Listing monitored by Rushfaster

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (137)

Lata
Lata Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High speed Delivery

Great and Quality product range( Bellroy Market Tote), best customer service and super fast delivery! I keep coming back. Definitely recommend.

DanielRushfaster

Wonderful! We're glad that you got your order fast. Appreciate the feedback!

Yeah pretty good

Good website, jacket arrived nice and quick. Pretty skits store ay. And apparently there’s a minimum word count so I’ll just chat on. That’s done it

DanielRushfaster

Awesome! Thanks for the review, Kael!

Shep
ShepMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

North Face Mens Thermoball Eco Jacket

Easy order website, jacket arrived quickly with free express shipping over $200. Very pleased with an extra 10% off for signing up, bargain!
The jacket has great styling and feels nice quality.
Walked my dogs on a winter windswept Adelaide beach and the jacket kept me nice and warm. Very happy with the purchase from Rushfaster.

DanielRushfaster

Not surprised that you loved the jacket! Great choice! Thank you so much for the feedback!

Matthew K
Matthew K

Brilliant fast service!

Ordered my jacket at lunchtime and it arrived 24 hours later. Very impressed. Will use Rushfaster again. Thanks heaps team.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
DanielRushfaster

We're glad to hear that! Appreciate the feedback, Matthew!

Gold standard

The best customer service you can get!
I had a product that didn’t meet expectations, rush faster sorted it all out!
Thanks team!

DanielRushfaster

Amazing! Glad we got it all sorted out right away! Thanks for the feedback!

Fantastic customer experience

Great range of products and excellent customer service with a personal touch. Prompt delivery, no issues whatsoever. Would highly recommend these guys.

DanielRushfaster

Awesome! We appreciate the feedback!

Andrew
AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

North face jacket

Great products,easy to use website, fast delivery and always updated on delivery dates. Very happy with the services. Would definitely recommend

DanielRushfaster

We appreciate the wonderful feedback! Thanks Andrew!

Excellent bag

TNF expedition duffle xl is a great bag. They are super durable and pack away flat when empty. Bulletproof bag.

Super fast shipping from Rushfaster

DanielRushfaster

Thanks David! Glad that you got your bag right away! Great choice! We appreciate the feedback!

Alex A.
Alex A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional

Fast shipping great price and as described product. Couldn’t ask for much more than that really. 10/10 would definitely recommend

DanielRushfaster

Amazing! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Happy Customer

Found this website through their great YouTube chanel. Their chanel was very informative and helped me pick the Aer work bag I purchased. I am very happy with my purchase and the customer service :) :) :)

DanielRushfaster

We're glad that you're happy with the purchase! Ed would be happy! Appreciate the great feedback!

Fairuz
FairuzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just perfect.

Excellent range of products backed with competitive pricing and very quick delivery timeframes. Never had issues with them. Highly recommended if you’re looking for bags.

DanielRushfaster

Amazing! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!

Jackie S.
Jackie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Happy with my purchases, always providing great service. Enjoy their product YouTube video, teaches you about the products before you buy and it's helpful when choosing between which items to get.

DanielRushfaster

Awesome! I'm sure Ed will be happy because you find the videos helpful. Have a nice day! Thanks for the nice feedback!

Kellie
Kellie

Super impressed! It was easy to order, great tracking info and my package arrived quickly in excellent condition.

Great range of products, it was easy to order and pay, I received great communications about delivery times and I love my Joco cups.

DanielRushfaster

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Yan D.
Yan D.Victoria

Great product & service

Website is easy to navigate with clear description about products. Easy communication via online chatting & super super fast delivery. Couldn’t be happier with the purchase experience!

DanielRushfaster

We appreciate the awesome feedback! Glad that you are happy with the experience! Have a nice day!

kyle
kyleVictoria

Website using wrong photos

Ordered a Northface cap which was all black including the logo. After confirming the purchase they have sent me a confirmation email with the same hat but white logo. I quickly asked customer service they couldn't help. Now I have to go through the trouble sending it back. It would have been easier if they check before sending the right item to save all this trouble. 2 Stars for fast postage. UPDATE: After the ease of return and excellent customer service I have given another 2 stars.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Read more reviews - page 2

richard
richardasked

Hi Rushfaster, I am interested in purchasing a north face nuptse jacket.
I am just wondering how can you guys sell the product siginificantly below from the official north face store price.
Just wanna make sure the product will be the same quality as the official north face store.

DanielRushfaster

Hi Richard. All our gear is genuine from the brand. We don't always sell below the RRP, just during this period we have more gear to clear than usual. So it's an ideal time to buy.

Chanelleasked

I received an alert from Australia post that the item had been delivered. I was home all day and no post office slip in mail box although it said it just be signed for. I also received a Fraud notification from the bank. Freaking out and no-one is getting back to me.

DanielRushfaster

Hi Chanelle.. how have you contacted us? The best bet is to live chat with us, just leave us a message if we're offline, and then we'll get back to you. Please let us know if the fraud notification relates to us in anyway. Otherwise, we just need your email address or order number to track your parcel.

Chanelle

The fraud notification was from the bank regarding the transaction to yourselves. I have e-mailed and text this afternoon and lodged an inquiry with Australian post. Your attention would be appreciated.

DanielRushfaster

Chanelle... we dont seem to have an email from you. Can you please email care (at) teamrushfaster.com.au or live chat us.

Stacey V
Stacey Vasked

Good morning,

Hoping you can assist me.

I am wanting to purchase 50+ wireless, noise cancelling/muffle noise headphones for staff,

Can you please assist with some offers.

Regards

Stacey

DanielRushfaster

Sorry... we don't sell headphones.

Get an answer from our members and Rushfaster representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops