Powerland

1,206

Evie

Evie

just love it

we are happy with the whole shopping experience with you, not one thing to complain about.
from our search online for the product to your tracking notifications and the quick delivery .

Joayn Hahn

Joayn HahnSouth East Queensland, QLD

CHEAPEST & FASTEST

Pricing was far better than any other company and the bonus is I didn't have to leave home to get the best deal :) Even with their home town on fire they still managed to get the order out to me super fast and advise me all the way on progress - will definitely be saving them as a favourite supplier.

Brian Asbury

Brian AsburyVictoria

A new found treasure, I'll always look here first.

I was looking for a specific make and model of a dish washing machine and found it very easily. Your website was easier than most to navigate which as a senior citizen found it refreshing.

glenn haste

glenn hasteSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is great

Very fast delivery with tracking information provided.
The pricing was far better than anyone else on the web or through a store and a great price
Thanks for a great service, we will use you again

John Rima

John RimaSydney, NSW

Perfect

Easy and satisfied but I haven't opened the package yet and will determine if product is same as the service other than it was 4days late due to some technical issue with it being too large to fit on conveyor belt

Great fast service

Great range of products and a good website made it easy to view product info. We are really happy with the price and are super happy with the quality of the product. Also very quick delivery, even to our rural address and good communication throughout - Thanks))

Mahesh B.

Mahesh B.South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt Service for the Best Price

Bought a 2.5kw Panasonic Reverse-Cycle Air-conditioner, which was delivered by courier within a week. Best price for a free delivery. This is my second unit within a year and in both instances they were the cheapest.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Really easy transaction and quality service

Ordered a new Samsung television and it was delivered within 3 days. No problems all working great, quality Samsung device and great service. I would order again through this website, it was a really easy transaction.

Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Powerland is greatly lacking in customer service. I contacted Powerland by email & a couple of times by phone in regards to an item to find out if it was in stock. Each time I was given different information & both phone calls I was just left hanging on the line, no-one returned to my call so I eventually hung up.
EXREMELY POOR SERVICE. I will never look to purchase from this company again.

information

ROB F

ROB FSydney, NSW

Fast Efficient Service

Ordered a Dyson Vacumm from Powerland on Sunday evening and this was delivered to us by Early afternoon Monday. Great communication provided also during the day. FANTASTIC service, well done.

Paul C

Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very good prompt service

This product was the best price and best value for money. Every other place wanted shipping costs so having it delivered cut out the middle man making it even better value.

Dianna

DiannaSydney, NSW

110% satisfied

Purchased an oven online and received it delivered within 48hrs. The whole transaction was smooth and customer service was professional. Even the driver was courteous and polite. Would definitely shop with them again!

Totally satisfied customer

Thanks for straightforward online purchase and high quality product received. Prompt and courteous all the way from initial order to delivery by TNT courier. Recommend. Would purchase from Powerland again.

Rob B

Rob BSouthwest, VIC

Great, prompt service

The Powerland store was extremely easy to navigate and locate the item I wished to purchase. I was surprised by the large range of products available. I purchased a well known brand product and am sure it will be more than satisfactory.

Great service and price.

Purchase on EBay was straight forward. Price was very competitive. Oven was delivered on time. Easy to track delivery. Just need to install it now! Would use this company again.

Brett

BrettAustralian Capital Territory

Perfect timing for summer

Very quick turn around from ordering to delivery, fantastic, very happy would highly recommend.
Cant wait to get them installed just in time for summer thanks heaps for being so professional

Warranty Claim MadeNo

the stove arrived in perfect condition and the delivery was excellent

very easy to navigate the store. I was very satisfied with the range. The quality of the product I bought was much cheaper than what I could get from my local electrical store thankyou

Rankin

RankinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Panasonic Aircon

Did a lot of searching around for a replacement aircon that would fit the space of the old one, found a Panasonic that was perfect, nice easy transaction and delivered on time and the price was great.

William

William

What I Expected

User friendly website with many good choices and great prices for what I needed. Very satisfied with the quality of the TV and even better than what I was expecting.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Was easy to locate the product required which had competitive pricing.
Easy to use checkout. Supporting email received immediately with follow ups
Updated emails with tracking
Took longer than usual to arrive
Would definitely use again, thank you

Kumar

Kumarasked

how good is the warranty on Tv's

Powerland
Isaac D.Powerland

Hi Kumar,

This depends on the Brand - all models come with either, 12 months or longer Warranty (Some with 5 Years). When you have an issue we can lodge a service request direct with the brand (Such as Samsung, LG, TCL etc.), or you can call them yourself to lodge the request.

Regards,
Isaac

Cathy

Cathyasked

We live in HmRosanna, MELBOURNE 3084 - is there a delivery charge for purchase of a dishwasher?
[email removed]

Woodies
Woodies

My very very bulky and heavy aircon was sent "FREE EXPRESS" with great tracking with TNT. I did buy on eBay and got a further $100 off than if I bought on the website. However, I would have paid the price they were asking was $1200 off RRP from memory

Robert

Robertasked

I purchased a dual power RLM900 electric lawnmower a few years ago and my charger is broken also I need a new blade as i cannot purchase one anywhere. Would it be poosible to purchase both of these items?

Get an answer from our members and Powerland representatives