Baccarat

3.7

Emily

EmilyHeidelberg

No follow or response

Tried to e-mail and call Baccarat numerous times, and no response. After 20 mins on the phone it just hangs up and you can’t leave a message. Ridiculous setup, do not recommend.

Store LocationBaccarat

AVOID

Just submitted a complaint wit ACCC!
The absolute worst!!! Avoid at all costs. Their customer service is non existent and although they claim they are busy due to Covid, they're quick to take money out of my account. I have had no response to the online enquiry forms, emails bounce back, and I have called at least 5 times. I get put on hold for 21 mins then it hangs up without giving me time to leave me details. I have contacted the office of fair trading in QLD. I recommend anyone else to do the same. If you are not in QLD, you can contact ACCC or look on their website for who to contact in your state.

Unhappy user

Unhappy userGold coast

I bought 20cm saucepan last week. It is quite hard to use. Not happy with this. Not recommend to all.

I bought 20cm saucepan last week. It is too hard to use. I am not happy with this. I will never buy this brand anymore. I don't
recommend to all.

Store LocationPacific fair shopping mall

Kass

KassCentral Queensland, QLD

I haven’t even received my order

I have no received my order. They sent me a shopping notice but the shipment hasn’t been updated at all. I have sent numerous emails and put through a form on their website. I think it’s horrible that they have my money and the goods. How is this acceptable!?

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Ok item, terrible customer service!

Store LocationOnline - Baccarat.com.au
Kellie M.

Kellie M.Western Australia

Terrible customer service

I ordered a casserole dish on 3rd June 2020 online ( never received a confirmation email confirming my order and was unsure if I had ordered correctly! Tried calling 8.30am, Voice mail said call back during office hours 8- 5.30pm ! Sent two emails asking them to contact me as I wasn’t sure my order had gone through correctly ( but the money had come out of my account ) received a generic email back with a ref number saying due to high demand things were taking longer and they would get back to me at a later stage ! Then today 18/06/2020 my order arrived with no invoice and the wrong colour so now I don’t know how to return it or have anyone to contact ! WORST SERVICE EVER !

Store LocationOnline

Don’t ever buy from their website...

purchased in error, sent a cancellation request a min later & multiple times after...no response, a week later received email product is shipped, rang their number 8:10am Monday voice recording said to ring back during office hour 8-5:30am m-f?!!

Store LocationBaccarat Australia Online
Ying
Ying

Update - I rang at 9:22am Monday and was put on hold for 22 mins... then the voice recording said no one is able to take your call please leave your name & number ... before I even able to say anything the call needed...

Made in china

Made in china, looks like, and they make you believe it’s all made in Australia, France Italy or the US but like nearly everything when you just look at the box it’s made in china

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Great knives and great after sale service

We got given a set about 5 years ago and handles got crack lines and after sales was great complete replacement just took photos for them to see and they where in contact straight away and no problem just replaced with similar set as my set was not supplied anymore. This is the best after sales experience i have ever seen.
Congratulations Baccarat .
From one very happy customer

Store LocationWas a gift

Store LocationRobins Kitchen Hyperdome Loganholme
David C

David CSydney, NSW

Defective double walled cups

I recently bought a set of 8 latte glasses. Already 3 are unusable as the seal for the double wall glass breaks and the glasses fill with water inside the glass walls when washing them. Had Baccarat promptly dealt with this I could accept it. However they have ignored my warranty claim forms and are not responding to messages and despite waiting on the phone for hours over multiple days have not been able to get anyone to answer their so called customer service phone line. Be warned!

Store Locationonline from House
Kat Smith

Kat Smith

Good products but terrible customer service

Ande

AndeDarwin, NT

Baccarat Drum Grater

Poorly made, handle for turning drum falls off when using. Plastic connections look cheap and very flimsy. Does not stand up to simply grating a potato. Not worth the money.

Store LocationGateway shopping centre
Kerrburga

KerrburgaNeville

Warranty claim

I bought a knife block, and after some use two of the knives were showing deviation at the tips. I emailed the photos, I received an email back from Shannay who handled everything. I received two replacement knives straight away. Extremely happy with the service, thanks.

Store LocationHouse

Praxad

PraxadSydney

Not a fan anymore ...

I purchased a iD3 24 cm pot roughly a year ago, alongside 36 cm wok with lid. While I have no issues with the wok, I had serious issues with the pot - non-stick coating started flaking after a few uses despite always using silicon spoons, making the pot unsafe to use. I had never seen anything like this with the Bessemer or Circulon pots we own and believe me not even on the cheapo K Mart one that we used for a couple of years. I send the images of the problem to Baccarat but never hear from them. They saw my Facebook message but chose not to respond. We discarded the pot, promising never to spend a dime on this mediocre brand and perhaps the worst customer service we ever encountered.

Store LocationHouse - MacArthur Mall

Great Replacement Service

I was pleasantly surprised after sending a reply to my email to baccarat about a hole in the wall of a cup I’d bought a few months earlier. I had attached a photo of the liquid pooling in the wall of the cup but not shown any paperwork. The note simply asked for my address to send a replacement cup to. It should arrive in the next 5-10 days.
Thanks Baccarat

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

The best customer servive

I had an issue with a set of knives and decided to email baccarat to find a fix.
I dealt with Paul from start to finish, from the first email to the last email was the best customer service I have experienced.
These guys stand by there product if they have any issues, they will go above and beyond to rectify a problem and if they can't rectify they will replace them.
I will continue to use there products and can't recommend enough

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pan replacement

Had a few years old pan separate at base and did not heat at all. Spoke to Chloe from Baccrat who organised a replacement under the lifetime warranty. One week later to the day a new one was delivered by Aus Post. Congrats to Baccarat and Aus Post.

Store LocationHouse Fountain Gate
Kristy T

Kristy TVictoria

Fantastic service

We recieved knives as a wedding gift and a couple of the set had broken, Melissa responded to my online query promptly and was friendly and helpful. The knives were replaced and I couldn’t be happier!