Everten Online

Everten Online

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Eco-friendly and timely delivery!

They deliver everything in recyclable or biodegradable packaging - I am just so impressed and thankful they are reducing their environmental impact. Their products are delivered on time and of great quality!

EVERTEN THE BEST

Pyrolux industry blue-steel fry pan and micro-plane sent fast and free!
The best steel pan non stick and well made micro plane fabulous both at he best price and will shop with Everten again Thanks

TABLEKRAFT ALEXIS 32 PIECE CUTLERY SET

This cutlery set is a stylish and timeless update to my kitchenware. It is of a very high quality and is solidly constructed to last many years. Everton Online pricing was quite competitive and their service and delivery timeline was excellent.

Australian Themed Coasters

All the coasters were well displayed on the website. They were fairly priced and easy to order. The delivery dates were advised online and delivered on time in good condition. The quality of the coasters exceeded our expectations.

Excellent service

Purchased some replacement Global knives (great knives but drop then on tilr floor). My order was handled very efficiently and delivered promptly. I was particularly impressed with the compostable air cushions used in the packaging.

Excellent Customer Service

Package arrived in no time at all, all neatly packed.
They were able to price match which was fantastic.
They have an amazing selection.
I am happy to rate this online store 5/5 stars

Great company!

I did a large purchase during the Boxing Day sales and loved everything! Really fast delivery, fantastic customer service and when there was a very small issue with one of the items (not at fault of them), they handled it beyond my expectation. Would shop again and again, highly recommend. They have a great range!

Fast Delivery

Fast service and great choice of products. It is good to see a Company using compostable packaging and recycled cardboard, not only an efficient Company but also environmentally aware. This is the second time I have ordered from Everten and it definitely wont be the last.

Hi Joyanne, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review, it is greatly appreciated! Hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind regards, The Everten Love To Cook Team

Exemplary Service

Great products at excellent prices. But where they excel is in their customer service. I had a bit of difficulty with couriers. Totally NOT Everten’s fault. But Michelle from customer service ENSURED my issues were solved. To the extent that I was getting updates from her on a SUNDAY.
Will definitely do business with Everten again. Unlike the courier

Dear Ray, Thank you for your most recent order placed with us and for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. We are sorry the courier had let us both down however happy that Michelle was able to resolve this straight away for you. Hope you have a great week and hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind regards, Natasha & The Everten Love To Cook Team

Top customer service

I purchased some glassware from Everten and it came perfectly packaged however one glass arrived with a chip in the base. I called Everten and was greeted with a friendly staff member who organised a replacement that arrived two days later. What exceptional customer service! Hard to find such good service these days.

Dear Claudio, Thank you for your most recent order placed with us and for taking the time to leave us a wondeful review, it is greatly appreciated! We hope you enjoy using your new glassware and to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind regards, Natasha + The Love To Cook Everten Team

Really fast and efficient delivery - ahead of when it was promised. Kettle looks great and while I have only used it once so far it was quick to boil and very streamlined in appearance. Description of the product was an excellent match for the kettle. I will certainly be a returning customer

I love this shop

great products and fast delivery.
I'm a returning customer.
And these people are great to deal with when there is a problem !!
they seem to stock the brands and the quality that interest me

Great service, prices and range of products for the home

I've ordered quite a few items from Everten over the past few months as they have great prices and range, for example on the White Magic i-Hook products which are really excellent in providing storage solutions without having to drill. What I'm really happy with is their customer service - orders are shipped out quickly, returns have been simple and on the one occasion they sent the wrong item in the order, they let me keep it and express posted the correct item out immediately.

A perfect example of on line trading as it should be .

Ordered 2sets of 350ml double wall coffee mugs which turned out to be out of stock .As arranged , I was advised when new stock arrived and the order was promptly completed . The whole transaction was completed swiftly and professionally . Service and product quality excellent , could not wish for better .
D.M.

A great choice buying this frypan

My Lodge cast iron frypan arrived yesterday and I used it straight away. Cooks brilliantly and easy to wash, using it again tonight. The order arrived quickly and the packaging was environmentally friendly, well done Everten.

Excellent product, great packaging

My saucepan and extra lid arrived quickly. I'm very pleased with them and I was also very pleased to see that the packaging was environmentally friendly. The bio-degradable disappeared very quickly.

Environmentally Conscious

Excellent company, my order was delivered in less than a week from ordering and it was wonderful to see that the order was consciously packed using recycled cardboard and bio-degradable packing foam.

Brilliant Service Pyrolux Pans

Ordered frying pans online, some were out of stock so a representative called to offer alternatives, on arrival one item was damaged which was replaced within days. Would not hesitate in recommending this company to family and friends. Oh, and their products are excellent as are their prices.

Excellent company

I have never had any online items from Everten before, but and I mean BUT I will be having a good look at all the items that they have. I was blown away by the total customer attention that was given a first buyer. When I received my parcel it was so well packed that any manhandling from the post it would have stood up to.
I most certainly would give them the Yea for the Day . It is rare for me to give a store such a strong verdict. Good on you Everten, keep up the good work.
I would highly recommend this store. Jan Bryan

Ecology Watercolour Aqua Dinner Set & Noodle Bowls - Excellent Service and Price

I recently purchased the Ecology Water Colour Aqua 12 Piece Dinner Set in Aqua & Noodle Bowls after doing a bit of research online to find the best price. I found Everten to be very competitive price wise and the service was outstanding. Everything arrived quickly and miraculously intact. I even received a bonus Ecology cheese pate knife set with the order. I am so pleased, I will definitely be purchasing more Ecology products based on the quality and using Everten again for any of my future cooking needs. I am an extremely happy customer.