Canon EOS Mk II

Canon EOS Mk II

MPN: CNN-6DIIPK

Roger

RogerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. Great full frame camera.

Great camera for video. I use it as my main camera. Maybe not the best for photography?

Only con is doesn't have 4K. But i'm not using 4K anyway.

Great value for money

Purchased in December 2018.

Carbarandmar

CarbarandmarNSW, 2560

Best Full Frame Camera on the market

Since purchasing my Canon 6D mk11, I have been so impressed in my photographs. It's worth spending that little bit extra for a full frame camera. The quality of photograph is second to none.. Using it on Manual is easier than I expected.. having a Bluetooth feature is easy, as I can sync to my mobile phone and then upload to Facebook or Instagram straight away..

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Dilan

DilanSyd

There is so much things you can do with this

Had my Mark II for over two years and over the course of I, the more I spend time with it, the more I realised how capable this is. I definitely have to say that the weight is quite hafty but it is still consider to be light comparing to others in the same range. Absolutely love it

Date PurchasedJul 2016
DSLR Cameras

Find out how Canon EOS Mk II compares to other DSLR Cameras

Konidair

KonidairSydney

Best travel full frame dslr

Although there are a lot of negative reviews online, I decided to take the risk and upgrade my crop sensor Canon to this beauty. The results are impressive, the photos pop out(i'm using the same lenses from the previous camera) and since I purchased this camera I've become the official photographer for family and friends.
Things I love:
Weatherproof body
Battery life
Articulated touch screen
iOs app with wireless photo transfer
Things I don't like: