59Freedom

5,713 reviews
TomH
TomH
  WA, Osborne Park

Paula from freedom in Osborne Park provided us with excellent service and assistance in finding the best option for our place. Show details ·  1
Karla J.
Karla J.4 posts
  Online store

Worst customer service

So this is how I got spoken to by the online staff when I tried to find my order which is late…

‘Good for you. I am not being dismissive. I have advised you what is happening. We cannot assist further for this. Nothing else can be done. Please await an update to your tracking.
Have a great rest opf your day.’

This is ridiculous.

Danielle P.
Danielle P.

Great customer service

We were served by Paula first on an enquiry on the phone. She was so lovely and helpful I decided to come into the store. Once at the store she was also very helpful in assisting us to choose the furniture we wanted which we ended up purchasing. Great customer service. Show details ·  1
Nic
NicSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Excellent Service

Vicki went above and beyond to assist me from beginning to end. Nothing was too much trouble for her as she offered excellent customer service with caring and kindness. Show details ·  1
Sharliez
SharliezSydney, NSW13 posts
  Verified Online store
Freedom   DM

Hi Sharliez, apologies for the wait on your sofa insert /parts and inconvenience caused. If you have a claim can you please send the claim number through and we'll ask your agent to investigate further. Kind Regards, Faye

Cunningham
Cunningham3 posts
  VIC, Geelong

Experienced excellent service by staff member Kate

I was assisted by Kate and she was super helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Show details ·  1
Lor

Coleen
ColeenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD, Southport

The Perfect Laundry Hamper for bathrooms

I have been looking online and in stores for the perfect laundry hampers for our newly renovated bathrooms. They had to be a specific size to fit the space, have a lid and look stylish. I found exactly what I wanted at Freedom - I am so delighted! Show details ·  1
Jess
Jess
  WA, Cockburn

Beautiful Betty B

Betty B was wonderful. She helped us match colours and styles of our new furniture. Betty was friendly and a joy to deal with. Show details ·  1
collyerjohn
collyerjohn
  VIC, Moorabbin

Repeat customer - service excellence

I saw that mattresses were 60% discounted so ventured in. I was greeted by Katherine who has helped me before with choosing furnishings for my home.

Katherine walked me through the options and price points of the available bedding range, encouraging me to try the various textures and firmness of the mattresses. After purchasing a bed, she showed me the range of accessories such as mattress protection.

I highly recommend this store for the store ambience, the friendly staff and quality product.

If you go, be sure to ask for Katherine. Show details ·  1

Stacy
Stacy
  WA, Osborne Park

Thank you, Paula - great service!

Paula was a delight to deal with. She assisted quickly and efficiently when we queried the piece of art we were looking to purchase. The store was easy to navigate and we are very happy with the quality of the product. Show details ·  1
Anne
AnneHobart, TAS
  TAS, Hobart

A great shopping experience

Freedom Hobart is a lovely store with an extensive range of beautiful homewares and friendly and knowledgeable staff. Show details ·  1
Katherine Unger
Katherine Unger
  Fair Incentive NSW, Artarmon

Satisfied purchase

Great customer service. Very happy with our purchase made in store Show details ·  1
Jim A.
Jim A.
  NSW, Warrawong

Freedom Warrawong has a good range of products. Store is nicely presented and has a warm and friendly atmosphere

Good products, well presented and very helpful and patient staff. Show details ·  2

Ian Dimond
Ian Dimond · QLD, Southport

What is the cost of the L shaped couch pictured?

Diane
Diane · Freedom

Is the Fistral leather sofa comfortable and long in the seating area

Andrea S.
Andrea S. · Freedom

What is the fabric that everyone has complained about pilling?

Compare all Freedom listings
CategoryOnline Shops, Furniture Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops, Furniture Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops, Furniture Shops and Kitchenware ShopsPhysical Shops, Furniture Shops and Kitchenware Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNoNoNo
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, LatitudePay and ZipPay / ZipMoneyAfterPay, LatitudePay and ZipPay / ZipMoneyAfterPay, LatitudePay and ZipPay / ZipMoneyAfterPay, LatitudePay and ZipPay / ZipMoney
  • ACN: 051493764