Factory Fast

Factory Fast

Kerry

KerryPerth, WA

Very happy with product and purchase experience

Website was easy to navigate with all relevant information I wanted to make a selection. The range suited what I was after. The product arrived safely and in good time. I'm happy!

Rosemary

RosemaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

Easy to use website, easy to find what I wanted and what I needed. Items were well detailed and the range was huge. The delivery was so fast I was amazed. I absolutely love it.

Deborah S.

Deborah S.Hunter Region, NSW

Received faulty goods and still waiting 2 weeks on for a response!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

excellent customer service

Very good product, the only thing is y left in the car with high temperature and got broken, anyway the mattress bring everything to pump and fix it and the delivery was fast. I recommend it.

Amanda B

Amanda BMid North Coast, NSW

Boxing bag stand

Found the ideal product, easy to order and quick shipping. Boxing bag stand was solid and sturdy and purchasing was so easy I have been back and purchased another product.

Halloween Costume - BUYERS BEWARE

Product is slightly different clearly made poorly the costume doesnt inflate

Costs more to send back the product then get money is back. Horrible service. Ruined my halloween

Clearly everything done cheap

Josie

JosieVictoria

I could have sold this ladder ten times over

I am pleased with the four step ladder I purchased to reach high cupboards in my new apartment. Everyone that sees It comments on it because its sturdy, useful and folds up neatly.

Kimberley M

Kimberley MNorth Western Region, NSW

Sandpit

I ordered a sandpit for my littles and they loved it. I love the idea that the sun cover is always a cover so cats cant go in it after use.

Perfect

Canvas is huge and quality is perfect. Exactly what I wanted.
Was easy to order and staff were helpful and knowledgeable. Cant believe how great it looks. Will definitely be ordering more.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

QUALITY PRODUCT

Shower screen was delivered without any issue. Good communication too from the delivery driver, askeed where to leave it and was packaged really well.
Installed without any issues and looks fantastic. Will use them again for sure.

CJH

CJHSydney, NSW

So easy and FAST!

I found exactly what I was looking for so easily, and then the product arrived so quickly! Fantastic quality and a fantastic shopping experience...I would definitely recommend to others, based on the 3 separate orders I have placed.

Good quality item!

I bought a step ladder from factory fast, it took about a week to get to me. Nevertheless it arrived in good order, and is a good quality item. Five stars from me.

Quick and accurate

I did a Google search on the item and found that FactoryFast had the best quality/value combination. It took only 3 days to arrive and was exactly as advertised. It has now been installed and does the job perfectly. I am a happy customer.

Excellent service

A big Thank you to Taffy and Gary. They did the most amazing job fitting my zip track blinds. Super efficient very tidy and very friendly.The superb quality of your job.

worth the money

It was really easy to find the sandpit for my son in the factory fast website and it was worth the money I paid as it was cheaper than the same one I found elsewhere.

Phil

PhilCanberra 2600, ACT

Great to deal with

Easy to navigate and find what i wanted. Quality meets my standards. There was a good selection of items that i wished to browse with a possible intention of purchasing in the future.

Alison

AlisonBrisbane

Saved a fortune.

Easy to find exactly what I was looking for. The item specs were accurate and I saved over a thousand dollars on comparable quote. The product is high standard. Very happy with the whole buying experience

Veer

Veer

Good product and prompt delivery

The item that I purchased was delivered earlier than expected. Also it was of the same quality as mentioned in the product description. I am happy with the entire experience put forward by these guys.

Dinesh Fernando

Dinesh FernandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and accurate!

They are super fast. The item was shipped promptly and was delivered on time. The item quality is superb and totally worth the price. (The discount coupon was an added bonus). Definitely will be visiting factory fast for more shopping.

M  R Gordon

M R GordonSouth East Queensland, QLD

We bought a rebounder and it arrived safely in good time.

We found it easy to locate the item we wanted. There was a range of products but we quickly identified what we wanted and so far we are happy with the quality of the product we bought.

Leone Mcrae

Leone Mcraeasked

what is the return policy of your company

Andrew

Andrewasked

I purchased the 5m wide Bariloche awning. It is great. One question - when there is wind it tends to flip up (even lowish levels of wind). The angle adjusting system seems to allow this to happen. Is this the way it should be, or should the bolts be tighter to stop this happening?

Bezza
Bezza

Andrew G'day, re your question. May I suggest the following, contact your local Council and/or Shire Office to find out re Men's Shed they will more than likely be able to guide you down the right path. One other point to remember all bolts have a certain breaking tension, you must make sure you are not exceeding that tension.

Sana pilwar

Sana pilwarasked

Hi , I bought the bed for May son 2 days ago, I need to konw when they gana deliverey to me , I sent emial many time no one answer , can u help me thanks

Get an answer from our members and Factory Fast representatives