John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tardy on delivery

Still waiting for an order done on Sunday. They didn't ship until Tuesday night. Now it is Thursday and I am still waiting. No contact number on website. Nobody on the chat on website either. Anyway. Maybe two stars is a bit harsh. But I really want my delivery and it should have been here on Wednesday at the latest. I am in Brisbane city.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Hey John. Sorry to hear about this. It's certainly out of the ordinary that our shipping would be slow. If you can get in touch with us (buzz@teamrushfaster.com.au) with your order number we can look into this and help you out. Sorry to disappoint.

Kennoath

KennoathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cool products, fast delivery, real service

I've bought from Rushfaster six times. Each time the product was even nicer in my hands than it looked on the website.
My last purchase was a gift. Turned out, I picked poorly. It was a nice bag but she already had two similar ones. I thought the return might be a hassle but no, the people at Rushfaster were friendly and helpful and made it dead-easy to send it back for a refund. (I ordered a replacement gift for my wife and fortunately, that one was a hit.)

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much for your great review!

Johannah

JohannahSydney

Excellent customer service and great products

Rushfaster never disappoints

I am a repeat customer to Rushfaster. Love their products, great quality, shopping is easy and shipment is quick. Highly reccomended, I have purchased for myself and as gifts and am never disappointed.

Ben Deery

Ben DeeryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big Shout out to Garance from Rushfaster!

I tried to order an item from the Rushfaster website however was having (user) issues and was unable to finalise the purchase. I was contacted by Garance the next day and he assisted me with the purchase and ensured that it was sent that day so I was able to receive it in time before my trip! What a superstar. Service above and beyond can't ask for much more.

Thanks again Garance.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

Ordered my Topo trip backpack two days ago and it has already arrived. No issue with product. Would definitely recommend to friends if they ask about rushfaster. Very pleased indeed.

Sonya W.

Sonya W.Doncaster east

Brilliant!

Had a live chat before purchasing and excellent response and service. Made the order yesterday morning; received bags today! Packed in recyclable materials and bags are awesome. Love it; will return to buy more :)

Donna

DonnaSouth Hedland

Great bag and fast postage

Found this website after looking for the bag online and showing it cheaper than other sites. Bag was sent and arrived super quick and exactly as described. Would definitely use them again.

Great product and good service

Excellent range of items. Ordered a laptop sleeve and it was even nicer than it looked on the site. Was sent the next day and arrived quickly

Reusable Cups

I made my first purchase from Rushfaster for a number of reusable cups for Christmas presents (over a number of different brands and designs). The site was easy to navigate and made my gift selection easy (I like the gift (for Her/Him) suggestions page). I was given good tracking notification, the products arrived within a few days, and haven't been hassled with unwanted direct mail since the purchase.

Bishnoff

Bishnoff

Fantastic experience including warranty return

I ordered a number of Twelve South products from Rushfaster. My order was packed & posted same day and received the next (Next Business Day shipping selected). One of the products had a manufacturing fault, so I followed the online warranty returns instructions and received a replacement free of charge within a week of commencing the return process. A fantastic experience all round.

Bon

BonMelbourne

Excellent value & very fast service

Not only was Rushfaster the cheapest I got a deal for free postage. Very happy with the service. The website was easy to navigate & they had a good selection of branded products. They kept me updated with postage information & within 3 days my backpack arrived. Love the new backpack & very happy with Rushfasters service,definitely would buy from them again

First time from the is company! very straight forward and quick delivery. I'll be using them again for sure :)

BWR

BWRBrisbane, Queensland

5-Star Service & Range of Products

Have been buying from Rushfaster for many, many years and they've never failed me - they do customer care better than some high-end hotels - i've once done a warranty return and it was super painless, as was a recent special order which had been upgraded to free express shipping to ensure I had my purchase on my holiday. Makes me proud that they're an Aussie company.

Great company and fantastic Status Anxiety products

I highly recommend using this company - they are reliable, have great service, very reasonable prices with regular discounts offered and fast traced and signature required delivery. Peace of mind for security of my purchase.

Thank you for a pleasant experience!

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Late delivery and failure to send express as promised

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Yeah super sorry about this! We moved to a warehouse with an unreliable partner and they crippled our business. We've moved away from them now and have returned to our usual stellar service. So sorry for that bad experience.

Petra1728

Petra1728AU

Great Products & Fast delivery

Bought two bags online from them. The process was quick and easy. Delivery was super fast and the products were top quality! Highly recommend.

Annie

AnnieMelbourne, Vic

The Patagonia Sling bag

I made my purchase online and the process was quick and easy. Delivery was fast. I highly recommend Rushfaster and will recommend them to my friends.

Scoogsy

ScoogsyGoogong

Blistering speed

Bought a Keep Cup online through Rushfaster.

No doubt they lived up to their name. Hopped on my phone about half way through the day, bought the cup, then by lunch time the next day a package arrived at my doorstep.

A small and simple purchase, with absolutely nothing to complain about.

Krisi

KrisiBRISBANE

Outstanding customer service, great products, fast delivery

Bought a messenger bag, key organiser and wallet online as a present for my husband. The puchasing process was very easy. Fast delivery, outstanding customer service, amazing, unique and high quality products. The prices are much cheaper than in-store.

Very surprised to seeing very negative reviews.

Louise

Louiseasked

Hi, may i know how long does it take for my order to be delivered? I am in Launceston, Tasmania

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Shipping takes about 3 days to Tasmania.

Chris Wang

Chris Wangasked

Hi, I am going to buy Herschel Retreat 15" Laptop Backpack - Rust, I watched the price on your website which is $109.00 however, others' web such as ebay or urban outfitters' price is only $ 69 or lower than that. I am just wondering how is this happened?

Hey Chris.

Thanks for asking. The price you're looking at at urban outfitters is a USD$ price (US$69 = AU$75). Sometimes, the price of products in Australia (or any country) vary a bit based on currency exchange rates, distribution, costs of doing business in a particular country and a variety of other reasons. In this case, we're a bit more expensive than from urban outfitters on this product. However, if you use the coupon 'herschel283' you will get a price that's pretty close to the urban outfitters price and you'll still have the local warranty. Hope that helps... any other questions just email us at buzz[at] rushfaster. com. au

andre3000

andre3000asked

Hi are you linked to Kaeho? I just received an email thanking me for my purchase and giving me tracking details and I don't understand which purchase this was for.

Aghalide
Aghalide

Yes, Kaeho is a rushfaster company. It is clearly stated on their website: See http://kaeho.com.au/about/ for details.

I am not connected to either company in any way, but have made numerous purchases from both and have been extremely happy with their level of service and they often have great sale priced items.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Yups... we're the same company!

Get an answer from our members and Rushfaster representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and General Merchandise Shops