Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Edyta
EdytaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

This was my first order on Rushfaster . Shipping in one day and the best price on the market . Thank you so much ☺️

Excellent! I ordered The Noth Face Jacket 1996 .
I received what I expected. Show details ·  1
Jane Tovey
Jane ToveySouthwest, VIC2 posts
Ganski
GanskiPerth, WA2 posts

Mystery Ranch district 24

I ordered the Mystery Ranch district 24 backpack and the order process aswell as the shipping was smooth. The product was good and excellent.and it arrived on time. Keep up the good work and good customer service. Keep it up Rushfaster. Show details ·  1
Mark R.
Mark R.

Fast shipping, good service

Great service, fast shipping.

Absolutely LOVE the Osprey Arcane Day XL. Leaps and bounds better than my previous generic backpacks and wouldn’t go back.

Had issues with their discount code, but otherwise no issues.
They had a promo where if you spent over $100 you got a free notebook, however when you applied the promo code, it would convert the free notebook to full price and then apply the discount to both the notebook and whatever else was in your cart. Issue was you couldn’t remove the notebook from your cart and this obviously made my cart more expensive, so I had to wait until the free notebook promo wasn’t running anymore Show reply

Danielle V.
Danielle V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service!

Very pleased with my first experience with Rushfaster. I was a little hesitant at first, but the customer service was excellent, the speed of delivery was also great and the goods were shipped in perfect order. I'm extremely satisfied and will definitely order from them again! Show details ·  1
Ajith
AjithSydney, NSW4 posts

Too expensive and delivery as well

This is very misleading. Please be very careful.
Prices too high. Delivery charges for a phone cable is $10. Won’t recommend this site at all. First and last! Show details
Agnes
Agnes

Bellroy Tokyo Tote Compact

I'm very happy with my first purchase from Rushfaster. The Bellroy Tokyo Tote came in excellent condition for an outlet stock. It had the best price and qualified for express shipping too! Show details ·  1
Jorden. M
Jorden. MSydney, NSW

Fast delivery, great communication, excellent product. Will use again for sure. Highly recommended. Thumbs up! Show details ·  1
David S.
David S.

Rushfaster great customer service

As a new customer with Rushfaster i was very impressed with their excellent service, first impressions count so I'll be shopping with them again in the future. I purchased the Peak wireless charging stand & I'm so glad i did because it is of high quality & very stylish. Thanks to the team at Rushfaster ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Show details ·  1
Mark J.
Mark J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Great service and quick delivery

Very impressed with the service and speed of delivery. Ordered Sunday arvo, basket was on my doorstep Tuesday afternoon. Found the website easy to use and as I said, great service from the live chat - really happy. Show details ·  1
tomn2018
tomn2018
  Fair Incentive

Awesome range and service

Bought a North Face Antora Rain hoodie from RushFaster. Excellent sale price and very quick delivery it arrived much faster than expected. Show reply
SoniaM
SoniaMSydney, NSW8 posts

Great prices with great products

What's not to love?
Stoked to be spending some quality time with my new Bellroy Compact Tote, with enough spare change from the reduced price to have a nice lunch, or a couple of bevvies, so thanks for that guys!
Looking forward to my next purchase. Show details ·  1
Daniel
Daniel3 posts

Peak Design Leash Ash Colour

Daniel and the team at Rushfaster are a fantastic and provided totally professional customer service. 100% recommend this company . I know I will continue to buy from them. Thank you Show details ·  1
Alan
AlanSydney, NSW

Great Service from Rushfaster and bought the Aer City Pack Pro

Bought the Aer City Pack Pro great bag with all the features I like, however a little on the heavier side.
The weight only affected my wife but for me I thought it was ok.
Rushfaster provided great service, had a problem with the 10% off first buyers coupon.
Msged Rushfaster using the online chat on a Sun.
Thinking I would get a reply back on the Mon but was replied back within mins.
They fixed the issue and was able to make the purchase.
Shipping was great, ordered on the Sun and it was delivered on Wed. Show details ·  1
leomit