Kogan.com

Kogan.com

3.7 from 7,673 reviews

Worst customer service I have ever received on multiple accounts...They really don't care about their customers.

Refunds take weeks, they've also sold me products that they didn't have in stock and didn't plan to stock, then also refused refunds at times for faulty items this has happened many times

After sales customer support and service does NOT EXIST at Kogan

I have spent thousands of dollars with Kogan over a period of 3 years on computer equipment (screens etc) and many large TVs which we use for KPI displays throughout businesses. The experience is fine UNTIL you have a product that is faulty. One of the 50" TV units I purchase has a large verticle yellow line through the screen and looks terrible. I have contacted Kogan again and again about this...initially they said you need to pack it all back up how it arrived (boxed as it arrived) and let us know when ready. I was then questioned....3 days after I initially reported the issue (which was only a few days after receiving the unit) why I had taken so long to report the faulty product!!! I have continued to email them every few days asking for a response....to date....total silence! Buy at your own risk. If you do use them, don't expect to receive any help if something goes wrong.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedKogan Series 8 JU8000, 50" (KALED50JU8000QA)

Bought varied items for gifts

From moment of purchase was able to keep track of goods at all times. Great deals. Will keep using Kogan to purchase through and have recommended to others. Have used Kogan a couple of times and same service each time. Great!

Fitbit watch

My Fitbit had no USB cable. I found it very difficult to contact Kogan. I'm returning this if anyone ever contacts me. This service is not good enough. They take your money and don't delivery what's promised. Bad deal, it is better to spend a little more money and get something better with a reputable company. How hard is it to check a package before it leaves the shop.

Product PurchasedKogan Plus+ Wellbeing Tracker
Hi Jan, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you that item arrived with missing accessory. Our warehouse staff work hard to ensure that all our customers receive their items completely we will be happy to resolve this for you. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Love it.

I have been very happy with the products that I have bought from Kogan. The prices are competitive and often they provide free delivery too which is great considering I live in Central West Queensland. I honestly have no complaints and would highly recommend.

Product PurchasedDyson vaccuum

Good range of products

Have bought several items and have never had a problem. All electrical items have worked perfectly. Perfumes arrived all intact all other items correct as per descriptions given. Will always buy again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don’t bother trying to get warranty

I’ve purchased several things from kogan
The prices are good
But don’t try getting a refund on faulty products
I purchased a set of suit cases that literally fell apart the first use
The quality was terrible!
Communication with someone is impossible
No email
No phone number
So I gave up after 4 attempts
Don’t buy any suitcases from Kogan

Bad
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. Our buying team works hard to provide the best quality products at the best prices for our customers and we stand by them. We also take the timeliness and quality of our Customer Service very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Extremely poor customer service!!!!!!

Love the products and price but the cuatomer service is appalling. There is no phone number so you can only contact them through email. Their response time is terrible. I am extremely disappointed!

Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk. We take the timeliness and quality of our Customer Service very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Kogan online lack of service and customer care

Purchased a drone dangerous uncontrollable app did not work.
Kogan informed within a week of purchases. 8 emails later I am still waiting for resolution abrupt and rude email when I complained

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Lin, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been dissatisfied with the resolution of your issue. Our Help Desk works hard to provide the best resolutions available in line with our Terms and Conditions. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Oh my god. This company is poison.

Poison. They spam emails without me actually opting in when you buy pizza from dominos. They offer no unsubscribe button in their emails. They would not let me get a refund for my drone even though the shipping estimate was two months longer than in the purchase process. Also their systems are hacked and I had an email from Kogan asking for my ID, but it was not actually Kogan, it was a scam identity theft email. This is the worst company I’ve ever dealt with online.

Product PurchasedDJI Phantom 4
Hi James, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been dissatisfied with the resolution of your issue. Our Help Desk works hard to provide the best resolutions available in line with our Terms and Conditions and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Un-contactable - AVOID!

I just bought a senor bin, arrived and not working at all and totally unable to contact anyone. I have never come across a company before that gives you zero way to contact. Yes, there's a so called help desk but when you report an issue it sends back an automatic, unhelpful email with a dozen proposed (and totally irrelevant) links to products unrelated to your issue. I would avoid Kogan at all cost, no way to get your money back.

