2Factory Fast

Factory Fast

4.2

1,736 reviews · Statistics

81% · 1,404316 · 18%
Return Claim MadeYes (58) · No (868)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,736 reviews
Jackie K
Jackie K
  Fair Incentive Verified

Competitive price and speedy delivery

Easy to navigate website, competitive price, readily available stock and speedy delivery of purchased item as advertised. Show details
Debbie
DebbieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive

When you find EXACTLY what you were looking for!

I live in a very small studio unit/granny flat and due to the lack of room, anything I bring into the space has to be exactly right. For ages I had been trying to find a small, low desk which was around 60cm high at it lowest point and at least 90cm wide, but no more than 120cm. I looked on every site I could find and nobody had what I needed. Then I found the overbed table at Factory Fast, which is both adjustable and on wheels. I am thrilled with it because I can use it on days I work from home, and the staff I asked for assistance via email about the actual adjustable dimensions of the table were so helpful! Show details
Kenneth T.
Kenneth T.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Well made and sturdy

I found that the product was easy to use and I felt that it is of good quality nice and strong and well made highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Shielo M.
Shielo M.NSWSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience

Accurate descriptions. Good product. Nice shopping experience in thus shop. Show details
Sonja Westhead
Sonja WestheadVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

What a novel way to stretch

I think the title says it all. Having MS affecting the right side of my body, I use this to stretch my calf muscles adequately. Show details
Richard Wallis
Richard WallisNSWHunter Region, NSW

exactly what I needed - fast

Website was good, price was reasonable, delivery was very fast.
Wont hesitate to use again and recommend to others. Show details
Bernadette
BernadetteSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Clear and Simple ordering process and product the arrived promptly. Show details
Susan
SusanVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts
Peter
Peter
  Fair Incentive

As described and delivered quickly

The 4 wheels (2 brakes, 2 free) were delivered quickly attached easily, equipment works and swivels well Show details
Dawn
DawnVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Stools

The small grey ottomans I purchased were perfect stools for the grandchildren they love them. The covers are removable so easy to clean. Delivery was fast and I would recommend Factory Fast for quality homewares. Show details
Annon
AnnonVictoria12 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Efficient ordering and delivery service. Product was off good standard. I had difficulty with 2 screws as the hole didn’t fit properly but apart from that it was high standard. Show details ·  1
harry_9188
harry_9188

Good for what’s needed

Product ordered for what’s needed. Seems good for use so far Show details
Sbudama
Sbudama

Best product

We have been looking across every where and you o kh get the best price in Factoey fast and product delivered on time Show details
Wendy
Wendy2 posts

Exactly what we required

Website was very easy to use, even for a computer dinosaur like me. Products were described very well. Show details
Mr PS
Mr PSNSWSydney, NSW

Good value, quick delivery

Bought first time, a dumbbell set. Quality of product as expected and arrived very quickly.