Rushfaster

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rushfaster

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (306)

The Don
The Don

Small key holder: Absolut gorgeous and fantastic quality. Loridel from customer service was brilliant. Cheers again Sue

Easy to navigate webpage, range is gorgeous will purchase again- this time for myself as first purchase was a gift!

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

Awesome, enjoy your new gear!

Rushfaster - great / Bellroy wallet - disappointing (euro size, ranger green)

First up 5 stars for Rushfaster price and service. Super fast delivery too - will use them again! Re the Bellroy wallet - it’s disappointing. I like fine quality and different wallets. External leather and colour - great. Internal card pockets are stiff and it has a very synthetic feel. Indeed the secret rear compartment material, while strong looks like cardboard. Reasonably expensive brand (though competitively priced by Rushfaster) I thought, would be better

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

Hello there! Happy that you are happy with the service from Rushfaster. Happy to also help you with your Bellroy wallet. Please send us an email at care@teamrushfaster.com.au. Cheers!

Ben B
Ben BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Northface backpack

Easy navigate store page, great deals, great communication and superfast shipping, saved over $100 buying through Rushfaster then going to Northface itself, Northface Recon backpack is just what I was after.

• Incentivised Review No
DanielRushfasterSend a private message

Thank you, Ben! Enjoy your new bag.

Absolutely Awesome

Managed to get an overnight bag that I was looking for everywhere for a gift. Got the best price and it was delivered the next day! Perfect service !

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

Perfect. We appreciate your support. Thank you so much!

Always on point

The first time I bought an item from rushfaster was more than 10 years ago, I've never had an issue, they are incredibly consistent and costumer service has always been on point.

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

It's a long time! Thank you so much for your support.

Sowmya B.
Sowmya B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service and a very happy customer

Bought the Northface base camp medium duffel bag for my son's camp and future trips. Arrived on time, well packed and lots of detail on the website for product selection. Also a bonus video on youtube helped us learn about the product. Love the range of products on offer. Awesome, quick service from a fellow Melbournian.

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

This is great. Enjoy your new bag!

occtec
occtecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Products, Super Service!

Quality products, great prices, super fast delivery. Will be recommending to friends and family.

Thank you very much!

Mick
MickIllawarra, NSW

Wow first purchase- extremely happy

Wow my first purchase from company I’d never heard of until I was searching for Northface jacket, I have now recommended Rushfaster to friends, ordered Monday arrived Wednesday couldn’t be happier!

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

Thank you for choosing us for your jacket purchase!

antechinus
antechinus

Wonderful customer service

Buying the bag I wanted was straightforward and smooth. On arrival (fast indeed!) it turned out to be too large, so I negotiated a return. Prikee kept in touch by email throughout, was quick,efficient and friendly. Thanks! I would recommend this company very highly.

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review. We love the support, means a lot!

Adrian J.
Adrian J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product and service

I purchased a North Face Recon backpack last Friday. It was delivered on Monday. Can't ask for much better than that. Very pleased with my purchase. It's large backpack that looks compact! Hats off to Rushfaster. They stock a wide range of high quality products, provide Youtube videos that provide detailed descriptions and back it all up with impeccable customer service. Thank you!

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

You're welcome, Adrian! Your support means a lot. Glad you're happy with the experience overall. :)

GDN
GDN

Great Experience

Easy to use site, efficient search function, accurate and timely email confirmations, quick delivery.

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

So happy you liked the experience. Thank you so much!

Mark T
Mark TSydney, NSW

Effortless and Fast Return

I was flabbergasted to be notified that very day, and a Sunday at that, on how to return the product!
Fabulous follow-up. Would highly recommend.

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

Thank you so much, Mark. This means a lot to us. :)

Service was top notch

Had an issue with a northface jacket I’d purchased and dealt with John to organise a replacement. John went above and beyond in making sure I was looked after. Communication from him was daily to ensure I knew what was happening meaning I never had to follow up. It was up there with the best service I’ve ever received. It’s great to see companies like rushfaster looking after its customers. Will 100% be using this service again and would happily recommend to anyone.

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

Love reading this feedback, thank you so much. We always love hearing from you so if you need anything, just let us know! :)

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Exceptional and Prompt Service

Placed an order for a Bellroy Tokyo Totepack Backpack for hubby on a Wednesday and received it this morning. I am most impressed with their communications, the speed of delivery and efficiency in customer service.

I am further impressed to have received an email from Daniel Clark, Co-founder of Rushfaster to thank me for choosing to buy the backpack from Rushfaster. I will be most happy to refer them to friends and I will be a return customer.
They do sell quality products with a wide range of products on offer.

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

We appreciate your support. Looking forward to your next purchase! Cheers.

Dave G.
Dave G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Incredible service!

First time shopping here and it won't be the last. Needed some help with my order and spoke to John on live chat and he was super fast in answering all my questions and helping me with my enquiry. Purchased some orbitkey goodies on a Tuesday night and they arrived Thursday arvo. Super fast service and great products!

DanielRushfasterSend a private message

This is great, thank you so much!