Powerland

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (394)

Great product and service

After researching different products, we found the one one wanted. Many sites had it and a local store had it, but Powerland was by far the cheapest. Super fast delivery. Ordered Monday night and it arrived 600+km away Thursday afternoon. The Beko dishwasher was simple to install (replacing a Fisher and Paykel) and does the job nicely.

Fairness

FairnessSydney, NSW

I know where to buy goods now!

I shopped around and bought a LG washing machine from Powerland. It Saved me a lot for the price and very fast delivery and even took away my old machine without additional. It stands out from other shops. Very satisfied. Sure I will shop Powerland again ! Thank you.

karen L

karen LSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTE PERFECT MATCH ....Powerland & LG

With so many Fridges @ competetive prices it can be confusing.
LG QUALITY built to last /Genuine Customer service with Powerland from start to finish .. from assistance in choosing & placing my order with Natasha (over the phone) to Delivery with detail to attention by "Haka" who carefully transported & looked after my Beautiful classy black LG Bottom mount fridge .
Looking forward to seeing my next Electricity Bill Reduce with 4.5 STAR rating .

NRS

NRSSydney, NSW

Great Savings To Begin Awesome Delivery To Finish!

I just wanted to let you guys know that your Delivery Driver Fred is an absolute gentlemen and a real professional!
Called ahead of time, unboxed and took away the trash but more than this he was amazingly careful with a very tricky set of apartment stairs and when he was done he was happy to give me 5 mins of his busy time to talk footy.
What a ripper! Absolute legends!!!
Cheers guys :)

maestro

maestroSydney Surrounds, NSW

very good service

Articulate and good-humoured service over the phone by Kayla, and prompt action to replace a faulty part at no cost to me. Emails were also answered diligently.

Giovanna

GiovannaSydney, NSW

Promt service

Staff were very helpful, with enquiry. They returned my call within 10 minutes, order was placed and delivered on time.

BeverleyH

BeverleyHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and value for money

I am delighted with the service we received from Powerland when purchasing a new water heater. I phoned to order on Friday afternoon, the sales staff on the phone were very helpful.
Monday I received notification that it had shipped and it was delivered to our door on Tuesday morning. NSW to Vic in less than 2 working days is amazing. Our tradie said local suppliers would take a week and we couldn't find a local supplier who could match their price.
Excellent service and value - I fully recommend Powerland.

PierrickB

PierrickBSydney, NSW

A breeze to deal with

Everything was spot-on: communication, price, delivery time and the delivery itself. I highly recommend this company. Having dealt with several others recently, this was the best by far.

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Powerland - the company

I would like to write a review about the company Powerland. I bought a washing machine from them online. Their prices are very good in comparison to others but more importantly they were lovely to do business with. It was a very easy experience. I got a text to let me know when my goods were arriving, another text to say they were running a little late and the guys delivering my goods were so nice, polite and professional. When I discovered a small problem, they were right onto it and fixed it without any fuss. A very good family run business and a company which has been an absolute pleasure to do business with. Well done to you all. Cathy

Jayvee

Jayvee

Awesome service!

Great transaction from a fantastic seller.
Love the TV and the price, the attention to after sale communication.
These guys are the real deal.
Recommend highly!!!

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Better than the REST

I recently purchased a LG Fridge which was hard to source from all other retailers. Powerland had it in stock and cheaper than other retailers also offering free delivery. The online purchase was simply, the customer service was great, the delivery and removal of my old fridge was amazing. The young delivery man was friendly, knowledgeable and managed to remove my big old fridge down narrow stairs without a groan. He helped us set up our new fridge giving lots of advise.
Thanks Powerland - Great Team work
We will be buying from you again.

Yu R.

Yu R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent experience

Bought a fridge from Ebay, and I provided wrong delivery address, Powerland sent to me again without any surcharge, unfortunately, they sent me wrong product, and I opened it already, Powerland took it back and sent me a correct model, no hesitation, great customer service, I paid tips twice though!

StellaSydney, NSW

Thrilled to bits

I purchased a Fisher and Paykel double dishwasher which is now happily installed in my kitchen. Just the BEST dishwasher, great service and great experience. Wish I needed something else to buy because I would certainly use Powerland again.

Carol and DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wish I knew of this company earlier!

I have been looking for a particular model TV for the last 3 months and all major retailers have either been out of stock or overpriced. I stumbled across Powerland in an online search and purchased what I wanted for a bargain price and free delivery. Ordered on Thursday and delivered by Tuesday! I will definitely recommend this company and buy from again. Thank you for such fantastic service.

Dishwasher best value and quick delivery

Ordered on sat 3rd, got it by lunchtime Wed 7th with a holiday Monday in between!,was the best value I could find and with free delivery could not be beaten

Unbelievable company

I cannot fault Powerland, the product (cooktop) was half the price of other online and local stores, shipping costs were less than I could post a parcel, and then there was the service … on the phone it was friendly, informed and prompt, and after ordering online I was not only kept updated but I appreciated the attention to detail. Correspondence was professional, yet very friendly, and delivery time was extremely quick.

The store could not be any easier to navigate and it had a vast range of cooktops. I am extremely happy with my choice, and with this outstanding company.

rooly2

rooly2

Great company to deal with

Came across this store when looking for a kitchen sink for a renovation. Great range of products and I saved myself a couple hundred dollars on the unit I wanted. Ordered on the Friday and received on the Monday, which is impressive for these covid times.

Highly recommend and will be purchasing again.

Excellent range of products and outstanding service.

The online site is easy to navigate and moving between screens was also easy knowing you were not going to lose the original screen. Each screen showed detailed descriptions of all the products shown, excellent.
I would have liked to have more details on exactly where the products were manufactured.
The man who delivered the dryer was excellent and this impacts on my overall rating of the whole process.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading ad

Saw an add from them saying free delivery. When I went to purchase the TV in came up with a delivery charge of $126.76 to sunshine coast. Misleading and also the most expensive I have seen.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent product Sound Bar Excellent Delivery time

I ordered a sound bar on line on Sunday PM. Was collected on Monday PM and delivered to Qld Sunshine coast on Tuesday PM. Excellent product and equally excellent courier service by TNT. My rating is 11/10 for service and delivery. Extremely happy all round.