House

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (79) · No (333)

Steven

Steven Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good customer service

I was dealing with Nezie via email , she was very helpful and within days my Issue with the product was resolved and the product was delivered.

Janet S.

Janet S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Full stars for brilliant customer service

Whilst I had issues with the Baccarat $300 cookware sets that I ordered, the matter was resolved by Victoria with little trouble. I found Victoria to be responsive, courteous and professional from beginning to end. Zero stars for the product, but five out of five for excellent customer service.

Vicki

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

In enquiring of a repair or replacement of an item, I spoke with Lara representing Baccarat, House. Over the course of several emails Lara did an outstanding job of keeping correspondence positive by steering me to correct department for followup to resolution. I am a loyal customer of Baccarat who will continue to patronise for future purchases.

This is really good

Very very good customer service and explain very details on the items I need ...
Friendly staff, polite, cheerful and also helpful

Allie

Allie

Issue with postage got sorted

Spoke with Lara, she was very friendly, helpful and she promptly sorted the Australia post issue and sent the item back to my correct address. So relieved and happy!

I had an issue with a product ordered online and delivered. Nezie was able to have it all sorted with a few quick emails. Thanks Nezie!

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased 5 ceramic bowls, out of which one was cracked when arrived. Chesser, company representative, was quick to respond and arranged refund as they did not have that bowl in stock. Very impressed with their service.

Judy D

Judy DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent warranty service.

I unfortunately had to return a product under the 25 year warranty. My return was handled expediently by company representative Chesser. The time from my initial query to a replacement item being arranged was within two days. The customer service provided was exceptional. Thank you

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Lauren

LaurenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service!

Despite my order arriving missing an item Robertson was able to resolve this quickly and arrange the missing item to be shipped to me promptly.

Issue Resolution

Nezie in online returns has been extremely helpful in resolving an issue I had. Couldn’t be happier with the service.

Nikki

NikkiSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Very happy with my order - I ordered a number of items which all arrived well packaged and as described. I wanted to use the standard postage option to save $13 freight (compared to the express shipping) as I was in no hurry. Somehow when the payment was processed and I got my onscreen confirmation, it stated that it would be sent express with the additional charge included in the payment. I rang customer service and they were very considerate considering I may have just selected the wrong choice (I don't think so but I have no proof!). Nezie sent an email later to say that they would refund the express freight charges.
They even ended up sending it via express anyway! It did take a week all up, but as I said I was in no hurry.

It is the good product to use

using 7 months the lid could not open. I process the warranty for the product. And the customer services is excellent, and the staff Lara provide the extreme services to follow up until the problem has solve. It is 5 star for services.

Missing delivery order

Lara was very helpful in organising my missing dinner set delivery. She has organised for it to be sent out to me. Just waiting on a tracking number and delivery.

T-Thyme

T-ThymePerth, WA

Excellent customer service...

Thank you, Mary, for the wonderful customer service. After contacting Global Retail regarding damaged items received, Mary (call centre support) handled the matter with competence and efficiency. I truly appreciated the effortless way she resolved the issue, and organised the replacement of all damaged items. As a result of such outstanding customer service-support, I have since become a regular customer. Thank you, Global Retail, for implementing such a simple and easy process for customers to get help - this is not always common practice with some online retailers.

Kylie M.

Kylie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jhoanna from online support was amazing with assisting me with me query. She was prompt with her replies and organised a replacement item for me.