Buckmaster Hawkey

Buckmaster Hawkey

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic agency

Every consultant I've spoken to at BH has gone above and beyond to help me. I can definitely tell they care about their candidates, which is a rarity in recruitment!

The best recruitment agency in Melbourne!!!

I have worked with couple of other recruitment agencies as well but i can say for the fact that Buckmaster Hawkey is one of the most supportive company i have dealt with. They are very good in communications and are very fast in getting the answers.

I would rate them 5 stars *****

Why wouldn't you?

Nice people to deal with as I have for about 15-16-17 years in both the capacity to employ temps and as one. Things just seem to happen with the minimum of fuss which is pleasing.
At the moment, a fellow named "Willow" is impressing. His "can do, will do" attitude and actions are refreshing in an industry recently described to me is being like overseas electricity sellers.
A good bloke and diligent in his efforts. There are other similar companies but why not just go for the very good in the first place?

Thank you so much Sara!

This was my first time using recruiters and I went through a number of different agencies. Sara was the only one who stuck it out from beginning to finally placing me in a great role that met all my wants and needs in a job position. Moving from one end of Aus to the other was hard enough, Sara took the stress out of finding a new job and also cared about our move. Couldnt recommend enough! Thank you so much Sara.

Excellent work performed by Rowena!

Rowena assisted me found my next job and also a career move.
She has been very good. Little details like she sends you a reminder text a couple of hours before you attend interview and give me a follow up call a couple of hours after interview.
Great experience!

service

Genuine care and attention to help with customers needs, excellent and professional service, overall great company to deal with and one of the very few i would recommend.

Happy Temp worker!

Excellent temping company. They were great working with me in what I wanted to get out of temping. Always kept in touch to make sure if I was ok and happy. Mark is polite, courteous and so on the ball with each individual he places in a work place. Would highly recommend!

Real people who truely want to see you succeed.

I recently applied for a job vacancy through Buckmaster Hawkey, I received a call the very next day from Rowena Arnold, a senior recruitment consultant, we discussed my resume and she gave some great tips and insights on what I should do to tweak my resume. We scheduled a meeting and I met with Rowena at their offices. She was friendly, bubbly and really took the time to get to know me. We discussed the vacancy I applied for and she believed I could be a suitable candidate, she put me forward for the position and 2 weeks later after 2 interviews I was made an offer. Rowena kept me informed on the process and made me feel comfortable with everything that was going on. I loved having Rowena walk this journey with me and more importantly for believing in me when my hopes of finding a job were becoming very doubtful.

Recruiter worth your time

Buckmaster Hawkey were great from the get go. They answered my call and invited me for an initial interview, where the first recruiter Sara introduced me to her colleague Rowena. Both had great roles available for me to try and secure interviews for. Since that interview, i had calls and interviews almost every day and secured a role in my dream industry in less than two weeks.

During the process they provided me with feedback on how to improve my interview skills, made me feel like they truly believed my professional strengths and sold my CV well to employers (even had my picture in a CV portfolio they made). When I spoke to people from this industry, they had nothing but positive feedback for Buckmaster Hawkey.

After almost two months of struggling with uncaring, inactive recruiters and failing to secure an interview myself, I cannot thank them enough.

It's perfect, Sara

Sara Allen & her team were amazing, supportive all the way, you rarely can find someone like that now days working in any industry. It was such a unique and pleasant experience dealing with Buckmaster Hawkey

Best Recruiter Ever

Rowena was able to set me up for an interview within 5 days and I got the job. Highly recommended!!

Great work Sara!!!

I have dealt with Buckmaster Hawkey for 10+ years and recently dealt with Sara Allen and would definitely recommend her to family and friends. She is very professional, polite and attentive, she is constantly in communication with you and keeps you positive throughout the whole process. Thanks again Sara it was a pleasure to deal with you.

Sensational service

I have been both a candidate and an employer with Buckmaster Hawkey. In both aspects I have found their service to be 2nd to none. They are punctual, honest, cheerful and informative. I could not recommend them highly enough. I have personally used the services of Mark, Rowena and Nikki and I no longer use any other recruitment company.

Highly Recommend

The whole team at Buckmaster Hawkey have been extremely professional in every dealing that I have had. I highly recommend them to any prospective candidate who is looking to enhance their career or an employer who is growing their team with quality staff. From the front office, to interview to employment and continual follow up, Buckmaster Hawkey is leaps and bounds ahead of the industry standard.

Efficient, Reliable & Professional

I cannot fault Mark and his team at Buckmaster Hawkey. They really took the time to listen to what type of role I was looking for in the industry and delivered multiple opportunities within days and placed me in my ideal role in my preferred location. I would highly recommend using Buckmaster Hawkey to assist with any employment needs you may have, especially if moving interstate and looking for work.

One of the worst agencies around absolutely terrible

I have been with many recruitment agencies and their all the same. As I came in they gave me some written paperwork to fill out, which was fine then they gave me a questionnaire on Real Estate which I passed afterwards, I did not hear from them at all in regards to any jobs and every time I called them to ask them if their was a position that be forwarded to they said all the seek ads are old and nothing available, as well as this I was on seek today where their was a clear advertisement on seek dated 12 May 2014 Assistant Property Manager I called up and the consultant told me it's an old add, how is that old when today is only the 13th of May if it's old take it away from seek, at the end of the day they are all worthless, I myself with only 6 months experience get more interviews than those incompetent consultants get me and I am meant to be their client. What a joke!

Everything from no follow up calls to wrong advertisement

Outstanding employment agency

I have had dealings with this real estate employment agency in Melbourne for some 6 years, initially as a temp and more recently searching for a permanent role.
I highly recommend them to companies looking to find staff within the real estate industry and also to employees looking to secure employment.
Most staff members have been with the company for many years and even the MD started out as a consultant.
They are professional and respond back to emails and calls unlike so many other agencies.
Friendly happy consultants which really sets them apart from their competitors.
Consultants are what makes this agency
I wish more major companies were with this agency.