Duo, Twin, Mono
See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bugaboo

4.3
  • Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Simone
SimoneSydney

Love this pram! So practical and works for my growing family!

Overall I’m very happy with this pram. It’s really practical to able to go from a single to double and super easy to manipulate and collapse.

The basket and storage is very roomy. With the single and basket there’s no need for an additional baby bag.

It’s great quality. I couldn’t believe HOW light and easy to move it is. Even though it’s a double it doesn’t feel ‘bulky’ or heavy.

The only thing I would criticise is I went from a Bugaboo Fox to this model. I found the Fox to be incredibly sturdy and strong. The Donkey feels slightly flimsier to me, but I guess that’s the compromise you make when you have a model that is so interchangeable.

I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,300.00.

clezzi
clezziMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The BEST pram on the market!

We absolutely love taking our son for walks in our pram! We have used the bassinet, the seat front facing & rear facing. For a larger pram it is very easy to place in my small boot, folds down very well. The larger tyres make it a very comfortable ride for our son, even off road through parks!
The side bag is so convenient, I don’t have to bend down to place things under my sons seat.
I love how we will be able to have our babies side by side in the pram.
For a solid pram it is very light to push and easy to manoeuvre.

Purchased in November 2020.

MiriamYVictoria

I wish Silvercross made side by side twin prams :(

Purchased in January 2021 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $1,965.55.

LaurenNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome pram for 1 or 2 kids!

Purchased in February 2021 at Baby Village Online store for $2,200.00.

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Bugaboo Donkey 3 compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Danniasked
Donkey 3

What are the dimensions of the bassinet mattress/inlay? Would I able to use a change mat or Moses bassinet cover to cover the donkey 3 bassinet mattress/inlay?

Lauren

I have used the Snuggle Hunny Bassinet/change mat fitted sheet. I don’t know if a Moses fitted sheet would work as it might be a bit short.

Danni

I was (funnily enough) looking at those! Is it a snug/tight fit with that brand? No loose fabric?

Get an answer from our members and Bugaboo representatives

Compare all 3 Bugaboo Donkey 3
Bugaboo Donkey 3 Mono

Bugaboo Donkey 3 Mono

No reviews yet
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $2,099.00$2,599.00$2,799.00
Seating TypeSide-by-sideSide-by-sideSide-by-side
Convertible YesYesYes
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg22 kg22 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolidSolid
Weight13.9 kg15 kg15 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions87 x 60 x 67 cm93 x 74 x 52 cm93 x 74 x 52 cm