Customer Service excellent

Had a very positive email exchange with Janelle. Very nice, sincere & polite. This on its own will make me remember this business among the many like it. Great product range and the best prices too.

Ann

AnnGippsland, VIC

Well done!

Service was very prompt and when I received the parcel it was so well wrapped that I look a good 15 mins to unwrap it!!

Rebelmonkey1

Rebelmonkey1

Excellent Service

I accidentally thought it had been longer than it what I anticipated to get delivery and was about to cancel the order and sent them a message. Got a friendly, prompt reply and I had actually only ordered the item two afternoons before and it was being dispatched that day. Ooops. Anyway, arrived today with a nice hand written note. Perfect customer service. Impressed. Thanks Everyone.

stokeboy

stokeboyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Been looking for a particular Wusthof knife, with little success. Found it at Everton, and at a good price. Arrived five days later, and it’s every bit as good as I hoped. A real bonus is the packaging. All compostable, including the foam beads. Top marks Everton for service and innovation.

Elaine C Jackson

Elaine C JacksonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avanti 2 egg poacher

Service prompt and this product is great as it cooked perfectly, so highly recommend both, so would happily use this company again,

Boot

BootFar North Queensland, QLD

Very prompt delivery

It was recommended to me that I needed to purchase a oil mister spray bottle for the air fryer that I had acquired. Never heard of one but checked out Google and this website came up (thank you Google) Did not know it was a family business but the attention to detail with the packaging and covering note was very pleasing. The spray mister is just what was required and being a refillable pump is less wasteful. Good bit of kit. Very happy with every aspect of the purchase. Thank you Everten online

Patrick M.

Patrick M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great heavy duty pie tins.

Ordered pie tins that were labelled "good quality". Pleasantly surprised to see very sturdy pie dishes turn up with a very good non- stick coating
Very happy

Barb C

Barb C

Scanpan Tagine

Beautiful product, quality pan for both cooking and serving straight to the table. Fantastic customer service, fast delivery from Everten

Sharlene

SharleneWimmera, VIC

Fast delivery, great packaging! Happy new customer.

When looking to purchase some bowls at our local hardware store, I was needing more than they had in stock so searched online for the remaining three. Many stores only had one or two in stock, so I ended up ordering from Everten as they had the three I was looking for. A great first time purchase experience with tracking emails and fast delivery and I was surprised to find a note on how to compost the packaging (something I'd never seen or heard of before)! Very happy customer, saving Everten Online into my bookmarks for future reference.

Fast, helpful Support

I wanted to purchase a product that wasn't in stock for a birthday present. I needed the product by the end of the week. I contacted Customer Service on a Saturday to find out when the item would be back in stock. Michelle responded within 30 mins and over several emails, kept me informed - even the next day - a Sunday. On the Wednesday, she emailed me when the item would be back in stock (a matter of days), put the item aside for me, and then sent me a link so I could purchase the item straight away. I've never had someone so helpful before. The present was well-received by the recipient - just what she wanted! This wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Michelle. Everten shouldn't lose this amazing person!

May

May

Good Products

Good products and On time delivery. Also, the prices are competitive. Service is good. We have bought their products a few times.

Anne

AnneCentral West, NSW

Good price, great product, environmentally aware.

Roasting dish I ordered was as described and great price. Quick delivery with secure, but minimalist and environmentally responsible packaging.

Happy client

Happy clientSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best customer service

Really impressed with the customer service. My Product arrived in a matter of days and when I raised some concerns they quickly and professionally handled the matter. Really happy with the resolution.

Everten C.Everten Online

Thank you so much for your lovely review and recent order placed with us.
We hope to see you shopping with us again soon in the near future!
The Everten Love To Cook Team

Lyn F

Lyn FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online Purchase

Excellent price and fast delivery. Had tried to buy some Bunnykins in store elsewhere that their website said was available, but it wasn't. Ordering here online was perfect - will do this first next time.

Online purchase

Excellent service product arrived before scheduled time and met my exact expectations- have used this company before and will always go back.

Silver

SilverBrisbane

Friendly fast service

Ordered some products online and was very impressed with how quickly they were delivered and the quality of the products.

isabelle.guinebault

isabelle.guinebaultGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products, amazing service!

I ordered several items, all arrived very promptly in recyclable & compostable packaging. One of them was slightly damaged, I contacted aftersales and was taken care of in a very efficient, diligent and super-friendly manner. I would definitely recommend using Everten.

Can't fault you!

Incredibly fast, friendly service, item beautifully and safely packed, "green packaging"... I was delighted with this purchase and will certainly shop with Everten Online again for similar items.

Birdwatcher

Birdwatcher

Great service and great product

I ordered a Joseph Joseph cutlery organiser. Delivery was good, really liked that all the packaging was recyclable or compostable and the item was exactly as described online. Would order from this company again.

LauV

LauVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Thank you so much for the quick delivery of my dough cutter. Really love the care for the environment and fantastic customer service. Keep up the good work

Cookie1asked

Hi. I recently bought a large bread tin with a lid. It’s a Pullman one. I am having trouble putting the lid on and also removing it. Do you have any handy hints please? I love the bread I cook in the tin, but I need my husband round to do the lid. Thanks.

Hi Cookie1,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the lid of your Pullman loaf pan. So we can best assist you if you can kindly send through an email to enquiries@evertengroup.com.au and include just a short video showing the issue occurring along with your order number we can assess whether we can provide some troubleshooting tips or if its a manufacturing fault and its best to organise a replacement.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Natasha
Everten Love To Cook Team

Cookie1

Thank you. Now I feel silly as my husband has fiddled with it and I can now slide the top off and on with ease. Thanks for the help. I will contact you if I have anymore problems.

Everten C.Everten Online

You are welcome and no problem at all. The USA Pan Pullman loaf pan bakes the most delicious bread so we hope you enjoy baking! If you do need any further assistance please reach out to us and we'd be happy to help.
Have a lovely day.

Natasha
Everten Love To Cook Team

bill s.

bill s.asked

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Bill, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. So we can track your order for you please send us an email at enquiries@evertengroup.com.au with your email address/order number and we’d be happy to assist you further in tracking your parcel. Have a good Saturday afternoon. The Everten Love To Cook Team

Pat H.