• Warranty Claim MadeYes (57) · No (752)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (80%) · Not as advertised (20%)

Abad

AbadSydney, NSW

I spent 6000 dollars in Jan 2020 and havent recieved anything

I purchased 6000 dollars worth of furniture from freedom in jan 2020 that didnt have and still dont have And still have not received anything. I sent them emails with no response. I called many times and they are not helpful and blame everything else but themselves and they have now closed every store and every hotline. So im 6000 out of pocket and They just took my money and ran away

Store LocationAuburn

Appalling and unethical service

Luke T.

Luke T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking. If they ever reopen it will be a miracle.

Like others my delivery has been delayed and delayed and delayed. Despite the fact that when I ordered there was one in stock ready for delivery within a week. It never happened. There's nobody to contact just direct messages on Facebook. Cleary Freedom are trading under very tenuous circumstances. If they cannot fulfill an order, or judging by the sheer number of complaints, orders, the question might be asked, are they insolvent? I would predict that they won't reopen and most of us have very little chance of recovering our money. To blame it on an IT issue dating back last year and now on Covid-19 is just laughable. Incompetence and dodgy sales.

I want a car

I want a carGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor sales, customer service broken

GrievancePerth, WA

Grievance of the professionalism of Freedom company

Store LocationOsborne Park
Grievance

My order No. is as follows: 501008001919 ; product Paloma Sofa and Lena folding table.

Freedom A.Freedom

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately this order number is not long enough, are you please able to provide the full order number or customer number. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

Hersch

HerschGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

12 months and I’m still waiting.

Store LocationPreston
Homeless Paul and Family

Homeless Paul and FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting, NO contact, NO response to any Emails, Messages, Contact Forms

NicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not even worth the 1 star

Our order got lost, placed a new one. Cancelled our delivery day before & told us they couldnt get it delivered for another week, however we called their delivery company & we were able to get it delivered in 2 days. How do we have more pull then Freedom themselves?! Got our delivery minus the bedhead. Now 20 weeks has gone & I still dont have a bedhead. Been sleeping on a matress on the floor for 20 weeks. Always someone is going to call me back yet I received 1 phone call in 20 weeks. Customer service hasnt responded to majority of my emails. When I ask to speak to the highest person I can its always, sorry we dont have a number for them. Will never buy from Freedom again! Worst business I have ever dealt with!

Its 3050030004114
I called last week was told I would be contacted in 2 days, again no response so called again & was told someone will call me back in hour & surprise...no one called.

Mick

MickPerth, WA

Extremely lengthy delivery delays since at least mid-2019; Freedom need to be honest about this.

Store LocationFreedom Osborne Park

Find out how Freedom compares to other Furniture Shops

Freedom Furniture. Missing in action?

Store LocationFreedom Furniture Balgowlah

sayurimomoko

Horrible delay in delivery with no help from the staff

Store LocationKotara
sayurimomoko

Sent you an message. Thanks.

Toby K

Toby KPerth, WA

Robert was so nice and greatly helpful.

Robert was so nice he was so helpful, funny and just made my experience better. I definitely recommend if you go to the WA Cannington store to find him and just have a convocation because he was an absolute delight.

Store LocationThe Western Australia, Cannington store
Freedom A.Freedom

Hi Toby, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that Robert was such a great help to your whilst shopping in our Cannington store. We hope to see you back in store again soon. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

WineguyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst customer service I have ever experienced

Hi Natalie. My order number is 9007770250186. Thank you

Freedom A.Freedom

Thank you for your response. We have forwarded your message to our order escalation team, please note it may take approximately 1-2 business days to get back in touch with an update on your order. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

The worst customer service! Steer clear.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Freedom A.Freedom

Something fishy is going down.

Find out how Freedom compares to other Furniture Shops

Terrible customer service and no communication.

I ordered a dining table in January. We were told to pay half on the day and when the table arrived we were to pay the other half and they would deliver it. We were told it would only take two weeks and someone would be in contact with us. It’s now the end of March. I’ve managed to get in contact with the store once with no resolution and now they will not answer the phone. I’ve emailed the help desk which I’ve also not heard back from. I don’t live locally so I can’t just pop in to check up on my order. If I cannot get my dining table I want someone to get in contact with me so I can get my money back

Store LocationKotara
Jesica
Jesica

Freedom A.Freedom

Thank you, Our team will be back in touch with you. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

5 months, 6 phone calls and still no product

Store LocationChadstone
Freedom A.Freedom

We made the mistake of ordering from Freedom

Store LocationGeelong
Sarah Hamilton
Sarah Hamilton
Freedom A.Freedom

Thank you, your details have been passed on to our team who will be in touch with you. Warm regards, Natalie - team freedom

Maxine H

Maxine H

Terrible customer service, take your money and then don’t deliver or return calls

I placed an order and paid in full at the beginning of January with an alleged 1 - 3 weeks availability. Over 2 months later and still waiting. No one returns my calls, no one apologises for the terrible service or explains the delay. Sometimes when I ring the Nunawading store it just rings out. They should be reported to the ACCC for non delivery of products and services. It is misleading to promote a good that you know cannot be supplied.

Store LocationNunawading
Oscarte

Oscarte

They dont even answer consumer protection department

Warranty Claim MadeYes