Jacqueline C.

Jacqueline C.Sydney, NSW

Stopped working after 2 uses

Bought one for myself and one for a gift for a friend. Mine stopped working after 2 uses. Hope the second one lasts longer.

Georgia Thymianos

Georgia ThymianosSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service

I am extremely happy with instore customer service. I made an online purchase and went it to discuss product purchased with Manager who took time out of her busy day (store full of customers) to assist me with my question about my purchase. She provided me with her full attention and went out of her way. Customer service at its very best. Thank you

bremner

bremnerDarwin, NT

An Organized Pantry

For years I have had a chaotic pantry with mismatched storage containers losing precious space. Since I have purchased Pro Denny storage containers my pantry is well organized and with space saved I am now able to locate all items easily. After having several weevil attacks, I love these airtight containers and so far have kept the weevils at bay. My husband is impressed with my reorganized pantry.

So many wonderful items

Every time I visit the store the staff members are so helpful and friendly. I recently purchased and redid my whole pantry as I was so impressed with all of the storage containers and items this store has. Thank you kitchen warehouse Cannington

Bruce H.

Bruce H.

Trashy product, no instructions, doesn't work, customer service fails too

After waiting for a week for an Australian delivery of a milk frother for lotion making, it arrived with no instructions for fitting batteries and use, batteries would not fit under sliding cap, product would not work. Four phone calls to idiots later, still no resolution. Kitchen warehouse sell cheap garbage, don't know anything about the products, and will waste your time with idiots in customer service trying to get some assistance. Finally got a call back, no-one has any instructions. The chinese manufacturer doesn't print any (sound familiar?) Finally managed to fit batteries ands lid and got it to work. No thanks to Kitchen Warehouse. Wasted time and annoyance. Why bother with people who do this?

Tina S.

Tina S.Perth, WA

Great customer service

I visited the store to buy four spice racks. They only had 3 in stock so quickly ordered me another and it was ordered and ready for collection the next business day. The girls in store were very friendly and they had great products, will definately be back.

Perfect experience

My order arrived super quick and packaged very well for delivery. Excellent quality products. Will definitely shop here again and again

David

DavidPerth, WA

Love them.

They are cute and useful. My son loves using them for dip and biscuits. I bought some for a friend as well who also loves them and uses them for her grandchildren's lunches.

Happy!!

Very happy with the purchase. The knives set is what I’ve been looking for. Not to mention the quality. Oh and the handle is super comfortable.

Perfect! Exactly what I wanted

Great product, best price against competitors and fast shipping. I am very happy with my purchase. Will definitely shop here again.

Rozza

RozzaMelbourne

Prompt service

Great service, great communication, my order was delivered promptly, a great variety of products
Will happily purchase from again

Tina J

Tina J

Excellent Quality Exceptional Serivce

The Marcato Pasta Machine is of exceptionally high quality and the service from Kitchen Warehouse makes them the preferred supplier of any Kitchen equipment as they always provide swiftly and with no issues

James

James

Where Is It?

If I had known online orders (well at least mine) came from WA, I would ordered elsewhere. Still sitting at original deposit point. By now i would have my items if I had purchased at any other kitchen store. Which I will be doing in future.

To save kitchen warehouse the trouble of a reply, I will use their stock standard reply, to any problems on here:

Hi,

Thank you for feedback. If you’re open to discussing this further, please call us at 1800 332 934 and we’ll be happy to assist. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to improve our services.

Adeline

AdelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good choice and prices but a bit unethical

Anamary

Anamary

Safe, clear and seals well

These storage containers are an important aspect to my pantry organisation. The variety of sizes makes them extremely useful. Being BPA free ensures safer storage and the air tight function promotes freshness. Very pleased with this purchase.

Mab

MabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great follow up customer service

One of the ramekins broke and the customer service team were really helpful in a quick resolution for all parties. Thank you I do recommend just for peace of mind.

dideeThe Mallee, VIC

Sunbeam bakehouse bread maker

Great site to buy from and very quick delivery. Breadmaker is easy to use although I am still working on getting the mix right for a Lauke breadmix loaf

didee

Have now mastered the ingredients on the Laucke breadmix so now breadmaker is even better. It is producing a perfect loaf everytime and so easy to clean.

Brad the foodie

Brad the foodieAlice Springs, NT

Clean!!!!!!@ So easy to use!

I threw the last two deep dryers out because they were smelly and hard to clean.
This one is easy to use and clean with every cook.
Also keeps heat real good, and such a wide basket for max surface area cooking of your meal.
Wow!

Great customer service

The lid of the frying pan broke before I could use it. The staff tried to get it replaced but manufacturer couldn’t do it. So they gave me a full refund and let me keep the frying pan. So nice and polite and great selection in store

Store LocationBox Hill
Heather

HeatherEyre Peninsula, SA

Elegance with simplicity

We bought two Maxwell Williams Diamonds dinner sets.
There were two different ones to choose from either with or without mug options.
We chose without mugs as that was what was required.
They are quite a heavy dinner set but still with the elegance of a fine bone china.
There were a couple of faults on the underside of a couple of the plates when we checked them.
We took photos and sent them to Kitchen Warehouse. They had absolutely no hesitations in sending replacements for the pieces that were faulty.
The dinner sets and the replacements arrived very quickly and packaging was amazing. I would have no hesitation in purchasing again from this company.
They are great to deal with.
Thank you.