100% · 60%

Brand Manager for Byron Bay Chopping Boards? Claim your listing.

RSB
RSBAU25 posts

Love these boards

We now have about six of these boards. All have beautiful grain and scent. Great Australian Company to deal with. Recently had a board arrived with some damage from transit. The company was very responsive, had the board repaired and threw in a small cheese board for the inconvenience. Still amazes me that even though old, the boards when oiled still give off a great camphor scent. Photo of our new board, 1.2 metres long.
Sandra Kearns
Sandra KearnsSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Fantastic sustainable and Aussie made chopping boards

I have been searching for chopping boards which are not only made in Australia but that don't contain any plastic and are eco friendly. I came across Byron Bay chopping boards and I am so HAPPY with not only their products but also their BRILLIANT customer service. The Camphor Laurel is just beautiful and each boards is so unique. I have told so many people already about the company. Do yourself and nature a favour and buy a board or two.

sam
sam

Awesome Service ,Great Product

Hi, Just wanted to say what an awesome business it is to work with Simon is an amazing person! Top quality boards Had quite a few boards done from them now. Amazing Could't Recommend them enough.

Glynis
GlynisSydney, NSW2 posts

The ideal gift

I ordered an engraved chopping board as a wedding gift and BBCB did a wonderful job at getting it to me in Sydney within the week using express postage. When I unwrapped the medium chopping board it smelt lovely, even my friends commented when they opened it. The engraving was great and the finish impressive. I'm very happy with my purchase. I also appreciated the emails to say it was being prepared and posted. I would recommend you watch how you wrap it - wrapping paper doesn't cut it with the oil. I learnt the hard way, but two sheets of paper was a good short term solution :)

Brent
BrentSydney

Love this chopping board with personalising

I had this chopping board engraved for my friends wedding and they loved it.

I will definitely order again, Thank to the guys at Byron Bay chopping boards

Meredith
MeredithNewcastle2 posts

Great product- BAD Service!!!

Major stuff around with postage, hence me having to go to a wedding without my gift (a chopping board).

It finally showed up 3 days after the wedding with no help from the seller. Very disappointed as he was ever so helpful to make the sale happen but very dismissive when it came to sorting out the problem!!

Just a shame to have such poor customer service skills for such talent with the beautiful wood & engraving!!