Everten Online

Everten Online

Excellent service, product quality and pricepoint

When the Avanti dish drainer was currently out of stock, I left a "please email me when back in stock". I received this a few weeks later and immediately placed an order which I received within a couple of days. Very happy with product and pricing.

Super fast shipping, even to a rural location!

I recently received my Dualit toaster in record time from Everton-online, even in my rural area. So happy I now have a scrumptious toaster for the weekend! Product packaging was perfect and they included a free gift of a silicon scrubbing pad, how thoughtful. What a great online company and business. Thank you so much!

Store LocationOnline

Everten 10/10

12 March 2019
I recently bought 2 kasumi whetstones from Everten online store and I received them within 24 hours. Also came with free gifts like a silicon scrubbing pad (which was perfect for cleaning the whetstone after use) and caramel fudge. I can’t believe how fast I received my package. I definitely will be buying from them again.

Product Price and Service

Everton provided the Product I required an English made Wham baking tray at
a price too good to pass over and their quick service and despatch,
excellent on all areas and I have no hesitation recommending the company

Le Creuset Spice grinders

love love love these spice grinders. glass bottles instead of plastic which is healthier. looks stylish on my counter top . easy to refill. reasonable price and quick postage. thanks again

My new favourite online service

Excellent website, product, delivery and after sales service. Was able to get cracked freekeh and Pearl barley its Australian grown too !! No problem using website, good to see its an Australian family business.

Excellent service, range and price. AND enviro conscious packaging! Couldn't be happier with Everten. Thank you!

I found Everten's range and prices to be top notch. To sweeten the deal, they offered excellent service, AND environmentally conscious packaging! I couldn't be happier with my experience with Everten. Thank you!

Excellent customer service!

Best online shopping experience ever! They were quick to respond and action within 2 hours of my query. I highly recommend anyone who’s looking for kitchenware to start with Everten

Great delivery service

I placed my order on Wednesday and it was delivered Friday...
Excellent delivery service and environmentally packed. Will recommend this company for any future orders. well done keep up the great service..

Perfect purchase experience

Kudos to everyone involved at Everten for their super slick service. I ordered a small teapot on Sunday afternoon, but then requested a change to the colour within their two hour timeframe. They were very obliging, and communication was great. The teapot (correct colour!) arrived early on Thursday morning intact and looking great.

We might sometimes start despairing that companies have forgotten about delivering genuine customer service, but then thankfully we come across a company like Everten which shows they still know how to look after their customers. Brilliant!

Excellent Service

I placed an order through Monday night, 11/2/19 with thus Company. I received the parcel yesterday, 14/2/19 (Thursday). Very fast & efficient, & my coffee mugs were carefully packaged. Thankyou for your promptness. I would thoroughly recommend dealing with this company.

A great company

5 years ago we purchased (Zyliss Cafetiere Mug) coffee mugs in North Queensland and have been looking for more ever since. We have found various suppliers, however the price was prohibitive! Then i found them on Everten, a good price and reasonable freight, so immediately ordered.
Delivery was quick, packing very good and information supplied with the goods, A1.

Good service, reasonable replacement policy.

Good trustworthy service.

I received a saucepan that appear to have been struck by some object and had patches of pin sized dots in two places on the inside. I emailed back on the date of receipt with a photo and they agreed to replace it at no extra cost within 2 business days.

Happy customer, will check back when I need something in the future.

First class experience

Recently purchased some Davis & Waddell anti-fatigue floor mats for the kitchen. Received regular updates regarding progress of delivery and actually arrived ahead of schedule which was a lovely surprise. Very much appreciated the insert which explained the packaging policy of aiming to be environmentally conscious which I value along with the process of return should there have been any product issues which there wasn’t. Very happy purchaser and will certainly return when considering other kitchen needs.

Impressed

I ordered a set of saucepans on Tuesday afternoon and they arrived on Thursday which is amazing as I live in the country, I was also very happy with quick response to my request to adjust a mistake I made in my order. I am also very impressed with the environmentally friendly packaging. Well done everten, would definitely use your company again.

Product Replaced, a gesture of goodwill!

I want to extend my sincere “thank you” to the Everten team for replacing a broken item (a beautiful baking dish) as part of my order, completely free of charge! I did not provide a photo of the broken item in 48hrs, but as a gesture of goodwill, I received the replacement free of charge within days! It is genuinely very much appreciated! Well done Everten Team, you truly display Customer Service Excellence!

Shopping Trolley. Exactly what I wanted will be a great help to me

Item was delivered quick smart, was exactly as pictured online, very happy with this product looking forward to being able to do my shopping without causing strain on my joints. Thank you very much, very Happy Customer.

Product as described, excellent packaging and delivery

The placemats I ordered are exactly as pictured, are of high quality and arrived in an environmentally friendly parcel soon after ordering. I'm a happy customer and would choose Everten Online again.

Best online homewares shop going!

I am impressed (and that rarely happens)! Shopping online with Everten was easy and quick! Their prices are lower than everywhere else and their is A LOT OF VARIETY!
My order arrived quickly and well packaged in recycled materials without any damage.
All up I'd say Everten provides the best online homewares shopping experience going!

Fantastic Service

The item I ordered was exactly as expected and arrived after only 2 days. Loved that the packaging is biodegradable too. Will definitely shop with them again and will recommend to anyone needing kitchen supplies.