Kogan.com

3.5 from 11,370 reviews

3.5

11,370 reviews
    3.4 (2,911)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (641) · No (2,670)
    3.6 (2,256)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (457) · No (2,562)

Wassim

WassimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Did not receive the item

Australia post informed me that the item was lost in transit and Kogan customer service denied it for full 2 weeks. Kogan customer service are terrible to deal with and not helpful at all. They didn't offer any replacement or different option, and where not proactive at all. In fact, they waisted time till the item went out of stock. Even when i requested to write a complaint or feed back they told me that their is no such option exist.

Product PurchasedOvela Tucson Armchair

very nice

works and does the job perfect great for the morning and can still use like a normal kettle so much better than getting out of bed to boil the kettle

Ramvikas

RamvikasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Qulity product and affordable price

Easy to handle and easy service. The product was exceptional at the price we bought. We had particularly liked the service from Kogan and guarantee for all the product sold.

Jenni

JenniCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really nice product

I ordered stainless steel non stick mini pie tins. They just arrived and I must say they are perfect. Now can’t wait to make mini quiches again.i will order again if and when I need.

Ishraq T.

Ishraq T.South East Queensland, QLD

Modern Thieves

What a joke. They offer you a 14 day "free delivery" membership and without any confirmation to see if the customer if happy or wishes to continue with their services/membership they automatically charge you from you account and now they won't refund the membership fees. Never again will I use Kogan

Garbage

The heater did not perform as advertised. Did not heat 16 m2 hardly at all and advertised as being for suitable up to 30m2. Sent it back. Still awaiting refund

David V

David VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb to sleep on - so comfortable

Very easy to find & order. Delivery was quick and products well presented. Superb quality and very comfortable to sleep on, wouldn't go back to cotton now. Would recommend to purchase.

None

NoneWimmera, VIC

electric blanket

Perfect, but length of lead to control is way to long. Control lays on the floor, and the bed is very high. So I would suggest a much shorter lead from control to mattress. Bought two different sizes and both to long.

Product PurchasedElectric blanket
glynco53

glynco53Southwest, VIC

I love my Tower Heater, it is perfect for me

It was very easy to find what I was looking for & I absolutely love my heater, it keeps me warm & toasty & looks so sleek & modern & the little open fire looks very realistic.

Find out how Kogan.com compares to other Online Shops

Advising products are out of stock one day, yet still available for purchase on line afterwards

Unfortunately I will not purchase anything from Kogan again. We had an order cancelled, which offered free shipping, advising nil stock. Initially I was ok with this and emailed willing to change colours if other colours were available. However, I check the next day and that product is still available and they have changed the ad to say low stock. Meanwhile I could have ordered a similar item on mydeal - now I have missed out because of the poor choice to go with Kogan. Don't do it.

LDS

LDSIllawarra, NSW

I have received the request to review the product and I have not yet recived it and it has been months of waiting!!!!

I am very disapointed as I have received the request to review the product and I have not yet even recived it and it has been months of waiting!!!! I can not find how to enquire and ask where my rpoduct is and why have i not yet received it.

Product Purchasedfortis inversion table
greekgoddes.23

greekgoddes.23Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really wonderful watch.

Such a great watch. The always on display is an upgrade to the iwatch series 3 and the larger display is so helpful. Only downside is the battery life isn’t as long as you would like.

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5
Lord Ferret

Lord FerretSydney, NSW

Large D20 dice

Kogan had what I was looking for very easy to find. Large range of products available. Very satisfied with the product packed safely and quickly delivered. Will recommend Kogan to my friends and family.

Ian C W

Ian C WCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

The search function on this site makes it very easy to the find products you are seeking to purchase and the range of choices are great. Found exactly the item required that turned out to be an excellent selection. Works well.

Gary B.

Gary B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bike Lights - Re-chargeable

Front are okay, need re-charging after a couple of uses. Rear lights only worked about twice and then failured to work at all. Not sure if it is the globes or the re-charging that has failured.

Find out how Kogan.com compares to other Online Shops

I love these silk pillow cases, so comfortable...arrived in a few days!

They’re excellent quality, exceptional value. I would recommend these silk pillow cases for comfort, value... my second purchase and won’t be my last..Easy to order, parcel tracking and prompt delivery...

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Can't wait to use product.

Very easy to navigate and find what I was looking for.
Very satisfied with range of products available.
Very satisfied with quality of product I bought.
Very satisfied with the speed of delivery.

strenge

strengeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What we needed for the cold nights sleep

Easy to find what we where looking for. The product is very well received and useful. We are happy with the product and put it into place on the day we received it

Heli

HeliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very very disappointed!

I am very upset with the way in which my Email was ignored by Kogan regarding the Pro Flex X Strident I purchased!
The Pro Flex was not what I expected!
It is totally unsafe for me to use as it is to Narrow and the Handles are far to short!
I am over 70 and would be in Risk of Falling if I was to use it.
I emailed Kogan explaining the situation and was totally ignored.
I asked if I could please return it and still no response!
I have been purchasing other items which are very good!

Claire W.

Claire W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended, use it daily!

Simple, easy to use, little to no background white noise (not noticeable if it is there). Highly recommended. Solid build. Well worth the investment. Use it daily especially for audiobooks and music in the car. Works well with Siri as well.

Product PurchasedKogan Wireless Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter