Verifiedkitchenwarehouse.com.au

2,317 reviews
Meghan
MeghanPerth, WA3 posts

Great online customer service

I had ordered an extra dinner set to the one I had already recently ordered, received, and loved. The second set arrived with various faults including markings, colour fading etc. It was bothering me every time I used one so I decided to contact the customer care center. I dealt with a lady called Michelle who made the whole process of obtaining a replacement set free of charge seamless. My communication with Michelle was clear and efficient and I will certainly continue to use kitchen warehouse. Great experience. Only dropped a stat because the dinner set was faulty in the first place, otherwise a great experience.
Neil H.
Farnoosh SSouth East Queensland, QLD
Anton
Anton
  Verified Online Store

Don't waist your time like I did

They didn't like the fact that I had an alias email. So they had my phone number, my name, my address and the payment went through as well and they cancelled my order anyway. I find it puzzling, with so many companies being hacked or selling our private information to ad brokers, they have a problem with an unfamiliar email. They even called me to ensure that I'm a real person and still they cancelled my order.
If you are privacy conscious and don't use email providers that spy on you, don't bother with Kitchen Warehouse, use your money somewhere else. Show details
Gaz
Gaz21 posts

Nil stars for useless uncaring, [Content Removed]

Bought a casserole dish which arrived broken, they replaced it and that arrived broken, offered me a refund...which after 8 days still hadn't happened....phoned them but they said they couldn't find my card number (which they had on file). Useless ...and if I hadn't followed up they would have kept my money
In saying that, I am again waiting...totally crap operation...nil stars for nil care
Rowena
Rowena4 posts
  Online Store

Faulty device not fully refunded, non existant customer service for online store

Ordered a cherry pitter to process a glut of cherries. It arrived more than a week later and was broken on arrival. I emailed customer support asking for a refund of the cost of the device plus postage. No response. Took it to the nearest store (90 minute drive) where they said they'd send it off with the request to refund the whole amount. They only refunded the cost of the pitter, so I'm out the cost of postage and by the time I sourced another pitter, most of the cherries were no good. KW has been great when things go smoothly, but now I know they have terrible customer service when things go wrong. Will avoid using them in future. Show details
Singrid B.
Singrid B.

Terrible absent service

Terrible service.
I received my order and it was damage to the point of being unusable. I followed up for a respond for almost three weeks to then be offered a refund, which I have not receive and emails go without respond.
Former repeat customer, but never again.
MONTROSE
MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD89 posts

FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE

I ordered two plates from Kitchen Warehouse, when they arrived one of them had a large chip (6cmX3cm) on the edge, damaged due to fragile cardboard packaging.

I phoned Kitchen Warehouse re the issue and spoke to Annabel - she was so easy to communicate with and organised immediately for a replacement plate to be forwarded.

The replacement plate has arrived has arrived, very well wrapped in bubble wrap, within three days of speaking to Annabel.

It was a delight to deal with Annabel - she is an asset to Kitchen Warehouse - I was totally impressed by such amazing customer service!!!!!

March 21, 2024 Show details

Kirsty Clare
Kirsty ClareSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

Our new bin turned up with several dents. I contacted Kitchen Warehouse and had the great fortune of dealing with Janelle M. She went above and beyond to help me. She stayed in constant contact throughout the process.

Could not recommend this company enough based on their outstanding commitment in ensuring that their customers are well looked after!

Thanks Janelle, you truly are an asset to the company! Show details

Andrijano Jareb
Andrijano Jareb

Customer service

Janelle was the most helpful person on this planet. Her friendly customer service and just overall professionalism was off the charts Show details
Kunali
Kunali2 posts

Brilliant customer service

I had a faulty bottle. Janelle was so prompt to respond and send me a replacement item. I will definitely shop with them again. Thank you Janelle.
John E.
John E.
  WA, Malaga

A wonderful shopping experience

I recently attended the Malaga branch of Kitchen Warehouse to by a knife and a knife block and was served by one of your shop assistants called Chloe, who gave me the best shopping experience I have ever had. She was professional, knowledgeable, extremely pleasant, courteous and respectful. I can't thank her enough. I then had to attend the Osborne Park branch and was dealt with by Jo, with all the same wonderful qualities as Chloe, who without fuss provided me with yet another great experience. My wife and I are about to renovate our kitchen and I'm looking forward to shopping at Kitchen Warehouse again. Kind Regards John Elgin Show details
zoukprincess1980
zoukprincess1980

Exceptional Customer Service

Great prices and range of the falcon bakeware items I was after, very quick postage to my rural location too! One item was unfortunately damaged in transit, but once I advised of this I had a quick response and resolution from customer service and my replacement item is on its way! One very happy customer. Thank you and look forward to shopping here again.
Helen D
Helen DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Customer Service

I cannot speak highly enough of Janelle who helped me with a purchase that I could not complete on-line. Not only did she step up to find a way through the issues I had encountered but she supported me as a priority and had my order ready for dispatch on the same day. To top it all off she was absolutely lovely to deal with.
Thank you so much Janelle for your superior service.