Easy purchasing. Efficient dispatching order

I found it quite easy to purchase item needed for a Christmas present
I was very happy with the speed the order was processed and dispatchedI
I will definitely use this Company again

fridalina1917

fridalina1917

Beware: Do Not Purchase From House Online!

Fauve

FauveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service by Joel = Amazing!

Joel was awesome when I contacted the store for a replacement saucepan and Joel was quick in finding the order, great communication, fast email replies and was able to organise a replacement pronto. Great service!

Fantastic service

Online purchasing is fantastic, loved the specials. Unlucky to have one item missing on our delivery - Joel was amazing with quick follow up and dispatch of our item. Thank you!

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Replacement of Faulty Items

Had the misfortune of receiving some faulty items after unboxing. Contacted House and dealt with Chloe who was fabulous in promptly assisting and rectifying the issue organising replacement after reviewing the photo's I was instructed to send. The item faults were an issue from the manufacturer and not House and thanks to Chloe my issue was resolved both politely and quickly.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Item broken on delivery - zero response

My online order arrived broken. Ive called and called their customer service line and emailed them several times too. No response. Went in store, refused exchange or refund. Poor customer service will never shop here again.

Colleen Large

Colleen LargeHunter Region, NSW

In store staff are Fantastic Customer service is crap wanting me to travels hrs for an exchange with a shop 15 mins away

Greenhills East Maitland store is fantastic
Global retails brands customer service is very unhelpful nd ride.. I brought a faulty product before the store remodel. Now I can't get a replacement unless i travel to a shop over 4 hr round trip away that has the product I'm after.
Very bad service

Store LocationGreenhills East Maitland
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Terrible customer service... still waiting!

Placed order 25 Sept. all in stock shipped next day. One package lost in transit. Now been given the run around by cust.service... no delivery and still waiting for answers!

Christine

ChristinePerth Western Australia

Excellent Customer Service

My shopping experience today Saturday 2nd Nov at House Midland WA was exceptional. Customer service by Tobi was friendly and extremely helpful. Tobi helped take the stress out of my Christmas Shopping with suggestion to my ideas of gifts and her product knowledge assisting me to make great choices for my gifts. I would like House to acknowledge Tobi as a valuable employee to your company

Customer service

Melissa was very helpful in solving a problem and organising a replacement item. I had an item that was damaged during shipping and therefore not delivered.Customer service was very helpful.

Aisha.

Aisha.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service.

I would like to write about the great customer service. Stephanie gave me excellent solution for my problem. I was very happy with her service. I had a issues in store and contacted to the customer service and they handled it very smoothly which I'm very happy about.

Store LocationHouse in Greensborough Plaza.

Eliza

Eliza

Gift Card

I had some trouble recently with a voucher, after speaking via email with Senthan it was shortly resolved. The process was very efficient, I wasnt left waiting for a response which I have had this trouble with previous companies. So it was nice to have a quick response. I have always enjoyed shopping at house and would highly recommend there customer service to anybody.

Edwina

EdwinaHunter Region, NSW

Excellent products and Excellent customer service

I purchased several items on line, they arrived quickly and were excellent quality. I also ordered a product as gift and unfortunately they received two so I had to return mine and Shannay made the process super easy. Its was simple, quick and cheap to return. I will definitely be using this online store again..100% satisfied.

Blesilda Sutherland

Blesilda SutherlandWestern Australia

Excellent customer service, site easy to navigate.

I bought some glass bowls online as their prices were the cheapest I could find. Unfortunately, one was damaged in transit. When I contacted House, the response was immediate and a refund was offered. The whole experience was very pleasant. Stephanie was really very helpful. Will shop again.

Helen

HelenGreat Southern, WA

Exceptional customer service

A recent purchase of 2 Kitchen Aid mixers arrived minus their wire beaters but thanks to a dedicated customer service person (Shannay) all is sorted very efficiently. Very impressed. The products themselves are excellent & I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Replacement iteam

Happy that senthan was able to do a replacement for an iteam that was chipped so am happy with senthan the customer service but unfortunately then the replacement iteam have arrived it was damaged again in fact this time the damage was worst than before so not happy with that . Unfortunately the person that packed the iteam did not check about the faulty/ packed it secure enough. And the problem is they only have the iteam online not in-store.

FCM

FCMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Thanks very much for the fast and efficient customer service that I received from the online store. I received my replacement product within a week and am very happy. Thanks

Rosene Galis

Rosene GalisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged Delivery

Unfortunately for me I had a damaged article delivered. Melissa from Support at Global Retail Brands dealt with my complaint speedily and dealt with the issue immediately. Thanks Melissa, you're a gem!

Vic M.

Vic M.Wheatbelt, WA

Excellent Customer Service

Purchase a Rock Saute Pan on Saturday. Found a defect in lid on Monday and reported it, got reply on same day and a replacement ,under Warranty despatched on Wednesday. What great service.

Philip

PhilipHunter Region, NSW

Hassle free refund

I was extremely happy with the quick response received regarding my request for a full refund of my purchased product. Stephanie provided a full refund solely based on the reasons I provided without question.