1,369

M smith

M smith

Great price and good service

I ordered some Glass Lock glassware at an amazing price - something like 40% off RRP. The ordering process was quick, and the delivery arrived fairly quickly. They even called me to check that I was an authentic buyer, because my account came up flagged as potential fraud. A slight delay but I appreciate their cautiousness. The products are great, and I'll certainly go back to the site to see what other great deals they have in the future.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT & SERVICE

Recently purchased the Bamix wet/dry processor for myself and was so impressed that I have purchased another for my daughter. This is truly a little gem to be used with the Bamix. Received very quickly after ordering online, advised online when despatched and of it's arrival. Had to pay postage but very reasonable.
Thoroughly recommend the product and company. Five stars!

S.Lee

S.LeeWheatbelt, WA

Great

Easy experience and got what I wanted with free shipping. Didnt have to spend a silly amount to get the free shipping. Best place for all kitchen needs. Thank you

Roz young

Roz youngGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great price ..

I purchased a knife set in a block the price was great the transaction on line was easy and fast and delivery was quick what more could you want it was exactly what I wanted I am very happy with my recent purchase !!!

JoJo Wise

JoJo WiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Ordered my items, closed my order, realised I forgot something and would have to pay extra shipping if ordered separately, contacted customer service who got back to me really quickly, they offered to cancel the original order so I could reorder everything I wanted with the free shipping deal, completed my new order on a Thursday afternoon and received my items Monday, all in great condition. Very happy customer. :-)

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Best product I have ever used in my pantry

I found the 0.5ml Bormioli Rocco Fido Jar to be perfect for storing tahini, pepitas, coconut and tahini. I highly recommend this product as it keeps my produce as fresh as the day I purchased it. I also love visiting the Melville store as I find the staff incredibly helpful and polite.

Store LocationMelville
Belinda
Belinda

I often shop there... wonderful staff

this is perfect thank you so much

Fast delivery within 4days and excellent packaging and very nice prices in the store recommend everyone to buy thank you very much i love it thank you i will buy again soon

Naomi

NaomiWestern Australia

Great Range & High Quality

This store is my go to for anything kitchen related. They have such a great range of high quality items, from specialty knives, to kitchen gadgets, and beautiful ranges of products like dinner sets that are updated pretty regularly. I often stop in to get my cake decorating supplies here and can't help looking around to see what else grabs my eye or what is on sale. The staff are helpful and they often run interesting events/workshops in the store.

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA

Beverley

BeverleySydney

Bormioli Rocco Fido Herm 5 litre glass jar

Thank you Kitchen Warehouse; I'm perfectly happy with my I gallon glass jar which is currently brewing Kombucha Tea. It arrived spotless and punctual, and is doing a great job.

October 13th 2019 Update: Bormioli Rocco Fido Jar Herm 5L

I'm perfectly happy with my 1 Gallon glass jar. It arrived absolutely spotlessly clean. It is currently brewing 5 litres of organic Kombucha Tea, and will serve me for years to come.

Jennie

JenniePerth, WA

Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan

If you want perfect, evenly cooked steaks and chicken breasts, then this is the grill pan you’ve been looking for.. My only regret is that I didn’t buy one sooner!

David C

David CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent value and service

Very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly staff. Great range of products. Pleasant store layout. Very happy with the pans I bought, and the advice on selecting them. Will be back to buy a couple more sizes.

Store LocationPenrith, NSW

Pablos

PablosSydney, NSW

Great Service

I purchased a Lodge 25cm seasoned skillet and am delighted with the service and the product. I use it on my BBQ and it is perfect for this as I don't need half of my cooking surface being taken up with the cast iron plate supplied with the BBQ. The skillet is easy to clean and maintain and food does not stick to it. Delivery was super fast too from Kitchen Warehouse

arantius

arantiusSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Selection, Great Quality and Great Customer Service

Chanced upon the grand opening of this store and was not disappointed. What an excellent selection of high quality cookware and every accessory you could think of. One very happy customer.

