3.6 from 8,316 reviews

Terrible kogan delivery service

I do not recommend kogan products because of delivery is poor I had very. Bad experience with them now in future iwill not buy anything from kogan until they change delivery company

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that there have been delays in your order reaching you. We take the timeliness of our deliveries seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

I have purchased a few items from Kogan, all came in a timely manner and delivered what was expected. One item came, worked for a few days. I had bought it at a special low price. Just thought I had lost my money on that one. I decided to contact customer service. They came right back to me and sent me a new item. Excellent service!!!! I will purchase more items from them in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Fabulous!

It was very easy to find the item I wanted to purchase & the whole process was easy. My order came quickly and I received postage updates. I'm very happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to shop with Kogan again.

Product doesn't work

I purchased 360° Clear Case for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Costed me 19 dollars. The case made the touchscreen unusable. Basically I touched the screen and nothing happened.

Product Purchased360° Clear Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. Our buying team works hard to provide the best quality products at the best prices for our customers and we stand by them. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/.

Delivery

I brought a Samsung Galaxy S10+ Sunday and I haven't received it , I wish I still had all my screenshots however my boyfriend lost the phone I ordered from.
I brought this item for a 21st Gift which is coming up and my boyfriend wanted to try the KOGAN mobile.
At the moment I am very pissed off because one, I had the option which I selected for express post and now I can't find anywhere in my receipts that says I purchased it. Two, I now find out that the phones being delivered from HONK KONG I live in Australia . And nowhere was I told that the phone was going to come from overseas. Which no information was not included in the "shipping guide"! According to the guide, my last day should be today and yet no updates! The 21st is tomorrow. So I better get it soon or I'll be requesting for a refund!

Dodgy mobile service

Recharged my Kogan mobile today - and they deleted the outstanding balance from my previous recharge. Talk about dodgy practices. And of course this isn't disclosed anywhere and there is no way to get online support.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Mick, thank you for letting us know about your experience. If you have not already, please contact the Kogan Mobile Support Team on 1300 056 426 or by dialling 12612 on your Kogan Mobile handset for assistance.

FAST SIMPLE EASY

The on line purchasing process is brilliant. It is quick and simple and the delivery is prompt. Why would anyone need to shop in a normal store. I would recommend Kogan on line shopping to anyone.

Product PurchasedShoes and mobile phone

Bad service after ordering

Really bad service. I have purchased a dryer and money has been deducted from bank account but I never received and confirmation if they received my order or not. I have to chase up and then they said we havnt received any order and when I send them a screen shot of my bank account which clearly shows Kogan took the money after that they decided to stop replying my emails and I can not contact them with any phone number and I can’t reach them with any ways and looks like I have lost my money now.
Anyone have any question can reach me at sandy_k1984@yahoo.com.

Product PurchasedDryer
Hi Sandeep, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk. We take the timeliness and quality of our Customer Service very seriously and this has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

great customer service transferring to mobile plan

purchased a 2nd yearly mobile phone plan for another family member …. conducted themselves absolutely perfectly when it came to transferring from another provider …. attempted to transfer within 1//2hr …. only had 2 problems and the major one was with other provider letting go …, 2nd problem was help desk and that is that English is a 2nd language and that wasn't too bad …. would recommend and would purchase again … HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great value wine and a good selection.

Very easy to navigate the store and the wine selections where excellent wines and great value. The purchase was made easy and the delivery was quicker than I expected. Also given notice of when my wine was scheduled for delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedOne dozen red wines.

Perfect Gift

Perfect Christmas gift shopping. Site easy to navigate . Great quality and selection of children’s gifts. Shopping made so much easier with Kogans wide
choice to choose from. Every age catered for.

Kogan corded stick vacuum cleaner. Item as advertised. Good long cord. Free replacement filter. Good for light cleaning.

Good range of reasonably priced products. Easy to navigate and happy with the quality of the Kogan products I've purchased. Also, no nonsense return on a previously postal damaged item.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

It is OK for the small jobs that I use it for.

