Powerland
4.9 from 1,062 reviews

Good service,good price and reasonable shipping cost to the country

Easy to find the range of products I was looking for that listed the price as well.
Selecting and ordering product was easy enough and the shipping rate to country areas was very reasonable.
Recommend

Incredible service

purchased Chef wall oven via Powerland on EBay after trying all the major electrical outlets that quoted 10 to 14 days for delivery. The oven was ordered on Saturday night oven arrived on Tuesday, three days later. The savings on the appliance was approximately $200. I have not experienced service and price like this before. Powerland is where I will do future shopping.

Exceptional service!

Good clear website and easy to find what was needed.
Inquired about price match that was done immediately, ordered the item and was shipped from interstate with good communication and received within days. Tap has been installed and works perfectly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great! Very quick service.

Easy to navigate website. The range of products was fantastic. Many quality items available.
Very happy with my purchases. Ordered items on Monday morning and they arrived Tuesday morning. Doesn't get any better than that! Will be using this service again for sure.

Well done powerland

Well done on all aspects of my order you guys leave the rest dead in there tracks I tried Harvey Norman the good guys bing lee origin energy and there are nowhere near your service well done

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very happy with new Cooktop, thanks

Very happy with your online store, free delivery 5 working days after purchase, and finding just what I needed. The new cooktop is working well, thanks again, would recommend, Kay

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and quick delivery

Great service, price and quick delivery, other retailers said this range hood was no longer available but when i called Powerland they had a pallet arriving the next day, and dispatched it to me straight away.

Quick and safe delivery

Powerland had the best price for the Bosch rangehood we wanted as well as free delivery. It was delivered in just 2 business days and we aren’t in a metro area. As requested, it was left on our front porch so we didn’t need to pick it up from anywhere. It was well packaged. We would recommend Powerland for price, quality products and delivery.

Bosch Hot water

Very happy with the purchase, could not source one locally they all had to be ordered, in I had no hot water during this time!
Ordered on Tuesday late morning and it arrived in QLD 4680 by lunchtime on Friday. pretty awesome delivery time.

Super fast delivery

Excellent seller and great service, bought it on Wednesday night and got it on Thursday afternoon,trouble free transaction and will definitely buy from you again, keep up the great work!!!!

Great seller

Website was easy to navigate and super quick delivery, good range and very well priced, store has great email communication once the transaction has been made and will definitely buy from again.

So Simple, so efficient

Goods arrived today only a few business days from order lodgement as last time. In just a few simple steps and trouble free search and navigation the job was done. Excellent

Great service and the product has arrived with the accurate description.

Great service and the product has arrived with the accurate description. The price was really great as well. Easy phone center was very helpful nothing was a problem will definitely tell my freinds and family to bye from them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent product and great service +++

Site is easy to navigate and great pricing. Good communication and very helpful. Product was delivered promptly. Couldn't be happier and happy to recommend to others. Will certainly be a return customer

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Large savings on a rangehood:

I paid $288 + freight, Good Guys are listing today as $399, Ebay $340.
Half of the rangehoods no longer have a logo proving 'we're worth it', so this is a good purchase. Have owned one before.

Communication was great!

I knew the product I wanted and found the cheapest price to be Powerland.
The product arrived in perfect condition wrapping was good and delivery to our door in the country.
I wrote to Powerland on a number of occasions throughout the process of delivering the item, they responded quickly and were very helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great price and communication all the way to delivery.

The ordering was straightforward.
There was 2 weeks before the delivery details were advised.
Tracking was easy with the online link from TNT.
The delivery drive was kind enough to pack the items into the garage.
Great outcome

Fast and efficient service

Very good service fast and helpfull speedy delivery 5 star website was eazy phone center was very helpful nothing was a problem will definitely tell my freinds and family to bye here

Price, simplicity and speed

The order was simple to make and arrived faster than expected. I was also able to easily direct that the package be left in a safe place without having to sign for it. Price, simplicity and speed.

Excellent Service and Price

Great Price, Fast Delivery, Excellent Product. Would highly recommend this seller and the product - Dishlex Dishwasher. The dishwasher is simple and quiet and just what we needed. Thank You Powerland.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

We live in HmRosanna, MELBOURNE 3084 - is there a delivery charge for purchase of a dishwasher? [email removed]
My very very bulky and heavy aircon was sent "FREE EXPRESS" with great tracking with TNT. I did buy on eBay and got a further $100 off than if I bought on the website. However, I would have paid the price they were asking was $1200 off RRP from memory

I purchased a dual power RLM900 electric lawnmower a few years ago and my charger is broken also I need a new blade as i cannot purchase one anywhere. Would it be poosible to purchase both of these items?

Similar listings