2,024 reviews

Gumble01

Gumble01Hunter Region, NSW

Where is it?

I ordered this plus an espresso cup more than four weeks ago. I still don’t have it. I should have just gone to a random kitchen supply shop somewhere. Not happy.

A Birthday Gift From Canada

My husband and I live in Canada, and recently ordered a Wok from Kitchen Warehouse's Online Store as a birthday present to our son, who lives in Melbourne. These days it's difficult to purchase anything internationally, never mind have it delivered in a timely fashion, but Kitchen Warehouse made it doable, and we can't thank you enough!

Mom
Mom

p.s. He loved it!

Anthony L

Anthony LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

I make a point of purchasing everything through Kitchen Warehouse - I prefer not to buy cheap imports that wont last or are sub par quality. Kitchen warehouse have great product and excellent pricing. I love the out of stock notifier - works every time and guarantees I get what I need !

Don't be tricked by cheap and pretend quality of other housewares brands

Do you research

Nadine

NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic stress free shopping

I ordered my french oven so i could bake sour dough. Its amazing and bakes perfectly! It looks so nice that i have decided to leave it out on the bench all the time. The delivery as fast and it was so easy to order.

Janine

JanineMid North Coast, NSW

GLOBAL BREAD KNIFE 22CM G-9

Now added to my collection - Easy to use and light to handle. Like the design and of course think they are the best knifes around. Bought for gifts for the whole family, as they also like the range.

Ester

EsterBrisbane

a good investment made; Pressure cooker

I purchased a Tefal Secure Neo 5 Pressure Cooker 6L online from Kitchen Warehouse. It is the best pressure cooker I have used. The online shopping experience was easy and the delivery very efficient. I would highly recommended both the product and the company. I will be a regular customer now.

Fantastic Range, Price & Delivery Time

Kitchen Warehouse has -
Fantastic Range, Price & Delivery Time.
I have made multiple purchases from this site, and will do again.
I would highly recommended Kitchen Warehouse to anyone looking to purchase, the best range at the best price.

David

DavidFranklin 2913, ACT

Great Service at Kitchen Warehouse

Kitchen Warehouse has a terrific, easy to use website. The items I ordered arrived quickly and what impressed me most was how well they were packed. The $15 off your next purchases was really nice too and I have already used it.

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Changed my life

Instant hot water is such a time saver. It holds a huge 4ltrs. It comes out a little slow but still saves so much time compared to boiling the kettle. The delivery was so fast and the packaging was immaculate.

Azki

AzkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic service

I haven't received my order yet and kitchen warehouse has sent me an email to write a about the product. I am not even sure if I will get it.

Kel K.

Kel K.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Exactly as described. Great value, love this site- would recommend to everyone.

Quality, Affordable, Easy online store.

Family uses online store and this is my first time, very happy with my purchase!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dorell

Dorell

I have used the online store several times now and am very happy with the service. My orders are always despatched very quickly and arrive within a few days. Items are well packed also. A great service!

Deb B

Deb BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous 21st Presents

Bought a lovely cocktail maker set & ice bucket as a covid 21st present. They arrived in very good time . Lovely quality items and fabulous forever items. Thank you so much.

Deb

DebSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy customer

Great products fast delivery great service with returns would definitely recommend. Everything I ordered was exactly as advertised. Really happy with the prices. Have now ordered four times and will order again for sure

Jennie H.

Jennie H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Simply amazing

This fry pan is simply amazing. I cooked a beautiful chicken supreme on the induction cooktop, then took the handle off and finished it in the oven. Beautifully cooked and so easy. It makes such a difference to cook with great tools!!!

Shannan

ShannanSydney, NSW

Great Store, helpful staff & so much variety!

Kitchen Warehouse has such a wide range of products for the professional and novice chef, all at great prices. The staff are always helpful and I look forward to my visits!

Store LocationPenrith, NSW

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! Great! Awesome!

Everything is perfect. From the user-friendly system to packaging to the fast shipment...not to forget the best deal ever! Received everything so perfectly. Also thanks for those vouchers. Will absolutely recommend you to friends!

Brian

BrianSouth Australia

So Easy

I recently purchased the Appetito Compost Bin. The product arrived 6 days latter, well packaged against any possible damage. The whole transaction was so simple, easy and quick. The compost bin is just the size and robustness I had hoped for. This is the first time I have purchased from Kitchen Warehouse on-line but it will not be the last.

RyanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed the initial $15 promo only applies to fully marked up products.

The Welcome15 Promo is not worth the effort, doesn't disclose it can't be used on anything with a slight discount until you're at the checkout.

Deceptive marketing behavior like this leaves a bad taste.

Only redeeming feature was the free postage.

Ryan

When I did call I received attitude from the call centre operator. Hardly worth the exercise. I just hope the product arrives in a timely manner and works as described.

TraceyN

TraceyNSydney, NSW

Great service, fantastic products

I recently purchased some scanpan saucepans through the online store.I found the site was easy to use, the prices were great, delivery quick and the saucepans are fantastic.Great shopping experience

Lydia M.

Lydia M.asked

Online Store

Do u have a commercial popcorn machine and at how much?

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi, Lydia! You can send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934, available Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm AEST, and we'd be happy to assist or discuss this further.

Julie G.asked

Kitchen Warehouse

I visited the Box Hill South Store and was disappointed that the salesman did not have much product knowledge. He was most short with me when I asked about the VIP programme. According to the email, I was to receive a discount on the purchase, this I did not receive. He failed to convince me that he understood the working of the VIP programme at all.

Julie G.

Can you please explain the VIP programme to both the salesman and myself and explain as to why the s=discount was not honoured? Thank you.

Giuseppe Latina
Giuseppe Latina

You need to contact their Head office and speak to someone in regards to your enquiry

Hi, Julie.

Thank you for feedback. If you’re open to discussing this further, please call us at 1800 332 934 and we’ll be happy to assist. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to improve our services.

Kind regards,

Connie Dick

Connie Dickasked

Kitchen Warehouse

I am looking for a replacement seal for the inside of my oven. It’s a schotts ceran brand

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi, Connie! You can send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934, available Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm AEST, and we'd be happy to assist or discuss this further.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Warehouse representatives