Everten Online

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ssirn2000

Ssirn2000Northern Region, NSW

Excellent Quality Products Seller

I recently purchased a cast iron sizzle plate, I've been looking for a good quality and affordable cast iron sizzle plate with wooden base and only Everten was able to offer the kind and quality of sizzle plate I wanted. Now I am enjoying to cook my sizzling meals with the product I ordered from Everten.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products and Service

I recently purchased a stainless steel teapot and was very impressed by the product and the quick delivery time. I never knew about the company before I had trouble finding the type of teapot I was after, but after perusing their website I know I will go back as their products are of very high quality.

Jemmy

JemmyPerth

Excellent sales and service!

I am a repeat customer for Everten and have always been met with an impressive online experience in regards to excellent product range, ease of purchase and fast product delivery.

Natalie J.

Natalie J.Darling Downs, QLD

I got exactly what I was wanting.

Delivery was prompt and the product was exactly as described. I had no trouble placing my order online and was kept up to date via email with the process. I would definitely recommend Everten.

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

My order was damaged in transit. I followed the easy to understand damage reporting process (including sending Everten Online some photos). I received a response right away advising me replacement products would be sent to replace the damaged ones. Wonderful easy customer service!!!

Lovely products and personal service.

As I live in the country I am very pleased to find such a wide range of top products and very communicative customer support. Eco friendly packaging is admirable too.

carbon steel wok

Very pleased with the packaging, environmentally friendly and really easy to collect with Click and Collect.
Excellent instructions for seasoning the wok. Look forward to using it after having a non-stick wok, which was most unsuccessful!

Kasandra T.

Kasandra T.Sydney, NSW

Perfect product for wine lover

I bought the wine pump set and its unbelievably good, it came exactly when it said it would aswell as I got a $100 wine voucher to spend on wine!

Easy shopping

I love Everten Online for kitchenware.Great range. This time I purchased a heavy gauge ring pan for baking. High quality non stick. Better than expected. Prices are competitive, processing & postage prompt. Goods are well packed. They sell good quality products. I highly Recommend Everten.

peter

peterGippsland, VIC

So worth the money!

Juice Jar

Greetings I found your service to be most understandable friendly and well efficient as I work in retail myself I know how customer service works I do appreciate your service and I will be purchasing more items in the near future when there is a need for them once again many many many thanks I set up my juice jar and it works like a beauty very happy with it I’m glad I got the bigger one which was the 5.6 L I think anyway much appreciated to you and all the best for your future and many many blessings and honour to your business Jeff Evans

Nellie

NellieQueensland

Really love these

Ordered some salt and pepper shakers which feel lovely and light to hold in your hand. Delivery time was quick. Would recommend these if any one is considering buying them.

Fantastic range and great service!

Purchased a Joseph Joseph compost bin and some Victorinox knives.
Products arrived less than 2 days from the date of order and were packaged great.
Really love their range and reasonable prices - highly recommended!

Peter C.

Peter C.Illawarra, NSW

All Online Companies need step up and Match Everten

Over the years I have purchased an assortment of kitchen 'goodies' from Everten.
Their service is second to none, and they have REAL psople - proper English speaking people who can be approached and who are helpful.
COMMENDABLE

Happy

HappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product delivery and packaging

Product was packed perfectly using recyclable materials and delivered promptly.
Would shop with them again, no hesitation.
Goods were exactly as described , and it was a pleasant surprise to be not disappointed.

Gary

GaryGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent Product

Product was as described and as such was perfect for what was wanted. Delivery was prompt and the lines of communication stayed open every step of the way. Will shop here again.

JanetD.

JanetD.New South Wales

Good range of products

Good quality, competitive pricing with sales to be pleased about. Customer service is prompt. Delivery surprisingly quick. Well packaged, keeping in mind the care for the environment by using recyclable and biodegradable packaging materials.

W Taylor

W Taylor

Always pleased

We usually find that Everton has the best bargains for the specific product we are interested. Our recent purchase for replacement cutlery of 6 forks and 6 knives which Everton had at the cheapest price we could find with no added postage.The best surprise on delivery was that all packaging was recyclable or biodegradable foam - we will be watching other companies to see if they follow this example.

Very satisfied!!

The product was packed with care and the product came perfectly, no complain at all. And also i got 100$ wine voucher!! They use bio degradable packing foam as well

Fantastic Service

I had a problem with one of my products, it was established it was defective and was replaced immediately. Great quality, speedy delivery, eco packaging, friendly service! I will definitely use Everten again.