Rushfaster

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)

BrettNew South Wales

Never Again

Tried to cancel order even though it was still in wharehouse they said I can’t, they said I could return it for full refund after It arrived, then when it took 10 days to arrive they blamed busy wharehouse and Australia post. Then I find out they won’t refund the original postage plus I paid the return, so am out of pocket $18 for something I don’t have and they wouldn’t cancel in the beginning.
Never again rushfaster.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tardy on delivery

Still waiting for an order done on Sunday. They didn't ship until Tuesday night. Now it is Thursday and I am still waiting. No contact number on website. Nobody on the chat on website either. Anyway. Maybe two stars is a bit harsh. But I really want my delivery and it should have been here on Wednesday at the latest. I am in Brisbane city.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Hey John. Sorry to hear about this. It's certainly out of the ordinary that our shipping would be slow. If you can get in touch with us (buzz@teamrushfaster.com.au) with your order number we can look into this and help you out. Sorry to disappoint.

Kennoath

KennoathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cool products, fast delivery, real service

I've bought from Rushfaster six times. Each time the product was even nicer in my hands than it looked on the website.
My last purchase was a gift. Turned out, I picked poorly. It was a nice bag but she already had two similar ones. I thought the return might be a hassle but no, the people at Rushfaster were friendly and helpful and made it dead-easy to send it back for a refund. (I ordered a replacement gift for my wife and fortunately, that one was a hit.)

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much for your great review!

Johannah

JohannahSydney

Excellent customer service and great products

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thank you so much for your review. Sorry it took us a while to respond. Have a great 2020!

Rushfaster never disappoints

I am a repeat customer to Rushfaster. Love their products, great quality, shopping is easy and shipment is quick. Highly reccomended, I have purchased for myself and as gifts and am never disappointed.

Ben Deery

Ben DeeryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big Shout out to Garance from Rushfaster!

I tried to order an item from the Rushfaster website however was having (user) issues and was unable to finalise the purchase. I was contacted by Garance the next day and he assisted me with the purchase and ensured that it was sent that day so I was able to receive it in time before my trip! What a superstar. Service above and beyond can't ask for much more.

Thanks again Garance.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

Ordered my Topo trip backpack two days ago and it has already arrived. No issue with product. Would definitely recommend to friends if they ask about rushfaster. Very pleased indeed.

Thanks Jen!

Sonya W.

Sonya W.Doncaster east

Brilliant!

Had a live chat before purchasing and excellent response and service. Made the order yesterday morning; received bags today! Packed in recyclable materials and bags are awesome. Love it; will return to buy more :)

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Sonya. Have a great 2020!

Donna

DonnaSouth Hedland

Great bag and fast postage

Found this website after looking for the bag online and showing it cheaper than other sites. Bag was sent and arrived super quick and exactly as described. Would definitely use them again.

Thanks Donna!

Great product and good service

Excellent range of items. Ordered a laptop sleeve and it was even nicer than it looked on the site. Was sent the next day and arrived quickly

Reusable Cups

I made my first purchase from Rushfaster for a number of reusable cups for Christmas presents (over a number of different brands and designs). The site was easy to navigate and made my gift selection easy (I like the gift (for Her/Him) suggestions page). I was given good tracking notification, the products arrived within a few days, and haven't been hassled with unwanted direct mail since the purchase.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Paul. Love your work!

Bishnoff

Bishnoff

Fantastic experience including warranty return

I ordered a number of Twelve South products from Rushfaster. My order was packed & posted same day and received the next (Next Business Day shipping selected). One of the products had a manufacturing fault, so I followed the online warranty returns instructions and received a replacement free of charge within a week of commencing the return process. A fantastic experience all round.

Awesome! Thanks!!

Bon

BonMelbourne

Excellent value & very fast service

Not only was Rushfaster the cheapest I got a deal for free postage. Very happy with the service. The website was easy to navigate & they had a good selection of branded products. They kept me updated with postage information & within 3 days my backpack arrived. Love the new backpack & very happy with Rushfasters service,definitely would buy from them again

First time from the is company! very straight forward and quick delivery. I'll be using them again for sure :)

BWR

BWRBrisbane, Queensland

5-Star Service & Range of Products

Have been buying from Rushfaster for many, many years and they've never failed me - they do customer care better than some high-end hotels - i've once done a warranty return and it was super painless, as was a recent special order which had been upgraded to free express shipping to ensure I had my purchase on my holiday. Makes me proud that they're an Aussie company.

Great company and fantastic Status Anxiety products

I highly recommend using this company - they are reliable, have great service, very reasonable prices with regular discounts offered and fast traced and signature required delivery. Peace of mind for security of my purchase.

Thank you for a pleasant experience!

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Late delivery and failure to send express as promised

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Yeah super sorry about this! We moved to a warehouse with an unreliable partner and they crippled our business. We've moved away from them now and have returned to our usual stellar service. So sorry for that bad experience.

Petra1728

Petra1728AU

Great Products & Fast delivery

Bought two bags online from them. The process was quick and easy. Delivery was super fast and the products were top quality! Highly recommend.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Patagonia Sling bag

I made my purchase online and the process was quick and easy. Delivery was fast. I highly recommend Rushfaster and will recommend them to my friends.

Scoogsy

ScoogsyGoogong

Blistering speed

Bought a Keep Cup online through Rushfaster.

No doubt they lived up to their name. Hopped on my phone about half way through the day, bought the cup, then by lunch time the next day a package arrived at my doorstep.

A small and simple purchase, with absolutely nothing to complain about.

Chanelleasked

I received an alert from Australia post that the item had been delivered. I was home all day and no post office slip in mail box although it said it just be signed for. I also received a Fraud notification from the bank. Freaking out and no-one is getting back to me.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Hi Chanelle.. how have you contacted us? The best bet is to live chat with us, just leave us a message if we're offline, and then we'll get back to you. Please let us know if the fraud notification relates to us in anyway. Otherwise, we just need your email address or order number to track your parcel.

Chanelle

The fraud notification was from the bank regarding the transaction to yourselves. I have e-mailed and text this afternoon and lodged an inquiry with Australian post. Your attention would be appreciated.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Chanelle... we dont seem to have an email from you. Can you please email care (at) teamrushfaster.com.au or live chat us.

Stacey V

Stacey Vasked

Good morning,

Hoping you can assist me.

I am wanting to purchase 50+ wireless, noise cancelling/muffle noise headphones for staff,

Can you please assist with some offers.

Regards

Stacey

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Sorry... we don't sell headphones.

Louise

Louiseasked

Hi, may i know how long does it take for my order to be delivered? I am in Launceston, Tasmania

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Shipping takes about 3 days to Tasmania.

Get an answer from our members and Rushfaster representatives