OK
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that your product did not arrive in proper working order. Our suppliers work hard to ensure that all our items arrive working as they should be and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/The matter is now resolved and monies eventually refunded, but you will continue to lose customers if you remain un-contactable. That help desk was my first stop but it took a week for anyone to respond.

Bad bad slow service. Don't ever buy a product from Kogan that is expensive and electronic like a La

Hi Existing and Future Kogan customers,

Don't ever buy a laptop / any other expensive device especially electronic from Kogan , as they dont know how to do it and are very bad at doing it. I Ordered for a Microsoft surface laptop from their website from the below mentioned link. The link has details and it clearly says NVIDIA GPU card, while what i received came with a much lower version, which is Intel HD basics.

[weblink removed]

Now hey ,mistakes happen right. But it is supposed to get fixed once Kogan realises or is informed. Here they 30 days to understand that the product they shipped is the wrong product, either intentionally or unintentionally. If it is unintentional, it is a Fraud. Obviously, the product is shipped from place like Hong Kong where they prolly have a warehouse and thats how they work up their margins and this is fine and is completely fine as long as we get the quality and at the very least get the same product that we ordered.

Back to the current status. After this disappointment, i ask them ,can you at least help in getting the product shipped back to them and no response at all, so far.

What is really frustrating is that they don't give a hoot to customer's frustrations and disappointment. To top things they don't have a customer service number to address queries in real time. The fasted Turn around time has been 4 business days even after they know they failed me so bad.

Long story short, watch out if you are buying an expensive electronics item from Kogan.com , chances are you are not going to get what you ordered and worse there is no one to speak to get the issue fixed. Its been 5 weeks since i received the incorrect product and still no light at the end of the tunnel.

Hi Kay, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that there has been a delay in your resolution being provided. Our warehouse staff work hard to ensure that all our customers receive their items correctly and quickly and we will be happy to resolve this for you. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

kogan toothbrush heads

Very pleased with the product, however, this time when I ordered the heads, they sent me two sets and charged me for two. This. in itself isn't such a big deal, what has annoyed me is that although I have now contacted Kogan twice about this I have never had a reply from either of my emails. Very unhappy with the service, would like to purchase more but don't feel it is a reliable thing to do in case of having a problem.

Product PurchasedKogan toothbrush heads

Slow delivery and dispatch

The prices are great for most part, however there is no transparency on how long it will be before you get the item. "Dispatch in 2-4 days", but does not specify that it's from a warehouse somewhere overseas, so you would then be waiting even longer for shipment. There is no option for express shipping either. Had I have known this beforehand, I would have happily paid slightly more elsewhere, but have the item within a few days.

Good
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Léna, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that there have been delays in your order reaching you. We take the timeliness of our deliveries seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Be very wary of this company. They don't like giving refunds and only have a 3 month warranty

Last October I bought 2 spray mops. They charged me $44 each. I then discovered a day or 2 later that the price had dropped to $18 each (which is about what supermarkets charge for same product. I complained and they agreed to refund me. One mop leaked from the start and they did replace it. The refund was actually a credit so I bought some sheet sets which when opened stank of chemicals. Once again they gave me a store credit. I then ordered a Kogan rocket blender. This was faulty as it sprayed liquid everywhere. They said it was outside the warranty period of 3 months, which in fact it was inside the 3 months by about 4 days. I pointed out that I was entitled to a refund under Aust. Consumer Law. They said they would refund and guess what I received another store credit. It seems impossible to get a refund from this company. They only give 3 months warranty. Be wary about dealing with them

Hi Jules, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been dissatisfied with the resolution of your issue. Our Help Desk works hard to provide the best resolutions available in line with our Terms and Conditions. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Terrible Customer Service

I own a Google Nexus 6P phone purchased from Kogan. I had been using it normally until it suddenly began spontaneously shutting down and then became stuck on the Google logo in a bootloop. It is now completely unusable. I have been in contact with Kogan for nearly two months now to try and sort it out. Kogan is insisting that I will have to pay for postage to return the phone and any repairs because the Kogan warranty has expired and is refusing to acknowledge my rights under the Australian Consumer Law for a major failure of a product. I can't even arrange for the manufacturer to fix the phone at its Australian service centre as the phone is an international model. The last contact I had from Kogan was an email advising that the issue had been referred to a senior team member. I have heard nothing now for over three weeks. There is no telephone number to call Kogan on their website and they have ignored all requests to provide a contact number or address. It seems that Kogan is deliberately making it difficult to get a faulty product fixed, replaced or refunded. I will never buy a phone from Kogan again.

Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been dissatisfied with the resolution of your issue. Our Help Desk works hard to provide the best resolutions available in line with our Terms and Conditions. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Kogan quality and service

Dealing with Kogan was seamless, efficient and cost-effective. The online portal is exceptionally easy to navigate and the products I have purchased have been of the highest quality and style.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedKogan Series 8 LU8010, 50" (KALED50LU8010STA)

No after sales service

Bought this air conditioner doesn't work. It is an evaporator not an air conditioner. Have tried to get help but the only response we have received was a computer generated auto response saying to not contact them again or our place in the line will go back to the start. We are having a similar problem with another item. We suggest you buy elsewhere as there is no after sales service.

After three weeks got response. They are saying we have to return item under their unwanted item return policy. This is a scam as we have to pay delivery and return delivery costs and then only get store credit. So our $600 becomes $400 after deducting delivery/return costs. Also we have to return it fit for resale, hard to do when item is faulty. Again we recommend you buy elsewhere because if you have problems then these guys will not help resolve it they just look at an angle to get your money.Hi James, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry to see that you are dissatisfied with our policies in this case. We work hard to ensure that all our policies provide our customers with a positive experience with us and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

NEVER buy a mobile phone from Kogan

Bought a mobile from kogan - the mobile (samsung galaxy) is made in vietnam and not made for aus network. For some mobiles this can mean lots of issues with connectivity. My mobile lost connectivity and dropped out regularly. Kogan's warranty process is designed to tire you out with many hoops you have to jump before you can even return the phone. They check it in there office (stable connection), no issue (I tell them take it outside of office, shops anywhere), they tell me no issue & as a good gesture I will not have to pay any technical fee and return the faulty mobile. Samsung won't even look at as not made for aus. Kogan's business model is to deter customers from claiming under warranty and then knocking it back, that is if you succeed in returning it. Kogan's warranty process is a scam

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A8
Hi Josie, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been dissatisfied with the resolution of your issue. Our Help Desk works hard to provide the best resolutions available in line with our Terms and Conditions. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Fraud: Do not trust

Ordered and paid for a 12 month pre paid mobile. Never received the code via email. Sim has arrived but can't activate. Have rang their customer service three times and each time been told to fill out an online form.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Marc, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been dissatisfied with the resolution of your issue. Our Help Desk works hard to provide the best resolutions available in line with our Terms and Conditions. While we appreciate that you have already reached out to our Kogan Mobile Support Team, in order to have this resolved it is best for you to continue to discuss this issue with them directly by calling 1300 056 426 or by dialling 12612 on your Kogan Mobile handset.

I bought a Garmin watch and took it for a swim 2 days after I received it, the screen isn't working anymore. I have not had a response from Kogan for a week despite my follow-up emails. I created 2 ticket numbers. I'll contact Garmin directly and check with my credit card if I can get the payment cancelled.

How long should I wait for Kogan help desk to respond to my emails? I've provided all the details of a faulty product that I've recently purchased (inside warranty/refund policy) and, after an initial email from them, they haven't responded for two weeks since my last email. When should I call in the ACCC to force the issue for me?
I would wait no more than a day. Don't reply to the email as it states that responding to the query before they've replied may affect your position in the support queue. Instead, contact Kogan through their web site again and get another ticket number and query them as to why they haven't responded any further since their initial email. If it's been two weeks, you should definitely call the ACCC.Sounds like good plan. Thanks teegee.

A class action against Kogan.com is a very GOOD IDEA something needs to be done! At the very least a current affair report. Together we are strong!
Hope a lawyer reads thisI agree!! What they are doing is 100% breaking Australian consumer law. I would encourage anyone who has issues to report them to the ACCC! I ordered an airconditioner on the 16/1 and never recieved it. Both Kogan and Toll horrible service!! Refund was denied with multiple auto response from their 'help' desk. Afterpay has since refunded the money and is disputing it with kogan, as kogan refused to refund me until they got the AC back... which has been sitting at the Toll depot now since the 17/1. Never use kogan.Currently doing the email dance with them over a TV warranty claim (5 months old). Will monitor this suggestion with interest as I may need to escalate to regulator. Seems to be the only way with this mob!

Similar listings