2Buckmaster Hawkey

Buckmaster Hawkey

2Buckmaster Hawkey
4.9

96% · 261 · 4%

Brand Manager for Buckmaster Hawkey? Claim your listing.

Leonorra W.
Leonorra W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best temping agency in Melbourne

Daniel Bryan has been amazing. Buckmasters have placed me in multiple roles since before Covid. They actually listen to we temps, and ensure we're placed close to home in well paid roles. They are the only agency I will deal with as they're totally transparent, no dramas, no dud roles. True professionals.
Gigi C.
Gigi C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love their work!

I'm a property manager in Melbourne. I have been working closely with Buckmaster for over two years. My point of contact is Daniel, who is very proactive and easy to communicate. I never had a bad experience. I recommend working with them.
kavick75
kavick75Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Amazing service and placements

I've been with Buckmaster since the beginning. Have had a family and come back to the industry I love. Daniel has placed me on some fantastic positions I've thoroughly enjoyed and hope I have made a positive attribute to the companies I have worked with.
Shruthi Reddy
Shruthi ReddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best at what they do

I had the best experience ever. Sara Allen from Buckmaster Hawkey helped me get my dream job just in a week and I'll always be thankful to her. She is very professional, experienced and understanding.
Tamara Cruz
Tamara Cruz

Champions

Buckmaster Master Hawkey have been the most amazing, dedicated, hard working and approachable recruiters. I can not fault them. Massive THANK YOU to Sara and Daniel. I feel comfortable speaking to them anytime. Blessed to have such a down to earth, humble team. Tammi Cruz
Michaela
Michaela

Beautiful experience with Sara

Sara from Buckmaster Hawkey helped me find the job that I absolutely love. It was a perfect fit which is really important for me and Sara was there every step of the way. She’s attentive and proactive and is the best recruiter I’ve ever worked with. Highly recommend.
Kiah D.
Kiah D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thomas Scofield
Thomas ScofieldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Moving up in the world

Thanks to Sara at Buckmaster Hawkey, I secured my first role in Commercial real estate. There can be a large number of opportunities out there at the one time but Sara was able to cater the right one for me. The genuine care and interest she took in my interest was refreshing. I'd recommend anyone who is looking to further themselves into a role "they" want, give the team a call.
Pushpa
PushpaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melbourne's top most recruitment agency- Thanks Daniel

Daniel has been absolutely amazing throughout the whole recruitment process! I have never met such a professional and dedicated recruitment person. I cannot thank you enough for your full support, for believing in me and for helping me start a new chapter of my professional career in no time! Daniel, you are brilliant at what you do.
I would recommend Buckmaster Hawkey to anyone looking for work in real Estate industry. Thank you so much Daniel and Sara.
Roula B.
Roula B.

What a unique and wonderful experience

The service was impeccable from start to end. Mark Appleby kept me updated throughout the entire process, gave me great advice, was never pushy, and overall behaved with genuine integrity and professionalism unlike anything I’ve seen for a long time. I can’t thank the team at Buckmaster enough.
Nick
NickMelbourne2 posts

Fantastic agency

Every consultant I've spoken to at BH has gone above and beyond to help me. I can definitely tell they care about their candidates, which is a rarity in recruitment!
Nudiya A.
Nudiya A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

The best recruitment agency in Melbourne!!!

I have worked with couple of other recruitment agencies as well but i can say for the fact that Buckmaster Hawkey is one of the most supportive company i have dealt with. They are very good in communications and are very fast in getting the answers.

I would rate them 5 stars *****

Kim.C.
Kim.C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Why wouldn't you?

Nice people to deal with as I have for about 15-16-17 years in both the capacity to employ temps and as one. Things just seem to happen with the minimum of fuss which is pleasing.
At the moment, a fellow named "Willow" is impressing. His "can do, will do" attitude and actions are refreshing in an industry recently described to me is being like overseas electricity sellers.
A good bloke and diligent in his efforts. There are other similar companies but why not just go for the very good in the first place?
SammyD
SammyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you so much Sara!

This was my first time using recruiters and I went through a number of different agencies. Sara was the only one who stuck it out from beginning to finally placing me in a great role that met all my wants and needs in a job position. Moving from one end of Aus to the other was hard enough, Sara took the stress out of finding a new job and also cared about our move. Couldnt recommend enough! Thank you so much Sara.
Steven Lu
Steven Lu

Excellent work performed by Rowena!

Rowena assisted me found my next job and also a career move.

She has been very good. Little details like she sends you a reminder text a couple of hours before you attend interview and give me a follow up call a couple of hours after interview.

Great experience!