MPN: CNN-6DIIPK
See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Canon

Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. Great full frame camera.

Great camera for video. I use it as my main camera. Maybe not the best for photography?

Only con is doesn't have 4K. But i'm not using 4K anyway.

Great value for money

Purchased in December 2018.

Carbarandmar
CarbarandmarSydney, NSW

Best Full Frame Camera on the market

Since purchasing my Canon 6D mk11, I have been so impressed in my photographs. It's worth spending that little bit extra for a full frame camera. The quality of photograph is second to none.. Using it on Manual is easier than I expected.. having a Bluetooth feature is easy, as I can sync to my mobile phone and then upload to Facebook or Instagram straight away..

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Other DSLR Cameras

Dilan
DilanSyd

There is so much things you can do with this

Had my Mark II for over two years and over the course of I, the more I spend time with it, the more I realised how capable this is. I definitely have to say that the weight is quite hafty but it is still consider to be light comparing to others in the same range. Absolutely love it

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Konidair
KonidairSydney

Best travel full frame dslr

Although there are a lot of negative reviews online, I decided to take the risk and upgrade my crop sensor Canon to this beauty. The results are impressive, the photos pop out(i'm using the same lenses from the previous camera) and since I purchased this camera I've become the official photographer for family and friends.
Things I love:
Weatherproof body
Battery life
Articulated touch screen
iOs app with wireless photo transfer
Things I don't like: