2Cancer Council Face Daywear BB Cream Matte SPF50+

STEPH12 posts
Denise
DeniseSouth West, WA

Lovely BB cream

I really like this BB cream, it's fairly liquid so you don't need much and I find it goes on well using a foundation brush. I haven't had any problems with pilling. I've been using the Light Tint and it gives just the right amount of sheer coverage to make me look less washed out. I'll possibly switch to the Medium in the summer when I'm a bit more tanned. I was looking for a BB cream that wasn't too pricey and having an SPF 50 is a bonus Show details
eve
eveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Not good

This matte light tint 50+ SPF BB cream didn't absorb well, clumped up and flaked. I have mature dry to normal skin. Unfortunately this product just didn't work for me. Had to wash it off.