Listing monitored by Freedom

3.4 (1,182)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (209) · No (1,380)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (173) · No (1,409)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (763) · Not as advertised (235)
    3.2 (1,250)

Great item, great delivery.

Great service very satisfied and would recommend it other people. Couch was delivered and taken into house professionally. Thank you

Stan Kontos
Stan Kontos

Love this store and the Interior Designer, Jackie, is excellent.

Jackie gave us great advice for furnishing our executive rental and had it all booked in, delivered and set up within weeks of the first contact we made with her. We have worked with Jackie and Freedom before and will continue doing so whenever we need quality, stylish furnishings and excellent customer service.

Aisha
AishaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love my vase ,cushions and greenery

My first time visiting the Craigeburn store and I loved how it was stocked well, staff were so helpful and friendly !

Riley P.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely long delays, Keeping being Lied to.

My partner and i ordered a couch back in November and promised by a team member that it would be delivered in march at the latest. After it getting delayed several times the new estimated date of delivery is July! when i called the customer care team they offered me a $50 electronics gift card. This is not good enough considering the couch has gone on sale multiple times since ordering. Trying to get a hold a manager in the store is near impossible. Would not recommend to anyone buying at freedom. Have been calling and can't get through to a manager to even speak to just keep being told "She's Busy". I would like the area manager to contact me.

hi,

order number is 2080110011423

UnhappyCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful after sales service

I purchased an outdoor lounge setting from the Fortitude Valley store. Upon delivery, Freedom arranged for a technician to come and assist with the assembly. He noticed that the middle support leg of the couch was too short and would not provide the structural support necessary. He said that the lounge would bow and sag if the leg touched the ground.
I submitted a warranty claim which has been rejected as “this is according to design”. So even though a Freedom representative has acknowledged a problem, nothing will be done.
I have made numerous telephone calls. The store manager hung up on me today when I tried to get some resolution.
My next step is Consumer Affairs.

UnhappyCustomer

Claim number is 439835. Thanks.

Mirjana L.FreedomSend a private message

Beautiful selection of rugs and wall clocks

Very easy to navigate
& interestingly presented as set ups opened my choice of final selection
Rugs well displayed
Well done Freedom

FraT
FraTSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Better than we expected!

We ordered an out outdoor lounge on line. The furniture is even nicer than depicted in the photo and very comfortable. Customer service couldn’t have been better either. Highly recommend.

Mirjana L.FreedomSend a private message

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Catrina
CatrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful upholstered occasional chair

Well set out store, with beautifully presented vignettes of furniture to tempt the buyer.. it’s great to see how things can be accessorised to look wonderful and cohesive.

Stead
Stead

Will they actually ever deliver - buyer beware

Buying is not the problem, staff in store are not the problem...
The lack of communication regarding the length of time to deliver is one problem the other is 6 months and counting. So far I have rung three times to follow up been given three dates for delivery all further and further into the future. I know I should not complain as other reviewers are up to 9 months delayed but ...

In store I was told 18 weeks maximum

Would not recommend and buyer beware.

Find out how Freedom compares to other Furniture Shops

Great quality of couch & delivery

We were very happy with the experience at Freedom with sales staff and furniture delivery guys were careful with the setup/clean up.

Lola
LolaSydney, NSW

Online shopping made easy

Very satisfied customer happy with the products I bought . Few years ago I purchased a rug from freedom and its still in top condition

Couch is rad

Couch is absolutely perfect - delivery guys were fantastic. Took a while to come but was worth it in the end.

Opinion
OpinionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sofas and accsssories

I love the styles and comfort of Freedom furniture . The fact that when the furniture was delivered it was checked on delivery ,set up and all the packing was removed was a big plus

ejmangoba
ejmangobaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Massive delays on orders. Buyers beware!!

We bought a Salsie Modular Sofa from Freedom’s physical store at West Gosford last November 25, 2021. We were told it will be delivered by mid March 2021. Delivery date was pushed back 3 times already. Now the expected delivery date is August 7 2022. Wow, almost 9 months of waiting. Never ever deal with Freedom unless they change their suppliers.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Lyndall13AU

Customer service excellent, knowledgeable,efficient & friendly. Had to change from Pick Up to Click & Collect.

"Irving" carver chairs - very happy with design, quality, value for money, craftsmanship - made of brown leather. Look great in my dining room.

Thanks Mirjana - regards, Lyndall x

Janine R.
Janine R.asked
ACT, Fyshwick

Back in February I ordered a lounge, dining table, chairs and a bed frame. It is now May 2022 and while when ordering I was advised that it would be mid April delivery for the lounge and bed frame. From then I just get regular automated emails to say that it has been delayed. It went from mid April to May to June and now July. I am getting over the excuse that it is due to COVID. You submit a form on their website and get no response. We have been living with COVID for two years. It is beyond a joke. They have had two years to revise their supply chain and work out a better way. They have taken my money but have not fulfilled their part of the contract. How long does one have to wait? If it was the consumer owing money then you would be hounding us but it seems the company had no consideration for their consumers. First and last time buying with Freedom and I have to fit out a new place.

Cassper
Cassperasked
Freedom

I have 2 x aspect modular sofas in silverstreak, I’m really, really annoyed they don’t seem to offer the same freedom quality I’m used to and that I pay for, they are both pilled terribly after only having them for 4 months!! What can I do? I expect my sofas to last at least 5 years (my last freedom ones lasted 10!!) These I can’t see even lasting 2… is ACCC my best bet? Thanks

Kayasked
Freedom

I purchased a number of items from the Southport store a couple of weeks ago, all with varying lead times. The longest lead time estimate is understandably the sofa.
Is it possible to have the other items delivered earlier if they come into stock? And how do I know when they do come in stock? Does it say online or do I have to phone the store to find out? Thank you

Kay

Oh thanks that would be helpful!
I purchased from Southport store and order no is 208011012178. Happy for all other items to be delivered earlier if they arrive and for sofa to be delivered separately:)

Mirjana L.FreedomSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Freedom representatives

Compare all 54 Freedom
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and OutdoorBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and OutdoorBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and OutdoorBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and Outdoor
Compare all 54 Freedom