Kitchen Warehouse
See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kitchen Warehouse

Wonderful service

I bought an accessory for my Magimax. I asked a question via email and had a reply with in a day. The package was posted to NZ and arrived in my mailbox within 10 days of ordering. Great service.

jmbau
jmbauMelbourne

Efficient and effective

Have used this company online several times (again) over the last few months after moving to a new house in Vic and needing stuff to upgrade storage in the kitchen. Click Clack storage containers and slide out shelves have solved the problem of limited space, badly used.
Colour me happy. Each order has been carefully packed, and delivered with reasonable promptness - given AusPost is still somewhat slow.
Not a mistake, not a breakage, just good speedy service, and at a good price. It’s why I keep returning to this company first. With service and products like this, why would I go anywhere else?

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frustrating returns situation for non-working appliance

I received an appliance that did not work. After many emails back and forward to receive a replacement, it appears I need to complain to the ACCC to get either a refund or replacement. I am appalled by their lack of customer service and would recommend against purchasing from them

I have spoken to Desiree and my money has been refunded.

Disappointed

I have called with no solution. I have tried to resolve this within your company for weeks. If there was an appropriate response, I would not be posting this review

Customer Service T.Kitchen WarehouseSend a private message

Impressed with ease and speed of service

Bought a sale item that caught my eye from an email. Online purchase was simple and straightforward. Chose delivery as was free shipping. Item was delivered within 2 days!

Adam G.
Adam G.South East Queensland, QLD

Chassuer Cookware

The Bundall Kitchen Warehouse team are very helpful, thanks Ella for my new lasagna dish. Definitely be back again soon.

Ross M.
Ross M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Poor delivery times, atrocious communications

Products are as advertised but the customer service is appalling. They don't answer emails or messages sent through their contact form. After 10 days of no delivery and no feedback, I tried twice to get an update. I literally had to open a dispute before they delivered the product. Which I guess makes them a single step above a scam site. Never again.

Customer Service T.Kitchen WarehouseSend a private message

Brilliant Products, Excellent Service!

G K.
G K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Impressed.

Ordered 5 items online for instore pick up. Two of those items were damaged. I checked bag as I got into my car and found a good dent on the rim of cake pan that was bad enough to distort the shape. Salesperson exchanged for a good one, however I didn't check pizza trays properly as they were stacked. When I got home, the bottom one was missing it's paper packaging and was scratched all over. Feels like they were offloading their damaged goods on me. I will never buy online from this company again.

Lachlan H.
Lachlan H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I've never seen a box so well packed

Ordered a cast iron grill plate and some whiskey glasses that were on clearance and could not be happier with the shipping. Came faster than expected, had fragile tape on the box and they packed the box full of brown paper and bubble wrap to make sure nothing moved around and broke during shipping. None of the smaller boxes inside even had a slight dent, very impressed and will definitely be shopping there again.

Therese B.
Therese B.South East Queensland, QLD

Adds a touch of class

Looking for a bar cady found one in robina for $349.00. Went on line found it in your shop for $219.00! It is absolutely beautiful and served by a lovely young girl. Totally stoked with my purchase

Customer Service T.Kitchen WarehouseSend a private message

Great service and good prices

ordered 12 inch pizza plates and a stainless steel olive oil container-- Excellent price for good quality items. Quick delivery as well

Jennie H.
Jennie H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Exemplary Customer Service

Last year I purchased 3 induction fry pans from Kitchen Warehouse. Unfortunately one small pan recently developed a fault with the base buckling. From the minute I contacted Kitchen Warehouse I was treated with courtesy, kindness and understanding. They immediately offered to replace the pan and it was posted straight away and I received it only a matter of days later. What an absolute breath of fresh air to feel so comfortable and special when reporting a fault. (Not very common regrettably.) Thank you Kitchen Warehouse, in particular Ammee.

• Return Claim MadeYes

nikki
nikkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products INSANE packaging

These guys really need to figure out packaging. I was just sent a slow cooker, inside a box, inside another box, inside another box. Each box had plastic or polystyrene packaging within. Absolutely unnecessary, a pain to get rid of but more importantly so environmentally damaging.

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was lack lustre

Asked them to price match however as the 2 items from the competition came to $90 and would have attracted a $8.95 shipping fee and the competition also has a $100 spend required for free shipping. My order with Kitchen Warehouse included other items which made my total order over $100 and eligible for free shipping. Kitchen warehouse refused to price match. Unfortunately the competitors did not sell the other 2 items I needed. Would not buy from these guys again.

Ladyandthetiger

Contacted Kitchen Warehouse today. Apparently all Desiree wanted to do was to “explain” why I was not eligible for the price match. Thanks for wasting even more of my time.

Monique
MoniqueSydney, NSW

Very efficient , good selection at great prices

I needed to return a product, as I misread the details online. I could do so easily in store, they were also able to advise on a more suitable product. The staff at Alexandria are always very helpful every time I visit.

• Return Claim MadeYes