Verified🏆 2024 Award

651 reviews · Statistics

96% · 62522 · 3%
Return Claim MadeYes (45) · No (344)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dave
Dave

A perfect solution

Have been searching for a laptop sleeve for my HP Envy 13" but couldn't find a compatible product - eventually found Rushfaster site - easy to navigate - found the item I wanted straightaway even though it was specifically designed for MacBook Air/Pro it is perfect for my needs. Delivered within two days - a great service. Show details ·  1
Mark S.
Mark S.4 posts

Inept website

Attempted to make a purchase but the website kept attemting to charge me twice for shipping insurance, i cleared histroy , went back on site and tried it again, chat told me i could reduce when their was no window to do so. Inept. Show details
Rushfaster   DM

Hello Mark. Thank you for your feedback and we're about your recent purchase experience. We hope to give you a much better experience next time.

ASB10
ASB10

Fantastic service

Excellent customer service, prompt communication and delivery. If you are after high quality premium bags, rushfaster is your go to place. Show reply
Carole W.
Carole W.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Beaut travel backpack

After watching the very informative Rushfaster videos, I decided on a Peak Designs travel backpack and cubes. The items were despatched within hours of ordering - I received it the next day!. The pack looks to be top quality and I'm looking forward to using it for my trip to Malaysia. I will be buying more from this store. Show details ·  1
Indah A.
Indah A.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Commute-ready Backpack

I got The North Face 15" Women's Vault Backpack 26.5L. It's got room for all my work stuff, but FYI, the laptop pocket fits only up to 14" laptops, and it's a bit snug even for that. The dimension works perfect for me since I have a short torso—so if you have a long torso, better get the Men's version. The other compartments, apart from the main one, are designed to be quite compact. It gives you a sharp and straight forward vibe. This is a great buy! Show details ·  1
NorthFace2
NorthFace2

KEZ YOURE THE BEST

Ordered the wrong size and Rushfaster offered to pay for the shipping to be returned! Kez then matched the price of when it was on sale originally! Kez helped me out with the return and exchange process and can’t recommend the customer service team high enough. So well done, super happy with Rushfaster! Will definitely be rebuying again in the future! Show details ·  1
Billy
BillyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Excellent Service

This is my first time using Rushfaster I purchased a beautiful Mujjo Shield Impact case for my wife’s new iPhone can’t fault the service and delivery time highly recommend Rushfaster Show details ·  1
Lia
Lia

Great product, shipping and service

The whole purchasing experience was great -- hassle-free and easy. I had an easy time browsing throught the website to find what I need. My product arrived at quickly despite it being purchase during Black Friday sale. And it also arrived safely. Show details ·  1
Merrin
MerrinTasmania

Super fast service and delivery

First time purchasing off Rushfaster. My daughter needed a North Face Jacket, sold out in the shops and it needed to arrive within the week for our holiday in some very cold conditions. Ordered Thursday night, sent Friday and arrived in our doorstep in Tasmania Monday morning. Thank you so much Rushfaster, I have one super happy daughter. I recommend for anyone looking at this site. Show details ·  1
RLP
RLPNSWSydney, NSW

Great product

Purchased Bellroy Venture Ready Sling 2.5L - perfect size for everyday essentials - fits 2 pairs glasses, wallet, keys, phone plus extras. Very comfortable and lightweight
Very detailed product info on website, good price and quick delivery Show details ·  1
mara
mara

Amazing! + Super fast shipping

Needed a good bag for uni and had the north face recommended by so many friends and family. Good range of products, but wanted a bag on the smaller side since I didn’t want to drown in it. Ended up purchasing the Bozer backpack and couldn’t be happier with it. Package came three days later. 10/10 :) Show details ·  1
Richard P.
Richard P.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Easy to purchase. Fast shipping

My first time buying. Easy checkout and item was delivered within 1 day of shipping. Delivery to Tullamarine, Melbourne. Show details ·  1
Jester45
Jester45VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Very pleased with the service from Rushfaster. Purchased an item just prior to Christmas and still got delivery very quickly. Daniel and the team are great to deal with, immediate responses and very happy with the product (exactly as described on the site). Would not hesitate to buy again from them. Show reply
Hai T.
Hai T.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and best product

I’m a happy customer after bought two Peak Design products in separate orders from Rushfaster. Items arrived quickly and safely just in time for the Xmas.
Thanks Daniel Clark for his excellent service and I wish his company a very best in 2024. Show details ·  1
Pauline
PaulineVICSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Fantastic customer service!

I cannot speak highly enough of the great customer service I received from Rushfaster.
I tried to use a discount voucher that I had received post an earlier purchase which did not work. I hadn't noticed that it was out of date. I started a chat with Jose who was exceptionally helpful and organised a discount for me on the Blunt umbrella that I eventually purchased. There is no doubt that it is this positive customer service that will keep customers coming back. Thank you to Rushfaster and especially to Jose for your help! Show details ·  1