Budget Truck Rental

Budget Truck Rental

See the Best Tool & Building Equipment Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Zubat

ZubatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service at the Hoppers Crossing location

I hired a truck from Budget in Hoppers Crossing not once, but twice in the past few days. I was originally meant to move house on Friday, but a screw up with the bank delayed that til Monday. As a result, I had to return the truck early and they gave me a discount for returning it early and I explained my situation and they gave me a discount on the second booking, meaning they did everything in their power to make my inconvenient situation as good as they could, even though it wasn't their fault and they had no obligation to help me out. Thank you to Ashley/Ashleigh from Budget from really helping me out and going above and beyond.

Sharkawi14

Sharkawi14Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

John Cully Pty Ltd Trading as Budget car and truck rental are liars and their trucks are not insured