1,738 reviews

Nicile Taylor

Nicile TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt delivery and resolution of a slight issue

I could not be happier. My delivery to semi-rural Victoria arrived quickly. Updates on my order were satisfyingly regular. I ordered a large, glass item which was chipped upon receipt, and this issue was resolved seamlessly. I have not GOT the replacement yet, but have 100% trust and faith that I will.
I found a specific item ... being a multi purpose cake dome, which I could not find elsewhere. It was reasonably priced and gorgeous!
I also purchased vegetable and salad tongs, and am thrilled with the price and quality.
Kitchen Warehouse is a fine leader in online shopping! I'll be back.
Good job KW.

Suzana

SuzanaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No hassle shopping

Purchased the Edge Hand Mincer and Cuisinart Belgium Waffle Maker. Both arrived in a timely manner. My mum loves the mincer and the kids love the waffle maker. Always a breeze shopping online.

Connie S

Connie S

Great customer service

Efficient speedy purchase and delivery even when many other stores were having major delays due to COVID-19. Small defect identified on delivery and a replacement was with me less than a week later. Very impressed.

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Perfect size bin, and functional features

This is the second time we have purchased from Kitchen Warehouse, we bought a dustbin EKO E-CUBE STEP CAN 30L. It fits just right in our small kitchen, easy to open and clean. I did a lot of research to find the right dustbin and then went searching for the best price. Kitchen Warehouse delivery service was very good especially considering the current situation.

Bubbles

BubblesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shredding cabbage made easy

Great for slicing veggies thin enough for fermenting. The machine is small enough to permenantly sit on my table. The dough hook is good for mixing up small batches for bread. I will be using this food processor for all my chopping & bread making needs.

Judy

JudyMurray Region, NSW

Saute pan

I brought the Awesome saute pan. It is the Best pan I have ever owned Can’t wait to get another one. Awesome service and received it by post so quick.

Mel

MelCentral Queensland, QLD

Great products at great prices

I purchased the set of 10 glass lock glass containers and absolutely love them. My shopping experience was straight forward and delivery was quite fast considering the current circumstances. I will definitely use this online store again as I've seen many products at great prices that I would like to purchase.

Simon D.

Simon D.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great customer service

Goods were delivered damaged, and they were fantastic in replacing them for us, with a minimum of fuss (in COVID times). When they were out of the item we had ordered, they allowed us to choose a replacement, and waived the 99 cents extra fee. Strongly recommend!

Tali

TaliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Market Trolley

Bought my market trolley online, I always buy kitchenware from Kitchen Warehouse, their delivery is super fast and the packing really amazing, very safe and professionally packed. I recommend this store

Fantastic service every time

Easy to use website with multiple payment options available. Great communication- confirmation of order, date of dispatch & expected delivery date. All items were delivered in the advised time frame and in perfect condition. I have used Kitchen Warehouse several times and found their service excellent and will be using them again.

Jeanette

JeanetteMERREDIN

Essteele Per Vita 4pc Set W/ Saucepans & Steamer

Really happy with my purchase. Heavy and excellent quality pans. Even with postage being delayed at the moment with all the COVID 19 restrictions, my items still arrived in good time.

Janine

JanineWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Convenient

I’m not usually an online shopper however I will say more than happy even when I needed help. My goods were here in half the time stated. Would I do again,yes

Compared to other online experiences

KW get the gong for great service. Other providers fail to match up. They dispatched the orders (multiple) quickly and packed things well. The tracking showed me where they were at all times and althoulg one parcel took a long time to get to me, I dont think that was the stores fault. the products we chose have all been perfect. Will use again for sure.

Easy and super Fast!

Easy website to navigate, good clear information about products and all my orders have been delivered super fast! Given the competitive pricing I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Kitchen Warehouse Online Store again!

Jay

JayPerth, WA

My content were lost

I bought 2 sharpening wetstone online, but they put them in a paper bag to delivery. So I received a empty parcel with a opened bag. Which is now shown delivered on Mypost...what a stupid retailer!

Bub

BubSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crumpet rings are perfect.

I ordered 3 stainless crumpet rings (there were only 3 available at the time) then I checked again a couple of days later and I ordered another one. The delivery of both orders were very prompt and we have used them, the crumpets were delicious. Thank you and when we need other utensils I will be ordering from you again.

Juzzy

JuzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Kitchenaid

I am Very happy with my Kitchenaid hand mixer and happy with the special price. The delivery time from Kitchen Warehouse Online Store was also very efficient and on time.

Great quality and prompt service

Having broken my T-Pot was very happy to find the same one on Kitchen Warehouse at a reasonable price and with a quick turnaround from order to delivery, very happy.

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Love Kitchen Warehouse

Recently brought Hug Mugs online. Excellent quality, quick delivery. Packaged nicely to get to you without breakage. Easy tracking. I love Kitchen Warehouse. Excellent quality products with great reasonable prices..

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Product didn’t work but fully refunded

I purchased a wine bottle vacuum pump and annoyingly, the product plugs didn’t fit a wine bottle. The Kitchen Warehouse provided a full refund including shipping costs. Excellent client service.