3Calvin Klein Euphoria for Women EDP Spray

3Calvin Klein Euphoria for Women EDP Spray
3.6

55%21%24%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
3.4
Brand Manager for Calvin Klein? Claim your listing.

planetrenzy
planetrenzySydney, NSW11 posts

Not a fan

Just received this as a gift and even though I appreciate the sentiment the perfume itself is foul.
Very masculine and pine smelling scent,I had to search the bottle and packaging to check that it was infact a female fragrance-alas it was.
The best way I can describe it is it is a cross between original dior poison and norsca deoderant,not a feminine smell at all Show details
Jazzze
Jazzze

Euphoria no more

I loved Euphoria it was a musky spicy, sexy fragrance when it first came out, and I felt cheated when they switched the scent and charged the same for what smells like cheap floral water from a drug store. Show details
Emma L.
Emma L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Absolutely beautiful! My all time favourite!

My go to fragrance, I love it. I always have a bottle of it and never run out. I Highly recommended the perfume to anybody young and old. It's the perfect perfume for any occasion. 5stars Show details
Aisha A.
Aisha A.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Unique scent

It's lovely from the moment you put it on until you wash it away. Fresh fragrance for your skin, lasted long. The name really says it all. This fragrance is like a date night in a bottle. It's bold and romantic, and while you could easily spritz it every day, we think it's best reserved for those moments when you want to elevate your entire vibe. SIMPLY LOVE IT. Show details
Gabby B.
Gabby B.5 posts

My all-time favourite!

I can be fussy when it comes to good perfumes, and I don't want to smell amazing for 5 minutes - i want it all day/night! Euphoria is my go-to every time. I always get compliments and i love the smell myself. Win win. Try it! Show details
Jenny
Jenny4 posts

Dissapointed

Lady at beauty spot sprayed some on me and after wearing it for the day, lasted over 12hours, I went back and pursued two bottles. Mortified to to find it now only lasted an hour if that. Definitely not the same as the sample. Rang head office to complain and was told all the bottles come from the same warehouse so it has to be the same. It was suggested that if any landed on my clothes it would hold longer. I thought your body heat generated the strength a Perfume smells.. Will never buy it again.

Toni
Toniwallaroo4 posts

I'm reviewing the original Euphoria

I have worn Euphoria since it first came out. Had used 2 bottles and like everyone else brought the next bottle , packaging was the same but the liquid in bottle was a different colour. The original perfume is a dark purple /grey colour. The new perfume is a bright purple. Doesn't smell the same either. So if you want the original try ebay's used perfumes and check photo of perfume before you buy it. I have purchased 4 bottles of the original Euphoria that way , so good luck because the original Euphoria is a beautiful smell, Very strong and a little goes a long way

Tanya
Tanya

Not the same

I have worn this for years and have loved it. For the past two years the product has not been the same. It is weak and does not smell the same. The compliments have not been there and it’s so sad. It was such a great smell. Unfortunately I won’t waste my money any longer.

Kellie
Kellie

Chemical

I don't know anything about the original Euphoria. But this is one of the most wretched scents that I have ever came across. I first noticed it when I worked in a restaurant. Customers kept bringing it in and I did not know where it was coming from. I love clean, crisp scents.. But everytime I smell this... The male version or the female version... I feel like I need to go grab a toilet brush and clean my toilet with it. I don't know what I'm missing. Everyone seems to love it and I just don't understand it.

Paula13
Paula13Melbourne12 posts

smells good but found it inconsistent

I love this perfume. Although I think it's a little expensive, I have to say that it's worth the price- I remembered getting compliments of how I smelled like and people treat me differently (you know what I mean lol). However, When I developed my liking for this one, I bought two new bottles and figured that one of them smells somewhat different. :(

Jay
JaySydney, NSW11 posts

Amazing scent, buy it always!n

Amazing smell and very unique. I’m always buying more and more!!! 10/10 reccomend to try!! Calvin Klein always knows what’s good! It’s a unique fragrance that makes you want to spray more and more!!

Ruth
RuthDont do facebook.dont try and make me either!!!

Has lost its beautiful scent

Have used this petfume since it came out loved it got compliments .fed up with the recent purchades of last.i complained to boots who offered refund.took another bottle £52..same smell that is like cheap body spray with a touch of vinegar!!! Not original fragrance.devastated without the lovely smell thst lingered. I will miss it dearly..RIP. euphoria...

Karen
Karen

Absolutely love this perfume

I love this so much - I recently purchased a gift set! My only complaint is the packaging is so tight that trying to get bottle out it broke the beautiful top off, which in turn led to a disaster for me as the perfume leaked all over my luggage on the flight home. My husbands clothes now smell beautiful - will take a couple of washes to get it out.

Unfortunately I accidentally shredded my receipt of purchase yesterday. I purchased it on October 14th @ the Bay in Red Deer then flew home to BC

Ann
Ann

I love love love it, but doesn't hold its scent

I love love love Euphoria. I got so many compliments from total strangers after I purchased my first bottle. They were always asking the name of my perfume. This was right after it came out. However, with second and third purchases, the scent wouldn't last very long. I assumed it was old cologne meaning it had been on the shelf a few years and had lost its scent. I still love it, but won't waste my money on it now. That's the reason I gave it a 3 instead of a 5.

Chan
ChanPerth31 posts

Scentric electric!

So in 2008 I practically chased a customer out of the store to ask her what she was wearing. CK Euphoria!! I bought a big bottle that arvo, and wore it for years. Friends and fam started buying it too. Then CK started making Euphoria Blossom, Essence etc and they are all amazing! But I always know when someone is wearing my fave original <3 <3 <3

Denise M
Denise M

Is there any properties about Calvin klien euphoria that attracts men?

yogamania
yogamania

I have a bottle of Euphoria and the spray has stopped working, I have tried everything. It is not a screw top so how do I get the rest of the perfume out?

Lozjust
Lozjust

Good question, however I don't know the answer sorry.

salon nouveau
salon nouveau

I was given a Calvin Klein gift pack recently which includes 2 bottles of euphoria one being parfume the other toilette, the colours each bottle is one greenish in colour, and the other is pinkish in colour.....which one is the more concentrate?

Pennyiscute
Pennyiscute

Hello,

Parfumes are always the more concentrated ones. Where Toilettes are the 'watered down' ones - so to speak. I found this article that explains it rather well: http://ask.yahoo.com/20030226.html

Hope this helps :3

• GTIN14: 00088300162505, 00719346568050, 00940356594412, 03607342048621 and 03607342052949
  • MPN: 65102303000

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Calvin Klein? Claim your listing.