Listing monitored by Kitchen Warehouse

Carmen R
Carmen RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online Experience

I have purchased many times from this Store and as always the range, the service and pricing are really good. I would highly recommend purchasing from this family business.

fast and easy process

Items were dispatched quickly and also packaged safely to ensure no breakage. Online customer service was also responsive and helpful.

Helen
Helen

Wusthof knife

Easy to order quick delivery and very happy with my new knife - extremely sharp and great style and looks great on my magnietic wall mounted knife rack - would not be without it now.

Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

Old Fashion Mason Jars

These jars arrived quickly and were just as presented on the website. They are great for my overnight oats . Look good and have a great seal.

Donna M.
Donna M.South East Queensland, QLD

Service and a smile

The staff at North lakes are wonderful..their assistance flawless.. this store especially now we know they are mum and dad stores, is my go to for all kitchen needs. Next up is an instant pot!

Sara S
Sara SPerth, WA

Brilliant

This magnetic knife block is perfect, it hold many different size knives, and the big bonus is it takes up little space on the kitchen bench.

Mia C.
Mia C.Perth, WA

Didn't think I'd find these here!

Swiss army knives at Kitchen Warehouse, not at an army disposal store or fishing and camping place! Fantastic range, cheaper than competitors and in stock! Perfect gifts for my sons to mark a special occasion, and something that I hope they will treasure forever.

Pedro Anibal M.
Pedro Anibal M.Sydney, NSW

Hello

Hello everyone, I just found you by accident ,looking for some Le creuset stuff , and now you got me addicted!!!. - Love you: -great prices, options for every pocket, fab sales, good and easy to navigate website with clear photos and explanation , of what the product is like. Also quick to deliver, and let me know that there is more coming when the order is not complete. Only thing I would love , is for the delivery boys to just leave the parcels inside the building, but I do understand you’re only bring careful. My building is very safe, usually!!-Tx again. Pedro

Great prices and service

Purchased with Kitchen Warehouse a few times and always happy with the quality of products, great discounts and fast delivery.

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Good prices and quality products

So happy that I discovered kitchen warehouse recently. They have very competitive prices, are able to price match, and offer good quality products.

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Great prices and Products available

Have made 3 purchases on there online site and have met my expectations. Quick delivery and products are exactly as shown. Happy I came across this site.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not be happier!

Great products. I was very happy with price, prompt delivery, brands available, and the quality of the products. Thank you!

This is perfect

Very good quality product with good promo prices. I always look forward to promo offers and getting items I like from kitchen warehouse

Extremely versatile

Wish I had purchased this earlier. Super versatile, lovely weight & easy to use. This knife makes chopping vegetables a breeze.

Paula
Paula Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my scanpans just completed my set of pans.

Kitchenwarehouse on line orders/ deliveries arrived so fast and no fault with my items happy customer,
Thank you kitchenwarehouse will shop again.

Read more reviews - page 2

Zac
Zacasked
Kitchen Warehouse

Why do you reply to all the negative comments with the same annoying vanilla comment? Why is it our job as customers to pester you and waste our time with your issues?

Lyn
Lyn

We are shocked that this company would treat a genuine 80 year old customer who would appreciate guidance in this manner, when a product is ordered & the extra bottle ordered of course should fit the Soda Stream being purchased. It would be very unlikely I would deal with Kitchen Warehouse if they have no empathy & don’t offer to exchange a product when a mistake is made. We’d be happy to pay if the matter was handled correctly. I’m very disappointed!

Hi, Zac and Lyn.

Thank you for feedback. If you’re open to discussing this further, please call us at 1800 332 934 and we’ll be happy to assist. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to improve our services.

Margaret
Margaretasked
Kitchen Warehouse

I am still waiting delivery of my purchase, a Christmas gift for my grandson who loves cooking. You wrote and told me it had been taken to Australia Post on 11th December. When am I likely to receive it please. Very disappointed.

Hi, Margaret!

Thank you for getting in touch. Kindly send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or call us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST so we can assist you further, please.

John d.
John d.asked
Online Store

I am interested on precision kitchen scales with bluetooth

Hi, John!

Thank you for getting in touch. You can send us email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST and we'd be happy to assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Warehouse representatives