4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (24)

Great Service

Submitted an inquiry and received a response and resolution within 15 minutes. Easy to navigate, clear website too. Large range of products and the item I purchased on sale was significantly cheaper than other retailers online. I would definitely buy from these guys again!

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much for your good review of the Rushfaster experience. We try hard to make moments like these and love hearing that you enjoyed yourself with us! Have a great week ahead.

SPD

SPDSydney, NSW

Great service all round.

Great experience! Original ordering process was simple and fast. product was delivered quickly and was true to description.

Unfortunately the product which i purchased didn't wear as well as i would have expected from a big brand (North Face). Now after purchase i emailed Rushfaster with photos of the product and the issues i was having.

They were fast and effective with there response and forwarded my photos on the North Face who replaced the product straight away.

Very easy and straight forward, brilliant service from Rushfaster team.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Loretta

LorettaSydney, NSW

Won't purchase from here again

Coll

Coll

Shout out to R in Rushfaster Care who was fast and accurate in his replies. 5 * and highly recommended.
Auspost is pretty slow, so will go the express option
next time.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much for your great review Coll!

Where to start?

Joel m
Joel m
Eleanor

Eleanor

Excellent customer service

Great product and really great customer service from Rolan and John when I buought the wrong size iPhone cover and needed to exchange.
Fast response and shipment.
Very happy, thank you.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks, Eleanor!! Really appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Cal

CalPerth

Placed a very large order, forced to pay upfront then told not in stock and none available anywhere!

Seriously disappointed in this company.Placed a $5200+ order only to be told they can not get the stock anywhere. Why wouldn't you check first before forcing me to pay? Espceially when I questioned having to pay 100% upfront during discussions with you.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

We've also discussed as a team and will be advising customers such as yourself that stock may change in the future after the quote. I think if we'd have done this with your order it would have been a better situation all around.

Kelsey S.

Kelsey S.Belconnen 2615, ACT

Fantastic service. Highly recommend.

Fantastic Service. Excellent and quick communication. I ordered two of the same product and they were quick to cancel and refund my order. Quick delivery even during covid. I also appreciate free returns. I highly recommend!

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much for your great review Kelsey! We're just testing free returns at the moment. Glad you liked it.

Kate

KateSydney

Great customer service!

I’ve bought several bags from Rushfaster over the years and always impressed with the speed of delivery and service. I returned a faulty bag to Rushfaster (through no fault of her own) earlier this year and they kindly gave me a credit on file. I found something I liked 4 business days ago and Rohan & Michael was great with helping me use my credit. No hassle at all and their service is always professional, really polite and fast. Amazing customer service! Could not fault this store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Daniel C.Rushfaster

So glad you liked your experience with us Kate. Thanks for the feedback!

Find out how Rushfaster compares to other Online Shops

Great shopping experience, wonderful customer service

The store itself was easy to use, product range and prices were very good, and when I did have an issue with a product (no fault of Rushfaster, the manufacturer sizing was inconsistent), Rushfaster processed the return promptly, and their returns policy was very fair.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Ciaran. We just introduced Free returns too so I'm glad you liked the service!! Have a great weekend

smit_is

smit_isGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service!! I dealt with John via the online chat / support.

John came to the rescue and expiated a particular item from my order (a present for my partners birthday). He has saved me from spending the day in the doghouse and I will now be able to give her the gift on the day. Legend! Highly recommend!

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Smit_is! John was super happy to help.

kingqong

kingqongSydney, NSW

Friendly and Practical Transaction!

I have made my orders with Rushfaster a few times now and got into a pickle recently where a pre-order item was on the list. That item was going to delay my whole delivery until the item was available. I reached out to the team and was able to remove and refund that item so I could get my items quickly. Thanks to John! One of the other reason is that they have a Parcel Point for returns - this means no cost to me for any returns! Its a great and simple process!

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Kingqong, glad you enjoy the free returns via Parcel Point, no one likes going to the post office!

Y.H

Y.HSydney

Speedy service and replies

The service at rushfaster is just that, rushfaster. The service is impeccable.
Highly recommended.
Returns are always a breeze and without question.

I've purchased items off rushfaster over the last decade and they have maintained such a high level of standard. Cheers to such a great team.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much Y.H. great to have another happy customer that we've been serving for the last 10 years!

Brilliant site, brilliant people and BRILLIANT services

Been shopping on Rushfaster for a couple of years now, they have never let me down with their service, EVER.
Shipments are wrapped and protected properly every time, never had to contact them for exchanges.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Steven! Have a great week ahead.

Change in order - easily handled

My order could not be sent due to damaged stock, decided to select different bag but the same colour, the change in order was handled promptly and order will be sent tomorrow. Thank you for being able to change order without hassle. Excited- just have to wait for the mail.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks Tiffany! Sorry your original item was damaged, but glad we found it before shipping!

Scott

ScottReid 2612, ACT

Immediate response to enquiry

When a product I ordered was damaged and couldn’t be shipped, rushfaster responded quickly with excellent service and flexible solutions. I was impressed at how fast they resolved my issue.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks for your great feedback Scott! Hope to see you again soon.

Tony f.

Tony f.Launceston, TAS

excellent customer service

I have ordered two sling bags and a wallet from Rushfaster, then I sent back one bag to them. they refunded to me quickly and sent a couple of times email to ask me if I received the money.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thank you so much Tony. We really do try hard to ensure everyone gets a great experience, its very rewarding when customers take the time to thank us and give us a 5-star review. Enjoy your weekend and thank you again.

Cait_Happy

Cait_HappyNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect service!

I ordered on the 12th morning express and my order arrive to far north QLD by the 15th afternoon, awesome service.

Found Rushfaster store through a google search, had never heard of them before but they stocked the orbitkey I wanted. Site said they same day if you order before 11am and they did exactly that. I went express shipping and it arrived super quickly even as we wind down from the pandemic.

Rushfaster also had a coupon for the orbitkey that made it substantially cheaper than purchasing directly through orbitkey - and orbitkey only ships out three times a week. So happy with the service, couldn't believe it when my parcel arrived so quickly. Thank you Rushfaster - made the boyfriend's birthday much less stressful!

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Hey Cait. Thanks so much for your wonderful review. Great present for your BF btw, once you have an orbitkey you never go back. We look forward to assisting you again. Have an awesome week ahead. - Daniel

RBL

RBLSydney, NSW

Paid for items, did not receive them, no refund - dont risk this website

After Australia Post lost the item, after 3 weeks they expect me to just wait indefinitely until the Police conducts an investigation apparently. The Police has better things to do. The tracking history shows as not delivered to right address, just resend the items and you deal with Australia Post. Ridiculous stand, if I pay for items i expect to receive them!

Buy directly from brand - skip this website

Daniel C.Rushfaster

RBL, why did you delete your previous review with all the responses from us and repost a new review? We've been trying to resolve this issue for you?

JKZ2018

JKZ2018

It is surprisingly good

I shopped online at rushfaster and I am impressed by its super efficiency. I live in Melbourne. The bag was dispatched the next day of my order, and it arrived the day after!! Plus I got a very good deal for my bag compared to other stores. Careful packaging and quick online response too. One of the best online experience so far. I hope they can keep up the good work.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Thanks so much for the great review! Happy to help you with your new gear.

richard

richardasked

Hi Rushfaster, I am interested in purchasing a north face nuptse jacket.
I am just wondering how can you guys sell the product siginificantly below from the official north face store price.
Just wanna make sure the product will be the same quality as the official north face store.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Hi Richard. All our gear is genuine from the brand. We don't always sell below the RRP, just during this period we have more gear to clear than usual. So it's an ideal time to buy.

Chanelleasked

I received an alert from Australia post that the item had been delivered. I was home all day and no post office slip in mail box although it said it just be signed for. I also received a Fraud notification from the bank. Freaking out and no-one is getting back to me.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Hi Chanelle.. how have you contacted us? The best bet is to live chat with us, just leave us a message if we're offline, and then we'll get back to you. Please let us know if the fraud notification relates to us in anyway. Otherwise, we just need your email address or order number to track your parcel.

Chanelle

The fraud notification was from the bank regarding the transaction to yourselves. I have e-mailed and text this afternoon and lodged an inquiry with Australian post. Your attention would be appreciated.

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Chanelle... we dont seem to have an email from you. Can you please email care (at) teamrushfaster.com.au or live chat us.

Stacey V

Stacey Vasked

Good morning,

Hoping you can assist me.

I am wanting to purchase 50+ wireless, noise cancelling/muffle noise headphones for staff,

Can you please assist with some offers.

Regards

Stacey

Daniel C.Rushfaster

Sorry... we don't sell headphones.

Get an answer from our members and Rushfaster representatives