Plastic construction not very solid, the connection points where the tube/stick connects to the vac is wobbly. Suction is good and quite easy to empty and clean filter. I use it to remove dog hair and for that is good.

Product PurchasedDevanti VAC-CL-

A70 samsung

great phone,disappointed it was set to Japanese and had to search to find how to change language, good they sent aussie plug but not able to use lead as USB plug and c class lead attention to detail. more delivery notice would of been better rather than told on morning of delivery

Very good product works well.

The kitchen faucet I brought from you is a very good product and works very well. I will be looking to buy more products from you. I am satisfied with this product for its quality.

Wireless bluetooth earphones unusable

I recently purchased some wireless bluetooth headphones, which were rendered useless for a couple of reasons. The first being that they do not fit, nor stay in your ears. The second, being that the sound stopped working in the left ear piece, after only a few uses. When I contacted Kogan for help, they said that due to 'health and safety regulations', they would not exchange, or refund the item.

Terrible product.

Terrible service.

Hi Anna, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. Our buying team works hard to provide the best quality products at the best prices for our customers and we stand by them. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Replacement SIM card

Very disappointed that the coverage doesn't work in regional areas while in the caravan. I called for assistance but the operator became rude when I couldn't understand what he was saying. I now have 1200gb of data I can't use while travelling.

Product PurchasedReplacement sim
Hi Roslyn, thank you for letting us know about your experience and we are sorry that you are disappointed with the service. While we appreciate that you have already reached out to our Kogan Mobile Support Team, in order to have this resolved it is best for you to continue to discuss this issue with them directly by calling 1300 056 426 or by dialling 12612 on your Kogan Mobile handset.I am already to change to optus carrier. My husband has the same deal and he gets network but I cant even with the new sim. my husband has a kogan agora phone while I have a samsung edge 7 I am so annoyed given I am trying to help my 90 yo parents this service is pathetic

Good Product

These were spares and just as good as the original. I find the product much easier to use now as there is always a clean spare available. This is a good product.

Towels - Soft and comfortable

I bought a 7 pack of towels. Price was great. The feel soft and very comfortable on the body. I would recommend this Renee Taylor pack. All towels are a good bathroom size.

Great Toothbrush kit

Great item, several types of cleaning vibrations suits me and my dentures.
Like that they are not having to be plugged in all the time, but wish they had a holder to suit everything.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I would like to buy a bar fridge from Kogan but Im concerned that if there is a problem with it Kogan will charge me for a return and not refund my delivery fee is this correct. Also would you refund for a product if it was delivered not working properly as it was designed to do.
I don't know what the policy is regarding returns as I haven't had any prob;ems with the goods I've bought, David. Yes I would expect a full refund if the product wasn't workingif you read the reviews plenty of people have had problems with getting their refund and being charged to pack the item back to Kogan and not being helped and poor customer service I just like to see what their customer service is like and get a guarantee they're going to give me a refund if there's a problem.

Bought item. Was a marketplace one. Was faulty iPhone. Sent back. No replacement as of yet and all support emails seem to be ignored now. I need to speak to someone ideally before looking at claim via credit card or legal. Is there a number I can call to speak to a person? Thanks.

I am having a bad experience with Kogan, it is very frustrating that I am waiting for my order information. I placed order 1 week ago for an item in stock as given on the website. And yet there is no information as if the product dispatched or not. although I paid express postage.
Hi Aamir,I have purchased few items recently,with a problem.One item was factory faulty,I contacted Kogan and within a week I got new item in perfect working order.Another purchase had few scratches.I asked to have partial refund and got it.So far service desk has been great.As it is for delivery,I think it is Australia Post at fault.I waited over a week for delivery (another company),from Brisbane which is only 100km from my town on Gold Coast.Give them another go.Perhaps suggest to them to provide a buyer with more info about posting and delivery of their purchase,Good luck

CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops