1,240 reviews

1,240 reviews
Birgit
BirgitPerth, WA

Change of order

I ordered the wrong grids - my fault. Emailed them about my mistake. Very friendly and prompt reply, promised to refund my money as soon as possible. 5 days later money was in my account. Great customer service! Show details
mfisher
mfisherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC47 posts
Kell
Kell2 posts

Perfect shopping experience

I bought various items, including a beautiful 7.6 litre Essteele stockpot, a strainer, and stainless steel measuring cups. They were shipped promptly, and packaged perfectly. They have a fantastic range, and I'll be shopping there again. Show details ·  1
Jan
JanPerth, WA7 posts

Great product excellent service from Everten and prompt delivery of items

We ordered Essteele per salute pots and then later ordered Essteele domani skillet with lid
very happy with both products heat and start cooking very quickly they also look good.
The service we received from Everten was excellent and items were delivered on time simply a very good result. Show details ·  1
Weetbix
WeetbixGippsland, VIC

Good service

We ordered wine glasses which were the size and quality we had been looking for. They arrived speedily, extremely well packed and all intact. Your company was a pleasure to deal with, thank you. Show details ·  1
Lauren
Lauren

Order by email

It was very difficult to find an online store that anything but some form of “card” as payment. I sent so many emails to different companies without any viable help. But then I received an email reply from a lady at Everten and she was so helpful, and allowed me to pay by direct deposit. I emailed my order, paid a day or so later, and within a week, my order had arrived. The whole process was friendly and personable, I felt like I mattered, my needs mattered. While I never spoke to the lady on the phone, we did send many friendly emails to ensure my order was how I wanted it. I am so please, that I will order again and again when I need more kitchen an home items. My experience was wonderful! Show details ·  1
MJJ
MJJ

Assistance with faulty Scanpan pot lid

There was a fault on the Scanpan pot lid that I recently purchased. I called Everten & Janelle sorted out the issue for me straight away. Very happy with the service & I will be buying from Everten again. Show details ·  1
PJ
PJnewcastle11 posts

excellent customer service

Great range of products. Very easy to use website. great follow up. Quick delivery. Well-packed. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Kayla
KaylaSydney, NSW3 posts

Lost parcel

The Courier had lost my parcel however, I contacted Everten and Janelle M in the customer service team went above and beyond to track it down and I receive my parcel after the shipping company was no help and closed my inquiry.
Thank you I will definitely purchase from their website again. Great customer service Show details ·  1
Kara R
Kara R

Superb customer service and beautiful products !

After recently receiving my order, I received incredibly helpful and professional customer service from Natasha from Everten.
One of the beautiful Mason Cash bowls I ordered had a damaged base ( the rest of the order was fine). This did not occur during transit as the whole order was extremely well packaged and safely stored in boxes.
Natasha went out of her way to rectify the problem, kept me updated with emails and replaced the bowl for me - I could not have been happier or more impressed with her level of attention.
Everten is clearly a wonderful company and I would most certainly order from them again. Show details ·  1
Christian
Christian

Excellent in every way

Have been shopping with Everten periodically for a number of years now and never been disappointed.
Easy online ordering, great prices and VERY speedy delivery. On the one occasion where a digital timer was faulty, the refund process was professionally and speedily handled. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Show reply
Alex
Alex

Best Kitchenware Store

I have shopped with Everten for many years now and always find the best prices and great service.
Even if shipping fragile glasses, they always arrive safely as they are well packaged. Show details ·  1
Lawrie Sherriff
Lawrie SherriffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Great product and service, but!

Cannot go wrong with Lock 'n Lock however, the filling within the packaging was polystyrene pellets. We are required to flatten cardboard packaging for recycling which necessitates emptying the pellets. A better option would be smaller packaging together with brown paper filler. Show details ·  2
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely loving shopping at Everten

I’ve shopped here half a dozen times and can’t fault their customer service. Any enquires have been dealt with promptly and deliveries have arrived extremely quickly and as instructed.

This has quickly become my go-to destination for all kitchen gear and their prices are usually some of the cheapest going around.

Not everything is always in stock but I’ve registered for the “notify me when back in stock” emails and it’s not normally too long until I get an email in my inbox.

Very happy customer! Show reply

Sam
Sam3 posts

Excellent after sales service support

Reported a faulty champagne stopper & this was readily credited. Very impressive. Show details ·  1

Cookie1

Hi. I recently bought a large bread tin with a lid. It’s a Pullman one. I am having trouble putting the lid on and also removing it. Do you have any handy hints please? I love the bread I cook in the tin, but I need my husband round to do the lid. Thanks.

Cookie1

Thank you. Now I feel silly as my husband has fiddled with it and I can now slide the top off and on with ease. Thanks for the help. I will contact you if I have anymore problems.

bill s.
bill s.

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Pat H.