Kogan.com

3.4 from 9,305 reviews

3.4

9,305 reviews
    2.6 (1,225)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (449) · No (1,002)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (280) · No (1,048)

Kyle F.

Kyle F.South East Queensland, QLD

Will be the first and last time I shop with Kogan

Niranjali Amunugama

Niranjali AmunugamaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

i have written 5 emails letting them know that i purchased the wrong item and that i need to return the item back, so far no reply for all my emails.
very disappointing with the service they provide.

Hi Ross,
I am not Geoff
I am Niranjali Amunugama.

J_B

J_BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kogan online store

On 23 April I ordered two different USB cables for my new laptop. One appeared to be available for immediate dispatch, the other was showing 10 days.

After my order was processed, one cable was ready for dispatch, while the second was now to be dispatched 11 June (???????). My second item was never available and there was no option to change or cancel the order.

Kogan is being dishonest in the way their online store operates. If a product is not available it should show "Unavailable", not encouraging the public to buy products that are clearly not available.

Their "change order" process simply does not work !!!!!

Other online stores are able to manage this, why can't Kogan.

Not acceptable

Find out how Kogan.com compares to other Online Shops

Delivery with allied express is simply a nightmare

I did order a smart tv 600$ worth with Kogan. Can’t get it delivery, can’t even have answer from allied express who is in charge of delivering it. These people are lucky not to live in Minneapolis. Big shame. Kogan is not good, allied express even worse. Don’t spend your money with them, they just stupid idiots

Product PurchasedSmart tv

Terrible service -cancelled order

Jk

No response -lodging complaints with Fair Trading and ACCC.

Ankur

AnkurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kogan is Good

I have bought a lot of items from Kogan within the last year. And while I find their items cheaper, that comes down to a bit low quality. Having said that, I still prefer to buy from them but only those items which I do not consider to last more than a year. Something like a wireless headphone costs $25, so I ordered one for each family member. Two of them broke within 4 months but I never expected them to be long lasting.

Product PurchasedHeadphones
Geoff H.

Geoff H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

No Consumer Guarantee 2 months after end of Warranty

KOGAN does not offer consumer guarantee outside of manufacturer warranty just 14 months after purchase. Wireless headphones falling apart (see photo) and they refused to repair, replace or refund stating:

"Given the time that has passed since this product was purchased, any issues are likely to be the result of wear and tear through regular use.
Please note that due to the age and price of your product, this is no longer covered by the Kogan.com Minimum Voluntary Warranty Policy. We believe that the product has lasted a reasonable amount of time and that the statutory guarantees afforded to you as an Australian consumer no longer apply."

These "Extreme Comfort" headphones are no longer comfortable.

SteveVictoria

Absolute lying scammers

Purchased some LG headphones because of the 'advertised by Kogan' direct warranty from LG. Well surprise surprise when LG wanted nothing to do with it. I even had a printed document from Kogan stating that the warranty is direct with LG.
I provided this info to LG who confirmed over multiple calls they wouldn't touch the headphones and the document was fake as LG do not offer this product in Australia.
Kogan wouldn't touch it either claiming it was LG's responsibility. I had to go back to LG to obtain a reference number to prove I wasn't making things up.
This all took months and months of stuffing around and I never got to use my headphones as intended.
Chalk that up to a $~180 lesson never to buy anything again from Kogan..!!!!

Kogan is not Australian. Scammers

Product PurchasedKogan 3800 Lumens Full HD Projector

kamakura

kamakuraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

misleading presentation of products and there is no customer service to contact about faulty item

5 in 1 steam mop stick

Amazing Mop stick.bought for $89 now rised to $230..i wish it will reduce to 89 again so i can buy for my friend as well. Super amazing handy mop for house

Product PurchasedSteam mop

Misleading and very poor customer service - if you can actually get it.

Worst customer service. They make it almost impossible to contact them. Be aware that they advertise discounts via email but when you add the products to the cart the discount disappears. Very deceitful. Don't trust Kogan

Owner

What is your response time to emails as it's day 3 now and no response to my email.

Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEWARE! Untrustworthy and dishonest company

Product PurchasedDesk
Lee M.

Fabulous service with warranty cover

When i experienced a faulty Samsung product, Kogan were fantastic with assisting me in diagnosing and then organising the return of the product fot assessment. A replacement product was issued under warranty and the whole process only took a couple of weeks from start to finish.

Product PurchasedSamsung earbuds
Jones

JonesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting customer relations

Received dodgy chairs with staples and buckling almost like plastic fabric. Not as described at all and terrible quality. Put complaint though - I sent plenty of photos. They advised would refund and I should “dispose” of the stock, I said I am happy for you to pick it up. Anyway few minutes later she said no send back at your own fee and we will assess! I am so furious. Do. not use Kogan! They are impossible to come to if something is wrong. They take no responsibility and are almost impossible to communicate with.
Disgusting level of service!
I’ve lodged complaint with ACCC and will go to VCAT. False advertising and they are misrepresenting their products

Find out how Kogan.com compares to other Online Shops

Do NOT deal with Kogan or their courier service, Sendle!

Jodie

I appreciate your response in trying to resolve this matter, but I have received no further emails since having one of your reps email me yesterday saying that I have to provide a stat dec, so I assume that is still Kogan's position.

FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst online business.

The worst online business no contact number priests that answers that don't help you keep going around in circles. What sort of business doesn't have a contact number for faults and problems just steal your money $600 wasted. Just over a month for a $600 TV and it's already broken down and impossible to get in contact with Kogan. Won't be buying again from these guys. What a waste of time and money do yourself a favour keep right away from these guys, they're the worst online business.
and if you go to their online you see they have hundreds of unhappy customers with the same problems they just sell rubbish products.

Product PurchasedKogan TV
Anna

AnnaPerth, WA

Free shipping Scam

Purchased coffee from Kogan with promotional free shipping. After 14 days I was charged $11 monthly subscription fee which wasn't clearly stated at the time of the purchase. Going on their website to contact customer service and there are just preselected options to lodge the enquiry with no option to email or phone someone.
I don't appreciate them holding my credit card details and continue charging it without my approval. After reading reviews this happens to alot of people and it is really bad that Kogan continue deceiving their customers like this.

Darin D.

Darin D.South East Queensland, QLD

No cash refunds

I purchased a product which was not fit for my intended purpose and I requested a refund. The refund was declined. I will buy from JB Hi Fi in future because they refund with no questions asked. Also, my request for a call back was ignored. After sales communication was slow and difficult. Not impressed! Will not be using Kogan.com again.

Product PurchasedKogan EC-65 Wireless Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
Kim Quay

Kim QuayPerth, WA

Account was hacked without resolution