Everten Online

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Everten Online

Excellent product range and service

Buying kitchenware online can be challenging, but with everteen it is not. The range is excellent with many high quality brands available.

Andi
AndiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional Service

I purchased an item which became faulty after a few months. After forwarding a video as proof of the fault, a refund was in my account within a day. When the item was reordered a credit for the delivery was back in my account within 30mins. So very professional and helpful. Highly recommend this company. Have bought from them many times before.

Kenshiro
KenshiroCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing service! Will definitely be back!

Purchased a set of Shun Knives, Knife block and a chopping board from their webstore. What can I say, it was such a seamless transaction. Items arrived within a few days after the order was placed, very well packaged and quality items. Will definitely shop here again!

Everten C.Everten OnlineSend a private message

Great quality and speedy shipping!

Thank you, Michelle and the team! I purchased a 12 cup pie tin and a baking tray. The product quality is excellent, and the shipping time from Sydney to Adelaide amazing!

Gerry H
Gerry HSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever

I ordered two Pullman bread tins with lids. on arrival, one of the lids had a small indentation which made it hard to slide on and off. I sent an email to Everten about it, not expecting any action. But I had a reply from Everten within minutes, apologising for the defect lid and saying that they had sent a replacement already, which I received today.
I would give them moer stars than five if I could. Top seller.
Oh yes, the goods and delivery were first rate.

Everten C.Everten OnlineSend a private message

Absolutely amazing quality.5 star for me.

Thankyou so much for the fast delivery of my very well packed kitchen ware I ordered.I am very happy with the quality.I Will be back.

Everten C.Everten OnlineSend a private message

A beautiful piece of equipment

Received Pyrolux 3 piece roaster today, I only ordered it last week, great service, well packed. The roasting set is magnificent, beautiful to handle, everything I expected from Pyrolux, and Everton. Thanks.

Hi S,
Thank you for your wonderful review and your most recent order placed with us, we are so appreciative of your support! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.
The Love To Cook Team

Everten has great customer service

I have found Everten customer service to be really good. Fast shipping and environmentally friendly packaging. I had a problem with my last order with the slow cooker I purchased and Everten fixed it promptly with no fuss and great customer service reps on phone and email. I recommend Everten.

Fantastic Customer Service!

We purchased two beautiful knives from Everten. Unfortunately one of the knives produced some strange discolouration after first use. Janelle was quick to rectify the issue, replacing it straight away. The knife company usually sends replacements directly, but because they had a 3 week wait time, Janelle was kind enough to replace it on her end. She was nothing but kind, understanding and professional during the process. Lovely customer service like this is hard to come by these days. No issue with my new knife, and I'll definitely be shopping with Everten again!

Mia
MiaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Nothing but praise for this company

I've been buying from this company for years now. Service is spot on. If anything's not right, they will fix it immediately. Buy with confidence and rest assured that your order is in good hands.
Mia (Australia)

Hi Mia,
Thank you for your wonderful review and your most recent order placed with us, we are so appreciative of your support over the years! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.
The Love To Cook Team

Wusthof knife sharpener

I recently purchased a Wusthof knife sharpener from this company and was really happy with the service provided and the prompt turnaround from payment to delivery.

I would recommend them and I shall use them again for another product in the future.

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your recent order placed with us and for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
The Everten Love To Cook Team

Ramon
RamonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to my Staub Tomato Cocotte to arrive.

Special thanks to Janelle M. for friendly, prompt & exceptional customer service with my latest purchase.
( Staub Ceramic Tomato Cocotte 500ml ) It was hard to choose from the quirky, colorful designs available.

The Best Knife Block

Just purchased a Gefu Depo Stainless Steel Knife Block from Everten Online. It is an extremely practical and functional design. When you have a variety kitchen knives of different of lengths and blade types it is very hard to find a block that really suits them all and doesn't take up too much room or require mounting on a wall. This knife block is truly the one that fulfils all those needs. Absolutely recommend this block - no hesitation. And Everten supplied the order quickly and efficiently, as always.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products & great service!

I have ordered a few times from here and the products have always been great quality. The website is easy to use and shipping is very fast. Definitely recommend.

LEH
LEHPerth, WA

Knife block

Exactly the knife block that I wanted and could not find anywhere else. Arrived much quicker than expected. Excellent service.

Everten C.Everten OnlineSend a private message

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and recent order placed with us.
We hope you continue to enjoy using your beautiful new knives and to see you shopping with us again soon.
The Everten Love To Cook Team