Baccarat

Baccarat

Ande

AndeDarwin, NT

Baccarat Drum Grater

Poorly made, handle for turning drum falls off when using. Plastic connections look cheap and very flimsy. Does not stand up to simply grating a potato. Not worth the money.

Store LocationGateway shopping centre
Kerrburga

KerrburgaNeville

Warranty claim

I bought a knife block, and after some use two of the knives were showing deviation at the tips. I emailed the photos, I received an email back from Shannay who handled everything. I received two replacement knives straight away. Extremely happy with the service, thanks.

Store LocationHouse
Praxad

PraxadSydney

Not a fan anymore ...

I purchased a iD3 24 cm pot roughly a year ago, alongside 36 cm wok with lid. While I have no issues with the wok, I had serious issues with the pot - non-stick coating started flaking after a few uses despite always using silicon spoons, making the pot unsafe to use. I had never seen anything like this with the Bessemer or Circulon pots we own and believe me not even on the cheapo K Mart one that we used for a couple of years. I send the images of the problem to Baccarat but never hear from them. They saw my Facebook message but chose not to respond. We discarded the pot, promising never to spend a dime on this mediocre brand and perhaps the worst customer service we ever encountered.

Store LocationHouse - MacArthur Mall

Great Replacement Service

I was pleasantly surprised after sending a reply to my email to baccarat about a hole in the wall of a cup I’d bought a few months earlier. I had attached a photo of the liquid pooling in the wall of the cup but not shown any paperwork. The note simply asked for my address to send a replacement cup to. It should arrive in the next 5-10 days.
Thanks Baccarat

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

The best customer servive

I had an issue with a set of knives and decided to email baccarat to find a fix.
I dealt with Paul from start to finish, from the first email to the last email was the best customer service I have experienced.
These guys stand by there product if they have any issues, they will go above and beyond to rectify a problem and if they can't rectify they will replace them.
I will continue to use there products and can't recommend enough

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pan replacement

Had a few years old pan separate at base and did not heat at all. Spoke to Chloe from Baccrat who organised a replacement under the lifetime warranty. One week later to the day a new one was delivered by Aus Post. Congrats to Baccarat and Aus Post.

Store LocationHouse Fountain Gate
Kristy T

Kristy TVictoria

Fantastic service

We recieved knives as a wedding gift and a couple of the set had broken, Melissa responded to my online query promptly and was friendly and helpful. The knives were replaced and I couldn’t be happier!

Liz k

Liz kHunter Region, NSW

Salad spinner

Disappointing. Currently have garden full of basil so pesto on menu. Bought new salad spinner which was inadequate at drying leaves. Trip to IKEA and five dollars and we have dry basil.

Store LocationTuggerah
Customer

CustomerSydney, NSW

baccarat knife set block

I had purchased a baccarat damashiro knife set and the block had started to rust. With this I contacted Shannay she was very helpful and had organised a replacement. Super happy :)

Store LocationPenrith

Jeni F.

Jeni F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service...

I love my knife set bought about 6 years ago. I had a mishap with one and Steph from Baccarat miraculously sourced a replacement. I highly recommend the company's assistance with none of the usual third degree run around.

Sammy J

Sammy J

Customer Service Wonderful

We recently did a kitchen renovation and had a new induction cooktop installed. My Baccarat Rock pans have unfortunately failed on the cooktop. Thank you to Shannay who was just wonderful and made it a very easy process to obtain a refund on the product. Its very rare these days to receive such wonderful, prompt customer service. Well done 10 out of 10.

Store LocationHouse - Fountain Gate

Great customer service

My first Baccarat pans and pots have been awesome. Unfortunately, one handle was faulty but to Baccarat's credit, I am receiving a replacement quickly and with no fuss whatsoever. I'll be sticking with Baccarat.

Rach

RachPerth, WA

Good but rusting

I have recently bought a knife block from Baccarat and after a month of having it, the knives have started rusting. We were using this exact same knife block for years perviously in a shared house and there was no rusting at all on that one. We are not sure if it is this knife block in particular of if it has something to do with the water in our new house? Unsure. The knives are working though, perfectly.

Store LocationHOUSE
Jess M.

Jess M.

Fantastic customer service

I had a salad spinner break whilst sitting in the cupboard. Steph from customer service was such a great help to work it all out and they sent me a replacement

George

GeorgeHunter Region, NSW

Customer service exemplary, others should note.

After about 9 months from purchase I found my frypan would not clean properly. despite using the recommended boil with vinegar solution several times and using Baccarat cleaner. Contacted Baccarat for advice and in turn was contacted by Senthan who without hesitation after reading of my problem offered me a replacement frypan at no cost. As I was only seeking advice I was surprised at this offer. The new frypan has arrived today. Thank you Senthan and Baccarat, service much appreciated

Store LocationHome, Charlestown Square

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Honouring the warranty

Had an issue with a small saucepan. Pan in excellent condition apart from the fault appearing when trying to boil water. Was looked after by Senthan in the Customer service team who responded quickly and favourably. Very impressed with the process.

Efficient Service

My request was handled quite promptly and efficiently by Senthan. I received a replacement product 2 days after his initial email (Tuesday). I got a confirmation email on a Wednesday and received the new product the following day.

SueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Spoke to Ed in regards to a faulty product.He was so professional and speedy with his reponse.My new product is now on its way.He provided me with new reference number .We need more people like Ed to help in the retail sector.It gives us hope there are people who care about your problem.Take ownership of the issue and follow through.Advising you all the time of its progess.Well Done Ed.
Five stars*****.

Store LocationOnline

Excellent support centre service

Chloe in the support centre was amazing when I had an issue with one of my pans. She quickly organised a replacement pan for me and gave me additional care advice for the pan.

SueMid North Coast, NSW

Gold star Melissa

I was given a set of knives as a birthday present. The smallest knife developed a problem with the tip but it was replaced promptly. Well done Baccarat. I love my knives

Store Locationknives were a gift