Kogan.com

Kogan.com

Listing monitored by Kogan

3.7 (7,736)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1,071) · No (7,420)
    3.9 (6,044)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (819) · No (7,004)

Lizzy A.
Lizzy A.Sydney, NSW

Appalling (complete lack of) service

My product is lost in transit for over a week now and do you think they can reply to me? No! It was a gift, paid for fast delivery.... what a joke company.... I have no interest in this product now and am cancelling and requesting refund

Barb
BarbWimmera, VIC

The cat scratching post was perfect the cats love it

The site to navigate was very easy with a large amount of product to choose from when it arrived it was of excellent quality and the cats just loved their new cat scratching tree

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

I was able to find the things I wanted without difficulty and was quite pleased with the prompt delivery and quality of the products I bought.

Jan
Jan

It’s what I wanted

Ordering was quick and easy. They only had one product which suited my needs. The tile is very bright at night and shows our number clearly. Very happy with the product. Price very reasonable.

Allen W.
Allen W.Central Queensland, QLD

a great asset

a truly fantastic item cannot wait for summer to get it`s real working in the heat with the patio cooling down properly

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
ajay a.
ajay a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good one for the marked price

The fabric is comfy but heating is not even across the fabric and it sometimes gets more heated. But on the whole the heating is good and the price offered for the heated blanket on the website was affordable.

Service is good and fast

Product was not that good.
Quality was so poor.
But after sale service was good.
Service is excellent.
Need more promotions
If quality can improve will be great

Rabhaw
RabhawCentral West, NSW

Can't use it.

I can't connect it as I don't have the QR code,so it's useless. There should be other ways to connect it, through the smarter home app.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product. Audio quality second to none.

The quality of the Kogan earphones is fantastic.
Ordering process is straightforward and product arrived before advertised
I would not hesitate to return to Kogan for more bargains

Headphones

I have bought a number of things from Kogan and I am very happy with everything. Delivery has been excellent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Vicki M
Vicki MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a good buy for me

I was desperate for some warmth as my aircon had just given up and I was freezing, So I bought this heater from Kogan as it offered free shipping and it was a smart heater. I was going to be able to turn it on from my bed, yay. And I thought it would come quickly and it did. But it didnt work. No matter what I did it thought it was hot but it wasnt. Anyway Kogan decided to give me a refund and keep the product. So I was happy that they did that. I must have got the dodgy one.

Kogan
RossKogan
Veronica C.
Veronica C.Sydney, NSW

Helps with my migraines

I have used this product twice While I am doing the detox I don’t have my daily migraines. I have recommended to fiends the also suffer form severe migraines.

Kim P
Kim PSouthwest, VIC

The worst service ever

• +2Thumbnail
Kogan
RossKogan

Frontloading washing machine

Great product works perfectly, great 10 year warranty on drum assy....easy online shopping cart, secure payment check out. Kogan's own brand is of a good quality and excellent price out there.

Robbie C.
Robbie C.

excellent help from sahas for installation of nbn

quick and easy setup with consultant over the phone, easy to follow, quick response to questions over the phone and helpful

Read more reviews - page 2

Di
Diasked

I am concerned as I thought Kogan was reliable and now I have been waiting a week for an order that said it would arrive in a couple of days and also ordering something else I am concerned.
One product being a hoodie blanket but the other is an MP3 player electrics which is concerning. I did want it for a birthday present but obviusly posting is longer than they estimate reading the reviews

Shauna
Shauna

Hi Di
I am so incredibly frustrated with Kogan and one of their sellers I am literally ready to forget the refund as I've wasted enough of my time fighting them.
Customer service is very good at lip service but does not put pressure on its sellers to conduct business appropriately. My issue has gone on for months over a used phone, seriously enough is enough.
If I were you I would be putting pressure on customer service to see where your items are, but remember Kogan is simply the umbrella company like eBay, sellers are individual sellers, and if it's free postage they take forever. eBay at least fight properly for customers.
I wouldn't touch Kogan again with a barge pole.
Good luck

neillisa
neillisa

Hi Di, Kogan were terribly frustrating for my order. I ordered a pack of 4 lights and only received a pack of 2. For some reason they refused to send me another pack of 2. They offered a store credit of $5 as a gesture of goodwill. I cant see how they possibly see it as gesture of goodwill when they haven't supplied the goods I paid for. Anyway, they gave me store credit of $15 (which is the amount they owed me). Again, they think it was a gesture of goodwill. Unfortunately, I believe the call centre is based overseas and did not comprehend the issue. If they have the goods in stock and you receive the item all is good, but not great if you have a problem. Always look at the small print. You think it is in stock and then you may read "will be despatched in Sept". I have always eventually received my orders so I am sure yours will turn up. Just hope you get them in time for the birthday recipient.

Ryan M.asked

I have just ordered a Google Pixel 4 from Dick Smith which you guys own, and it was from your marketplace seller Perfect Preowned which i've heard some sketchy things about and the item was said to dispatch today which it hasn't yet, should i be worried?

Ryan M.

are you a legit worker at dick smith or kogan or perfect pre-owned

Steve F.asked

Who is Ross Kogan, nearly every answer he gives is almost the same layout as a script in the movies except every now and then there seems to be a slight twist.
Why cannot we contact Kogan by phone to have a problem sorted out and why do we have to jump through hoops just to exercise our rights.
The consumer protection law was created to protect and make it easy when entities are unfair, but it seems that Kogan is a law of their own and your rights just fly out the door
Wake up Australia lets toughen our laws, we may not get back what we lost today but we can make it harder for entities to ignore our rights and we can make it safer for future shopping.

Reviewer R.

It is not ‘Ross Kogan’ but Ross ...from Kogan obviously. Sounds like venting which you have already duplicated in your review. Waste of time.

Steve F.

It may sound like I am venting and I have every right to vent my situation. There is an old saying - If you look after your customers you business will look after itself.

But instead, Kogan make it so difficult to return goods it becomes a very frustrating journey.

The following invoice number # HHP8UVC9-1is linked to my account, open the account up and see the large amounts of money I have contributed in buying goods and also see what is in the shopping cart.
If I continue to shop I would be above the $20,000.00 mark and all I want is to return a dozen or so items that would add up to less than 10% but instead I get treated poorly.
So if you think there is nothing wrong in the way I have been treated then I am lost for words.

Below I will show you three examples of how Kogan treated me as a customer, please also remember that each request to the help desk has a traceable email and the emails will also show that I never was abrupt and always returned a polite email back to the help desk.
Read the below 3 examples, I have 11 more issues if you want me to vent all of them.

Kids' Interactive Learning Pad (Pink) Delivered to me as a second hand item or I was delivered an item that was previously returned - the item was ripped and damaged not new.

8M Multi Purpose Aluminum Folding Extension Ladder Step Scaffold - This ladder failed from day one and the help desk after many emails and photos said that we would get a refund. It has been months and I still have a faulty ladder. This ladder is poorly built and is a waiting death trap, it should be reviewed by the ACCC and removed from sale.

Milano Anti Theft Backpack with USB Port (Purple) Looked great until a week later the inner lining is falling apart.

Now you and who ever reads this can see how difficult it is to make a warranty claim.
So when I get told to supply further details knowing it will only go around in circles and not get any better frustrates me.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like you should have stopped shopping with them ages ago

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives