Kogan.com

Kogan.com

3.5 from 8,851 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (206) · No (765)

Imogen Y.

Imogen Y.Sydney, NSW

No way to contact anyone through Kogan

I have gone around in circles on the Kogan website trying to find a way to contact someone ANYONE about my order which I placed on the 8/2/2020. I have had no contact and FAQs are NOT helpful. I want my phone or a refund.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 128GB

Minank

MinankSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is perfect as described!

Very happy with the product received from Kogan. Exact product as described and quit happy with it so far. The quality of product is amazing and quite amazed with the delivery service from Kogan.

Carol Huffer

Carol HufferMorwell

Perfect choice.

Ordered this 40” Kogan Smart HD TV on line. Arrived securely packaged in 4 business days. Easy to set up and connect to our internet. Picture very clear. TV itself is very light. Stand had to be attached by 4 supplied screws.

howiej0Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Traps buying a mobile through Kogan

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi 7A

A site full of rubbish

Products are garbage when you actually receive them. 5 orders in total, 2 “cancelled“(Had to then wait a week for $ to be transferred back..) 2 faulty products. 1 remaining product. The question is when will it fail?

Ross x.Kogan

Warning Confirmed By Apple Carindale Qld Store - Kogan Sells Fake Apple Products Ticket Number 7931432.

Product PurchasedApple AirPods

Yadvendra S.

Yadvendra S.Sydney, NSW

That’s not good

I bought kogan wellbeing smart watch for my wife which is not working properly. Hence, she is not using it. There’s no proper operating instructions manual enclosed with the product when it was delivered.

Product PurchasedKogan Pulse+ Wellbeing Smart Watch

Lyn O.

Lyn O.Darling Downs, QLD

Absolutely perfect !!

I truly have NEVER come across a better store than Kogan, it's so easy to find what you want to buy and very easy to buy it on line, I've bought numerous items from Kogan and all of them have been very good quality and price,,,oh and did I mention on some items it's free shipping,,,,,love it,,!!

Amazing

Very easy to find what I am looking for, only write a keyword and hit the search button.
The variety and affordability of products very good, everything you need will be there
I trust Kogan and the products, the quality, and the description is matching

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Disappointed

Amanda

Extremely bad customer service.

Contacting Kogan for mobile warranty claim. Response is very slow. Every single day they email me only once and ask for the new information. Contacted 4 days ago and still not sure if they are going to let me claim the warranty. I should have read their reviews before purchasing the mobile. Contacted Vendor directly and found them very efficient.

Product PurchasedHuawei P20 Pro

JDLC

JDLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Listed item out of stock after payment confirmation

Don't buy on their online store as some of the the product are out of stock although listed as available, too much hassle as they wasted my time cause now I have to wait for my refund. poor inventory!

I purchased Dyson V10 3 months ago. but it didn't delivered

I purchased Dyson V10 3 months ago(XX7VWRF2) but it didn't delivered and they said my purchase wasn't processed, so i asked refund last month.
I was informed the refund might take 3 to 5 days. but it haven't happened for a month.
Their customer service is the really bad.

K.SYDNEY

K.SYDNEYSydney, NSW

Faulty machine, no refund, no stock for replacement, stay away!!!

Bought a ice machine dead on arrival, contact customer service offer a replacement (so that means I have to get rid of the faulty machine at my own cost) or wait more than 14 days to try to fix the machine sent. After 2/3 emails I accepted the offer of a new machine to be sent, to then be told there’s no stock available. The only thing I want is to buy a machine that works so ask for a refund that is denied by Kogan only offering store credit to buy a overpriced and poorer quality Machine at a full price that is $100 over the price that i paid for special deal one that I bough.
Stay away from kogan - its not worth the little money you think you are going to save!!!

Shocking customer service

Many times tried to reach out for assistance, but all I got was silly emails back to back, and my problem wasn't solved.
I purchased a Kogan wireless earphone but it falling out of my ear I can't use them and I can't write a review on the product in Kogan website.
I'm unimpressed!!

SDB1964

SDB1964Sydney, NSW

SPAM Warning

They got my email when I accidentally clicked a box while ordering movie tickets and the emails from them started, 3-4 a day. I got them to take me off their list. Then it started SPAM phishing emails every hr or so pro-porting to be from all sorts of companies. Coincidence, I don't think so.

If you have to give them an email address, use one that can be easily deleted.

Jac

JacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfied

I ordered lovely Double Sheets On Line, Was Happy with them, the only thing I have against them, Is they have a strange odour, I assume it was the Cardboard they came in They are Beautiful Sheets and Pillow Cases, And the Delivery was Excellent, Job well done

Kateben

KatebenMelbourne

Customer service? Whats that?

Ross x.Kogan

Never buy anything from these rip off merchants

Absolute joke of a company. Refused to provide a refund on a Kogan screen after it was found to be faulty. Never buying anything from them ever again. Buyer beware!

zeelpatel63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was very bad service

I buy the air conditioner before 2 month ago but I don’t use to was same even don’t remove label as well and I don’t want this item because was fun is on top side so hard to get air and not cooling properly so i tell them to I don’t need this model i need another model but they say if don’t have any problem we can’t give different model i tell to many time but they’re didn’t listen I am very very disappointed
I never ordered from kogan so guy be careful if u buy something
Thanks you

Hey ross
I already tell you yr staff but they said Upon checking, unfortunately, we're unable to process with your request for an exchange since our technicians weren't able to replicate the issue to proceed further with your warranty claim.