Factory Fast

Factory Fast

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (149)

FACTORYFAST.COM.AU

I received a product that was not up to standard and Factory fast gave me a refund of the whole purchase price plus my postage which was quite a lot. So easy to deal with and replied to me every time I emailed.
Thank you as I will be sure to shop form them again.

Product as described

Product purchased was exactly as advertised.
I have bought a pull up bar from factory fast previously and was happy with my purchase.
I’m happy with the quality of the incremental weights I recently received, so much so I will buy another set.
Delivery in reasonable time.

a very handy item

it was quite easy to find the product,excellent range and top quality. the transaction was simple to carry out, the price was good, delivery was very quick, i am completely satisfied ,lorne 2260

Nazim R.

Nazim R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High quality product with fast delivery

Store is easy to browse, product range is amazing, and the quality of what I ordered is great. I will be returning to factory fast for my future gym equipment needs!

Danny H

Danny HAmaroo 2914, ACT

Painless Flatpack

I needed a base for my mattress and chose an inexpensive flatpack base. I've erected heaps in the past from all the usual suppliers. This one was the best one of all because it only had 2 sizes of bolts and 1 type of nut. Things fitted together smoothly without magic, and one person can easily manage. The instructions were pictorial and logical,
however a mallet is definitely not required as shown. I was offered a gift card for this review regardless of it being positive or negative. About bloody time I get something for all my hard work. Rarely even get a than you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

My dog now always has fresh water

I was able to find the product I was looking for. There was a good range to choose from and the one I purchased was just what I was looking for and arrived at the door within the expected delivery time.

Matt J.

Matt J.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service possible

Purchased a mixer only to find out when i opened the box that it wouldn't fit. Enquired about returning the product only for them to reply to tell me that because I opened the box, no refund was available. Purchasing anything online comes with it's risks and even with a spec sheet, not all products will work when you get them in your hands, they should understand this.....Absolutely Shocking. Don't bother!

normanf10

normanf10Sydney, NSW

Good product quality

I needed to replace my kitchen sink tap, browsed the products at Factory Fast, chose one that looked ok and did not regret when it arrived and was installed. The delivery was also very quick.

Christopher Clough

Christopher CloughMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Magnet fishing

Have been looking around for a while for a magnet and came across this website, it had a fantastic range and was very well priced, the online store was easy to use and the magnet i had chosen arrived promptly, i couldn't be happier with my purchase, will be using them again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great price, quick delivery, great product

Easy website to navigate, checkout was easy. Goods arrived in a couple of days as promised. Only negative remark is that the cabinet could have had clearer assembly instructions - assembly took a while, & with some guesswork.

TrishO

TrishOSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great XL dog bed.

On the basis my 9 year old greyhound loves her sleep I was keen to purchase a large comfy bed for her. My online research led me to Factory Fast. They were fast, competitively priced and the bed is great quality. Thanks heaps.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great net but not ideal for pool volleyball

Purchasing the net was easy and delivery time was OK. The net was very easy to assemble and initially worked great but the materials aren't suited for use over a swimming pool. The poles have quickly rusted and bent. Would be perfect for dry use.

Pia

PiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

The search and buying process was so quick and easy, and convenient. It was delivered very quick, was very pleasantly surprised. Great range of products. Very delighted and impressed with the 10 slot watch case purchased, the watches fit perfectly and look great. Will definitely recommend to others.

mike

mikeWANNIASSA

Very good service

Found them on line, they had what i wanted and delivered the item in very fast time. No fuss no arguments no hassles, just good old fashoned customer service, and a great product.

Annoyed

AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Service

I ordered a boxing gym set up with this company. Only problem is I had to keep following this up !!! Factory Fast told me to be patient!!!! Only to be told TODAY that my Christmas Present for my child is not coming and the courier company has lost it! 2 days before Christmas !!!

lena

lenaVictoria

What a joke

We bought a retractable wall bed. On assembly we found that the clips to secure the slats were missing. Without clips the bed is not useable. A month and 29 emails later we receive another set of slats but no clips... We even included a picture of the missing clips. A token $40 credit was provided, not sure why as you can't buy these clips anywhere else.... Still waiting for clips.

Simon M

Simon MRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic!

The Factory Fast website was super easy to navigate, there was lots to choose from and my product arrived even quicker than I had expected. One very happy customer here.

Pooky

PookySouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

Everything was so easy, from navigating around the site to finding exactly what I wanted. I am unable to buy the product I wanted in Australia and I was able to find it on this site. I love the product I was after and I am very pleased with the quality.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick shipment and solid product

Easy online purchase, quick shipment and solid product. Glad to have found an alternate to Kogan with a better price. Product was well packed and arrived safely with no damage.

Brendon B.

Brendon B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Fast, easy, well priced and good product

Purchased some gymnastics rings to supplement my current set. Was initially concerned about the cheap price but my fears were baseless - the product was as expected and arrived promptly.
Would use again.