Colleen Large

Colleen LargeHunter Region, NSW

In store staff are Fantastic Customer service is crap wanting me to travels hrs for an exchange with a shop 15 mins away

Greenhills East Maitland store is fantastic
Global retails brands customer service is very unhelpful nd ride.. I brought a faulty product before the store remodel. Now I can't get a replacement unless i travel to a shop over 4 hr round trip away that has the product I'm after.
Very bad service

Store LocationGreenhills East Maitland
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Terrible customer service... still waiting!

Placed order 25 Sept. all in stock shipped next day. One package lost in transit. Now been given the run around by cust.service... no delivery and still waiting for answers!

Christine

ChristinePerth Western Australia

Excellent Customer Service

My shopping experience today Saturday 2nd Nov at House Midland WA was exceptional. Customer service by Tobi was friendly and extremely helpful. Tobi helped take the stress out of my Christmas Shopping with suggestion to my ideas of gifts and her product knowledge assisting me to make great choices for my gifts. I would like House to acknowledge Tobi as a valuable employee to your company

Customer service

Melissa was very helpful in solving a problem and organising a replacement item. I had an item that was damaged during shipping and therefore not delivered.Customer service was very helpful.

Aisha.

Aisha.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service.

I would like to write about the great customer service. Stephanie gave me excellent solution for my problem. I was very happy with her service. I had a issues in store and contacted to the customer service and they handled it very smoothly which I'm very happy about.

Store LocationHouse in Greensborough Plaza.

Eliza

Eliza

Gift Card

I had some trouble recently with a voucher, after speaking via email with Senthan it was shortly resolved. The process was very efficient, I wasnt left waiting for a response which I have had this trouble with previous companies. So it was nice to have a quick response. I have always enjoyed shopping at house and would highly recommend there customer service to anybody.

Edwina

EdwinaHunter Region, NSW

Excellent products and Excellent customer service

I purchased several items on line, they arrived quickly and were excellent quality. I also ordered a product as gift and unfortunately they received two so I had to return mine and Shannay made the process super easy. Its was simple, quick and cheap to return. I will definitely be using this online store again..100% satisfied.

Blesilda Sutherland

Blesilda SutherlandWestern Australia

Excellent customer service, site easy to navigate.

I bought some glass bowls online as their prices were the cheapest I could find. Unfortunately, one was damaged in transit. When I contacted House, the response was immediate and a refund was offered. The whole experience was very pleasant. Stephanie was really very helpful. Will shop again.

Helen

HelenGreat Southern, WA

Exceptional customer service

A recent purchase of 2 Kitchen Aid mixers arrived minus their wire beaters but thanks to a dedicated customer service person (Shannay) all is sorted very efficiently. Very impressed. The products themselves are excellent & I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Replacement iteam

Happy that senthan was able to do a replacement for an iteam that was chipped so am happy with senthan the customer service but unfortunately then the replacement iteam have arrived it was damaged again in fact this time the damage was worst than before so not happy with that . Unfortunately the person that packed the iteam did not check about the faulty/ packed it secure enough. And the problem is they only have the iteam online not in-store.

FCM

FCMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Thanks very much for the fast and efficient customer service that I received from the online store. I received my replacement product within a week and am very happy. Thanks

Rosene Galis

Rosene GalisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged Delivery

Unfortunately for me I had a damaged article delivered. Melissa from Support at Global Retail Brands dealt with my complaint speedily and dealt with the issue immediately. Thanks Melissa, you're a gem!

Vic M.

Vic M.Wheatbelt, WA

Excellent Customer Service

Purchase a Rock Saute Pan on Saturday. Found a defect in lid on Monday and reported it, got reply on same day and a replacement ,under Warranty despatched on Wednesday. What great service.

Philip

PhilipHunter Region, NSW

Hassle free refund

I was extremely happy with the quick response received regarding my request for a full refund of my purchased product. Stephanie provided a full refund solely based on the reasons I provided without question.

Warranty procedure

Warranty procedure was straight forward quick and easy. Current frying pan has lost non stick cover and with a quick email along with some pictures the replacement item was sent out.

Excellent service

Loved all the items. They arrived on time, perfectly wrapped. Decided to return one and Shannay helped me through the process. She sent me a return label. It was awesome service.

Replacement

Im very happy with the service received online after one of my new plates broke. Thanks for the great service. The person I spoke to via email was fantastic! Thanks!

Karen ScottSouth West, WA

Replacement knife block set

I was very impressed and happy with the very quick reponse that I recieved from Kate.
She replied quickly to my email on my concern on a issues with my knife set. She than arranged for a replacement. It arrived within a week.
So very impressed with Kate professionalism and friendly advice, in retifing.

With Kind Regards.

Sorry not Kate,
Stephanie. Opps

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

The Best Online Customer Service Experience!

Good Customer Service

Bought a pan from the House online website and it was fine until the coating on it started peeling away.
I contacted the customer service team and got a reply within four days of sending my email.
Chloe sorted the issue for me straight away, with a speedy and very helpful reply and resolution.
Chloe organised to send out a completely new pan to replace the faulty one.
Thank you so much Chloe!