House
See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by House

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (111) · No (439)

BuyGeorge
BuyGeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Selling on Amazon

Be careful buying from HouseOnline store on Amazon. They send you previously opened boxes containing damaged goods. They then expect you to pay postage for the return. Assert your consumer rights to them. Damaged or defective goods received = the seller has to pay for the return postage.

The worst policy

The worst I ever dealt with is when you need to return a product if you do an online order they make you to pay for the postage even there is a store located 2 minute from where you live maybe to keep customers happy they need to change some policies.

Barbie
BarbiePerth, WA

Would give a Zero star if I could!

Hubby bought a $36 rolling pin! Coles sell same rolling pin for $6, when I went into store for a refund, was told No.. only store credit. In today's economic climate, this is not acceptable.

Store LocationEllenbrook Perth.

The MOST DISSAPOINTING aspect - THEY DONT ACCEPT CASH!!!!!

I was unable to buy anything!! This is ridiculous. cash is Australian currency and there is no reason why it should not be accepted. I am appalled that this is the company stance and will not buy from here until they change this policy.
Willing to spend but they don't want your money

Resolution of Damaged Purchase

Unfortunately when I received my serving platter it was completely broken. I contacted customer service and spoke with Aica who has been nothing but helpful. Aica arranged for a replacement and it come with a few days. Unfortunately this one was also slightly damaged. I contacted Aica and again arranged for a replacement. Aica has been very professional and helpful during this whole process. Thank you Aica.

Colin
ColinSydney, NSW

Sorting out my purchase.

Hi There
Aica Was a tremendous help in sorting out my order, nothing was to much trouble, so thank you very much, you simply was brilliant…Regards Colin

Akram
AkramMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer management

I was in a store in Adelaide, didn't accept cash thats not a problem, again COVID is to blame. I was given the incorrect product ( I even showed a picture of what i wanted) and went to return the product back to exchange for correct item. It took them so much time to process things. Had to use my card for them to credit the money back to my account and then use the card again for the same amount to repurchase. Thats not how you bloody run a business. You've lost a loyal customer.

Diz
DizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chesser rocks!

I had mucked up my account and my online order and Chesser got me sorted. Thank you and bless. Diz

Scott West
Scott WestPerth, WA

Fast customer service

I was very impressed to receive an almost instant reply from Chesser in the customer service team following my request for a tax invoice. Thank you team!

julie  claire
julie claireNortheast, VIC

Tried to purchase cake molds in shepparton, refused cash. ‍♀️

Was told they do not accept cash when attempting to purchase love heart cake molds. Fyi Cash is legal tender. Walked away without purchase. Disgusted

Wendy M.
Wendy M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty product - refund refused

Purchased Soffritto Cookie Press & Icing Set at House Hollywood Plaza. The item fell apart - rivet broke upon first use. Returned it to the store with receipt and asked for a refund. This was refused. The manager did offer to replace the product but I had no confidence that a replacement product wasn't going to break also. It is very poor quality. He also offered a store credit but why would I want to buy anything else from a store which will not refund faulty products? I have complained and requested a full refund thru' their web page but have not heard back. Certainly will not be shopping at any of the House stores in the future and will not recommend them to anyone else either.

Very satisfied customer

I was disappointed to find two of the items in my recent delivery were damaged (cracked and broken). I contacted House and spoke with Chesser who was most kind and promptly dealt with the issue resulting in replacement of the broken items.

Kay A
Kay A

Card payment only!!!

Wanted to pay cash for purchase. Was advised, card only. Didn’t want to pay with card. Left goods, left shop. On principal will never shop at House again.

Grateful
GratefulTasmania

Was not confident

Having bought a product while on holidays in another State I was unable to contact the Shop and was not confident that I would get any customer service or refund. I was pleasantly surprised and I'm sure fortunate, to have Mary deal with my refund. She was efficient, quick and very professional. Under her expert guidance I received my replacement in super quick time. Well Done Mary. Retailers could do with more like you.

Rita
RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Satisfied customer. Thank you Mary.

I purchased a knife set for Christmas. A few months later I noticed the blade was damaged. I contacted House and Mary promptly attended to my matter over two days resulting in my receiving a replacement knife.

Belinda R.
Belinda R.asked
House

Purchased online. Link in email to order to check status did not work. Bot on website said the goods were not available. The goods still show as being available to buy. Tried emailing and ringing numerous times. Beginning to wonder if this is a scam given my credit card has been billed. Next step is to contact the ACCC.

Con
Conasked
Online store

I purchased a masterpro loaf pan from houseonline in june last year and it says it comes with a (5 year non-stick warranty) well it is definately not non stick because I made bread in the first time and it stuck and I can't get it clean because you can't use abbrasive cleaners so it has been sitting in my cupboard ever since not being used! Please advise how I can get it replaced as I am not happy?

Carolineasked
Online store

received a knife instead of a barmix ! Cannot get a answer from house . I have sent numerous emails . So dissatisfied . I also was supposed to get 25%discount as it was Black Friday but that was not deducted. My PayPal account has been charged abd the invoice clearly states a barmix ! But I have a knife! My niece is getting married next week abd it’s her wedding present . So frustrating and disappointing .

Caroline

That should be no stars !

Get an answer from our members and House representatives