Kogan.com

2,533

Robo

RoboSydney Surrounds, NSW

Kogan TV Video dead on arrival

Asking me to upgrade software , Its brand new and should work, They are bad in helping customer never had to deal with online crap before dealing with these guys, If something is broken than they should take it back. Broken stuff should not be sold

Product PurchasedKogan 24" LED TV & DVD Player Combo

Pryrr

PryrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

DONT BUY !

I ordered a 50 inch smart TV, finally when i received it , my handyman had great difficulty in wall mounting it as the screws included were not long enough. Finally it was mounted we tuned it in and found it was not compatible with Netflix. So a complete waste of time. Impossible to talk to anyone , I have looked and find it hard to email them. I keep getting redirected. So this TV will have to go down the drain. Only buy reputable TVs i.e. sony, samsung. I detest Kogan it has called me a lot of anguish and stress as I have been setting up an air BNB and wanted Netflix as I have it at home. Why don't they make that very clear on the TV before you buy?

Carl M.

Carl M.Hobart, TAS

Kogan first membership scam

I too have been caught out by the kogan first scam. I have been quite happy with my purchases with kogan until now. The have charged me $99 for this membership I don't recall requesting or accepting when making a purchase. When I requested a refund they state it is against their policy and will need to escalate my claim. I had been recommending Kogan to others and looking at other potential purchased however will never shop with Kogan again as a result of this. Really underhanded selling behavior, I hope Kogan get the karma they deserve for this.

No delivery

Mobile phone ordered a month ago and no one can tell us where it is. It was paid for but no customer service exist with this mob. Do not buy anything from this poor excuse and pathetic customer service company.

Tom

TomBrisbane

Product faulty on arrival - difficult to rectify

Camera arrived and was faulty out of box. Its quite difficult and lots of hoops to jump through before being able to submit a request for customer support. Advice from customer support is to instead contact manufacturer.

Eventually managed to get refund through Kogan.

False commitment on Kogan First and Express delivery

Ordered was placed on Tue night for 1 item (Air Purifier) and took Kogan 1 whole day (Wed) to dispatch item which of course it was after the AusPost pickup cutoff that gave them another day of excuse.

AusPost said would deliver on Thurs on their website, called AusPost Thurs arvo and said may be delivered next day (Fri).

Called AusPost again on Fri and advised no guarantee to be delivered as Kogan advised AusPost to hold the delivery until all items are at the depot but i only ordered 1 item to start with.

Enginenut

Enginenut

Poor after sales service

Inferior products result in product faults, our TV suddenly stopped working after 2 months.
Poor service quality means that after two weeks we still don't know what went wrong with it and what the resolution is likely to be. Obviously Kogan's attractive online deals mean you get less than what you bargain for in product quality and support.
A good reminder to go to the shop next door next time I need something, the convenience of ordering online isn't worth the frustration of dealing with a warrantee claim.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Rojina s.

Rojina s.Sydney, NSW

Took over 1 month for delivery

Won't ever shop with kogan again. Take too long with delivery can't even contact them.oredered baby clothes still waiting for my delivery looks like when baby is old then I'll recieve my delivery othes won't even fit.

Rene Y.

Rene Y.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting state of the product

I ordered two products from Kogan even paid express post. Both products came with one side of the box opened. One of the of the boxes was opened both sides and the boxed smashed and retaped. This looked like a second hand product. I am EXZTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

Product PurchasedHP Wireless Classic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse
Rhiannah

RhiannahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not easy to contact them.

I ordered an iPad for my son for Christmas, I ordered it over 2 weeks ago and it said it would Dispatch on the 2nd of December, I have not heard anything since, and the item in my account has disappeared. So I can't find out if it still hasn't been dispatched yet, I didn't have a problem when I ordered my air con from them. They don't have a phone number which is stupid, I can't email unless I log in which I have done but I still cannot email them. They're horrible, my son shouldn't miss out because they are late with shipping items off, I know it's a busy time of year but it's taken over 2 weeks.

JKT Finance

JKT FinancePerth, WA

Product received as described

Purchased a bunch of stuff from their Black Friday sales. Everything received has been genuine, good quality as described and arrived on time. Good job Kogan. Only thing I thought was a bit annoying is the night volume of spam they send you after or a purchase.

Robert Martin

Robert MartinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Purchased 2 X Google Home paid my money invoiced received 28th November.
Look at tracking say's dispatched the but checking with Australia post they say Kogan have done the paperwork but not sent the items.Cant reach anybody from Kogan. If Kogan is reading this please let me know about my order.Order KQCUQE8H

Tia

TiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible service

manj

manjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not that pleased with customer service...chaotic handling of my request

Beryl Y.

Beryl Y.Sydney, NSW

Horrible service

They are just terrible. I have paid for express next day delivery for my order, because I am travelling at the end of the week, will not be at home. Its been 4days so far, the order has not been dispatched. Try to contact them through their website, but apparently you cant talk to the customer service team if the order has not been dispatched.

I swear theyre just horrible! Last time I ordered an item from them it arrived damaged, then it took months for them to just send me a address for me to return the items. The whole refund process took about three month, not including the time I waited for refund to be in my account.

Hopeless Help Desk

Just hope you never get sent the incorrect item. You will go through weeks of back and forth emails and calls from Kogan helpdesk with conflicting information treating you like you are at fault. The latest update is that they have run out of stock of the correct item and I can have online credit. I am so disappointed as I have never had a problem with previous orders from Kogan. Will never shop with Kogan again and advise others to spend a little more and shop from reputable companies with a customer service team. Currently awaiting a reply for a full refund......most likely over $600 lost as its radio silence again and being ignored. Just awful.

Bea

BeaVictoria

Awful customer service

I purchased a lens for my camera then they charge me an extra 99dollars for membership even though I did not click anything. What's more, there is no customer service no one picks the phone up. It is a nightmare shopping from Kogan

Never again!!!

Product PurchasedCanon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens

fugazied

fugazied

Worked well for me

Bought a 55 inch Series 9 Kogan TV and sound bar. Prices were extremely cheap and delivery was extremely fast.
The television is great. Image quality is excellent and the smart TV features are great.
Only two issues:
1. Screen has backlight bleed on lower left hand corner and lower right, but it doesn't bother me. If you were a home cinema buff who watches films int he dark, it might. But if that is you, you should be spending $4000+ on a screen, not $500.
2. The operating system sometimes gets confused, so when you press Google search while in the netflix app it is unresponsive for a few seconds.

All up, a great TV for this price. I'd even call it a bargain.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedKogan Series 9 XU9210 (55")

JaD

JaDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst returns system & customer service

The worst customer service and returns system I have ever experienced. I returned an item to them (went through correct measures to do so) over 3 weeks ago and it has been delivered (I know this as I paid for the Aus Post satchel with tracking) but they will not respond to me or provide a credit note/refund. I have emailed and called multiple times, but get no response. DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY - such terrible customer service is unacceptable.

KorzzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No so smart kogan smart tv

The kogan 43 smart 4k led tv (seeies 8 Mu8010) is by far the worst smart tv on the market!
It has two usb ports that struggle to read any files and has no web browser!! How is this defined as a smart tv??? Do not buy this product as kogan does not advertise these facts!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedKogan Series 8 MU8010 (43")