Calvin Klein Euphoria for Women

Calvin Klein Euphoria for Women

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Aisha A.

Aisha A.Sydney, NSW

Unique scent

It's lovely from the moment you put it on until you wash it away. Fresh fragrance for your skin, lasted long. The name really says it all. This fragrance is like a date night in a bottle. It's bold and romantic, and while you could easily spritz it every day, we think it's best reserved for those moments when you want to elevate your entire vibe. SIMPLY LOVE IT.

Purchased in January 2017 at Priceline for $40.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Gabby B.

Gabby B.

My all-time favourite!

I can be fussy when it comes to good perfumes, and I don't want to smell amazing for 5 minutes - i want it all day/night! Euphoria is my go-to every time. I always get compliments and i love the smell myself. Win win. Try it!

Purchased in February 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $49.95.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Jenny

Jenny

Dissapointed

Lady at beauty spot sprayed some on me and after wearing it for the day, lasted over 12hours, I went back and pursued two bottles. Mortified to to find it now only lasted an hour if that. Definitely not the same as the sample. Rang head office to complain and was told all the bottles come from the same warehouse so it has to be the same. It was suggested that if any landed on my clothes it would hold longer. I thought your body heat generated the strength a Perfume smells.. Will never buy it again.

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Calvin Klein Euphoria for Women compares to other Women's Fragrances

Toni

Toniwallaroo

I'm reviewing the original Euphoria

I have worn Euphoria since it first came out. Had used 2 bottles and like everyone else brought the next bottle , packaging was the same but the liquid in bottle was a different colour. The original perfume is a dark purple /grey colour. The new perfume is a bright purple. Doesn't smell the same either. So if you want the original try ebay's used perfumes and check photo of perfume before you buy it. I have purchased 4 bottles of the original Euphoria that way , so good luck because the original Euphoria is a beautiful smell, Very strong and a little goes a long way

Not the same

I have worn this for years and have loved it. For the past two years the product has not been the same. It is weak and does not smell the same. The compliments have not been there and it’s so sad. It was such a great smell. Unfortunately I won’t waste my money any longer.

Chemical

I don't know anything about the original Euphoria. But this is one of the most wretched scents that I have ever came across. I first noticed it when I worked in a restaurant. Customers kept bringing it in and I did not know where it was coming from. I love clean, crisp scents.. But everytime I smell this... The male version or the female version... I feel like I need to go grab a toilet brush and clean my toilet with it. I don't know what I'm missing. Everyone seems to love it and I just don't understand it.

Paula13

Paula13Melbourne

smells good but found it inconsistent

I love this perfume. Although I think it's a little expensive, I have to say that it's worth the price- I remembered getting compliments of how I smelled like and people treat me differently (you know what I mean lol). However, When I developed my liking for this one, I bought two new bottles and figured that one of them smells somewhat different. :(

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Amazing scent, buy it always!n

Amazing smell and very unique. I’m always buying more and more!!! 10/10 reccomend to try!! Calvin Klein always knows what’s good! It’s a unique fragrance that makes you want to spray more and more!!

Ruth

RuthDont do facebook.dont try and make me either!!!

Has lost its beautiful scent

Have used this petfume since it came out loved it got compliments .fed up with the recent purchades of last.i complained to boots who offered refund.took another bottle £52..same smell that is like cheap body spray with a touch of vinegar!!! Not original fragrance.devastated without the lovely smell thst lingered. I will miss it dearly..RIP. euphoria...

Absolutely love this perfume

I love this so much - I recently purchased a gift set! My only complaint is the packaging is so tight that trying to get bottle out it broke the beautiful top off, which in turn led to a disaster for me as the perfume leaked all over my luggage on the flight home. My husbands clothes now smell beautiful - will take a couple of washes to get it out.

Unfortunately I accidentally shredded my receipt of purchase yesterday. I purchased it on October 14th @ the Bay in Red Deer then flew home to BC

I love love love it, but doesn't hold its scent.

I love love love Euphoria. I got so many compliments from total strangers after I purchased my first bottle. They were always asking the name of my perfume. This was right after it came out. However, with second and third purchases, the scent wouldn't last very long. I assumed it was old cologne meaning it had been on the shelf a few years and had lost its scent. I still love it, but won't waste my money on it now. That's the reason I gave it a 3 instead of a 5.

Chan

ChanPerth

Scentric electric!

So in 2008 I practically chased a customer out of the store to ask her what she was wearing. CK Euphoria!! I bought a big bottle that arvo, and wore it for years. Friends and fam started buying it too. Then CK started making Euphoria Blossom, Essence etc and they are all amazing! But I always know when someone is wearing my fave original <3 <3 <3

Rarag

Rarag

Only just wearable

This perfume is only "just" wearable. I received it as a Xmas gift 2 years ago and still have most of the bottle remaining. I have worn it a few times when my favourites have ran out but it's not something I would wear if there is another option. It's not dreadful it's just not to my taste, I prefer fresh crisp men's type fragrances or rose based florals, this is slightly sweet, it reminds me of something that nanna would wear, very old fashioned type of fragrance. I wouldn't purchase it for myself and if I find someone who likes it I will likely give the rest of the bottle to them.

sophie suarez

sophie suarezSao Paulo

sweet but not long

The smell is good but it fades away before the base not opens up. Lasts only for 3-4 hours. The fragrance is not much strong just like other parfums. The scent is very calming and easy on the nose. Sweet but not too sweet. Very nicely balanced. I would recommend this to anyone. It is a great addition to a perfume collection.

Smell changed for sure

This was my absolute favorite perfume, but the original euphoria no longer smells the same. So disappointed, I thought it was just me, but I saw another person express the same thing. Why Calvin Klein?

Why did scent change?

Used it for years Now the original euphoria scent has changed Bought 4 bottles in 2016 and none smelled the same. not a fan of newer scents I miss wearing it.

Jaimee Warren

Jaimee WarrenLaunceston, Tasmania

Love This Fragrance!

I have been wearing this perfume for a few years and I have not found one better. The scent is unusual but clean and people always complement me whenever I wear it. I buy the larger bottle and it lasts a pretty long time considering I use vigorously everyday. It is a little up there in price but I love the smell and do not feel complete without it.

Irene70

Irene70Sydney

Love it

I was getting my eyebrows done in a beauty salon and the beauty therapist smelled so good that I had to ask her what perfume she was wearing, lol. She took the bottle of perfume out of her bag and spritzed this gorgeous fragrance all over me. It smelt divine. We didn't know what perfume it was but the bottle shape was so unique that I raced over to David Jones and described the perfume bottle and the salesperson said "you're looking for Calvin Klein's Euphoria" pointing to it on the shelf. I quickly grabbed a bottle and I'm so glad I did. The fragrance lasts all day. I think this perfume will be one I'll be wearing for many years to come.

leusac

leusacQLD, 4019

Great Quality, long lasting but not my taste

I got this perfume as a gift from a friend that loves strong scented perfumes. My taste is the opposite, so this perfume does not work for me as it is far too strong and gives me headache. I must admit however it is long lasting and very good quality but it is not my taste.
I actually like the scent after the clothe I was wearing has been washed and dried out and you can still smell the perfume on it, by then the scent has mellowed enough to be enjoyable but that is not why we buy perfume.
Good quality and long lasting frangrance
Scent is too sweet and too strong for my taste

LozjustPortland

Beautiful perfume, love it!

I love this fragrance. My friend and I are very into our fragrances and we both love this one. Lasts all day and have even had comments late in the day that I smell good. A fragrance that lasts all day is a good one and I've worked out you usually get what you pay for.
Strong, but not headache strong.
Nothing