JMB

JMBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product and fantastic service

Ordered the Scanpan 10 piece pot set online,I found it to be alot cheaper than anywhere else,. Easy to navigate website, excellent communication and very quick delivery. I will shop with this company from now on and I have recommended it to all my friends

Libby

LibbyBalwyn North

Cake stand - fabulous

Attractive, sturdy and exactly as described in the online site. I wanted a cake stand for a variety of uses, but it needed to be completely flat, with no lip. I am delighted with this purchase.

Tracey V.

Tracey V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will definitely look here first from now on

Kitchen Warehouse had the best price for the juicer I wanted and when I let them know I needed urgently they sent it out immediately. Could not be happy with the service and the juicer is absolutely perfect!

Lorraine

LorrainePeel, WA

Excellent shopping experience

Ordered saucepan set and cutlery set. Easy to order and pay for on line, delivery was timely and items arrived all in one piece. Would shop here again! Being able to order on line saved me time so thank you.

Excellent products & efficient delivery

Have ordered products online from Kitchen Warehouse a number of times and they have always been delivered within a couple of days. The quality of the products is always excellent. Great service.

Excellent Service

It was a very good experience shopping with Kitchen Warehouse Online Store and I was very happy with the time it took to get the products I ordered. Very happy customer. Thank you.

Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Great

Excellent service. Good variety of products, easy to buy, precise instructions and fast delivery. I already had two online shopping experiences at Kitchen Warehouse fully satisfactory and strongly recommend them.

Jenny A.

Jenny A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

perfection

I have always been delighted with the service , products and postage , so quick and always reliable . I have used this online store quite a few times now and cant complain .

Love these!

Really great containers that are easy to store and stack. Very easy to click open and close and love the white and clear colour of the set. Makes for a great clean look in the pantry

Sandra W

Sandra WSoutheast, SA

This is exactly what I wanted, it's brilliant.

This pan works great on my induction cook top. It heats and cooks evenly. I don't have any spot that start to burn while other areas just simmer. Extremely happy with the quality. The bottom has remained flat with no warping.

Tania Poskitt

Tania PoskittSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zoom Zoom and food is chopped so much fun to use

This is a great machine. The bowl is a great size. The cutters come in their own box which saves those infrequently used cutter blades floating around in your cupboard. The machibe is also so quite for how powerful the machine is. Highly recommended

frypan and saucepan set

we looked for awhile at good quality cookware, and after many sites we found these set to be of good quality and great price, and was delivered within a few days we are very satisfied with them

Alex

AlexSouthern and Hills, SA

Please with my item and the delivery.

I was very pleased with my online purchase with kitchen warehouse. It was easy to navigate through the website, make payment and the delivery time was pleasing. Kitchen Warehouse offered an excellent price for what I wanted.

Clare

ClareIllawarra, NSW

Poor after sale service

Postage was awesome.
Then the fun stopped there.
My products came with free trays; had to chase redemption details then to date still have received them and have followed up several times. And given run around each time.

Fast and excellent service

Items were delivered in two days, excellent online service. Great sales and choices. Definitely will shop again. Afterpay options allow you to have the goods whilst paying over two months.

Leanne

LeanneSydney, NSW

Friendly and Always Helpful Staff

I have ordered many products with Kitchen Warehouse and have never been disappointed with either the quality of their products or with the delivery. Thanks to Alannah and the team!

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range and easy returns

Love Kitchen Warehouse, they have a great range in quality kitchen utensils. I was surprised at how quickly the items I ordered came! I had to return a glass container set I purchased online (only because the containers were smaller than I anticipated - my mistake for not reading the measurements!) and was able to go into the physical store to do this. It was a pleasant experience and the workers in the store were super helpful, the money deposited back into my bank account within days.

Jess k

Jess kSydney, NSW

Perfect place to get your back to school needs!!

Great prices, high quality products that were delivered in a timely manner. I purchased a lunch box and lunch box Carry bag I was unsure if it would fit so I called customer service, they were more than hooray to assist and gave me the correct measurements so I had piece of mind before purchasing that it would fit perfectly!! very happy will definitely shop here again!

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the mug

Great service ordered the mug took 1 week too arrive ordered same mug from eBay in November still has not arrived a big thanks i got a dinner set love it too

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Super fast shipping, great deals on the items I wanted

The items were shipped quickly, and were packaged well and came undamaged. I love the products and luckily I was able to get them at an amazing price. Great service!