6Bugaboo Donkey 3

Mono
Simone
SimoneSydney16 posts
  Twin

Love this pram! So practical and works for my growing family!

Overall I’m very happy with this pram. It’s really practical to able to go from a single to double and super easy to manipulate and collapse.

The basket and storage is very roomy. With the single and basket there’s no need for an additional baby bag.

It’s great quality. I couldn’t believe HOW light and easy to move it is. Even though it’s a double it doesn’t feel ‘bulky’ or heavy.

The only thing I would criticise is I went from a Bugaboo Fox to this model. I found the Fox to be incredibly sturdy and strong. The Donkey feels slightly flimsier to me, but I guess that’s the compromise you make when you have a model that is so interchangeable.

I would definitely recommend.  Show details ·  1

Overall
Safety
clezzi
clezziMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts
  Duo

The BEST pram on the market!

We absolutely love taking our son for walks in our pram! We have used the bassinet, the seat front facing & rear facing. For a larger pram it is very easy to place in my small boot, folds down very well. The larger tyres make it a very comfortable ride for our son, even off road through parks!
The side bag is so convenient, I don’t have to bend down to place things under my sons seat.
I love how we will be able to have our babies side by side in the pram.
For a solid pram it is very light to push and easy to manoeuvre. Show details ·  1
MiriamYVictoria5 posts
  Verified Twin
LaurenNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Duo

Ivana J
Ivana J · Donkey 3

Purchased the Donkey 3 for my twins already have a fox from my singleton. Can I use my coloured canopy’s from my fox on the new donkey?

MiriamY

Hi Ivana, my sister has the fox (I have the Donkey 3 for my twins), the shape and size is different so the canopies are not interchangeable.

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Ivana, Thanks for the question. The Bugaboo Donkey 3 sun canopy is not compatible with the Fox.

The team at Bugaboo

Danni · Donkey 3

What are the dimensions of the bassinet mattress/inlay? Would I able to use a change mat or Moses bassinet cover to cover the donkey 3 bassinet mattress/inlay?

Lauren

I have used the Snuggle Hunny Bassinet/change mat fitted sheet. I don’t know if a Moses fitted sheet would work as it might be a bit short.

Danni

I was (funnily enough) looking at those! Is it a snug/tight fit with that brand? No loose fabric?

Compare all Bugaboo Donkey 3 listings
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $2,599$2,799$2,099
Seating TypeSide-by-sideSide-by-sideSide-by-side
Convertible YesYesYes
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg22 kg22 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolidSolid
Weight15 kg15 kg13.9 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions93 x 74 x 52 cm93 x 74 x 52 cm87 x 60 x 67 cm