JoH

JoHWestern Australia

Great to deal with...product ordered was not available elsewhere and was still offered at a fair price

Highly recommended. After searching everywhere for an item that appeared to have sold out on the manufacturer's website, I found it available at Everten at a fair price. Delivery was very quick, and the item was securely packed.

Kat

KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with my Everten online experience!

I ordered 2 x Pyrex coffee cups, the best coffee cups ever. They arrived well packaged and in perfect condition (I'm always nervous when I order glass online). Recycled cardboard, 100% biodegradable packing foam and an appropriate sized box were used which is awesome. I particularly enjoyed throwing the foam in the compost bin, pouring on some water and watching them dissolve :) Finally we can feel good about ordering online! Overall I'm very happy with everything and will definitely be ordering with Everten again.

Fred Scholten

Fred ScholtenSouth East Queensland, QLD

First thing for a Bright Day : a mug of Tea

For that, one needs a good kettle. We bought one from Everten Online and when it arrived, very quickly, we were surprised how it brews a perfect tea. And qua form, it is a modern design. Very happy with this product, it makes our day!

Gel

GelSydney, NSW

Notice the colour, shop in ease with this trendy Sprint Shopping Trolley

A necessary shopping accessory that is trendy in colour and versatile to use. Zipper compartments and side access. I wouldn't go shopping without it. The storage capacity is phenomenal. My partner even opts to use it too.
Just fix the wheels and away you go. I appreciated the flat pack mail and recycling foam to protect it.

Fantastic service & product.

I recently purchased a mason cash terracotta bread tin. Fast delivery & great product. Love the focus on sustainable packaging & the instructions that come with the product about the biodegradable packing foam. This is one of the most environmentally conscientious online orders I've ever received. Made the best bread I've ever baked too! I love supporting Australian family businesses.

Rosemary Kelly

Rosemary KellyPerth, WA

Fabulous service: sustainable packaging. HOORAY for the planet!

Prompt delivery, received in record time. I want to specifically comment on the packaging - recycled cardboard, biodegradable packing foam that I just threw in the garden and it all dissolved with a splash of water (WOW! who knew this was possible?) and the box was 'best fit'. Now, the good thing is that Everten actually told me this, instructed me what to do with the packaging - otherwise I would have hurled it all into the recycling bin. Good news for the environment. You need to be commended on this feature - you are conscientiously taking on this healthy packaging model. Well done! PS - the GEFU coffee grinder is superb! 10 out of 10 for Everten!

Martini girl

Martini girlSouth West, WA

Fantastic, efficient service.

Payment for goods via website very easy. Dispatch of goods timely & received within a good time frame. Products purchased being Margarita & Martini glasses plus cocktail shaker arrived safely and we are very satisfied with the quality of purchases. Would not hesitate to purchase from Everten again

Margaret Brignone

Margaret BrignoneCentral Queensland, QLD

Great service & products

I rang, the Lady I spoke to said I could order over the phone, which I did. I explained I was going to visit family overseas.
The order was put through that day & I recieved it 3 days later.
The Best Service.

Mark England

Mark EnglandFar North Queensland, QLD

The very best Customer Service...Amazing

I had an issue with my purchase and Natasha Penn was excellent and nothing too much trouble, even replied on a Public holiday and kept me in the loop by email and what replacement would I like. Then she gave me a list of products that would prevent the issue reoccurring... I then called and spoke with Natasha and bought some more products and the original one has been replaced. Highly recommend this business and customer service

Burnt Toast

Burnt ToastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Wonderbag.

In October 2019 I purchased a large Wonderbag slow cooker. It was well made, thoughtfully packed and arrived safely in a timely manner. It works very well to prepare meals and keep cooked dishes hot for later eating. This was my first purchase from Everten and I am very happy with my experience.

David C

David CSydney, NSW

First time customer

Great experience with Everten, first time I have used them. Order arrived promptly, great price and hat's off for the intelligent compostable recycled packaging, well done! Will definitely shop here again.

Kazzie

KazzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

'Leaf & Bean' Bamboo Tea Box

Very happy with my beautiful, elegant bamboo teabox purchase. The interior has 4 x compartments which comfortably stores 48 teabags. Price of the teabox was very reasonable. Delivery was prompt, parcel packed securely and I was pleased to see that recyclable packaging was used. I can highly recommend the service of this company and the product I received.

Bohemian Girl

Bohemian GirlBRIDGEWATER

First Purchase

Items are great value and expertly packed. Tracking was spot on and it arrived in quick time to Tassie. A great first experience and I definitely will be back. A+

Donna

DonnaQueensland

Fantastic prices.

I have been looking for an authentic wok and have a lot of trouble finding one. I found one on your site and I was astonished at the price. When the item arrived it was great quality. I will be using your site a gain.

KBLegals P/L

KBLegals P/LEastgardens

Crusty Bake Loaf Pans

Very impressed on your prompt delivery and quality of the items purchased. These pans are perfect for my introduction to making my own Bread. Thank you and also for the yummy caramel fudges.

Jenni Kerr

Jenni KerrCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a wonderful company, product & service

Excellence in a beautiful elegant black box thank you so much for this stunning Japanese knife set. Wonderful service with tracking, spot on. Added bonus of caramel fudge packed in amongst all the protective filling making the whole experience of the unwrapping extra special. Thank you again was a pleasure doing business with your company

No Parcel Locker Delivery

Unable to deliver to my parcel locker so I’ve had to cancel my order. So many people these days have parcel lockers so don’t know why the6 would limit there customer base.

Everten C.Everten Online

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Very high quality product.

Prompt delivery even after advice from the company that there may have been delays due to bushfires. The product I purchased exceeded my expectations. The quality was of a very high standard. Would not hesitate purchasing from Everten again.

Bruce M

Bruce MAU

Bodium glass coffee cups - insulated - coffee stays hot

The bodium insulated glass cups are a treat, also most impressed by the prompt and well-packed delivery from Everten. Nice touch - a couple of sweeties included in the package. Would buy from them again in preference to a store I do not know.

Brilliant all round!!!

The website is easy to navigate, communications are professional and friendly when contacted with questions, delivery was exactly on time, and products were in perfect condition! Will definitely buy from these guys again!!