Rushfaster

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (104)

Fantastic and reliable!

I recently purchased a North Face Travel Duffle. The bag arrive promptly even with COVID postal times in mind. I’ve purchased from Rushfaster for a number of years and I’ve always been happy. It is easy to get assistance through the chat feature of their site. Their adoption of Apple Pay has made the purchasing experience more streamlined. Happy to recommend them always! Thank you for your time.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thank you so much Mark. We're glad that you like the chat feature and Apple Pay. We're here for you when you next need us, just reach out, we'll be happy to help you.

ljm

ljmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great store

Great selection of items, had exactly what I wanted when other shops were sold out. Postage was super quick. Would purchase from this store again

Thanks so much!

Padma Dorjee

Padma DorjeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Possibly the best online purchase experience EVER!!!

Firstly they have an iron clad change of mind return policy which they sincerely extended for me due to a family tragedy. Secondly they have regular sales and if they don’t, they usually offer you something if you contact them or they will inform you of a sale, so very transparent.
But mostly it’s the easy communication via chat and what appears as genuine nice guys. (John was exceptional with me)
I have been purchasing from this company since 2012 and I can’t believe how consistent they are with the customer service.
Thank you staff of Rushfaster for a great business model.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Padma, thanks for being a customer for almost a decade! You rock! Thank you so much.

Excellent customer service!

They have a good range of items available on their website easy to navigate. Very happy with my purchase goods, it arrived earlier than expected.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much Alice. We're looking forward to the next time you need something from Rushfaster!

JoA

JoAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lots of room in the bag

I actually didn't read the information as well as I would've liked and thought this bag had a computer pocket but when we received it realised it didn't. It's a very spacious bag and can fit everything in it but will have to carry the computer in another bag whilst using it. We have ordered another bag with the computer pocket but will still use this bag, it's just not as convenient for school children.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Glad you were able to find a suitable bag and are happy to use the original bag you purchased. We look forward to serving you again.

Very good

Fast shipping, good quality product - authentic and packaged well with no damage. Will be making more purchases from this site.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much Shirl. We look forward to welcoming you back to Rushfaster!

Amazing service

I accidentally purchased the wrong sized product and the team at RushFaster were happy to exchange, no questions asked. Very happy with the service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Daniel C.Rushfaster

More than happy to help!

Top Notch Customer Service

Easy website to navigate and great range of stylish products. I bought a few things from Rushfaster and they have incredible customers service and clearly communicate the shipping process and have on the past gone the extra mile to resolve Aus Post issues. Thanks Rushfaster

Thank you so much Liam!

Great service!

Left Sydney Tuesday night and delivered in Melbourne the next afternoon. Rushfaster is really fast! Seriously, second transaction with Rushfaster; great prices and great service!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Steve. We're here for you whenever you need some awesome gear again (or a present).

Cvi

CviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, great company!

Bought a blunt umbrella from these guys about a month ago! Shipped so quickly and received the product a few days later! Would absolutely recommend these guys!

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thank you so much Cvi! If anything happens with the umbrella... just come back to us as each part is replaceable.

Amazing post warranty service

John was incredible helping me get a product repair from a Rushfaster supplier outside the warranty period. Outstanding customer service.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Happy Dave. That's why we say Above & Beyond service. We care before and after the sale.

Fast delivery, honest review of the product selling on the site

Fast delivery (same-day shipment, although purchased on Friday makes it feel extremely longer), like the review videos provided, helps a lot for decision making. Good pricing. Would recommend it to others.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Glad you like the reviews! Thanks so much!

jon dunbier

jon dunbierSydney, NSW

Such great friendly service

Rushfaster has always been helpful and speedy in responding to requests. They sell quality products and offer excellent service. I am happy to be a return customer.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much Jon for getting us closer to that 4.7* overall rating. Glad you enjoy the Rushfaster Above & Beyond service.

Reymond K.

Reymond K.Sydney, NSW

Great experience and product from Rushfaster!!

