BYOjet

Listing monitored by BYOjet

461 questions from our users

Sachiko I.
Sachiko I.asked

I am about to book tickets to Japan. May I ask about cancellation protection insurance? If we buy this, can we cancell booking at no cost if one of us get covid-19??

Whistle Blower
Whistle Blower

My advice - Book direct with an airline and use your credit card.

SFLYNasked

Been trying to get hold of BYO jet for weeks to use my credit. Have contacted the the airline who say my credit has been extended another year but cannot get hold of anyone at BYO.
Tried emailing. I’ve sat on the phone for at least 1.5 hours twice and a few more tries at different time of day no answer.
Does anyone know how to get hold of them?

Simon A.
Simon A.
Ken G.
Ken G.
Katie
Katieasked

My husband urgently needs his e-ticket to be sent to his email for a flight tomorrow morning his reference is BYO13640746, can someone help urgently

Outi C.
Outi C.asked

Hi, airline cancelled one of our flight on a connecting return flight. I have been contacting byojet customer support for 5 days now non-stop but not getting through as well as sending emails with out any response. Could you please contact me to re-arrange alternative flights?

Andyasked

why is BYOJet so bad?

T Tys
T Tysasked

Gift Card - https://home.byojet.com/en/swap-credit-for-vouchers
I have applied for my credit to be converted to a gift card using the link above. And it reads that:
Thank you for submitting a request to convert your credit. Please give us 7-10 business days to order your gift card with our partners. They will email the gift card to you directly.
I did this more than a month ago and have not received anything. Is this a scam? Just so frustrating that my credit has been held for over 2 years and I cannot even get anything back. HELP!!!
I have submitted an enquiry via email already. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Andy

they are cheats,shame on Flight Centre, owner of BYOJet your good reputation is in tatters.

Josh Q

They are scammers! I have lost out on my refund after speaking to Virgin directly and they released my funds. Keep hassling them

H WEI
H WEIasked

My flight was cancelled in 2020 due to COVID and a credit note was issued. Can I have a refund rather than credit note , as no one knows when we can travel overseas again, giving the situation with the pandemic hasn’t got any better.

Brian. H
Brian. Hasked

hi I am looking at flying from Melbourne to the UK 27th Aug, return &th Jan 2022, you have a flight Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong, Hong Kong to Zurich to London return London, Vienna, Bangkok, Melbourne, is this itinery still on . best wishes Brian

Cathy
Cathyasked

I HAVE A CREDIT VOUCHER FROM BYOjet but am based in the UK and didn't realise that this was an Australian company. The byojet.co.uk website is not accessible and has an error message. How do I go about booking a flight using the voucher, or preferably now just get my money back?
Thanks.

good luck...been waiting 3 years...they are dogs

Avrilasked

I HAVE A CREDIT VOUCHER FROM BYOjet. How do I go about booking a flight to New Zealand using the voucher?Please respond to [email removed]

Avril

Can you please respond to my above question

Jacob
Jacobasked

I cancelled a ticket on last may due to Covid, still not refund the amount. Any help?

Terry B.
Terry B.asked

How does one contact BYOjet, either by telephone or email ???? I have been trying to get my booking refund for flights cancelled by the airline since May, that is almost 6 months ago.

Josh Q

How did you go??? I am still asking for a refund 4 months later.

me 3 years !

NickyJaneB
NickyJaneBasked

I received a credit note from you back in March. Please advise how I can use this to rèbook my flights as it states on your Uk website you are no longer taking any calls or e mails. Please advise.

SimonO
SimonOasked

I’ve been trying to get through to BYOJet’s customer care team on +61 2 8103 2107 but I just get a message that “this number is not yet active”. Anyone had similar problems?

Tatjana B.
Tatjana B.asked

Hi guys
I got an email from you on 16/9/2020 and it says that you’re currently receiving 2000 refunds per week, and you’re processing them back to the customers. It also says that as soon as you receive my funds you will pass them back to my original form of payment.
I closed my credit card that actually was the original form of payment and I need to know what is my next step to get my funds back.
Your help is much appreciated.
Tatjana

Lisetteasked

Good morning, I have been extremely patient in waiting for my refund from my booking which was paid for in January. Flight was supposed to be May. Please can someone get back to me [email removed]
BYO11329219

Hi Russ,
My booking was with Qantas and they have confirmed I am entitled to a full refund.

Which number can I call? There is no number from what i can see.

Arthur Harris
Arthur Harrisasked

i have been trying to contact byo jet for the last 5 months to get a refund. on their refund page i select to give me a qoute for a refund, however they have issued me with a credit note which is of no use to me. i would like a refund. my flight was with etihad and i understand etihad has given refunds back to the travel agents.

SuzieQ
SuzieQ

After no response from byojet, I contacted the airline directly and dealt with them.

Chev k
Chev kasked

Received a credit voucher from BYOjet. Can this only be used for same airline company or any airline but I just need to book through BYOjet?

Jav
Javasked

Dear BYOjet,

I have used your services many times. I have recommended you to many of my friends. Until before COVID your service and efficiency was remarkable.
All my previous flights and services were on time, very affordable and worth it. Thank you.

I have had a response from you regarding a refund that I need to wait another 12 weeks. That twelve weeks have expired.
Please help us as I have lost my job recently.

Thanks and good luck.

JA

Abbas reza rezaie
Abbas reza rezaieasked

Hi my booking number 11520462 I want change my flight so plz help thanks I am in owarss so I have my owarss my phone nabar 0092342008267 plz call in July 24 thanks

Get an answer from our members and BYOjet representatives

Other Booking Comparison-Only Services