Caltex Service Station

Caltex Service Station

Brand Manager for Caltex Service Station? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Caltex Lutwyche

The woman that served me at around 9 was so rude bad customer service if you don’t like your job quit

Spanna
Spanna

Shelf Pricing Issue

Milk was stocked under the wrong shelf tickets and when questioned the store attendant was completely aware of this practice

Very unhappy
Very unhappySydney, NSW

Very poor service

I have been using Caltex Sheffield for several years now to get petrol. An attendant has always fueled my motor vehicle for me in the past. Today much to my dismay,not a soul came out to fuel up my vehicle. I was forced to have to do it myself. With my health the way it is,i cant manage to get in and out of the vehicle very easily anymore. Shame on the staff. In future,i will be travelling to Railton Shell service station.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Caltex Service Station compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Edward
EdwardLogan City

YouFoodz meals, Falsely Advertised, 3 for $25, Jan 11, 2021.

Caltex Service Station 76 Alamein St Beenleigh .4207. Despite the Advertising Sticker for
YouFoodz, 3 meals for $25 on the Food Cabinet,
which contained about 9 YouFoodz meals, with most having a use by date of 15/1/21. I selected 3, and went to Check Out.The rude, arrogant, Cashier refused the Sale, claiming that the Sale Sticker, shouldn't have been there. I left the store, and phoned YouFoodz to complain. The YouFoodz Rep, advised that their Marketing/ Distribution Manager would visit that Service Station to sort out the problem. I also complained to Caltex Customer Service, for the unreliable, and rude, service.