Powerland

Awesome product and speedy service

I have purchased 2 products from Powerland recently and both transactions have been smooth and easy. I would highly recommend them for your next bargain purchase. Great Value for money.

A1 purchase - Bosch dishwasher

Bought from Powerland. I appreciated how efficient and professional the whole process was, the price was very competitive and the ordering process was easy. The delivery details were not correct from Paypal but a couple of emails (brilliant from Christie Customer Care) and all was sorted. Next day delivery was a very pleasant surprise. The dishwasher arrived very well packed and in perfect condition. Installation was straightforward, and a test run revealed no problems at all. There are several reviews of the series 6 dishwasher online, so I will not add mine, but suffice to say it is a great product sold by a more than competent vendor. I would recommend both to anyone thinking of buying a new dishwasher.

Positive experience.

Website easy to navigate and use, unlike others I visited for same product.. Price competitive with others with many cheaper than the competitors. Range of products extensive so good selection to choose from. Product bought delivered promptly and exactly as expected. Will definitely shop with you again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product and service.

Easy to use website. Saved over 400 dollars on buying it from local appliance store. Really happy with product. There was an issue with courier but Powerland solved it with a simple phone call. Will recommend Powerland to anyone. Great service and savings.

Mitsubishi electric 3.5kw split system

Found item on ebay, paid with paypal, ordered and paid on Tuesday, at the front door, (Melbourne to Brisbane), before lunchtime Friday. Cheapest price on the net, even the sparks who is going to fit the unit said he couldn't beat the price. In a word? Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Seems very good so far. Yet to try all features

Went online for specific product which you had $50 cheaper than locally and free delivery. Happy customer. Telephone dealing with store was pleasant and helpful. Would certainly look here again

Great looking cook top.

Powerland was an excellent shopping experience. Easy to find what I wanted & VERY fast delivery at a reasonable cost. Will definitely use again. Electric cooktop looks much more expensive than it was.

Awesome service

I have not installed my goods but am very happy with them upon inspection. Fast delivery, fabulous communication and goods were delivered with care. Best of all
was the great price. Will definitely use Powerland again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

What a great business for the customer

The price of the items supplied was fantastic and home delivery superb. I am it the middle of renovating my kitchen and sure to buy other products thru Powerland. Thanks.

Best price and Service

I had buy air condition offer price with free delivery through e bay. The price compare with other retailer it's cheaper and free delivery with in short time. Before I'm bit worried they come from Sydney but it was fine. recommended seller.

Euromaid dishwasher

Haven't used it yet but. Quick delivery. The TNT person did not know how to follow instructions but other than that. Happy with powerland. The website was easy to use good value

Service at its best!

I found the site by chance when searching for a good deal on a Samsung TV.
The price as right so I then checked out the authenticity of the company before committing.
All reviews were impressive so I proceeded.
The TV was being delivered to an address I was not returning to until after a certain date. They arranged for the goods to go to the carrier the day before I was to arrive and lo and behold the goods arrived lunchtime the next day just after our arrival.
How good is that.
I was kept in the loop at all times with excellent communication.

Great all round

You deserve your high rating on Ebay. You had the product I wanted, shipped it quickly and gave me plenty of info on when to expect it and where it was up to. Very happy!

10/10 service

I had an issue with buying the TV but I spoke with a sales person who bent over backwards to complete my order. Delivery was very fast and the TV was exactly what I was after. 10/10... Thanks

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great price. Great service.

Order process was easy. Delivery was fast. After care was great when we needed help with obtaining a soft copy of the manual. Highly recommended to add to purchase research everytime.

Great price and service on my sink

The whole ordering and delivery process was seamless, and I was kept informed of progress.
Happy with the sink when it arrived.
I will certainly be using this website again.

Quicker than expected

The LG Quadwash dishwasher is so much better than I expected. My old dishwasher Fagor lasted 14 years. The advancement in technology has made a huge difference. The LG is super quiet and the dishes sparkle. I’m extremely happy with my purchase. The delivery Powerland arranged to my home in Queensland was fast, efficient and free. What more could you want.
I am impressed with Powerlands products, price and service so I recommend them highly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good price on quality product

Great service prompt delivery on a quality product.Received constant updates on delivery time and arrived at front door when they said it would. Would recommend to anyone wanting household items

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very easy and smooth process.

Order was processed promptly and efficiently. The price was cheaper than other sites. The microwave I ordered arrived within a few days and was exactly as expected. Great service and I would recommend Powerland to other potential customers.

Ahead of schedule!

Delivered ahead of schedule - amazing given this was huge 86 inch TV that needs two men minimum to move it! Were also helpful in changing delivery address after ordering.