Everten Online

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

FionaB

FionaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gold star service

What a delightful business to deal with online. Great products and very prompt delivery. Everything arrived in perfect condition and I was very pleased to notice that packaging was minimal and environmentally friendly.

John

JohnNorthern Region, NSW

Beautiful product

Very pleased with the speed of delivery and packaging extremely happy. Good work.The splaydes well priced nicely displayed in their box .I am very pleased with Everten will use them in the future.

Sue L

Sue LWheatbelt, WA

Great Product

I have been looking for this bakeware item for a long time as it has been out of stock in most places, thank you so much for having this item in stock and very pleased with how quick delivery was and item was packaged so good with some little surprises. Thank you again

Alfred

AlfredPerth, WA

Great product at great price.

Bought a 28cm Scanpan HaptIQ frypan. Arrived well packaged in good time. Best price for this newest pan. Communication was excellent. Know every step of the way until received today.

Pat

PatSydney, NSW

Speedy service

I ordered this item late on Wednesday evening and it was at my door early Saturday morning. Good price and free postage. I am most impressed with Everton and will use their services again.

Nanny

NannySydney, NSW

Very Happy with everything I bought

Not only very happy with everything I bought but I am keen to reduce waste as much as possible. The foam packing that dissolved in water was AMAZING. Delivery time was very fast. I would recommend this company on my experience

Jenny Wren

Jenny WrenHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service and great price

I recently purchased my first kitchen product from Everten, a Staub Cocotte French Oven. Very impressed with the range of products, colours and sizes available and great prices. Fantastic overview on product and wonderful site that even helped compare the three major brands and the pros and cons of each to help decide the best option for me. Great site, fantastic service, quick delivery to a rural area. Beautiful product packaged safely and environmentally thoughtful. Australian company, will definitely purchase from Everten again.

Sasha M

Sasha MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, excellent service

Good quality products at affordable prices. Great range of all cooking products, a reliable supplier I turn to when looking for cooking accessories. Items delivered within 2 working days, well before expected.

Linda W

Linda WTaranaki

Excellent and prompt customer service

Purchased a product that came with some scratches as no wrapping to separate the 2 items.
Once Everten heard they offered an immediate replacement. In the world of sales online often you dont find a business with such high standards and service to their customers. Really appreciate it!

Satisfied Flagstaff Hill

Satisfied Flagstaff HillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

The delivery service was fantastic. Highly recommend to all our friends in the future, product selection and availability is extremely good. Once again we highly recommend Everten Online to all our colleges.

Doug C

Doug CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I ordered

I have dealt with Everten Online before and have always found them very focused on customer service.
What I ordered was what was sent and received very well packed. Would not hesitate to use them again

Carol Boronia

Carol BoroniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mob.

I bought the products online and all good. Environmentally friendly packaging and the products were top notch. Love the sales items that are online. Some products would be double the price in the shops. Will buy from them again.

2x Maxwell and Williams 5.6LOlde English Juice Jar Stand

Extremely happy and satisfied with the product and service. Everten offer a cheaper price for the same product, if you were purchasing it through for example Myer or Maxwell and Williams. Packaging was excellent and the product was not damaged. I was very happy at the competitive price Everten could offer for the exact same product! Would definitely purchase more items from Everten.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to store Raw Sugar

This morning I bought a OXO Good Grips Pop 2.0 Container Small Square Short 1L for $21.95 so I can store Raw Sugar in it in my bedroom when I have Green Tea by myself or with my guests. The staff were kind to me and the service was amazing.

Sue

Sue

Great environmentally responsible company

The product I purchased was exactly what I received and it was delivered promptly. But what impressed me was the sustainable packaging my item was packed in. Everything was either made from recycled materials or it was biodegradable. I would definitely buy from this company again because they are environmentally conscious.

Didi

DidiSydney, NSW

Avanti Travel Mugs

I ordered 3 Avanti travel mugs as my husband already had one and loves it. Its a great product. I found them on sale at Everten on line for less than half the price I paid for the 1st one in the shops. Everten deliver time was within 3 days and the item came well packaged. Thank you Everten I will defiantly be ordering from you again.

William

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

As described on the web page

Product appears to be well made, using quality materials. Packaging is good and assembly easy and simple.
Delivery on time as indicated in the order confirmation e-mail. All in all, a pleasant experience.

Chasseur Retangular Grill 42 x 24cm

Fantastic Item at a great price with free postage. Item delivered within 3 days, kept up to date on progress of delivery. Will be purchasing again through Everten Online. Thanks !

Miriam

MiriamSydney, NSW

Bodum Glass Mugs

I ordered 4 Bodum Double Wall Glass Mugs last Saturday and 3 days later they arrived in my home. That is one of the quickest delivery I have had taken into account 2 days of that was the weekend. Well done Everten. A lot of other firms should take note of this excellent service by a good family company. This is my first order and I am sure should I need anything further will certainly look to them first. I also found even with paying for delivery their price was cheaper than other stores for these particular Glass Mugs.

John Mc

John McSydney, NSW

Great on line service

I ordered some Waterford glasses through Everten. The glasses arrive in full and on-time via Australia Post and it was easy to track the delivery via the AusPost App. The glasses were well packed and protected with environmentally friendly packaging and were all in excellent condition. Great service at a good price.