Store LocationPenrith

David H.

David H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great gift idea.

Bought the Icon double sided magnetic knife holder as a gift to a chef friend and he loves it, told me to purchase one myself, exactly what i did. Thanks kitchen warehouse Preston

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Has everything for your kitchen

Has most, if not all, the cooking things you need in your kitchen.
I've been looking everywhere for an Angel Cake Pan, literally no one in Victoria has it except Kitchen Warehouse.
Staff is friendly, and comes by to ask if you need assistance.
Store layout is beautiful, which makes it easier to find things.
Pricing is decent, along with the sales promotions every now and then.
Most importantly, everything that I had purchased there are of very good quality!

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than I thought it would be

I waited a long time to purchase my first Chasseur Round French Oven 26cm, (Caviar) and I’ve used it many times already, the food tastes so much better, I’m not disappointed at all. Best money Ive spent on a product.

Store LocationKitchenware Moorabbin Vic

Wendy

WendyVictoria

Customer Service Extraordinaire

Online order placed, when it became apparent I had made an error. Called Customer Service and was greeted by warm, friendly staff who sorted out my error instantly. Complete satisfaction.

Appalling customer service

Appalling customer service. I placed an order on Tuesday for a Vitamix, my blender had broken and I had an important dinner party on the Saturday night. Plenty of time to receive an order. When I hadn't received the item or any updated emails I contacted them Friday morning to ensure the item was being delivered on the Friday. I was told someone had tried to contact me to verify my details - 1. I had not received any calls from them 2. if I had missed a call they did not leave a voicemail 3. they did not try to contact me via email. They just left the order hanging. When I explained all this the customer service person did not care less and said the item will be despatched today and will take 3-4 days to receive.

Susan
Susan

Felicity

FelicityHunter Region, NSW

The best appliance I have ever bought

This is the best item I have ever purchased. I have so far only used 4 functions and love it so much, I don't know how I survived before and the delivery was so quick

Sheffy

SheffyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gift purchase & a quick delivery

Fast delivery and promo email follow up regarding a discount. The purchase was a last minute gift and the recipient was happy. Will buy again in the future, it will be first stop for gifts search.

Hilary

Hilaryasked

This is a comment regarding a Workshop I attended at your Midland Store. The workshop was 'Sour Dough '
While I appreciated the method demonstrated by the person conducting the course. The main purpose of attending sour dough making was to learn how to make your own starter which was neither demonstrated or a recipe supplied instead, the presenter had a few small jars of her home made starter which she asked for a $10/ donation. I was completely disappointed as I have enjoyed several of your cooking/baking classes last year and walked away with knowledge, skills and recipe The presenter was inaudible even after several requests to speak up. She was given a microphone and the volume was on maximum but continued to speak down to her shoes rather than speak clearly into the microphone.
For $30/ spent on the seat in this class I am very disappointed. I am a regular customer of Kitchen Warehouse and feel I wasted my money today. If you want to get in contact with me my details are listed at the Midland store in WA.
Hilary Grant

Jill

Jillasked

I have a Fagor Duo pressure cooker and require a rubber seal 27cm. Do you have replacements or could you please advise where I may be able to source one?
Regards
Jill Wagg

Hi, Jill.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately, we do not stock the replacement you require. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 332 934 and we can provide you with some information.

Kind Regards,

Pamela peach

Pamela peachasked

I have bought 3 handle covers for this frypan but none were the right size!! I have only returned one, the third one I bought was a lodge brand (small) and according to information was suppose to be the right size! Do you stock the correct handle cover?
I have purchased this frypan as a gift and I am keen to get the correct handle cover.
Pam Smith

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for your email.

Please contact us directly on 1800 332 934, we'd be happy to discuss this further over the phone.

Kind Regards,

Kitchen Warehouse WA, Midland

Kitchen Warehouse WA, Midland

Kitchen Warehouse WA, Osborne Park

Kitchen Warehouse WA, Osborne Park

CategoryOnline Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops and Kitchenware Shops