Buy Contacts Online

Buy Contacts Online

Brand Manager for Buy Contacts Online? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

G Fr
G FrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and price.

Very impressed with the service and price. Very professional, and extremely quick delivery. The website was easy to navigate. The optometrist actually rang me to confirm my prescription, when I had typed in a + instead of a - , which was a silly error on my part.

Very prompt delivery.

Online store is easy to navigate and use and delivery was very swift. Personal thank you note on invoice was a lovely touch.

PPK
PPKDarwin

Best online contact lens company!

Fast delivery, cheap contact lens and the best customer service. Never have any issues at all. Thank you for the best service from Buycontactlensonline.

david.bernardo.39
david.bernardo.39Palmerston 2913, ACT

excellent service, excellent prices

Bought 3 pairs of coloured monthlies. Arrived within 2 or 3 days. Would have arrived sooner if it wasn't for Melbourne Cup. Very happy and will definitely order again.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Buy Contacts Online compares to other Optical Retailers

James N.
James N.Melbourne

Best and cheapest online store for contact lenses

Ordered them online 4 years ago, and continue to do so. I'd tried a number of other contact lens sites, and have had varied success. These guys however are ALWAYS a fast turn around, with the best prices to boot. If your in Melbourne, they even have an optometrist shop in Windsor.

Couldn't recommend Buy Contacts Online enough.

Norzzz
NorzzzFar North Queensland, QLD

Fast Delivery and Cheaper (even when you include postage)

Ordered online on the 9th August and received it today (12th August). Expressed Post. Not sure where it was mailed from but it only took 4 days to arrive to me in Cairns, QLD ! I am impressed. Definitely will be buying from them again next time especially it offered cheaper prices than the other online stores that I came across.

Marcus
MarcusSydney

Convenient way to buy contact lenses online

I have purchased contact lenses from buycontactsonline.com.au a few times now and have been impressed by the quick turnaround and personal service.

I had one instance where my prescription changed and I had some unused boxes of contact lenses under my old prescription. I contacted the optometrist at buycontactsonline.com.au and he was happy to exchange these for new ones for my new prescription.

Delivery time is always very fast (they use Express Post if you are outside the Melbourne area).

Much better value than buying directly from an optometrist.
Cost effective, quick delivery and friendly service