Powerland
4.9 from 1,025 reviews

A stand-out in customer service

Not only was my oven a great price, but it arrived within 4 days and communication was exceptional. Everything from a phonecall (plus email) to let me know it had been dispatched, to the tracking and efficiency of the courier (TNT in Adelaide) was almost unbelievable considering how some companies operate. They will get my future business and I will be recommending to others. Keep it up Powerland!

Excellent customer service

A wrong product was delivered originally by mistake but Isaac sent straight away the right one. Excellent and committed customer service. Thanks a lot Isaac and Powerland. I will definitely recommend you guys.

Excellent!!!! Great price and great service.

Ordered a dishwasher on a Friday afternoon and had it delivered by Wednesday lunchtime. Fantastic!!!

Price was great, even got an additional $10 off at checkout time. Over $100 cheaper than the closest competitor.

Service was great - got a personal phone call the very next informing me of when delivery would be.

Great Value

Easy to navigate the Website, Simple Checkout with comments to assist delivery.

Fast Delivery, tracked all the way to our door.

Great Price - with value like this no wonder the old world retailers are struggling.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Abey Schock - Signus Large Single Bowl Sink (Magma)

Easiest way to purchase kitchen appliances online.
Powerland has a humongous range of sinks and they had exactly what I wanted with a huge discounted price to boot! Delivery was included in the price and the sink was heavily packaged so it arrived in perfect condition.
I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending Powerland for all your large ticket kitchen purchases.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ordered online, site was easy to negociate .comunication via a phone call and email was great. Price was cheaper than anyone else. Product is good. Transport was very quick.will use again. Thanks

Exactly what I wanted

Product I got is exactly what I wanted at an excellent price. Easy to navigate around the website. There is a large range of products to choose from - I am Very happy with the product I chose.

Good service

Products as described arrived in good time saved us a lot of time not having to collect, would buy again, would thoroughly recommend, we bought 2 items chef stove and a rinnia hot water service

Best value Panosonic Reverse cycle air conditioner

Best price after looking at prices in three states over a two month period and shipping from Sydney to Taree was only $29. It arrived early then stated by 5 days.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect experience shopping online with Powerland

I have recently purchased a dishwasher ,I have "back problem" so I was looking for a quality delivery service. I found the dishwasher which i were interested to buy then double checked the price at different online store and no one could beat their price , then i called them and asked if they can deliver the device to the spot that i want at my unit on second floor and if the driver will remove the old dishwasher ? they informed me that this can be done free of charge . ( i have to admit that some stores were selling the same dishwasher almost $125 higher and also they were charging $70 on top for delivery !)
so I purchased the dishwasher and received the dishwasher within 48 hours delivered to my unit to the spot that i wanted and my old dishwasher removed !
Quality service great price ! fantastic job , well done
will purchase from them again and recommend them to all my friends and family .

Arrived within 24hrs!

Whilst not having the largest range of products, the Powerland website was easy to navigate and had what I wanted.

Cheapest price online for the purchased item and arrived to my door the day after ordering!

Thanks! Will definitely be using again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I found the sink and tap I needed for my laundry at very good prices and delivery was fast. Very Impressed. They have good brands to choose from and the site was easy to use.

Required for replacement

Good website and helpfull with over the phone advice with item.
Great value for money for item purchase
Plenty of products and manufacturers
Quick delivery
Would definitely use again when required
Thanks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

First time ordering from Powerland, won't be the last time! Excellent Service and Price

Easy to navigate the store, great range, very satisfied with what I purchased and the delivery time. Will order again, can't fault anything with the store or the product and price.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

End to end service was faultless

Sourced details via a google search and was by far the cheapest in Australia, free delivery, whilst most others were between $49 to $55, plus a more expensive product. I have never heard of Powerland previously and although initially hesitant to deal with them, the experience was faultless, hence 5 stars. Ordered Friday, delivered Tuesday, hence 2 business day turnaround

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Cheapest seller I could find for a sink. Included tracked delivery in a few days. Can't ask for more.

Purchased through ebay, cheapest seller on the net by >20%. Received by tracked TNT a few days later, with SMS updates. First time I've used Powerland and will definitely use them again.

Excellent Personalised Service

The website was easy to use with a great range of products. There was a delay in the stove arriving into their warehouse but communication was great and they were true to their word. Very easy to contact by phone. The stove we purchased is exactly what we hoped for.

Great Service, Great Product, Fast dispatch

Very Pleased with your company. Very disappointed with TNT. Have had problems with them in the past and won't use them. They have a policy on no communication. In the end it was easier to travel to their depot to pick up the item and even then things did not go smoothly. My Ratings: Powerland 10 out of 10 TNT 1 out of 10

Warranty Claim MadeNo

This microwave looks very shmick.

Could not be happier with the service. Excellent. My first item was defective I rang to let them know and I had a new one delivered the next day.i was very impressed

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Selection , payment and delivery was excellent. Simple process in determining best product. Easy payments system, and very good delivery process direct to the door. Can't complain about that.....would use this site in future