Byron Bay Chopping Boards

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic sustainable and Aussie made chopping boards

I have been searching for chopping boards which are not only made in Australia but that don't contain any plastic and are eco friendly. I came across Byron Bay chopping boards and I am so HAPPY with not only their products but also their BRILLIANT customer service. The Camphor Laurel is just beautiful and each boards is so unique. I have told so many people already about the company. Do yourself and nature a favour and buy a board or two.

Awesome Service ,Great Product

Hi, Just wanted to say what an awesome business it is to work with Simon is an amazing person! Top quality boards Had quite a few boards done from them now. Amazing Could't Recommend them enough.

The ideal gift

I ordered an engraved chopping board as a wedding gift and BBCB did a wonderful job at getting it to me in Sydney within the week using express postage. When I unwrapped the medium chopping board it smelt lovely, even my friends commented when they opened it. The engraving was great and the finish impressive. I'm very happy with my purchase. I also appreciated the emails to say it was being prepared and posted. I would recommend you watch how you wrap it - wrapping paper doesn't cut it with the oil. I learnt the hard way, but two sheets of paper was a good short term solution :)

Love this chopping board with personalising

I had this chopping board engraved for my friends wedding and they loved it.
I will definitely order again, Thank to the guys at Byron Bay chopping boards

Great product- BAD Service!!!

Major stuff around with postage, hence me having to go to a wedding without my gift (a chopping board).
It finally showed up 3 days after the wedding with no help from the seller. Very disappointed as he was ever so helpful to make the sale happen but very dismissive when it came to sorting out the problem!!
Just a shame to have such poor customer service skills for such talent with the beautiful wood & engraving!!