Baccarat

Baccarat

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jess M.

Jess M.

Fantastic customer service

I had a salad spinner break whilst sitting in the cupboard. Steph from customer service was such a great help to work it all out and they sent me a replacement

George

GeorgeHunter Region, NSW

Customer service exemplary, others should note.

After about 9 months from purchase I found my frypan would not clean properly. despite using the recommended boil with vinegar solution several times and using Baccarat cleaner. Contacted Baccarat for advice and in turn was contacted by Senthan who without hesitation after reading of my problem offered me a replacement frypan at no cost. As I was only seeking advice I was surprised at this offer. The new frypan has arrived today. Thank you Senthan and Baccarat, service much appreciated

Store LocationHome, Charlestown Square
Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Honouring the warranty

Had an issue with a small saucepan. Pan in excellent condition apart from the fault appearing when trying to boil water. Was looked after by Senthan in the Customer service team who responded quickly and favourably. Very impressed with the process.

Efficient Service

My request was handled quite promptly and efficiently by Senthan. I received a replacement product 2 days after his initial email (Tuesday). I got a confirmation email on a Wednesday and received the new product the following day.

SueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Spoke to Ed in regards to a faulty product.He was so professional and speedy with his reponse.My new product is now on its way.He provided me with new reference number .We need more people like Ed to help in the retail sector.It gives us hope there are people who care about your problem.Take ownership of the issue and follow through.Advising you all the time of its progess.Well Done Ed.
Five stars*****.

Store LocationOnline

Excellent support centre service

Chloe in the support centre was amazing when I had an issue with one of my pans. She quickly organised a replacement pan for me and gave me additional care advice for the pan.

SueMid North Coast, NSW

Gold star Melissa

I was given a set of knives as a birthday present. The smallest knife developed a problem with the tip but it was replaced promptly. Well done Baccarat. I love my knives

Store Locationknives were a gift

Polly

PollyPeel, WA

Exellent Service

I received a set of Baccarat pans as a gift and I have been very pleased with them. The smallest pan, useful for milk and sauces did not sit flat on the cooktop and was rarely used. I have now got an induction cooktop and this pan will not conduct heat.
I contacted Baccarat After Sales Service with a photo of the pan, and received a reply from Shannay who has agreed to replace the pan with the nearest size available. It is good when a company honours their warranty.

Store LocationGifted
Sunshine

SunshineGippsland, VIC

Disappointed in these saucepans

We purchased these pans as a set about 18 months ago, after 12 months of use they have begun to bubble in the base. We have been extremely careful with these pans and I would have expected more of them as the were not a cheap set of saucepans. We had bought the set from House and have taken one pan back which supposedly Baccarat refused to replace. The more you use these pans they begin to bubble. My concern is this; are there any long term effects to health as this stuff bubbles off and becomes part of the food?
Cannot say I would recommend these Baccarat iD3cs sets of saucepans to anyone looking to replace saucepans. Not happy!!

Store LocationHouse
Rita

RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

My elderly mother had no idea that she could have her faulty saucepan replaced. I contacted Baccarat and Senthan helped organize a replacement. Mum's so happy! Thank you very much!!

Store LocationMyers

Baccarat pan warranty

Although I'm disappointed that my rock wok stopped being non stick after 2 years even thought it's supposed to have lifetime wear, the service I got when claiming warranty was very quick and easy. Thanks Shannay!

Great customer service

The handle on my saucepan broke off . I lodged an email but was unsure if it had been received . I called support and spoke with Ed . He quickly established that my email had been received and was being dealt with . He took over my claim on the spot and resolved it quickly , courteously and efficiently. I received an email from Ed within a very short period to confirm my order number and that my replacement saucepan was being sent out . Great experience , fabulous customer service . Very impressed .

Store LocationHouse

Very prompt and helpful

Shannay was very helpful with my problem. One of my knives had broken and she was very quick to organise a replacement. There were no issues at all and I thank her for her help

Prompt Service

One of our frying pans broke unexpectedly and once reported, I was advised of a replacement to be sent within a few hours which was great! Thank you for your prompt response and assistance Shannay!

1 hour claim

I lodged a warranty claim for a knife which broke unexpectedly and it was dealt with a confirmation e-mail of the replacement to be dispatched within an hour of lodging. Good work Shannay. Thanks very much!

solange COURT

solange COURTSydney, NSW

Excellent customer Service

Thanks so much Ed for your diligent assistance and conscientious work, it's truly the 5 star customer service people hope for and except. I really appreciate it. One would think that for such tiny items most customer service employees would give it a miss into the 'don't care' basket but Ed went far and beyond that, he has shown great care in the smallest things simply to 'Do the right thing' by the customers who depend on perfect service and Ed delivered just that.

Store LocationRobins Kitchen MacArthur Square

Sue Riley

Sue Riley

Baccarat cookware and warranty procedure

Their cookware is fantastic to use and easy to clean.
This is my first warranty claim, it’s so simple, reply’s within an acceptable time frame.
Staff are very polite and accommodating.
Great communication of process.

Store LocationToo long ago

Jennifer

JenniferPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service from shannay today I sent an email regarding a faulty frypan and the response was so fast and so helpful. Great service and great company thanks shannay and thanks baccarat

Store LocationRobin's kitchen baldivis

ian roberts

ian robertsCentral, SA

Senthan was super efficient in dealing with a replacement saucepan. I will definitely recommend this company as one to do business with. Before I put in the claim I was sceptical about lifetime warranties, but now I know they are real.

Store LocationHomeware store in West Lakes S/C Adelaide Sa

Great products, great warranty

Owned a saucepan set for 16 years. The small pot warped so I submitted a claim with photos. Lydia promptly replied, sorted a replacement which was delivered within days. Highly recommend.

Edit: whilst the new pot looks the goods, the older pots are far more superior. The water took ages to boil and didn't boil any where near as hard as the old/older one/ones. The older copper bases is far better than the new stainless steel bases.

Lyn B.asked

Hi, I bought a 12ltr (I think) pot and the first time I tried to cook a 2.2kg silverside and it would NOT boil for nearly an hour! Is this normal. I have other copper based pots that boil quickly without problems. The stove is new.

graham
graham

no idea

Lyn B.

Seriously! Disgusting reply answer, I guess the “quality “ ends with the stock.

Jas
Jas

I just receive a new replacement 16cm pot as part as the "Lifetime Warranty". I have to agree, this pot does NOT boil as fast as the older Baccarat copper bottoms or boil as hard. Pretty disappointing actually:(

Mary t

Mary tasked

I bought several baccarat products, scanpan , saucepans etc. They are RUBBISH ! I used to own your productsYEARS ago and they were much better quality. I do not know what you've done to your product line but the quality is significantly poorer .i will never buy your products ever again . Did you sel, to the Chinese ? Most companies of quality goods taken over by Chinese companies have destroyed the quality behind once respected brands and produced rubbish goods. Brand loyalty is now lost. Can't stand your products anymore, discolouration and difficult to clean ! Consumers beware and avoid !

MonkeyBaby
MonkeyBaby

I think it's all the frying pan products to be honest and not to do with getting the Chinese to manufacture it. All of the branded products have this issue as I go through the same problem as yourself. I've been sticking just to Aldi stuff since it's cheaper to buy and can claim warranty through them easily. Save your $$$ as you said.

Get an answer from our members and Baccarat representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Kitchenware Shops