Verifiedkogan.com

22,569 reviews
Yoka H.
Yoka H.

not user friendly

I find Kogan not easy to use, especially trying to access my account or updating contact details. Show details ·  1
Travis L.
Travis L.Mid West, WA

Absolutely Horrible

Absolutely disgusting ordered a iPhone XS didn’t even have it out the box for more then 10 minutes before it’s completely shut off. Won’t turn on nothing
Been emailing back and forth with the support side absolute horrible waste of money and time highly recommend not using Kogan at all. Absolute devastated seems like I’m getting messed around completely feel scammed!!
Kogan   DM

Hi Travis, we'd be more than happy to help. We located your existing case with our team and one of our agents will reach out ASAP.

Rob
Rob4 posts

Return shoes

We made an error and ordered the wrong size shoes. We tried to change the order but it was too late. When the shoes arrived I contacted Kogan and said we wanted to return them, explaining what had happened., In good faith, Kogan waived the return shipping. Thank you we got our credit and reordered another pair. Show details ·  1
Leon
LeonSymonston 2609, ACT3 posts

Kenmore Aroma Control 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

I received my Coffee Maker promptly and in tip top condition. It is compact, good price, looks really good and works well. I am very happy to reccomend this item. Show details ·  2
ERNST NOWOTNY
ERNST NOWOTNYIllawarra, NSW

Very bad and un professional

For the second time to fraudulently Charged me $99.00 for a service that I do not want or gave permission to activate Show details
Kogan   DM

Hi Ernst, we'd be more than happy to help. Can you please let us know your order number so that we can further assist you?

Mike D.
Mike D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Customer Support For a Warranty Claim

I purchased a soundbar from Kogan and it developed a fault after 8 months use. I contacted Kogan Customer support through their website and was contacted next day. Normally they would simply replace the faulty unit with another new one, but because the soundbar was not in stock, with my agreement they issued a 100% refund of the purchase price in the form of a Kogan store credit. I used this credit towards purchasing a replacement upgraded soundbar which was delivered promptly (2 days) and is functioning perfectly. Very happy with the warranty support given by Kogan. Show reply
Rob D
Rob D

Kogan Air Roasters

I bought an identical air roaster from Kogan’s about 5 years ago and received it in record time and condition. Having “flogged the hell” out of it, it finally gave up the ghost and I’ve had no hesitation in ordering a replacement. Show details ·  1
Helen R
Helen RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My experience

Everything I have ordered has arrived when it has been due The only downside is they forgot to notify me when a certain item was back in stock. However I found it shortly after Show details ·  1
Michel G.
Michel G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kogan a great shopping experience

When I need something fast and ROI for at least a couple of years...Kogan delivers with ease and on time every time. Show details ·  1
Alex Supra
Alex Supra
  Fair Incentive

Happy to be back with Kogan

I was Stupid for leaving ( Kogan )website and signing up with ( Catch ) website not happy. I’m extremely excited to be back and signup Kogan Member. Show details ·  1
s c.
s c.8 posts

Warranty claim issue!!

Logged a warrant claim for a mixer grinder last week through kogan support and received a generic email with reference no: 17396382.
Kogan followed up but no resolution provided… next step is to go to consumer affair..
Kogan unfair practices need to be exposed on current affair!
Have send multiple emails to check the status of claim… no reply..
Beware if you buy something and then make warranty claim, you might not get anywhere.. Show details
Kogan   DM

Hi there, we'd be more than happy to help. We located your existing case with our team and one of our agents will reach out ASAP.

Mac
Mac7 posts
Kogan   DM

Hi Mac, we'd be more than happy to help. We located your existing case with our team and one of our agents will reach out ASAP.

Samar.K
Samar.K

Paypal sux afterpay rocks my world

Do not use PayPal for any transactions on Kogan they will steal your money and tell you they don't have it! Show details ·  1
Morry
MorryEglinton NSW27 posts
Kogan   DM

Hi Morry, we'd be more than happy to help. We located your existing case with our team and one of our agents will reach out ASAP.

Peter Marini
Peter Marini2 posts

Kogan   DM

Hi Peter, we'd be more than happy to help. We located your existing case with our team and one of our agents will reach out ASAP.

John
John

Has anyone purchased new mobile phones through kogan gravitech? How did it go?

Brett S.
Brett S.

Hey, anyone had any luck pursuing a warranty claim on a laptop with Kogan? I have a 10 month old Kogan Atlas laptop that just died in front of me. I've tried logging it via their online procedure and it's been over a week of silence so far (other than the automated response that generates a case number). Any ideas on how long to wait before pursuing it further? Very disappointed, this is likely to be my last Kogan purchase.

Igor B.
Igor B.

I payed about $400 for a 12 volt 55 litre fridge freezer. Stopped working after 19 months. Send them a message, they said they will get back to me and never did. All subsequent efforts to contact them have failed.
Total scammers.

David B
David B

Hi
I too have had A problem with Kogan!!!!!.
Waiting for some reply to emails about wrong sent item. Ordered 11/12 before xmas 2023items arrived
but wrong item. Have contacted Kogan/seller sent photos and ask for picture of packing slip there was not one
if there was might have gotten right item. As I read the responses you give, you always say contact in private why is that so nobody else no's what really happens can not really trust some companies like that. !
As for my no reply.09/01/2024
Your conversation reference ID is #17061107.
try replying.