Kogan.com

Kogan.com

3.5

12,900 reviews
    3.6 (4,193)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (741) · No (3,981)
    3.8 (3,251)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (566) · No (3,768)

GREAT VALUE - HIGHLY EFFECTIVE

Ive purchased multiple goods from Kogan over several years now ...
(x6 Asic Kayano runners, x3 Casio Mens G-Shock watches, x2 Sony speakers, x2 pedestal fans ...)

I am yet to be dissapointed on any level ... GREAT SITE
Excellent e-communication and delivery updates ...
All products have been as advertised and high quality

Lovell

LovellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Shopping

A very easy site to find what you want, has a good range of products and very satisfied with products

Longfellow

LongfellowSouth East Queensland, QLD

English language (not English US) restored with b.t. key board

Kogan, you know me too well often selecting items before I even knew what I wanted. I don't care that you have spy links with Dr Google, he who knows everything? and accept this as part of modern technology that works both ways allowing me to research products, prices and availability. So, the 'blue tooth' key board works! wouldn't accept anything else. I often use my Mobile phone whilst at home to send SMS to family and friends as an immediate contact method faster than using E-mails. Having hands with fingers like a bunch of bananas often has the phone key pad bringing up completely, and often miss appropriate words, however, this is negated by linking the b.t. keyboard. Thankfully clarity and sanity of messages restored/

Bruce Newman

Bruce NewmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent product

I found the range of cards to be very good and the purchase process was straight forward. the product is as described and expected. I am very happy.

Product PurchasedSD card
Doug B.

Doug B.South East Queensland, QLD

as advertised - works well

works well and good price satisfied 1 ! ! 1111111 1 2 3 4 5 1 1 55 5 6 7 8

Elaine Wallace

Elaine WallaceGoulburn Valley, VIC

This is great ,use it all the time.

I am very satisfied with what i have bought from Kogan. I also have a hose reel witch is used every day .

sam

samSydney, NSW

Doe snot work as well as I had hoped to deter Possiums

Ordering was very simple, Kogan has a very good platform for online ordering and follow up. Kogan has a very good range of products. Some products I have bought are very good but there has been 2 products that were disappointing.

Kylie  L.

Kylie L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Awesome, cant live without

I was really greatly suprised by the range and price, really wasnt expectin to get what i did. Go guys

Product PurchasedSherwood SW-10
Karen W.

Karen W.Victoria

Dad loves his airfryer “birthday gift”

My 94 yr old father was looking for ages to find the right Airfryer. I looked on Kogan though the 12 litre was perfect so I got one for me and one for Dad.
Could not be happier with how easy to operate and then I told my Auntie so she also purchased one.

Carmel Muggeridge

Carmel MuggeridgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products, excellent delivery service

Kogan is so reliable. Great range of products and good quality - I have never had to return anything. Pricing appropriate to the product.

Bill

BillNortheast, VIC

The product was perfect and was exactly as I ordered

I have used the Kogan site many times and always find it easy to navigate. The product was exactly as described and I am more than satisfied with the quality of the product.

Terrible....$500 down and nothing to show

I purchased a ‘ex display’ iphone for almost $500. When it finally arrived it was dead and didn’t work. I sent it back and have not received a replacement.....nearly 8 weeks ago!

Nancy Howlett

Nancy HowlettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it

Kogan have such a variety of products. I have bought a number of Items and they were in excellent
condition and arrived within a few days

Dave B

Dave BNorth-East, TAS

Great product and a must-have in the workshop

Extremely easy to search, order and pay for the Certa Step Drills. The container holding them was like a miniature hinged equipment case (hard plastic exterior and foam lined inside) and all well packed for postage. The step drills themselves (four) all very sharp and obviously suitable for the type of material they are intended to drill. Thoroughly recommend.

Product PurchasedCerta Step drill set
Gail M.

Gail M.South East Queensland, QLD

awesome

I think they are awesome but they are a little big for my daughter,I ordered them too big but she will grow into them

Product Purchasedschool shoes

Deborah

Deborah Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Air fryer

kogan website was good to use.

Can you tell me if you can purchase replacement parts. The basket is hard to keep clean and is going brown . I do wash it after each use.

Thankyou
Deborah Marshall

Hally

HallySydney

Usually great value, often frustrating customer experience

I often find myself ordering from Kogan as they consistently have the best price for products that I am looking for. However, I have had negative experiences when ordering items from presale, and when contacting customer service for faulty products. The items ordered from presale were both delayed, with little to no contact or information from customer support. It was also difficult to get a replacement for a faulty iPhone, and required me to visit an apple store myself to secure a diagnostic report.

luc carver

luc carverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The product is as expected and item received as required and in working condition , finding the product online was easy.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds
Gwen N.

Gwen N.Perth, WA

Delayed shipping

Long delayed waits. Bad service and not true to shipping dates. Lots of inbox spams. Would not buy again don't bother

Kogan
RossKogan
Gale

GaleSouth West, WA

Great site to navigate

It was Super easy to navigate and buy my item on the site. I ordered from an ad in my Inbox.

Geoffrey

Geoffreyasked

Does Equipmed Mobility scooter electric motor have reverse gearing. Price $909

Miriam M.
Miriam M.

Oh, please don't buy mobility equipment from Kogan!

The quality, safety, and customer service deficit is bad enough at the best of times. I purchased a simple kitchen appliance and the safety information was 'updated' after purchase - making the appliance impossible to use for intended purpose. I wouldn't be taking that risk with the health & safety of an already vulnerable person.

If the item is unsuitable/unsafe etc, you are unlikely to get any satisfaction from Kogan's abysmal customer service - even if you are legally entitled to a refund.
Check out the ACCC actions against Kogan for false & mishandled conduct, and the Shonky award from Choice for their failures to provide refunds under ACL.

Reviewer R.

Suggest you contact them directly rather than rely on the public

Perthboy

Perthboyasked

How do I contact Kogan to tell them their prices are way too high for a specific product?
Or do I just not bother and buy elsewhere?

Richard
Richard

Tony
Tony

Please contact Kogan help desk by clicking the link below .

Logically I would buy elsewhere

Ian S.

Ian S.asked

A warranty prepaid return was posted 1 month ago and still no update other than blaming Australia Post for not returning it, worst customer serviced ever experienced, won’t bother using this poorly managed company again Buyer Beware as customer service is ZERO

So... not a question

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives