Baccarat

Baccarat

I would like to thank Shiela at Baccarat for her exceptional and prompt service as I recently purchased a set of Baccarat Barista Cafe Double Walled Glasses and on delivery two of the four were damaged which are now being replaced. Thanks Shiela!

Moire

MoireSydney, NSW

burnt fingers not good

Store LocationBalgowlah
Norm

NormPeel, WA

The 20cm italico nonstik fry pan IS DANGEROUS.

When you try to use it on the stove it over balances as the aluminum handle is to heavy. This has happened several times and both myself and my wife have burnt ourselves. We don't use this pan anymore, it should be recalled as a safety issue. Have tried to contact Baccarat Australia and have not recieved a reply. Consumer affairs next to see if they will launch and investigation into it's suitability to be sold.

Store LocationMandurah WA

Find out how Baccarat compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Never ever stick range is the crappiest

I got the product from the website directly and the pans got burnt and turned black. On the inside looks as if i have used it for ages and became ugly dirty. I asked for return they said we cant do anything about it what for they falsely claim to give life time. Warranty crappiest brand and product. Will never recommend anyone fooling people have a look at the images.

Sharon

SharonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Baccarat responded to my first email within a week. They honoured their Lifetime Guarantee for a Knife Block set, and my replacement product was received within 2 weeks of their response. Highly recommend the product and the customer service.

love it46

love it46MELBOURNE

Purchase never arrive

Purchased frypan 3 weeks ago still hasn’t arrived called customer service contact number no one answered after 30 minute wait sent 2 emails no one reply’s phoned Australia post to check on the tracking advised looks like it still at the senders address and has not been sent just a tracking number supplied this company is using the Australia post and the virus as an excuse but that’s not the problem it’s the way this company is run they take genuine customers money and never delivers if this is the way they run the online store and treat
People that try to support them which helps keep them in jobs they need to have a good look at themselves.

Store LocationOnline store

Terrible customer service

I ordered a red fry pan and they sent me a purple/pink one... I know it's only the colour but I hate it and want to return it... I tried calling them but they just said they were experiencing higher than usual call volume, please hold... I stayed on hold for abt an hour then they hung up on me... my mum also tried reaching them for me however had the same experience... I did an online querie and recieved a confirmation email saying once again that they r receiving higher than usual queries... weeks are ticking by and I still have a fry pan that I dont want and dont know what to do with... I wont be purchasing anything from them in the future due to their severe lack of customer service.

Store LocationOnline at Baccarat.com.au
Ashleigh

AshleighGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting to hear back from them re missing $400 parcel

I spent over $400 and am yet to hear back from them re the missing parcel I ordered over 2 weeks ago... there seems to be absolutely no customer service reps available?? I've called twice... emailed 3 times and haven't heard a word?
Prior to this issue I hadn't had a problem so not sure what's going on... although from the comments below it looks like I'm not alone!
Appalling!
I'll be taking this further

Gina

GinaNew South Wales

Service

I was not happy with a dish i purchased. I communicated with Baccarat and they have sent me a new one. I found them very nice and would recommend them and their product. Thank you Baccarat
gina

Store LocationTuggerah

Karen

KarenCentral Queensland, QLD

Non existent customer service

Ordered 4 products only 3 arrived. Sent 3 emails in past 3 weeks. Non have had a response. Very poor customer service. Will not be buying from them again. Not recommended.

Store Locationonline order

Frying pan arrived with big dent in the side...

I bought a baccarat frying pan with glass lid online. They arrived a week later, and the frying pan has a big dent in the side. I cannot get ahold of baccarat via email or phone with countless attempts. This is the first and last time I will buy baccarat, horrible experience!

Ena

EnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning:No customer service

Purchased 2x cast iron pots and never received the items. There is no customer service team to answer your queries & email address for global bounces back as undeliverable. Purchase at own risk

Emily

EmilyHeidelberg

No follow or response

Tried to e-mail and call Baccarat numerous times, and no response. After 20 mins on the phone it just hangs up and you can’t leave a message. Ridiculous setup, do not recommend.

Store LocationBaccarat

AVOID

Just submitted a complaint wit ACCC!
The absolute worst!!! Avoid at all costs. Their customer service is non existent and although they claim they are busy due to Covid, they're quick to take money out of my account. I have had no response to the online enquiry forms, emails bounce back, and I have called at least 5 times. I get put on hold for 21 mins then it hangs up without giving me time to leave me details. I have contacted the office of fair trading in QLD. I recommend anyone else to do the same. If you are not in QLD, you can contact ACCC or look on their website for who to contact in your state.

Unhappy user

Unhappy userGold coast

I bought 20cm saucepan last week. It is quite hard to use. Not happy with this. Not recommend to all.

I bought 20cm saucepan last week. It is too hard to use. I am not happy with this. I will never buy this brand anymore. I don't
recommend to all.

Store LocationPacific fair shopping mall

Kass

KassCentral Queensland, QLD

I haven’t even received my order

I have no received my order. They sent me a shopping notice but the shipment hasn’t been updated at all. I have sent numerous emails and put through a form on their website. I think it’s horrible that they have my money and the goods. How is this acceptable!?

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Ok item, terrible customer service!

Store LocationOnline - Baccarat.com.au
Kellie M.

Kellie M.Western Australia

Terrible customer service

I ordered a casserole dish on 3rd June 2020 online ( never received a confirmation email confirming my order and was unsure if I had ordered correctly! Tried calling 8.30am, Voice mail said call back during office hours 8- 5.30pm ! Sent two emails asking them to contact me as I wasn’t sure my order had gone through correctly ( but the money had come out of my account ) received a generic email back with a ref number saying due to high demand things were taking longer and they would get back to me at a later stage ! Then today 18/06/2020 my order arrived with no invoice and the wrong colour so now I don’t know how to return it or have anyone to contact ! WORST SERVICE EVER !

Store LocationOnline

Don’t ever buy from their website...

purchased in error, sent a cancellation request a min later & multiple times after...no response, a week later received email product is shipped, rang their number 8:10am Monday voice recording said to ring back during office hour 8-5:30am m-f?!!

Store LocationBaccarat Australia Online
Ying
Ying

Update - I rang at 9:22am Monday and was put on hold for 22 mins... then the voice recording said no one is able to take your call please leave your name & number ... before I even able to say anything the call needed...

Made in china

Made in china, looks like, and they make you believe it’s all made in Australia, France Italy or the US but like nearly everything when you just look at the box it’s made in china