I was on the market looking for a solid tech pouch for my camera gear and came across product review videos by Rushfaster. I have to say that I really enjoyed watching RF's product reviews. Great details by Ed, making the decision to purchase a whole lot easier.

I ended up purchasing the Peak Design tech pouch from RF. The online purchase experience was seamless and easy. The pouch came ahead of the scheduled delivery date, which was a bonus!

The Peak Design tech pouch turns out to be exactly what I had hoped for. Solid build, great quality, lots of compartments (which satisfies my OCD), just perfect!

Thank you, Rushfaster, definitely will be back for more orders in the future!

Daniel C.Rushfaster

That's great to hear Reymond! Glad you enjoyed the content and got the right Tech pouch for your needs. Most of us at Rushfaster use that tech pouch also!

Above and Beyond

I found the communication with Rushfaster to be second to none, it was efficient and covered everything I asked. From the moment I bought the product to the after care has been phenomenal.

I can't fault them whether it is with an enquiry about a product to an exchange. Very clear instructions.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much Row! We love to go above & beyond.

Gareth Y.

Gareth Y.Sydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

I’ve ordered from Rushfaster many times and have always been happy with the high quality items. The most recent item, we have some technical difficulties, but they went above and beyond to make sure that everything was rectified and more. Super happy with their amazing customer service. Thank you!

Daniel C.Rushfaster

We love going above & beyond. Thanks for your review!

Amazing Customer Service

They helped me with a warranty claim and I couldn’t be happier!
Would definitely recommend Rushfaster to everyone. They reply fast and help with any problem.
Very satisfied with the service.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Fiete. We're here for you.

Mark T.

Mark T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary customer service.

I ordered a number of products through Rushfaster and am very pleased with all of them. They all arrived very quickly, but one of the items turned out to be faulty (Orbitkey Cactus Key organiser). I emailed Rushfaster about this and they contacted the company in question and organised a replacement within days.
Highly recommended.

Anh T.

Anh T.Sydney, NSW

Great service and quick delivery

I bought a couple of things from Rushfaster for the first time after looking at their reviews for a few weeks now. The reviews always provide the right amount of detail for the product. Delivery of products were quick, and will definitely purchase again from their website.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Anh. Glad you loved the YouTube reviews!

Harry M.

Harry M.Perth, WA

Great customer service

Recently purchased some north face gear from their website.
I had some queries so i used their live chat feature.
A REAL person replied to me almost immediately and answered all my questions succinctly . It was clear they had a good understanding of their stock.
I am always impressed by their sales which are numerous and seem to run for a long time.
Thank you RF.

Thanks Harry!

richard

richardasked

Hi Rushfaster, I am interested in purchasing a north face nuptse jacket.
I am just wondering how can you guys sell the product siginificantly below from the official north face store price.
Just wanna make sure the product will be the same quality as the official north face store.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Hi Richard. All our gear is genuine from the brand. We don't always sell below the RRP, just during this period we have more gear to clear than usual. So it's an ideal time to buy.

Chanelleasked

I received an alert from Australia post that the item had been delivered. I was home all day and no post office slip in mail box although it said it just be signed for. I also received a Fraud notification from the bank. Freaking out and no-one is getting back to me.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Hi Chanelle.. how have you contacted us? The best bet is to live chat with us, just leave us a message if we're offline, and then we'll get back to you. Please let us know if the fraud notification relates to us in anyway. Otherwise, we just need your email address or order number to track your parcel.

Chanelle

The fraud notification was from the bank regarding the transaction to yourselves. I have e-mailed and text this afternoon and lodged an inquiry with Australian post. Your attention would be appreciated.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Chanelle... we dont seem to have an email from you. Can you please email care (at) teamrushfaster.com.au or live chat us.

Stacey V

Stacey Vasked

Good morning,

Hoping you can assist me.

I am wanting to purchase 50+ wireless, noise cancelling/muffle noise headphones for staff,

Can you please assist with some offers.

Regards

Stacey

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Sorry... we don't sell headphones.

Get an answer from our members and Rushfaster representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops