding a new job and also cared about our move. Couldnt recommend enough! Thank you so much Sara.

Excellent work performed by Rowena!

Rowena assisted me found my next job and also a career move.
She has been very good. Little details like she sends you a reminder text a couple of hours before you attend interview and give me a follow up call a couple of hours after interview.
Great experience!

service

Genuine care and attention to help with customers needs, excellent and professional service, overall great company to deal with and one of the very few i would recommend.

Happy Temp worker!

Excellent temping company. They were great working with me in what I wanted to get out of temping. Always kept in touch to make sure if I was ok and happy. Mark is polite, courteous and so on the ball with each individual he places in a work place. Would highly recommend!

Real people who truely want to see you succeed.

Teddy

TeddyMelbourne

Recruiter worth your time

Ned

NedMelbourne

It's perfect, Sara

Sara Allen & her team were amazing, supportive all the way, you rarely can find someone like that now days working in any industry. It was such a unique and pleasant experience dealing with Buckmaster Hawkey

Best Recruiter Ever

Rowena was able to set me up for an interview within 5 days and I got the job. Highly recommended!!

Mimma B

Mimma B

Great work Sara!!!

I have dealt with Buckmaster Hawkey for 10+ years and recently dealt with Sara Allen and would definitely recommend her to family and friends. She is very professional, polite and attentive, she is constantly in communication with you and keeps you positive throughout the whole process. Thanks again Sara it was a pleasure to deal with you.

Review collected in partnership with Buckmaster Hawkey

Sensational service

I have been both a candidate and an employer with Buckmaster Hawkey. In both aspects I have found their service to be 2nd to none. They are punctual, honest, cheerful and informative. I could not recommend them highly enough. I have personally used the services of Mark, Rowena and Nikki and I no longer use any other recruitment company.

Ian

IanMelbourne

Highly Recommend

The whole team at Buckmaster Hawkey have been extremely professional in every dealing that I have had. I highly recommend them to any prospective candidate who is looking to enhance their career or an employer who is growing their team with quality staff. From the front office, to interview to employment and continual follow up, Buckmaster Hawkey is leaps and bounds ahead of the industry standard.

Efficient, Reliable & Professional

I cannot fault Mark and his team at Buckmaster Hawkey. They really took the time to listen to what type of role I was looking for in the industry and delivered multiple opportunities within days and placed me in my ideal role in my preferred location. I would highly recommend using Buckmaster Hawkey to assist with any employment needs you may have, especially if moving interstate and looking for work.

Anonymous

AnonymousMelbourne

One of the worst agencies around absolutely terrible

Melbourne_3000

Melbourne_3000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding employment agency

I have had dealings with this real estate employment agency in Melbourne for some 6 years, initially as a temp and more recently searching for a permanent role.
I highly recommend them to companies looking to find staff within the real estate industry and also to employees looking to secure employment.
Most staff members have been with the company for many years and even the MD started out as a consultant.
They are professional and respond back to emails and calls unlike so many other agencies.
Friendly happy consultants which really sets them apart from their competitors.
Consultants are what makes this agency
I wish more major companies were with this agency.