Canon EOS 5D Mark III

Canon EOS 5D Mark III

MPNs: 35904358, 35913902, 5260B002 and 2 more

See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kevin Evans

Kevin Evans

A real work horse

I've had 3 × 5D mkiii's since they came out - as a working pro they have been great cameras - highly recommend these units. I've used in all weather conditions and they've never let me down. They are now nearly 6 years old - get them serviced from time and they won't miss a beat.

Date PurchasedJun 2012

Andrew161

Andrew161Tweed Heads

The more I use it, the better it gets.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
SPB

SPBSydney

great bit of kit

i bought one of these a couple of months ago and also the extortionately priced 24-55 2.8 L lens to go with it [which doesnt have IS even!!!] anyway i have been taking a few shots lately with it and all i can say is wow - fantastic camera and lens - the shots with my 70-200 f4 are fantastic as well. expensive but well worth the money - brilliant piece of gear

StuartL

StuartL

Use to have Nikon

This camera has been unbelievable. It see's in the dark. I have had it now for 3 years. It has weathered extreme heat, freezing cold conditions, I have dropped it a few times and it just keeps on performing! The build quality is superb. I am sure it will last me another 7 years no problem.

R.V

R.VCherrybrook

Great workhorse

PaulS

PaulSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best digital camera I've every had.

Mette Moller

Mette MollerMelbourne

My favourite camera

I own a number of cameras and this has to be my favourite. I had an EOS 1DS but sold it and replaced it with the 5D. This is a great camera and all you need for most jobs out there. The 5DIII modifications, over the Mark II, have improved the product even further.
Great low light performance, robust, hard to take a bad shot

Boose