2,093

Beyond frustrated with delayed deliveries!

We have been waiting 4 weeks for the delivery of our Imogen sofa without any correspondence from the store. The delivery is now late and when I called the store to follow up, all I was told was to wait another two weeks before calling again. Unfortunately we will not be supporting this store again.

Store LocationRichmond

Thankyou

A huge THANKYOU to Tony Monteleone the store manager at Belrose Supacentre on the excellent service and fast delivery of our Maddox sofabed & matching armchair. At a time when a backend system changeover has caused delays in deliveries and customers are disgruntled, we were aware this could cause delivery to possibly take months - thrilled to have it so quickly. You're obviously doing all you can at a difficult time - and the issue is clearly not the fault of the staff.. So thankyou.

Store LocationBelrose Supacentre

They Take Your Money & Don't Deliver

Store LocationOsborne Park
TokA

TokA

Worst delivery experience ever

I made an order more than 10 weeks back and the order was supposed to be ready in up to 8 weeks. I still have no visibility when my order is going to be ready. I followed up multiple times but I couldnt get any updates. The only thing I heard was that I would get a text message when the order is ready.

Tina

TinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service. Are they going bust?

This is the first time in my 41 years have ever left a product review. I am that disgruntled and need to warn people. Waiting 12 weeks, can't contact anyone. They've disconnected all the store phones and redirected to an office due to the 'system upgrade'. 3 messages left the last few weeks. Phone staff can't check orders, you cant talk to anyone, when I pushed today she said someone 'might' call me back.
In the meantime I'm getting text messages and offers of sales and free delivery... but your ordering system isn't working???? I've been told there have been system issues since September - absolute joke.

Terrible

I ordered a bed, mattress and bedside table 16 weeks ago. It finally got delivered except when we unpacked it, only the bed and mattress arrived and no bedside table. Tried to call them and let the know but of course no one called back. On top of that when we assembled the bed, the parts do not line up and so they have sent all the wrong sizes. shaped. We called the find out about getting this fixed... no one returned our call yet again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCastle hill

Jo E

Jo EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New home, new furniture!

Thank you so much to Brooke and the team at Freedom Richmond. We now have the most beautiful new furniture that fits perfectly to the style of the house and to us!

Store LocationRICHMOND VIC

Oh dear

Store LocationFortitude valley

Excellent service!

We were lucky enough to find out about the Free interior design services that Freedom offers. And even more lucky to get Brooke as our interior designer. Her advise and ideas made the process of furnishing our new house so much easier and fun! She gave us a couple of ideas but also tried to incorporate ours taste into her design. We love how our new looks, thanks to all the help that Brooke gave us.
Jake & Susie

Jorge Jetson

Jorge JetsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE

Do Not Shop At Freedom If You Actually Want To Receive Your Goods

Purchased a couch and 4 chairs from Freedom (Ref: Order 1010090002533), an order of over $2000 which I was told was in stock at the time of purchase and would be delivered the following week. 7.5 weeks later and I FINALLY received my items after being repeatedly hung up on by the staff at Moore Park. I lodged a complaint with the ACCC and was informed from [name removed] Customer Service Manager at Freedom Furniture that I would receive compensation for the delay - lodged my compensation request with Freedom and have heard nothing. This is an absolutely criminal organisation who should not be in the business of selling anything to customers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMoore Park SupaCentre

Particularly bad customer service

Reading the other reviews, it has become quite clear to me that Freedom are having some major customer service issues and worse of all, they have not put any steps in place to resolve these. I bought a couch in September and picked that specific model as I was guaranteed delivery within 10 days. We are now in December and I am yet to receive the couch. I have called multiple times, am promised an answer within 48 hours every time but no one ever calls back. I have now asked for a full refund and once again have been promised that someone would call me within 48hrs.

Store LocationFreedom Essendon

Manon du Ronzet

Manon du RonzetSydney, NSW

Quick to take your money, slow to deliver

Bought 2 items worth $2500 back in September, still waiting in delivery 2 months later. No update, when you call they take a message and tell you you wait 2 business days and when you visit in store they say they will have the delivery center call once they know whats going on.

Do.Not.Shop.There!

Customer service is beyond terrible.

Store LocationArtarmon NSW

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality & service too match!

Bought a Larsson sideboard and table in June. I was so disappointed to find workmanship was very poor, the sideboard appears unfinished and rough. Made a complaint in store and was told to complete a complaint form on Freedom website, I did and and provided photos. After 4/5 weeks of silence from Freedom I submitted a second form and now in December I am still waiting for contact from Freedom. In the meantime the table top has developed little holes.

Disappointed

Hi there, order number 3010060001331.
I did not record the claim number but first form was submitted 21/09/2019 and the second 02/11/2019 both with photos

Jenny OBrien

Jenny OBrienSydney, NSW

Knowledgeable staff who are happy and not pushy.

Ive had my own retail business for 20 yrs, so customer service and the customer experience is very important to me.

I spoke with several lovely, not pushy in any way and knowledgeable staff. But the person who stood out was Anthony. A likeable guy who helped me with several pieces and whose customer service was out standing.

He needs a raise! Make sure you hold on to him.

Store LocationArtarmon

JillJ

JillJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service experience ever and no delivery

Store LocationMoorabin

DisgustedSydney, NSW

Worst Company in the World

surfer gt

surfer gtSydney, NSW

rapid downhill after store purchase

Store LocationMoore Park