4Bugaboo Lynx

3.7

JadeH
JadeH8 posts

This is a great pram

This is a great pram and has served us well for my child for 17 months.
It is easy to fold up and down and light weight to lift in and out the car. Straps are easy to adjust and seat can be adjusted easily with one click of a button.
Only down fall I would call out, is the storage space underneath, it does the job, but I certainly could have done with more space.

My toddler is also on the bigger side (has been above the 98th percentile since birth), and at 17 months she is too big to have the canopy closed.
Also - found really helpful instructions on YouTube (google lynx bugaboo assembly) when i initially assembled it. Show details ·  1

faheema h.
faheema h.4 posts

Josipa
JosipaSydney, NSW3 posts

Bugaboo Lynx +Bugaboo turtle

I just love this pram and baby capsule together , Being using pram and capsule for 3 months and I can’t describe how much I love both of them … so easy to push around… This pram with capsule got many compliments together from strangers ….
For me 10 stars if I could rate 10 !!! Show details ·  1
Kim
KimSydney, NSW2 posts

Bugaboo lynx wheel

I bought the bugaboo lynx as a whole set. The capsule and bassinet is great but the main issue I had was the front left wheel. It always locks when I turn a certain way. It disrupts the way that I push my baby around. Sometimes it is somewhat dangerous as I don't know when it'll lock. To overcome this I always have to reverse and jiggle it for it to spin back to its normal course. If I had known this issue i would've gone for another brand such as redsbaby. I have already contacted bugaboo and still awaiting for a response.
Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Denise
Denise

Front wheel stuck!!!

I have bought a bugaboo lynx in 2020 and have had issues with the front wheel since. Is this a warranty issue? It makes it extremely hard to use and very frustrating  Show details ·  1
Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Best pram for petite mums!

Really satisfied with the pram. I bought pram and bassinet. Baby is super safe in that when maneuvering the pram and sleeps as soon as bub is on it which is a win-win moment for any mom/dad. Also when buying the pram, while searching for the most stylish ones, I was informed by the store lady to find a pram which suits me as I’m a petite mom. I went with this advice and bought this pram which really helped me as its not heavy to lift from car. Show details ·  1
Devora
DevoraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LShep86
LShep86Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Great customer service

I purchased a Bugaboo Lynx and had significant problems with the 2 front wheels. I contact Bugaboo and they were nothing short of amazing. There communication was prompt to ensure customer satisfaction. They provided
Me with a new pram and the rep
Set it up for me to pick up from a local store.
The pram is amazing. Show details ·  1
Sarah Sydney, NSW6 posts

So so disappointed

I was so disappointed when I pick up this product. I was misinformed that you can “simply use the bassinet or detach it and use the seat” however you only receive one frame to attach to the pram so in essence you need to reassemble the whole frame as a seat if you want to change from the bassinet to the seat. Unlike the Uppababy Cruz which has two frames a bassinet frame and a seat frame plus has an added option of attachments to make it a double pram and large storage underneath. I was also shocked that for the price it is not already assembled.
To make matters worse the front wheel is constantly getting stuck particularly if going over a small bump. It’s not as easy to manoeuvre as described in the show room. Show details
Evie

Danielle37 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Ambassador Review

Taylah
Taylah

I’m wondering what other fabrics are compatible with the bugaboo lynx?

Rachel J.
Rachel J.

Purchased our bugaboo lynx in 2020, after falling in love with the display pram at baby bunting. Out bub hated the bassinet so we didn’t use the pram much until she could sit into he seated position. The front right wheel would jam multiple times, especially when crossing the road and there have been several times my pram almost flipped in front of cars when crossing at the lights. Baby bunting got in touch with bugaboo and the front wheels and chassis were replaced (the service was prompt and amazing). However I am stil noticing that when I am walking around the streets and through the local park the front right wheel is still getting jammed and forcing the pram to go up and over. Has anyone who has had their parts replaced experienced the same? I am not the only one who has experienced this, it is also happed when my husband and father pushes the pram.

Sarah

Be careful also as baby bunting manager was trying to say we could only have store credit but I checked their website and it states if a product is faulty we are entitled to a full refund especially if it is a safety concern

Danielle

Is the Fox2 sun canopy compatible with the Bugaboo Lynx?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Danielle It sure is :)
external link