4.9 from 1,386 reviews

4.9

1,386 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (380)

Unbelievable company

I cannot fault Powerland, the product (cooktop) was half the price of other online and local stores, shipping costs were less than I could post a parcel, and then there was the service … on the phone it was friendly, informed and prompt, and after ordering online I was not only kept updated but I appreciated the attention to detail. Correspondence was professional, yet very friendly, and delivery time was extremely quick.

The store could not be any easier to navigate and it had a vast range of cooktops. I am extremely happy with my choice, and with this outstanding company.

rooly2

rooly2

Great company to deal with

Came across this store when looking for a kitchen sink for a renovation. Great range of products and I saved myself a couple hundred dollars on the unit I wanted. Ordered on the Friday and received on the Monday, which is impressive for these covid times.

Highly recommend and will be purchasing again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent range of products and outstanding service.

The online site is easy to navigate and moving between screens was also easy knowing you were not going to lose the original screen. Each screen showed detailed descriptions of all the products shown, excellent.
I would have liked to have more details on exactly where the products were manufactured.
The man who delivered the dryer was excellent and this impacts on my overall rating of the whole process.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading ad

Saw an add from them saying free delivery. When I went to purchase the TV in came up with a delivery charge of $126.76 to sunshine coast. Misleading and also the most expensive I have seen.

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent product Sound Bar Excellent Delivery time

I ordered a sound bar on line on Sunday PM. Was collected on Monday PM and delivered to Qld Sunshine coast on Tuesday PM. Excellent product and equally excellent courier service by TNT. My rating is 11/10 for service and delivery. Extremely happy all round.

Jeramy

JeramySydney, NSW

I wish they used a better courier!

They use TNT to courier their products including televisions.
TNT are terrible, their tracking doesn't work and they said they would be here on two days but didn't turn up.
When I contacted Powerland they only offered a refund, rather than committing to finding a better courier service.
They have cheaped out on the courier, and subsequently lost my business.
Better executive choices lead to a better customer experience.

Majid A.

Majid A.

Not the smoothest system

Fixed: they made the delivery on Saturday (so I am changing this rating).

I have placed an order with this guys around 20 days ago (to be delivered in Sydney, not far way: Sydney). Initially they picked me for random payment checking, charged my card with some amount and asked me to quote it in the email. After getting that over with, I was promised on Monday a delivery on Friday (details to be finalized on Thursday through phone). It is 9 pm on Thursday and no calls. I have called them at least four times by now and more that 5 emails sent. With weekend coming, we are looking at over 20 days since my order.

Poor delivery service

I ordered a dryer from Powerland, with free installation and removal of the old item. On the day, I was told it would be delivered between 1:30pm and 3:30pm. At 5:30 the delivery driver finally arrived with the item, and said that it was dark and he was late for his next appointment so he couldn't come round the side of the house and install it. After arguing he eventually said he'd bring it down, but then didn't want to come the long way to the large rear door, and instead left it inside the house next to a door it wouldn't fit though and he left.

If the purchase doesn't include free installation, don't advertise it as such!

Leanne

LeanneSydney, NSW

What a great company!

This is by far the best company I have dealt with in a long time. Great customers service, excellent prices on their products (I’ve just purchased a Rinnai heater and couldn’t find a cheaper price anywhere). No charge for delivery, and product was delivered within 2 days of ordering. I will go straight to Powerland from now on.

Great delivery service

I just wanted to give you some positive feedback about our delivery of electrical goods to Kiama Downs on Saturday. The driver Fred was on his own and didn't know that he needed to take a fridge up a flight of stairs but was happy to proceed with our help. Throughout the process, Fred was obliging and courteous.
He even rang after he left to let us know about the transportation bolts at the back of the washing machine that need to be removed before installing.
And it was an added bonus that he arrived 3 1/2 hours earlier than what we were advised previously.

Norm

NormSydney, NSW

True Service

I called on Monday to enquire about a Dishlex dishwasher, was given excellent attention, paid a deposit. The next day, Tuesday, I paid the remainder and the Dishlex dishwasher was delivered the next day, Wednesday. I cannot speak more highly of the attention, service and friendly attitude of the staff of Powerland.

Glenys

GlenysSydney, NSW

One very happy customer!

I ordered at 7.5 kg Haier front load washing machine on Monday night last week and it was delivered and installed the following Wednesday morning. The delivery man was such a nice person. He took away the old machine. This was at no cost to me and the delivery and installation were free. By far the best price I could find for the Haier machine, I am very happy with the machine. All in all a very pleasant and efficient experience. Powerland will be at the top of my list for future purchases.

Andrew

AndrewMurray Region, NSW

Excellent experience! Fast Shipping!!

Bought a Paloma 18MJ Natural Gas Convection Heater online through these guys, cannot fault them, the service or the product! Paid for it late Friday afternoon and it arrived today, really only two days discounting the weekend. Shipped overnight via TNT even though the shipping cost was $16... so they have to be passing on the freight discounts they get... and thats on top of a bargain price for the heater!
Young lady answered the phone when I called them to check if they actually had it in stock and she went out of her way to get me the answer. Very happy first time customer and will be back again!

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Company to deal with, plus unbeatable prices!

I ordered a LG 6.5 kg washing machine on Thursday, it was delivered Saturday by the most helpful pleasant man. The delivery man fully installed the new machine and took away the old heavy machine, no fuss, no trouble, no extra cost for delivery or install, he was so careful and professional. The price for the machine was fantastic, better than anywhere. Will definitely use Powerland again when I need an appliance. So glad I found them on the internet.
So nice to see you can still get good service, thought it was a thing of the past.

Brad421

Brad421Melbourne

One of the best online retailers

I paid for my item on Saturday and by Tuesday morning it had arrived. The price I paid was easily the most competitive online and the product quality exceeded expectations. Truely one of the best online shopping experiences I've had.

Greg

GregSydney

Excellent Service - exceeded my expectations

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Great price and customer service

Best price in town, helpful and speedy delivery. Had a little issue with the product but was sorted ASAP. Communications and customer service is top notch! Will be a return customer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shipping to a nsw mid north coast rural town.

TNT shipping info was confusing as TNT automated tracking info is based on shipments to major cities however, the product arrived within 4 days of order which was great. Product great, price great, would recommend Powerland and will use again.

Michael T.

Michael T.

2 Great TVs backed up by a good price

Very easy to find what I was looking for on the website. Delighted with the price and quality of the products.
2 x Samsung TVs. Delivery could have been improved with better communication from the courier. Couldn't blame Powerland for that

easy experience

good service even though the product I ordered was discontinued, was changed to the new appliance at no cost which was good, it took a little long to arrive but understandable with the chance of product I think. Can't fault.