Powerland
4.9 from 1,228 reviews

Excellent service

The website was easy to use. There was a large range of products, but I was able to locate the product I needed. On delivery the product I ordered was not available, so an upgraded product was delivered. I was very satisfied on all counts.

Couldn't be happier

I was looking around for a new TV for quiet sometime and not only did Powerland have the model I wanted in stock but by far had the best price for it as well.
My order was processed and delivered quickly with no dramas and regular updates.

Easy and efficient

Found the product I was after and had it on my doorstep within a week. I had regular email feedback to let me now what was happening with my product, making me feel confident with my order. I would use them again.

Robinhood Rangehood RO1SS/WH/80

Ordered Tues, received Thursday. Excellent.
Range hood identical to those black units with plastic sides which fail due to getting brittle.
Never had an issue with these as yet, and pretty simple to install. Good price.

Quick delivery ( no delivery fee !) Excellent price

Large TV was delivered from NSW to Vic Regional in 2 Business days. Good product range at very competitive prices. Online ordering simple and quick. Definitely worth using this company if you have found the product you want.

easy transaction great product

Easy to find on the website which is user friendly product is great transport was fast will deal with again that is for sure now to find my next purchase .

Excellent service, Fast delivery

I found your site friendly and very easy to use, with a great range of products. This was my first order with Powerland I was pleasantly surprised with your fast delivery schedule to Victoria, which was excellent and completed on time. I will definitely use your services again and highly recommend to friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great Service Fast Delivery!

The sales staff were very friendly and helpful. The items arrived at a very fast time.
Very satisfied would purchase again from Powerland and would highly recommend to family and friends!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service, great price, great communications

This was my first order with powerland and the whole experince was great. Great price, communications before and after purchase, delivery (the product was delivered to Victoria in a day). Highly recommend!

Excellent service

Our stove was ordered and within the week it was delivered all the way from Sydney to Central Q'ld. we can't wait to have it installed and I am sure it will live up to previous reviews which gave it five stars. Thanks again for the excellent service and delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Arrived well ahead of estimated date

I was happy with all aspects of the purchase, but can’t comment on the quality of the air conditioner until it is installed. But it is covered by manufactures warranty

Wow, just wow!

I was at first unsure about ordering from Powerland as I hadn’t heard of it before. After realising it was a part of the Betta Home Living franchise I went ahead. Powerland was the cheapest for my 75’’ Samsung television by over $100 and delivery to my home only cost $29. It arrived in 3 business days! Here’s to say I am more than happy with the product and service I received. I would highly recommend Powerland and will be using them again for my future purchases! Thank you :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service and wonderful product.

Very satisfied with the product and super impressed by the standard of service and speed of delivery. The price was the cheapest on the net that I could find. Good communication from the company.

Great Company

Powerland is great, affordable prices and cheap shipping, their range is very good and excellent quality. I found what I wanted very easily, added it to my cart and checkout was easy

Excellent service

Found my product though a google search and it was the lowest price I could find anywhere. Rang to check on status of delivery and given an answer promptly. Delivery came super quick (left warehouse Friday and arrived following Monday)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery, no hassles no fuss.

It was very easy to find what I was looking for and the price was very good. Delivery was earlier that expected and the product was exactly what we anticipated.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Prompt delivery at competitive purchase price

website was very easy to navigate as was the assistance over telephone when required to complete purchase. very quick delivery.
price of rangehood supplied was competitive.
staff very polite. would recommend to purchasers

Express Service

Speedy service and quality goods. The web site was easy to navigate and I found just what I was looking for at a very competitive price, even when adding delivery cost.

Powerland - Best price, fast, free shipping, great communication.

Have not shopped at Powerland before or even heard of them but a search revealed they had the oven I wanted at a lowest price and with free shipping by TNT. Oven arrived within a few days with full accurate tracking info and was in perfect condition with what looked like factory packing on a wooden pallet.

Impressively fast delivery.

Very easy order system. Then constant up to date notification of tracking item to my phone. Finally nnotified they parcel had arrived .
Could not be happier with the service that was given.